WE DID IT Jow Forums!

WE DID IT Jow Forums!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-11 at 4.18.10 PM.png (790x458, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

internettrafficreport.com/namerica.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good job nigger

>niglanta

This happened literally overnight, when I'm already paying for a premium internet/cable/cellular bundle that was the fastest available where I live. Fuck net neutrality, amirite?

>cannot connect to recaptha
lol, the ride never ends

fuck off nigger

>FCC pajeet calling anyone a nigger

Attached: niggeralarm.gif (320x240, 367K)

Lmao I'm getting 30 Mbps like always fag. Try going to rebbit, I bet they will run 8 Netflix movies in the background then screen cap their internet speed just to gain upvotes.

Net neutrality has got nothing to do with ISPs not providing you with advertised speeds.

>repeal of rule forcing ISPs to treat all traffic equally has nothing to do with your access to said traffic

see

It doesn't, you fucking retard, unless you think that your ISP is throttling your connection to a speed tester website.

IT help desk here.

Have you tried not being a nigger, OP?

Attached: HMMM.jpg (483x163, 17K)

Attached: opisafaggot.png (742x159, 25K)

Why do you think I ran a speed test in the first place? Every fucking thing is slow as shit. I can't even get a consistent connection for CAPTCHA for fuck's sake.

Do you have charter OP? Mine is doing this shit too right now. Fucking kikes are onto me.

Attached: Wisconsin3.jpg (922x882, 244K)

>my internet is fine, so yours must be too

Attached: brainlet.jpg (1462x2046, 98K)

>americans consider themselves a 1st world country

Get a better router then you fucking dick smoke

Nope, AT&T.

Well, we're not niggers, so I guess you're right. Op over here running AOL off his modem

Nigger I've been having awful internet speeds for the past two years and I have the "premium package". Join the fucking club. American internet speeds are atrocious and always have been.

>ids ur router
FCC Pajeets going hard itt.

>American internet speeds are atrocious and always have been.

This.

My internet has been getting slower and slower. Interestingly, Spectrum has insisted that they have given me faster and faster speeds. I should be getting 100mbps, at least in theory. I get about 8-15mbps in practice.

yes, thats how those english words coming from the cold war define themselves

Mine was fast as shit until midnight last night. Coincidence or did something happen at midnight last night?

EXACTLY, YOU FUCKING RETARD. If net neutrality being repealed had anything to do with your internet sucking dick, it would be only certain services or wensites, not everything. Obviously you've got a hardware problem, your computer, your router, your modem, the connection of the house to the network, or the network itself.

LAUGHS AND LAUGHS AND LAUGHS

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-11 at 6.15.33 PM.png (1240x800, 132K)

Nothing has happened to me. your a shill

I live in very libtarded state but i sit inside apartment and go to work and avoid brainwashing

upgrading to the 3 gig a second download at the end of month

Then how are you posting checkmate faggot.

get better internet nigger, stop being a neet and go work

It's everything that I actually USE. No problem connecting to normie shit like Amazon, Google, Facebook, eBay, or Netflix.

Just checked mine my ping has never been this low in my shitty state 14 ms is amazing for the middle of nowhere.

see my FCC Pajeet friend.

i am upgrading to 3gig from RNC, really relaible and not gay like time warner

when i used time warner it was niggerish and always slow, so i upgraded and now i upgrade again to leave these nigger companies

Very slowly, having to refresh captcha multiple times for every post, waiting forever for images to load.

THEN FUCKING UPGRADE YOU FUCKING RETARD

GET A PROMOTION OR A JOB AND FUCKING UPGRADE, IF YOU FUCKING TRY IT ISNT SO HARD

>OP's internet is shit so everyone else's has to be too (and its somehow Net Neutralities fault)
>Calling others brainlets
LOL
O
L

Op is a faggot, complains about internet but cant fucking upgrade

>fastest available where I live
>UPGRADE
TO WHAT YOU FUCKING RETARD?

Wait a sec my internet flat out died for 2+ hours last night, and up to that has been completely shitty for the last week or so.

>OP's internet is shit so everyone else's has to be too
When did I suggest this, brainlet?

>(and its somehow Net Neutralities fault)
No, can't be, just a coincidence that it happened around midnight last night.

see

You seem simple or maybe just autistic?
The post I replied to was you suggesting that people were stupid to say that if their own internet speed was good nothing was wrong. I pointed out that you or any other faggot having shit internet doesn't prove anything either so you're as retarded as those you were trying to make fun of.
You're mother shouldn't have carried on drinking when she was pregnant.

Coincidence you fucking imbecile.

>I pointed out that you or any other faggot having shit internet doesn't prove anything either
So what's your theory as to why my speed tanked right around midnight last night? Just a coincidence, right?

$00.25 deposited into your account by Ajit Pai

My internets is working great since all the broke ass free riding niggers got booted off it.
Thank you based pajeet.

American internet sucks anyways
I can’t even get cable and I’m only a mile outside of town

You should thank your parents for putting up w/ your schizo ass..

Your trailer has no cable?

>u musd be a neat!!!11!!!!1!
That you, Shareblue?

My net died around that time too. I remember watching E3, doing some shit posting, then around midnight I hit refresh on a page...and then nothing. Checked my signal. NOTHING.

how much do you high bandwidth fags have to pay for internet?
feel like im getting jewed hard by the ISP

internettrafficreport.com/namerica.htm is showing a bunch of routers down, but I don't know how accurate that site is. (Internetpulse.net used to have a good monitor but it disappeared when dynatrace bought them.)

>Heh, nothing personal kid.

Attached: GOT YOU BEAt.png (1897x1155, 273K)

Hit a nerve?

Oh hay digits.

Considering the EU is literally banning memes, moving away from net neutrality is worth it even if speeds are slower

>up to 300MBps!
before: 300MBps
now: 0.35MBps

Meh.. you're so mentally broken. Good luck man.

What's your ISP?

>it'it d-doesn't y-you r-retard

Attached: 1325824335194.jpg (230x180, 7K)

Don’t listen to the meme flaggots, I live in an absolute, out of the way shithole. Closest city is hours away. 100 down 25 up cable.

>go to leftie adhom
No, you exposed your true form.

Attached: scared merchant2.png (193x243, 21K)

Spectrum here mine runs 90-100 consistently. Don't use their shitty modem and get a nice router

Niggers Inc (((Spectrum)))

Sorry goy, Netlfix watchers need their ulta HD resolutions while binge watching hours of content. You will need to hand over another 40 shekels if you want faster speeds!

>y-your a sh-shill

Attached: 1351564280534.jpg (650x431, 137K)

>reveal yourself
>bug the fuck out of thread
Never fails.

You're totally lost.

>It's Netflix's fault I have streamlined Xfinity for your viewing pleasure

Attached: pinto-viejo49.jpg (301x450, 144K)

Attached: working.png (401x372, 14K)

>tfw this is what Jow Forums has come to
You have to be a complete dumbass normie to think net neutrality ending has affected your internet speed. All it did was deregulate, which is always a good thing for consumers and businesses.

Attached: 1526316685133m.jpg (1024x957, 144K)

I live in Georgia.

Attached: file.png (941x822, 79K)

>Y-you lost g-goy! Just s-shut this thread down right away!

Attached: scared merchant.png (527x585, 19K)

>deregulate
i.e., remove any legal hurdle to ISP's throttling or prioritizing content. What a great thing for consumers and businesses!

I don't live where the server is.

Contact your HOA and produce a budget to install fiber optic (raises property values!). I had microwave internet before I did that.

>but I don’t want to do anything about this thing I hate
Ok.

Did that 3 years ago, hence why I had such great speeds until today.

ISP is Charter. Tested over wifi in a house with 10 others abusing the net constantly.
Considering that I know three others are currently gaming or streaming movies I have no problems with 50 Mbps

Attached: fufaggot.jpg (472x138, 15K)

>tfw free dorm internet

Attached: 7385588841.png (350x200, 20K)

What do you think, they're saving up the bandwidth for later? Jesus christ

The. You own the cables instead of the provider, meaning it should be easy as piss to dump them and get a different provider.

"$160/month just isn't enough, Goy, hand over the shekels. You get what you pay for!"