Newfag here, why does /pol hate this

Newfag here, why does /pol hate this

SJW, Islam, Lefty/Commie, LGBT hating right winger? He seems based af to me.

Attached: ben.jpg (445x445, 24K)

Because Jow Forums has a confirmation bias against Jews and is incapable of perceiving any reasonable argument.

Shame.

Yes he’s so based goy

Attached: D4459A78-9EC1-4891-B073-A33CE30D48CA.jpg (600x755, 72K)

lurk more brainlets

Attached: 1514235311171.png (536x486, 633K)

I was waiting for the jewpiro pic, but actually tell me what he does that is bad.

Shapiro dedicates most of his political opinions to the founders philosophy, so I miss your point.

Lurk moar

He's ok with ethnocentrism for jews and is very tribal himself but not for anyone else, especially for white gentiles.

Well, that's a fair criticism.

Ben = Israel > America

They think he's a shill, but I agree that he's pretty based and there is no we nning am argument with him. He has mastered the art of pilpull

Ethno-nationalism for Israel but not for the United States because "that's what makes it the greatest country in the world".

Because he is controlled opposition and a hypocrite.

>Claims to hate identity politics except when it comes to Jewish ethnostate.
>Claims to be in favor of free speech, yet is the biggest snow flake when it comes to left wingers or far-right trolls bashing him.
>Claims to support the Constitution yet is completely OK with FBI & CIA interfering in elections US elections and those of other countries.
>Spews neo-con ideology that is paid for by Israel.

Those are some of the few things.

Also pushes the idea that caring about the environment is for liberals.

because it is

t. (((ancap)))

because ben would rely on people like me to save his ass in any real fight.... and then talk mad shit on jewtube about people like me who think kikes bombing palestinians is a bad thing right after the fight.

Marx was a jew

Bombing radical islamists is a bad thing?

palestinians are "radical islamists" now according to bongs? fuck me, your country is done for with cunts like you alive.

My country is done for because I oppose Islamification? Ok Moh, you haven't a clue.

Islamification of Europe is happening because Israel is flooding it with refugees. They are using it's army (US) to clear their equivalent of lebensraum in the Middle East. This gets rid of hostile arabs in the area and simultaneously sends them to Europe and dilutes European genes.

That doesnt mean we should go full ancap.

He represents our greatest enemy

he's just another privileged supremacist.
a self-righteous dwarf

Based is a nigger term.
GTFO

a self appointed leader of the idiot right

ben shapiro is the most beautiful woman in the world
now give shekels

>"Identity politics and group identity are for losers"
>"Race doesn't matter, only culture"
>"The individual above all else"

>"I'm very proud of my Jewish identity and Israel is and always will be a Jewish state"

We hate him because there is a huge incongruence between what he says and how he acts...

And that thing with Michelle Fields really exposed him for the little weasel he really is, until then I actually respected him...

HE WANTS AN ETHNOSTATE FOR ISRAEL AND DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE BROWNING OF AMERICA WAKE UP

Gtfo