My cousin is dating a nigger

Haven't spoken a word to her, even though she's my blood. Hers has been tainted, i hope she pays the toll. Fucking kek myself if i see her at the family reunion someday with a child and no father.

Attached: black-man-white-woman-300x199.jpg (300x199, 19K)

you should take advantage of those gun laws of yours and salvage some of your families honour

Why waste a bullet, gotta save it for when it's legal to murder nigs.

Coward.

Tell her you find it repulsive, and that she is not creating anything new. She is just destroying. She will contemplate your words, they will eat at her for days.

My ginger male cousin had three niglets.

Attached: tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

pray the genetic lottery

Attached: 1527793648648.jpg (800x1200, 120K)

What grown man still has a relationship w/ their cousins? I mean if you all grew up together that's a bit different..

Attached: Black Fathers Single Mothers.jpg (1148x1075, 190K)

this

Attached: saddestsstoryevertold.jpg (625x1357, 340K)

Well you pick up the phone and call and text them and develop a relationship

Why don’t you tell them to their face you think their relationship is disgusting and that he is a nigger? You pathetic coward. You know he will kick your scrawny skinny fat ass.

My cousin has 20 years of dealing with the nog experience. Has a nigger kid, dad goes to jail. Has a nigger set of twins, dad ends up dead in the pond behind target, marries a nigger finally and nigger refuses to work. God damn women are fucking stupid.

Once you go black
Whites won't take you back

probably no good white guy ever showed any interest in her, cant blame a woman for picking whatever guy she can get rather than living and dying alone without kids

Are you so upset because she is also your girlfriend?

>My cousin is dating a nigge
my nigga is dating a white thot

I'm sure it can't be thaaat bad, could it?

Cut her out of your life and keep her away from your family? Refuse to go to any functions where she is going to attend?

Better than becoming a Feminist Jew.

>not being the one fucking your cousin
Why even live?

Attached: 1521035161790.jpg (184x208, 6K)

shoot her

Well kinda funny how it turns out, because her father is a hot shot attorney and just retired as a judge from Florida. He just sent her a SHITLOAD of money, so that she can buy a house straight up cash. Can you believe that her nigger husband was actually bitching about WHAT CITY it was in. (An affluent suburb,btw)

yuckyy

I'm italian but my cousin is really pale and germanic looking and I secretly want her to rub her cute, pale smelly feet on me so I have the stink

don't judge pls

Attached: stinky german lady.jpg (1217x1697, 199K)

Has a point no need to waste bullets when the situation will resolve its self

There's a thread on infinity/pol/ that documents the numerous black on white crimes. Just show her pictures of white women who were careless enough to burn coal

Attached: 1501804787135.jpg (650x1032, 220K)

STDH.txt

Anyone got the one where the nog threw lye in a white woman's face? It's all grey and skeletal, that one should do the trick

Attached: 1501805346433.jpg (650x1032, 202K)

it must be such a crap shoot. i'd love to see real data.

Attached: 1508208820567.jpg (857x1046, 126K)

typical niggers not showing gratitude.

OP is a larper shill paid by the DNC to encourage anti-miscegenation views on Jow Forums.

>legal
There is a difference between legality and morality. Just because the Talmudic courts say something is "bad", doesn't mean shit, because Jews have no concept "good".

>Confederate meme flag
Well, you southerners have an insatiable lust for niggers, so you can't really blame her. Why don't you just ask your cousin if her Tyrone can set you up with a Laquanda?

>even though she's my blood
You are a man, protect her you pussy.

Slip some weed in that hoodrat's car and call the cops on him.

there's an old saying we italians use that you should learn: you're dead to me

Attached: tony soprano eating.gif (368x349, 2.53M)

there ar eother means, you don't necessarily have to do something yourself. Use pic related as inspiration

Attached: das toll.jpg (1024x694, 95K)

Yall are the ones that killed fellow whites.
Just so yall could love on them.

Attached: nig.jpg (123x125, 2K)

HEH, FUCKING EPIC TROLE BOYS! XD

Attached: 1528328403682.jpg (728x912, 168K)

nigger

faggot

I believe you fellas fired on Fort Sumter first.

racemixing affects a person psichologically

It's interesting that black boys are more likely to abandon their children if the mother is not black as well. And this is all the more true if the mother is white. It's almost like an act of aggression on their part.

Nigger

>Fucking kek myself if i see her at the family reunion someday with a child and no father.
Make sure to take the picture. I want to kek with you.

no u

What are you an autist or something? I didn't mention anything about nazis. Learn to read before you use shit memes downy

>le epic trole
kys memeflaggot

if you have white babies yourself, that will be the best revenge against her you can ever achieve. Every time your kids play with hers, she will look at them with envy - "why can't my kids look like me?"

Attached: Beautiful-White-Baby-Girl-Images[1].jpg (1600x1000, 219K)

no
u