Is this accurate representation of Ancient Greeks?

Is this accurate representation of Ancient Greeks?
I think so, specially the niggers of Greece - Spartans.

If the Ubisoft cucks added Macedonians in their shit game i really do hope they are white with blue eyes.

Attached: 1528752139858.jpg (1080x600, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorian_invasion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Im really happy that Ubisoft finally understands how important diversity is.
Especially female warrior is something we needed for such a long time.

Look in history there were always female Warriors and in that game feemale spartans.

And greece is pretty accurate

>i really do hope they are white with blue eyes
Nordcucks are at it again

The Spartans would have been more Nordid than the Macedonians, though both would probably have been pretty Nordid COMPARED TO SE EUROPE TODAY. They 100% would not have been majority blonde/red/light brown haired and blue eyed. Probably the same pigmentation as the average Swiss dude.

Athenians would have been mostly Meds.

Pretty accurate, although the lighting makes them look more tanned than average.
In-game they will look a bit whiter.

I don't get it. They look like Mediterranean people. Like, Greek people.

Also, Spanish women are the best looking in Europe.

this takes place before Macedonia

Spartans were famous for their red and blonde hair though...

You must not be an ethnic Frenchman if that's your opinion.

Fucking disgusting Pied-Noir.

Attached: 1528255601796.png (2058x694, 863K)

Political agenda is more important than historical accuracy.

Attached: DfcMKK9XcAAbr3z.jpg_large.jpg (906x405, 64K)

>t. kike

Attached: francesca chillemi.png (898x557, 1.2M)

You mean before we beat the living shit out of them and were considered subhumans, and Greeks only after they got conquered and raped.

Attached: 1442169267489.png (4072x1952, 461K)

Where were Spartan roots at anyways? At least in their own understanding of history they considered themselves invaders, not really Greeks. And as invaders they were pretty brutal, the Spartan men were even practically legally obliged to abuse their slaves.

Too good looking. Greeks are basically roaches.

why would you go on an imageboard and lie like that ?

If you choose to play as the girl do you get a beta orbiter to follow you around and carry your gear?

Every "tribe" and city around there were pretty much completely different and hated eachothers guts.
It was lately when the false state of modern Greece was created filled with literal Turks larping as Greeks.

>You must not be an ethnic Frenchman if that's your opinion
>American ip
colour me surprised

>we
you're a slav
the macedonians back then were greeks

What's Jow Forums's general opinion about pic related?

Attached: origins.jpg (749x997, 708K)

Look, fag, I know public education is jewed, so let me elucidate something for you. Alexander the great was Nordic, Socrates was Nordic, the ancient pyramid builders were Nordic, the Roman patricians were Nordic, the ancient Chinese were Nordic, the indigenous Japanese were Nordic, the first people to step foot on American soil were Nordic -- Blond hair, blue eyes N O R D I C. Do you honestly think niggers could have built the pyramids or that Mediterranean mongrels could have revolutionized philosophy and built the greatest empire to ever exist? It's a fucking a joke, a jew lie.

I have no opinion on the sun, it just be.

Attached: 1440012672620.jpg (2004x1652, 1.12M)

They were dorian invaders, so the indo-european population that invaded greece, inhabited by mycenean (mostly).
All other greek state-cities' population was some kind of mix between myceneans and dorian (attican, ionian and eolian, the latter were also mixed with creto-minoan)

you forgot that ayys are nordic too

.5 cents have been deposited to your account.

Aliens are a jew psyop meant to promote world unity and, by proxy, the mixing/genocide of the white Nordic peoples.

Spartans were Doric Greeks, they invaded Arcadia from the Northern areas of Greece and replaced the Achaean Greeks (who are famous for being the ones depicted in the Odyssey and the Illiad)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorian_invasion

It may all just be an old myth though.

jews are the henchmen of the reptilian ayys... the nordic ones are the bringers of civilisation... why tf do you not know that wtf sirius man

Nope, it's 100% true.
The entire spartan culture and government was made around them being an invader, and conqueror of the people, and that Sparta was NOT their home, but the home they made through conquest.

Spartan culture is well documented.
They were constantly paranoid that the people they ruled would rise up against them any day, so much of their government system was bent toward making life good enough that the people they conquered had no reason to overthrow them.

>female warriors
>never existed in all of history
>we need this

Kike.

Attached: 1527175794612.png (960x960, 331K)

Why don’t we take a look at a statue from Greece made in 460 BC

Attached: D031729C-DC3C-4871-955C-CA4F22871EC1.jpg (1268x1600, 343K)

Hard to say but probably. Greek today have more "turk ancestry". Still very Greek though.

t. phd student in applied math doing research on ancient genetics

Attached: greeker.jpg (800x450, 44K)

yes

did you escape from the asylum again

What's with all the game developers pandering with females at this E3? Even Gears of War fell victim to this, when women in that universe were treated as literal breeding stock in the first game of the series.

If you buy anything from Ubisoft, it's your own god damn fault.

My family is Italian/Greek and I look like that

so yes

the greeks hated women. they viewed them as punishment from the gods. the greeks were right

I'm part Greek, and my phenotype is most certainly Greek -- dark, thick hair, beard, and fairly tan.
Yes.

Is this the new Ass Creed?

Probably, they are sometimes referred too as squires. Men have them too