Patrick Little General /plg/ - Tough guy edition

BREAKING: PATRICK LITTLE IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES IN 2020. He will be attending the American Freedom Party conference in Tennessee on June 15-17. Patrick is currently fielding candidates nationwide willing to name jewish supremacism and run for office in 2020.

LATEST NEWS: High schooler Nick Fuentes crashed an interview with Patrick Little and started calling him "mentally ill" and "a Fed" because he quit his $150k per year start-up company to redpill people on the jews and run a Senate campaign. Fuentes told the married, 33 year old marine corp veteran and network engineer that "I don't take advice from losers". When Patrick prompted him to "say that to my face", Fuentes refused, saying "I will not say that to your face."
youtube.com/watch?v=uV4ptpWWw4g

>Reuters election night interview:
youtube.com/watch?v=UZQn7wihaL8

>Patrick Little best moments compilation
youtube.com/watch?v=4YXECO5tPRE&t=551s&bpctr=1528754314

>Fake news MSNBC lies about Patrick Little
youtube.com/watch?v=Pvcglt1g15o&t=

gab.ai/Patrick_Little
@SensoredCandid8 on twitter
littlerevolution.us

>WHY RUN FOR PRESIDENT?
The goal here is to redpill the masses and make the JQ mainstream. Either by winning the election, or by stealing enough votes from Trump to pressure him into naming the Jew. But even if those two things don't occur, the fact that he is running in an election will bring more attention to the JQ anyways.

Attached: patrick chad.jpg (1564x1082, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uV4ptpWWw4g&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=2pOMCmVc3wY
littlerevolution.us/2018/06/10/msnbc-is-really-going-to-regret-this-one/
youtube.com/watch?v=8Mv3kdA1t38&t=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for normal election

Attached: patrick advert.png (619x610, 487K)

1.4%

>Trump's chances of winning the election
Fuck off.

id rather use the term 54k votes

Attached: patrick won.png (1341x1105, 680K)

LITTLE DESTROYS FUENTES IN THIS CLIP:
youtube.com/watch?v=uV4ptpWWw4g&feature=youtu.be

Fuentes Soiboi friends: Marines are fags! Fuck the troops!

Fuentes: *laughs*

Make sure to download this vid and archive incase Fuentes and his faggot fans try to take this down.

Also SPAM THIS VIDEO ON ALL OF FUENTES VIDEOS. Never let this spic faggot or his fans forget what he supported being said about the marines, or about America's troops

Attached: fuckthetroops.png (1054x720, 368K)

who was the madman?

Attached: patrick little banner.png (600x441, 322K)

Bump.
FINO ALLA VITTORIA!

Little and Fuentes are both Jews. They're creating in-fighting to drum up interest. If you're caught in the drama you'll naturally pick a side but whichever you follow you're following a Jew. Stop falling for Jewish tricks. protip: Patrick Little got destroyed by Jow Forums, not (((Nick Fuentes))). When MOSSAD loses an asset even their defeat must reflect some type of victory, so they pretend another asset destroyed them.

Attached: Nick Fuentes.png (1675x417, 55K)

>all those irl marines commenting on the video saying how they will beat nick up if they see him

Attached: laugh.jpg (451x392, 46K)

nice copypasta friend

Attached: patrick little hacker.png (950x534, 859K)

Why does this mutt hate the troops so much?

Attached: fuentesmutt.png (600x617, 907K)

of course it is. the best pasta is honest pasta.

Attached: Little-1.7.jpg (3062x1935, 1.05M)

I know, very bad optics
"fuck the troops" what was he thinking

Hope that marine from the thread I started earlier follows through with forwarding the spic fuentes interview to his buddies

Attached: c663d6039a92fcbe4ba2b19100b40b4163e86da83d8f04fb1973fe2b88e26e60.jpg (1125x1843, 130K)

>Hahaha fuck the troops
>sips onions
>btw Little is bad optics

Attached: MmMIDeH.png (484x411, 382K)

The Knife has the ability to make grown ass men look like children

The wife of a marine already went through on that promise

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-11 at 5.53.32 PM.png (990x178, 45K)

i've noticed something
compare this bugmans laugh to (((this))) laugh: youtube.com/watch?v=2pOMCmVc3wY

dude i posted that exact same thing last night, it's uncanny

80% of the US applicants for Harvard Grad school are probably ethnic jews. White Americans dont want to get Ph.D.'s anymore.

there needs to be a compilation or a quick video made of this
its the exact fucking same

Beardson was quiet and well behaved out in his cuck shed so his wife's boyfriend bought him a switch.

Attached: IMG_0113.png (1136x640, 337K)

Nick the spic looked pretty childish desu. Declining to back up his own words? Approving of people saying fuck the troops the Marines are gay, Ron Paul is a loser. Bad optics

Can you guys fuck off with this already?

no

Attached: patrick woke.png (758x759, 320K)

Fuentes is wrong. We needs Rockwells.

He'd be calling the commander a loser too

Attached: GeorgeLincolnRockwell.jpg (200x256, 36K)

Interesting. Hopefully this bears fruit and nick the spic gets what is coming to him

>He'd be calling the commander a loser too
this is true
"nazi armbands are bad optics"

Attached: patrick rockwell2.png (1170x1389, 2.88M)

Your threads die pretty much every time now. Just stop shitting up this board, you know that no one cares when the only thing that stops you from page 10'ing is image spam. That's why even mods are losing their patience.

Attached: 1508497230983.jpg (614x1024, 105K)

>10'ing is image spam
thats shills who want to ruin these threads, two have gotten 30 day bans for exsessive image spam already

>Oy vey (((we))) are just smarter than you goy. That's why jews are 3% of top performing high school students but 67% of Harvard grads, because of our (((intellect)))

Fuck off

I'm beginning to think this coalition alliance of races against jewish supreemists is bad framing, consider what this phenomenon has done to other races against whites oppression, it's literally become the brown hoard vs whitey, which further deracinates and blurs the distinction/ interests of all their races. The best thing whites have going is that all races (including our own) consider us the top of the food chain, the maternal/ paternal archetype of civilization, this allows us to think clearly, to be the tribal alpha, and it forces the other races to generally have all actions be taken at our behest, to let go of that perceptual framing would be a disaster for mankind.

This thread will die without spam like this
Because you have nothing to discuss anyway.

>The best thing whites have going is that all races (including our own) consider us the top of the food chain
> it forces the other races to generally have all actions be taken at our behest

Please be baiting

i get your point, but consider pic related
we cant fight on a several front war. Blacks would be a great asset to take down the zog hold of our goverment.
The blacks will vote for gibs unless they get something even better

arabs are already pure anti jew so they're ready
asians are a mixed bunch

Attached: jew 2.png (1107x556, 200K)

How goes the recount efforts?

The only people image spamming are the ones trying to shut the threads down you retarded slavnigger

hes currently also doing some legal actions against (((MSNBC))) for slander
they outright lied about his campaign
littlerevolution.us/2018/06/10/msnbc-is-really-going-to-regret-this-one/

Attached: patrick little news.jpg (1226x681, 114K)

asians are like easier to redpill whites. They do not have the holocaust guilt narrative drilled into their head from an early age and have proud ethnic identity

You don't need to shut down a general that's already dead.

>marines are fags fuck the troops you guys lost in nam haha losers
>donate to my patreon please

Attached: IMG_0503.png (400x400, 43K)

We should make some songs for the little revolution

we already have this
youtube.com/watch?v=8Mv3kdA1t38&t=
>name the jew

a unironically great song, patrick approved

Attached: patrick revolt.png (1000x651, 986K)

>This General is Dead
>This General is full of people discussing and i'm posting in it

Pick one

>This general has 20 unique IPs and I'm posting in it
There you go.

>you're a loser and you will never accomplish anything
>now let me sit infront of my computer and do streams that only a few hundreds watch

Attached: jew nick friend.png (924x720, 781K)

>he want to take down the Zionist Occupied Government...
>by send the Jews to Israel...
>which is literally Zionism

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

use to your hearts content

Attached: nick friend.png (484x411, 260K)

GOD BLESS PATRICK LITTLE

Attached: POTUS.jpg (1200x797, 112K)

you don't get what I'm saying, I mean it's a psychological tethering, think of how all the other races speak about their history, 100% of what they say will be about their contrast or relation to white mommy and daddy. I will loathe the day when white culture is talked about in such a fashion, in that it's not unipolar singularity, but as a underclass to jews, the psychological cuckoldry and victim status the blacks have endured by going down this road have turned them into perpetual children, not us, not now, not ever

>by send the Jews to Israel...
you forgot
>cutting all aid to israel
>finanically backing all countries that want to destroy israel

Attached: reaction.jpg (900x900, 151K)

>haha israel no longer requires our aid so let's cut it
>haha israel controls all of the nations capable of destroying israel so let's hope they destroy israel
criminal jews do not deserve their own State.
they deserve jail cells.
you're a zionist cuck.

“The Knife” is a child who thinks he can stand up to a 33 year old marine

>you cant say that to me i wuz a marine
What a fag.

dont you think soldiers deserve a bit of respect?

Attached: patrick little soldier.png (516x389, 286K)

Attached: apologize.png (555x537, 176K)

BUY COCA COLA

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-11-18-19-52.png (1200x1920, 582K)

I don't really like Patrick Little but I welcome the meme assault against the cancer that is the ironybros.

Ah I see what your saying. All races think in a eurocentric perspective even though they hate whites and want to take them down.

But still, the white population is now too low to fight against Jewish supremacy(in america at least), and so we must unite all races of man against them if we are to have any chance at all

they actually deleted the post?
well damn

Attached: cool reaction.gif (500x434, 666K)

Jeez finally something that's not a fucking slide thread on page one! Great work OP. Sad that Little didn't win but honestly I'm not surprised. He's too honest in a world where it's still all too easy to bury the truth. But Little proved that enough people care and that things are changing. Can someone give me his final vote total? I didn't want to ask right after because I assume that's when fake numbers where being shilled the hardest

Attached: 1528100154001.png (800x820, 585K)

here use this

No. You dont get to demand for people to respect you, just because you spent a few years jerking off in a desert somewhere.

is it happening ? are we winning ?
>trump wins election
>brexit
>Italy gets a nationalist government and nationalism is rising in Europe
>Patrick little is getting lots of votes
>antisemitism is on the rise
what's next a European white ethnostate along with our Asian allies ? god i hope so

he managed to get more than 54k+ votes user, comparing that to rockwells 5k votes I'd say its a big improvement

but considering the election might have been tampered with we dont actually know the real numbers

Attached: patrick whitepill.png (1960x2470, 892K)

How long before the ironybros are regular guests on chapo trap house?

Original stream of him being attacked?

>Jow Forums volunteers
you mean TRS and the DailyStormer? if he had Jow Forums backing him he would have won. Trump had Jow Forums backing him and he's the President.

Fuck off with this Little shilling. Dude wants to give reparations to niggers.

His final vote count was 62,830

Thanks for pointing out how obviously kiked our universities are.
>how can Jews account for 80% (your number not mine) of Harvard applicants despite only being barely 2% of our population?
>oy vey...we-we're just smarter than you goy! Very smart quit asking questions forget you ever asked a question don't you know you're filthy fucking cattle

Attached: 1528667862219.jpg (639x351, 25K)

Hello little-pedes

Daily reminder to fuck the troops.

WE HAVE A BOARD ON 7CHAN

>you mean TRS and the DailyStormer? if he had Jow Forums backing him he would have won. Trump had Jow Forums backing him and he's the President.
>i know nothing about patrick: the post

Attached: patrick little trump.jpg (816x649, 140K)

Sweet thanks man. Do you remember what percentage that was? Glad to see Little isn't giving up though I was pretty sure he wasn't going to

Daily reminder Patrick Little is a democrat plant being used to split the republican vote in 2020. He outed himself the moment he appeared on camera stepping and spitting on the Israeli flag. Do not fall for psyop shills and agent provocateurs. Nick "the knife" Fuentes exposed Patrick's little game and as a result he went mental. The little guy doesn't like getting called out for what he is, a no good cock suckin shill! We will never stray away from the plan, we MAGA with or without you.

Attached: hey sweety.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Wow guys, just got my copy of Culture of Critique in the mail today and three pages in I stopped to email my boss my two weeks notice! Can’t wait to join the cause

here's TRS promoting Patrick..

Attached: little TRS 1.jpg (1774x1000, 129K)

>we
>Jackass memeflag

Attached: 1515616553020.gif (480x264, 1.88M)

and here's the DailyStormer promoting Patrick.. (this is the jew who did his robocalls)

Attached: ROAD TO POWER 11.jpg (582x624, 71K)

WE HAVE A BOARD ON HERE.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-11-18-29-07.png (1200x1920, 671K)

His final percentage was 1.4% of the vote. These numbers are according to politico btw (Pic)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-11 at 6.28.15 PM.png (481x584, 72K)

and what's this? it's weev supporting Patrick..

Attached: little-weev-proofs.jpg (3000x2742, 1M)

Daily reminder Patrick Little is a literal faggot. I wish I could like the guy but he's worse than most newfags

and afterwords, we can all get along as brothers in battle (as white genocide continues) great! I mean we're all just little jew victims aren't we? this is extremely dumb optics, think psychologically and frame it in tribal evolution

you can go now morpheus

Attached: morpheus.png (688x806, 820K)

Never voting again. American politics is crap. That guy won't change anything. We should focus on pacific trash island white ethnostate.

Attached: download (69).jpg (306x460, 21K)

>PATRICK LITTLE IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES IN 2020

In other words, Patrick Little confirmed for controlled opposition.

Anyone who can't see this is a retard.

Attached: f376879504.png (1085x800, 824K)

>fuck richard spencer
>but fuck optics aka not looking like a fucking idiot
>based black guys will vote for based little

These threads are populated by shills and teenagers, I hope your parents beat you

>if he had Jow Forums backing him he would have won
>Trump had Jow Forums backing him and he's the President

LOL so the 2 billion dollars in free media attention Trump got during the election(vs the media blackout Little had) had no effect at all then lmao. The insane name recognition Trump already had from years as a reality tv star had no effect.

Nah it was because an anime message board with a few thousand people supported him. That's why Trump won

In response to all this evidence you post fake image and call me morpheus. Are you really that defeated? You did the exact same thing with Richard Spencer after Jow Forums exposed him. For a while you played it off and tried to run damage control hoping to salvage what little audience remained, but eventually were forced to replace him with someone new: Patrick Little. Only this time Jow Forums destroyed Little in half the time, and again you run damage control to salvage the audience you can. Except this time is slightly different because now Jow Forums understands exactly how you pump and dump e-celebs. We are even in the process of exposing the mechanics. So how will you replace Patrick Little?

:)

It's over, kike.

21. Bump.

anyone who works out is unsophisticated, a twink, and a sissy, he works out so fuck him

Attached: trump media.jpg (1078x603, 133K)

Good its normalizing the real problems we have
If he could take a black tigresse as a girlfriends we could be in the double digits

>checks flag

Attached: kekistan 3.jpg (736x767, 56K)

>he supports zion don

Attached: israel trump.jpg (570x571, 71K)

>a memeflaggot's opinions