Watch tv with my kids

>watch tv with my kids
>teen titans go is on
>hear a fart joke
Why are the Jews trying to psychologically condition our kids into being depraved scat fetishist sex slaves for them to play with once they take over the world?

Attached: teen titans go.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

Every kids show has fart jokes, never found them funny for some reason

There's multiple episodes that yoy need to watch out for, particularly the ones that teach females are better than men at everything, that it's ok to change your gender, and that gold backed currency is bad.

>fart joke
>IT'S THE JEWS
reassess your life

Maybe because TTG was written by Freemasons.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 39K)

Dexter's Laboratory (1996-2003) had an episode all about a shitty fart joke. Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy (2001-2008) is full of fart jokes. If you think that's new, I'm sorry, but you're just retarded.

>and that gold backed currency is bad
I remember this was a major theme in a few cartoons, especially pic related

Attached: 109757.jpg (210x295, 14K)

You absolute muppet. Sounds like you’re going to brainwash your kids into being hypersensitive puritanical faggots who won’t be able to kid bantz.

shills

>Try and make it sound like we are overreacting and hypersensitive
Nice try, kike. Good bait though.

Attached: Schlomo Post [2018 05 20].jpg (454x340, 88K)

Fart jokes were always the lowest tier of comedy. If anyone conditions people to be fart fetishists, it's brap posters.

the only one who made it about sex was the demented pervert taking care of his girlfriend's kids, aka YOU. seek help, faggot cuckold.

Attached: 1522030857645.jpg (539x566, 29K)

Watch redpilled cartoons like My Little Pony instead.

I don't think it was cartoons that made me drool over imagining my neighbor's burly army husband farting and creaming myself over the thought as a kid. I don't know what caused it.

this
MLP is completely non sexual

Attached: 1528565017691.jpg (1280x1600, 183K)

They don't even bother to disguise it anymore.

Attached: 109.png (555x326, 136K)

>watch a 90s kids show
>naked little boys everywhere
>no women are naked ever, just naked little boys

Why did they do this? What did they mean by this?

>thinly veiled fart fetish thread
>no one posts fart fetishes

Attached: 1528565117.png (432x375, 245K)

nah you should watch barney the dinosaur

Fuck off back to /co/ nigger, my niece and nephew love TTG, they can't get enough of it, and I love how the writers continuously btfo all the autistic chuds crying about all the poo-poo pee-pee on their psuedo-anime "m-muh lore" trash.

>fart jokes
>new
boomer/pol/ needs to fuck off to facebook