UKRANIAN NATIONALISTS TEAR DOEN A GYPSY CAMP

UKRANIAN NATIONALISTS TEAR DOEN A GYPSY CAMP
m.youtube.com/watch?v=X73xIGsQLvw
Did they deserve it?
Also gypsy hate thread

Attached: FD4F9634-6FDB-4BEB-A5BB-A13F03697E48.png (1334x750, 1.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-aEL7NSzP-g
youtube.com/watch?v=MmKuGdmbrls
youtube.com/watch?v=QWgJ1j6IM5w
youtube.com/watch?v=yTQu41ffoSs&t=1344s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

like duh.
course they do.
You nu?

Just let gypsies be they're not hurting anyone.

lol good job guys, now the government will have to let them stay in luxury apartments for ever.

Attached: 1477779529919.jpg (179x213, 17K)

a good gypsie is a dead one

Attached: housecensoredwtf.jpg (320x240, 6K)

based

gypsy detected

>not hurting anyone
What fucking wonderland do you live in?

Typical gay conformist argument

Non-European spotted.

They're literally just camping in their literal African condition and beg on the streets.

When has a gypsie ever bothered you?

Based hohols

Why do people hate gypsies?

>wtf I love Ukrainian nationalists now
still hohols

youtube.com/watch?v=-aEL7NSzP-g

You can easily see the curry nigger heritage in the she gypsy. This camp doesn't look very prosperous though...looks like a homeless camp in the woods. Would be interesting to know some more info - how many of them were living there and some of the crimes they were committing to drive the locals to destroy their camp like that.

I think the problem goes far deeper. Doesn´t it annoy you on some primal-societal level? That literal vagabons exist in filth and dirt with the CLEAR INTENTION to never ever ever change their ways? Would you accept bushmen in your city, living just outside, spreading trash everywhere?

I am not even fully agreeing with the demolishing, it´s a non-solution. They must be taught somehow to at least civilize a little bit. Begging hurts the human soul to watch, especially when it NEVER goes away (these folks don´t finally find a job and a flat, this is their lifestyle and tradition).

Yep, they should get access to actual housing and proper education. Kicking them out of their home will not solve anything

They are pure social parasites, its too bad that unlike the Jews they were not blessed with high intelligence.

>Yep, they should get access to actual housing and proper education.

Lol. Willing to pay for that yourself?

>When has a gypsie ever bothered you?
Pretty much every time I've come into contact with one, fucking cigani

How about killing them :)

Hitler had the right idea how to deal with them on more permanent basis.

Shit like this happens in France on a daily.

stfu dumb dumb of course they don't duh

suuuure

The thing is this has been tried, I only know of one example though. In Norway they were given simple but quite nice little houses - they trashed them in no time.

slavs stronk

We need this in Portland

>Did they deserve it?
We talking about gypsies. The answer should be obvious.

Making sure they actually go to school shouldn't be too hard.

Kicking their out of their home is not a solution if you actually want to solve the problem

>cockholes and gypsies will kill each other off during your lifetime
Truly God is great

Attached: 1527807097525.jpg (600x400, 55K)

Been tried more then once. This is the end result.

Attached: 2015-01-24_2203.png (1044x639, 1.16M)

All I know is that it was a gypsies who tried to pick pocket me in Prague. And it was a gypsies who stole my ipod from my bag in a German train station. And it was gypsiea who tried to take my watch at a cafe in Paris. And it was poor mutilated gypsies with missing limbs begging for money on the corner in every square in Europe. I suspect they cut off the limbs of their own kids to make them beg for money.

they are subhuman, wild savages. you gonna try putting a gorilla in math class next?

Attached: gbanse.png (720x540, 924K)

It doesn't just work. They stop attesting soon as their mandatory education is up and they are supposed to enter the 2nd stage of education either in HS or trade school.

muh poor gypsies. Much victim.
youtube.com/watch?v=MmKuGdmbrls

Hobo's attacking hobo's big woop.

>Making sure they actually go to school shouldn't be too hard.
You have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA user.
ABSOLUTELY
NO
IDEA

They stole out of my garage when I was living in England

fuckin toothpaste got all the answers...
we tried that sweetie, in the U.S. with every [PROBLEMGROUP] we have.
Tried it for years and decades
it don't work. hell, paying them $money$ just to show up to school didn't even work

they are subhumans
They are like jews, only more retarded

Kick those cretins out, no one needs them, they are disgusting as fuck
There is even a place somewhere, dont know if its in ukraine, where they build like hundreds of apartments for gypsies, and it looks like the worst 3rd world shithole, with feces on the street, garbage everywhere

They are subhumans, and have no place in europe

They’re inbred, very uneducated (they take their kids out of school early), prone to stealing, live in shitty trailers, always wandering about, will curse you if you don’t want to buy something from them
>inb4 joke about american south

Shouldn’t you have learned from America that gibs usually don’t work?

>they are subhuman, wild savages.

Well gypsies are doing perfectly fine in the USA. The same could be accomplished in Europe.

I am gonna see if i can find a documentary i watched a few years ago about Gypsies where they were given nice apartments to live in with simple but decent paying farm work all around.
They literally ripped out the fucking copper for their water pipes to get booze, refused to do an hour of work and mostly just destroyed the place and drank.

d1gits confirm gypsies are fags

this is in europe

Attached: gypsietown.png (1001x664, 1.59M)

Well, nice start. But call me up again when they put them in extermination camps. I would even pay for the Ukrainian Guards wages. Just like the last time.

>always begging
>always try to sell me crap
>always try to trick me
>always loud
>always rude
>always steel shit
>always neglect shit if its given him/her free
>always vulgar

>The size of the American Romani population and the absence of a historical and cultural presence, such as the Romani have in Europe, make Americans largely unaware of the existence of the Romani as a people.[1] The term's lack of significance within the United States prevents many Romani from using the term around non-Romani: identifying themselves by nationality rather than heritage.[3] The U.S. Census does not distinguish Romani as a group since it is neither a nationality nor a religion.[1]
Yeah but they’re not *true* gypsies

anyone got a rope ready for that gypsy over there?

Their I.Q is about as worse if not the same as niggers and that's saying a lot!

Attached: 1447877088072.jpg (550x786, 124K)

Social justice trolls get the rope too.

Attached: 144C44D0-7132-4ADF-AC2E-951CD8892E7A.jpg (1650x971, 396K)

Checked
He is a confirmed gypsy

Well it completely discards any assumption on them having innate subhuman tendencies.

and i discard the stool we put you on with a rope around your neck.

There were a lot of gypsies 20 years ago in my town, now I see none, last time I saw a couple several years ago. Also, several years ago gypsie villagers were beaten by the riot police somewhere in the moscow region, as they were stealing electricity in large quantities. What a trash.

No it doesn’t

pretty pathetic desu. there are Russian mercenaries tearing up their country, but they won't go to fight them. instead they'll attack a bunch of gypos in a random forest and prove to everyone how tough they are

It’s not about proving toughness user

It does

I wish there was such a group in my area. There are drug addict, bum, hippy faggots everywhere. They are enabled to exist due to (((tolerance))).

Attached: Eugene Oregon.jpg (2048x1536, 407K)

How so?

youtube.com/watch?v=QWgJ1j6IM5w

Lol here's a vid of Dutch people stealing copper

in any case having Russians gobble up your country should be an infinitely bigger concern for strapping young *nationalists* like these guys. don't get me wrong I'm not saying this to be pro gypo, but it's pretty pathetic to act like tough nationalists when proper opponents are threatening the very existence of your nation and you're too much of a coward to stand up to them.

That’s because they’re Dutch.

Russia has already been BTFO of all but a tiny sliver of Ukraine.

It proves that when gypsies live in America they don't show their European 'behavior', and thus are not destined to live in African conditions?

You would be correct in your beliefs

Ukrainian nationalists are worse than gypsies. Prove me wrong

Attached: thinking-face.png (256x256, 53K)

you cant change people who dont wanna change m8

I'm confused, whats going on here?

Ukrainian nationalists tore down a gypsy camp

this is why your country is 56%, americans only fire their guns 1mile from the enemy, they have no stomach for how real men do things face to face. disgusting vermin

your grand children will literally be unironically niggers. Fucking kill yourself you moron

Oh you mean the Eastern War in Donbas which the government is specifically and systematically preventing any forms of volunteer battalions such as Azov and Ukrop or Right Sektor offering assistance to Ukrainian military, since you know they were the first on the frontlines to engage rebel Donetsk and Luhansk forces. But yeah please tell me more about these “cowards” who continue to spread a message of Ukraine for Ukrainians by doing community outreach, drug addiction and prevention classes, alcoholism classes, youth summer camps, remembrance marches, they had the most participating members in the recent Kiev Invictus games for injured veterans of Donbas. Fuck you Bosniak, Serbia should have gassed you before daddy Clinton and Gen West saved your bitch ass nation of traitorous Muslim cunts.

Attached: 826BAB2D-F480-4A6B-BE8A-6754F848DA7D.jpg (670x960, 117K)

That’s because they’ve been assimilated.

Remove Roma, they are parasites of Europe.

>let me tell you who are real men

Allahu Akbar?

>picrel: the post

Attached: 1526420272572.png (795x567, 170K)

>let's bust this shit up
>stop
>it's a kitteh

kanker kampers

Implying from implying from the early 90's till about 2004-ish these niggers weren't on the news every couple months for scamming/stealing just like the pure bred ones in jewrope.

Fuck off gypsi scum.

Attached: 1522128518719.jpg (657x527, 56K)

haven't run into many gypsies. They always have a cigarette in their hands, dont they?

Commie governments tried to turn them inyo people but it just didn't work.
youtube.com/watch?v=yTQu41ffoSs&t=1344s

Yup and now they're doing fine

I don’t think the the mutt meme is really relevant here
I mean, you can’t expect all nationalists to be out fighting wars

They won’t be assimilated in Europe.

Those guys got fired IIRC.

It IS a solution, you never stop the weeding or the weed spreads

learn

Attached: a-swedish-woman-explains-why-sweden-has-virtually-no-crime-5349599.png (500x680, 120K)

Just lower class Dutch subhuman

Attached: subhuman.png (200x166, 56K)

Nah they should be gassed

>тaбip poмiв
Oh my, don't show that to Romanians.

Attached: 1528622690085.jpg (250x239, 40K)

Nice GoPotato Hero 1 action vid.

Americans have higher tier parasites that they have to worry about.

you don't know shit about ukraine

get fucked loser