A question for all: Does this flag offend you? If so, why?

A question for all: Does this flag offend you? If so, why?

Attached: image.jpg (1680x1050, 318K)

Looks like it was inspired by Scots

no i really like it, i have one scarf with it as design

Attached: meh.jpg (640x480, 46K)

I'm offended that every time I drive down Washington and MLK it is not the flag I see over the Gold Dome
-t. Georgiafag.

no, because the Confederacy is dead and irrelevant to the events taking place today.

All flags are offensive except Canadian flag

Lol my screensaver is the Gadsden flag

Attached: image.png (750x1334, 810K)

The only thing that offends me is that my favorite Jewfu isn't on it.

Attached: Mein Waifu.png (1200x1200, 949K)

Anyone offended by a flag is a homosex.

Attached: 18952665_10209595554593923_7938640617468175122_n.jpg (450x336, 15K)

This flag offends me because it is not the authentic flag of the Confederate States of America, and it is represented as such by fools. It’s the flag of the Army of Northern Virginia, or the Naval Jack.

>live in northern Virginia

Offends me that it’s no longer our flag

Whatever we think about the values it represents is completely secondary issue, even though I admire many things the Confederacy stood for. I recently watched a RT documentary on the removal of former soviet monuments in Poland, and the reporters interviewed a lot of Polish Russians who had fought in the Red Army and opposed the removal.

Those old Russians clearly weren't for Communism nor did they admire Stalin. They wanted to keep the monuments because they thought those monuments were honoring them, their friends and relatives who had fought and died. The Communist ideology and the atrocities under the subsequent Soviet government are just small details to them. I think we should respect them and consider the Confederacy monuments in the same way.

Doesn't offend me though most people flying it are essentially the slavs of America; trash, poor, and you feel embarrassed knowing you're somehow associated
>t. Northerner

two completly different things, confederates weren't evil at their core, soviets wanted to destroy christianity and replace it with degeneracy

Doesn't offend me but then why would it offend an Aussie. It's just a losing side flag. May as well fly a white flag.

^^^^^

No, it doesn’t offend me. It’s just an ugly ass flag on its own

I don't think you understood my point. What I was trying to say is that the ideology -- and yes, I agree with you that Confederates weren't evil unlike the Communists -- is a trivial issue. What matters is that those monuments represent the legacy of our ancestors and their sacrifices. Whether they were fighting for good or evil is secondary.

It just reminds me of BBQ.

There is only one true flag.

Attached: tiger hawk flag.jpg (275x183, 15K)

I am offended that it is not the flag over every church, capitol, and saloon south of the Mason-Dixon.

Attached: 1512088534115.jpg (500x395, 42K)