Returning to paganism is the only way the White race can survive and thrive

Returning to paganism is the only way the White race can survive and thrive.

Attached: 94607DF1-A475-4D4C-98F6-2BB38090A4FF.jpg (500x750, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCGh7j7ouqs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Troubles
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Barefoot
youtu.be/zpNwHXJgl8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh I think it's gotten plenty pagan enough thanks.

Attached: 1qakaa.jpg (525x350, 82K)

Its definitely emerging again to say the least.

Worked just fine before Cross-people done fuk it

Attached: VIkings.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

>raping
>looting
>murdering
>living in mud/straw huts
Tell me what you accomplished before the Cheek-turners introduced you to (((books))) and (((civilization))) and (((not living like Somalians)))?

Attached: 1524258963533.jpg (993x716, 59K)

the jews have literally convinced (((christians))) that their white ancestors were nigger-tier before they were force-fed a book of jewish fairytales

Things you parenthesized have absolutely nothing to do with emerging of (((christianity))).

>jews have literally convinced (((christians))) that their white ancestors were nigger-tier

Wouldn't be hard

Attached: f4b913d63e17868731304d38bfcf4ad0.jpg (960x670, 140K)

>living in mud/straw huts

Seriously?
You dont know even that much from the real vikings?

>murican edumacation

Attached: Wooden-church-in-Borgund.jpg (662x451, 186K)

Christfags get the rope too. Friendly reminder.

Hail Odin Sail Odin

Attached: 1528647253351.png (607x608, 406K)

itt: mongolian rape baby throws a tantrum

Attached: i645ot.jpg (512x512, 27K)

You should really watch this and show it to your local rabbi as well. m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCGh7j7ouqs

>A Christian church
>"durr heil Odin"
Top kek
Yeah, Christians only preserved the works of antiquity after the barbarians (Varg's ancestors) looted it
>muh white ancestors
Sorry, but most likely you are not the descendant of anyone important. Our European forebears were most likely illiterate peasants whose main concern was having enough food and warmth for the winter, not muh huwite race

>Snap
Guess were you're going user!

Attached: cringecompilation7.webm (640x800, 409K)

You gotta be up close if you wanna rope us. Hope you can throw a lasso from 200 yards

Attached: 2389-priest-with-gun.jpg (600x463, 217K)

WHAT IS THAT MG-42/BROWNING ABOMINATION??

Attached: MG42.jpg (400x144, 12K)

>Sorry, but most likely you are not the descendant of anyone important. Our European forebears were most likely illiterate peasants whose main concern was having enough food and warmth for the winter, not muh huwite race
Rootless shitskin mexiburger cant get his head around the fact that some people can trace their ancestry to pre-christian time. My ancestors were Oeselians, vikingar fra Estland as mentioned in Eddas. Rulers of the Baltic sea and terror of cuckstianised Sweden, Germany and Denmark.

Attached: 1524305286488.gif (244x280, 869K)

Actually, I can. And guess what? Your grandpa Horga-norga Snownigjar was most likely cucked into service by Harald Hardrada, Leif Erickson, or anyone else that was actually important.

We raided them. When they came for counterraids they were all buried here.
Do you think anyone doing this would be "cucked" in to service?
"Some men advanced on to the stronghold of Leole, were they told others to do the same. Subsequently, the same Sackalians took Hebbe, the vogt of Järvamaa, and brought him to Viljandi. The heart of a still-alive Hebbe was torn out of his chest, baked on fire and eaten ritually, in order to "become strong in the fight against the Christians"."

And you eventually converted to Christianity, despite conquering them. Why? Maybe it has something to do with there being more than looting snow drifts and ooga bjooga bjix nööd
>cannibalism
You are officially less civilized than camel jockeys. Let that sink in.

>Do you think anyone doing this would be "cucked" in to service?
The Jarl gets all the spoils and pussy when the looting is over. You get a small morsel.

Although i tried `feeling it` at various times in my life.
I would have never imagined i would be attracked to european paganism because of my catholic upbringing

I figured i would alway be more bound spiritually to chritianity.

However the refugee crisis and the Vatican's response to it totally ruined my faith in christianity for me.
Specifically because i believe all religions are in effect- or at least should be ethno-religions if they are proper religions.

During the election of Donald Trump i began having `visions` of a man with a beard standing on a hill with a hammer in his hand. Obviously to me this was the "worker" "trump" and "Odin" all in one person.

It lasted until recently that i decided Paganism could be something for me. Spirituality for me has always been an extremely slow process.
Although i am not completely done with chistianity yet - it still sterves it's role in Eastern europe.

Attached: Trumps-hammer.jpg (266x300, 14K)

Sweet cheeks, you lost to a bunch of monks and nuns. That wouldn't even fight back. They beat you with songs and prayers.

You are not required to agree with every single thing the pope says, user. That's not what infallibility means (it means that, on formal matters of faith and morals, the pope will not teach error).

Anyone with two pages of Christian history read know several saints and Pope's were against Jews.
Jews always hated Christian's.

No no no.
Cult of the supreme being is the only way.

Attached: Choose virtue.jpg (460x276, 21K)

Who will be the new robespierre?

>The Jarl gets all the spoils and pussy when the looting is over. You get a small morsel.
Stop watching (((Vikings))), cuck.
>You are officially less civilized than camel jockeys. Let that sink in.
Back in the good old days we didnt have nigger or jew problems. Thank you (((civilization))).
"…the longest phrase being an ironical shout of mock (sic!) by inhabitants of Saaremaa to priest Frederic, as they tortured and killed him: Laula, laula, pappi ‘Sing, sing, pope’.” "
I can assure you he wasnt praying to jew god when he was beaten with oars, fingers splintered and finished with axes between shoulderblades.

>stop watching (((Vikings)))
I don't. I watch barely any TV at all. But this paganon apparently does.

>Back in the good old days we didnt have nigger or jew problems.
Nor did you when the Christians were in charge. Europe tried the Nordic-Germanic paganism in modern times (the 3rd Reich) and ended up getting BTFO'd by Slavs and Amerigoblins.

> jews have literally convinced their white ancestors were nigger-tier before
Lmao, you made it sound as if it was hard to do that.
Anyone can reach that conclusion by doing a quick background check on Germanic/Scandi history.

Attached: paganniggers.jpg (2380x1396, 832K)

>Specifically because i believe all religions are in effect- or at least should be ethno-religions if they are proper religions.
True, and based Emperor Julian agreed.
>Our writers say that the creator is the common father and king of all things, but that the other functions have been assigned by him to national gods of the peoples and gods that protect the cities; every one of whom administers his own department in accordance with his own nature.

Attached: 1506289948172.png (319x317, 255K)

That you even have to ask...

Attached: 1523200639879.jpg (912x663, 477K)

Attached: 1527787581201.png (1024x957, 587K)

there is nothing left of it
would be kind of ridiculous to return to it

>Sorry, but most likely you are not the descendant of anyone important.

Then why the fuck are you demanding to know what "we" accomplished before Christianity if you don't think ancestry is important?

"Returning to paganism is the only way Jews can further divide and conquer the Christian people's of Europe and abroad."

There are no Christian people in Europe, like two countries excluded.

As if Christianity isn't a division? Catholics and Protestants and Orthodox will gladly slaughter each other.

>Catholics and Protestants and Orthodox will gladly slaughter each other.

This isn't the 1500s anymore.

Nah

Attached: hedeby.jpg (750x479, 100K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Troubles

Wow I didn't realize Catholics and Protestants are besties thanks for the enlightenment Jayden.

Attached: vikingdublin.jpg (940x699, 131K)

Because if the Nordic/Aryan/Thulean race is truly the Ubermensch, then it follows that they should have pioneered the majority of human achievements. Have they?
Oh, wait, that's using (((Logic)))

>This isn't the 1500s anymore.
But yet based Christianity will defend Europe?

Attached: 1421423000987.gif (500x290, 491K)

Attached: 14896688231843452345.jpg (950x602, 234K)

I am a direct descendant of this guy: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Barefoot

Feels good to know my ancestors, wish I could trace it even further back.

Also, listen to below, it will gently activate your Viking genes, infusing them with the power of the rune Othala, making you ready for even more powerful runes.

youtu.be/zpNwHXJgl8s

both are wrong
paganism, while being the religion of our ancestors, is too "ooga booga lets worship trees and fire" snownigger tier, and most of the history has been corrupted by jews
Christianity is a fabrication made by Josephus, jesus was real but he was not the son of god or any of that bullshit, it was a plot by the catholic church (which was founded before christ as a unviersal church for mithras in the roman state) as a way to incorporate jews and other races into roman religious control. The catholic church was behind all fabrications, and once the jews in the empire realized this, they began to usurp control.
Christianity also has several obvious fakes and glaring errors, for example mutliple verses from the orignal bible have been deemed as fake by a council of 50 different denominations, for example the "begotton son" verse, as well as exact duplicates from different authors, like the passages in 2 Kings 19 and Isaiah 37
white islam is unironically the answer. islam is theologically legitimate, it properly and strengthfully organizes white people, and will be the only way to preserve white future
Adopting islam means leftist jews can't criticize it, we can control women, wage a war against minorities (passages in the quran says that nonwhites excluding arabs are literal animals) and 1488 will be a dream come true
stop shilling and realize the truth
also
>leaf
>coherent and accurate opinion
pick onep

Attached: canada.jpg (600x527, 52K)

Reminder that Rome and ancient greece were also pagan.
>B-but they converted to christianity.
Yes, and then they collapsed.

Germanic/Nordic countries
>most cucked
>most secular
>most migrant-friendly
Poland, Hungary, Russia:
>least cucked
>least migrant-friendly
>most religious

I'd raid that so hard there'd be a parcel of land for each of my men.

Split phalanx on the sides, archers/slings in the woods, calv waiting on the fields for flanking, first legionaries hold the front and we all collapse inward and around them with calv for shock / counter attack.

Man I miss Rome TW. Jews had to fuck up 2 with all the stupid DLC and remove tons of the troop movement commands.

Magnus would be very disappointed knowing his offspring were phoneposters

tfw hitler predicted LARPers

Attached: Baste.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Vikings were illiterate niggers, but the Romans built the greatest civilization ever to exist under paganism.

>Czech Republic most secular and pretty much on same level as Poland/Hungary on MUH BASEDNESS scale

>le god emperor xD
Is a kike puppet and you reddit brainlets need to leave this board.

yes, stop with your pagan bullshit
there is even further proof for the truth of white islam
muhammed was actually isolated and hated in his tribe for his unexpected WHITE QUALITIES, being blue eyed for example
there is also evidence that muhammed would come, for example Isaiah 29:12 "And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned."
Muhammed was not learned and could not read, thus fufilling the prophecy
Also, there are no errors in the Quran, not ONE, which is a unique religious feat
>inb4 contradictions
directions changed in peace and in war, look up abrogation

Attached: ....png (1243x1306, 380K)

The most human achievements come from Britain, France, Germany and Italy. The Scandinavian countries however do produce a great deal of scientific achievements disproportional to their relative small population sizes and limited natural resources. The periodic table and Celsius are just two examples.

Besides, 800-1300 was absolutely dominated by Nordics. A multitude of dynasties and cities in the medieval era were Vikings or descendants of Vikings. The trade routes, exploration of the North Atlantid, colonisation and conquest of the British islands, not to mention the Normans or the Viking longship all have their place rightfully in history.

As you can see in the graph I showed, Denmark, Sweden, Norway and even Iceland all rank very high in achievements relative to population size.

Attached: a7fd4d819bfefc894bc5dd56cae0ba8f.png (1237x1017, 124K)

Please don't attract da joos to Slavic paganism, plox. They already went subverting Norse gods. Don't make them cuck more pagan religions. Let them believe "Slavcucks only discovered organized society after muh Christianity". K thanx bye

unfortunate
still, the nazi regime is known for having disdain for pagans, they all thought himmler was literally autistic

bump for the white race

Attached: the-stories-of-wagners-operas-j-walker-mcspadden.jpg (627x900, 97K)

joyofstan LARPER
>joyofstan LARPER
joyofstan LARPER
>joyofstan LARPER
joyofstan LARPER
>joyofstan LARPER
joyofstan LARPER
>joyofstan LARPER
joyofstan LARPER
>joyofstan LARPER

who's stan?

Tthis but no irony

Quit with this Racism larp you idiots, Christ is always watching

Russia is not the least migrant friendly. Russia has a gigantic amount of Muslim immigrants from the Caucuses and stans. They also have a demographic problem the same with the rest of Europe, along with high rates of murder, death, STDs, HIV, drug abuse, alcoholism, wife beating, and poverty.

Also Hungary is some 15-20% atheist. Ireland is 70% Catholic or so and voted for abortion. Your "logic" is shit.

Attached: JUST.png (688x578, 32K)

christ is a jew, is he not? and you trust him?

Yeah then explain why more christian part survived 1000 years more?

Attached: trump rome 3.jpg (768x522, 70K)

You mean the parts that were geographically away from the ME and Turks?

The NSDAP was full of pagans, the amount of pagan symbolism in Germany since 1933 is proof of that. "Weihnachten" (which is christmas), was renamed to Julfest at some point. The Swastika itself is a pagan symbol, and I don't see how you can deny that. I still have some Hitlerjugend documents from my granfather, there is a booklet called "Leistungsbuch der Hitlerjugend" and that title is written in nordic runes.

Yes goy, don't raid the monestaries of those who have been destroying your temples and slaughtering your people for centuries, that's nigger behavior! They have no justification for their anger!

>Vikings were illiterate niggers, but the Romans built the greatest civilization ever to exist under paganism.

this

Romans were organized and had technology, vikings were just angry meatheads raping weak villagers, they dont deserve the fame they have in history lol

Attached: MeLIY30.jpg (700x938, 79K)

>that picture.
>Only one child.

Attached: highest award to mothers.jpg (217x315, 45K)

Jewish God watches goyim to make sure they're not bad.

Was 1984 based on Christianity?

Attached: 1506188759655.png (420x510, 202K)

I laugh when some American points to the fact that we Scandinavians didnt invent everything. No fucking shit we didnt, there was a couple of million people up here, compared to hundreds of millions in rest of europe. 99% of the population were fucking farmers, Vikings but still farmers. Struggling to survive the winter. We didnt have enough people or time for other shit, but when we first invested time in something, we sure made the fastest ships and navigated the sea better then any1. Dont compare cause we have always been outnumbered by sub-humans

And he pissed off the entire Jewish hierarchy that they had Him crucified. His Sacrifice took away Jews' special treatment and welcomed Goyim into the Kingdom of God.

If you read the Talmud, it says vile things about Our Lord.

No, esoteric Hitlerism is. Hitler was the spirit of the ancient chieftain Gaut, namesake of God and ancestor of the Germanic peoples, risen again, not to bring the Europeans to final victory, but to show us how it can be and must be done.

it was literally just symbolism, no one actually believed it. lots of documents show that in private meetings nazi top brass would laugh at himmler's global adventures to prove the hyperborean theory true
they also just wanted to distance from christianity because catholics hated hitler, and were worried they would be able to leverage against the people. christianity was de-emphasized, but nobody was magically pagan

Ever notice,its only amerimutts spreading these memes? Druids and their Germanic equivalents were highly educated and GrecoRomans adopted Military tactics and equipments from them.

>The NSDAP was full of pagans

this

Attached: Tyr rune on nazi uniform.jpg (324x496, 34K)

Rome. Lol.

>Sorry, but most likely you are not the descendant of anyone important. Our European forebears were most likely illiterate peasants
Do you actually not know your family history and heritage? My family is descended from William the Conqueror on one side and Halfdan Ragnarsson on another.

Well it seems to me that the american flag really cant be trusted, i think its the only country where leftists actually come here to LARP like some extreme right wing dude, calling everyone a jewish shill & whatnot. The moment i read "shill" i stop reading. People who call Lauren Southern a shilll is modt likely some fat feminist with pink hair & a marx t-shirt. Either that or schizo

Because Goths weren't all that interested in conquering more desert and mountains.

>Catholics hated Hitler
>his primary voting base and his religious fellows
Jesus fucking Christ.

Only proddies voted for Hitler

Because Attila decided to rape the western empire once he got the betrothal proposition from Honoria.

Fair enough, but Himmler might have been a special case. You are not required to believe in the hyperborean theory as a pagan. I'm confident that there were many influencial NSDAP members who believed in paganism or thought it was a good alternative to christianity. There were attempts to alter the modern german culture to be more pagan. It was probably heavily disorganized since different religious beliefs divided the party.

irrelevant point, paganism will not make us all redpilled again

Attached: nav17y-unity_nxc01.png (600x402, 268K)

Attached: 1525058337062.jpg (1920x752, 861K)

Rosenberg was as well. It wasn't uncommon in the upper ranks of the SS. And not all Catholics hated Hitler; the Sudetenland was 90% Catholic and the region with the highest percentage of NSDAP membership.

Yeah according to the records nobody voted for him, you can see that on the numbers

you actual retarded mutt, learn some history

Attached: Voting Base.jpg (746x789, 145K)

>Sweden
>not protestant
Also:
>supporting Hitler
>a bad thing on Jow Forums

yeah i'll meet you halfway, but as long as u agree there was no organized pagan religion among nazi government or the people, however there were believers
never said hitler was overly christian, in fact catholics hated him

sudentenland also didnt give a shit and wanted to rejoin, the hardline catholics resisted the NSDAP

>paganism is the best spiritaul system
>Get btfo by religions started by some desert guys, and a fat asain
>Moderns followers are all now eithier larpers or larping vegan faggots
>Sea orcs too retarded and violent to subsist on fishing and trade until much later
>"Warriors"
>Exclusivly fight peasents tired from farming on the outskirts of kingdoms

Vikings were just somalian pirate tier.