We talk about waifus, but has anyone else noticed a sharp rise in the number of white men dating/marrying Pajeetas...

We talk about waifus, but has anyone else noticed a sharp rise in the number of white men dating/marrying Pajeetas? What is causing this trend?

Attached: Anglo-Indian.jpg (593x722, 49K)

They have nice booties.

Dating a black girl instead.

Pretty happy desu.

Some of them are pretty cute, the light skinned ones.

hasn't noticed that
dating outside of their ethnicity/religion is risky for Indian women because it can end with a honour killing

>went to a family reunion
>the swedish side of my family is al racemixing with nonwhites
Dudes, what's wrong with Swedish genes?

>has anyone noticed X
Tell me how you noticed it user, did you swim over to see king arthur?

She-pajeets are pretty as fuck.

Attached: 1515661697420.jpg (1000x1500, 1.21M)

That’s Muslim you retard

Attached: C6EF3FAE-D8FE-4E55-8050-48522C198241.jpg (720x960, 65K)

Yuck

When youu reach maximum whiteness, you start going backwards or just go back to the very beginning and just introduce some ape into genes.

I like the dark skinned ones as well

Yeah, until they turn 25, then they become hairy goblins.

Not a fan of women?

it's the opposite here actually. Lots of Pajeets marrying Canadian women.

White girls think they world owe them a favor, they date you like they are above you in every regard.
When you switch to literally every other ethnicity (except maybe Japanese) you get girls who are really horny and like you for who you are (white).

Second-ugliest women on the planet after abos. Only women I've ever encountered who reek of body odour.

Like a stinky Pollak would know anything from his gypsy wiocha.

>leaves are so pathetic that they’re even getting cucked by poojeets

How sad can you be?

Attached: 71ff92723ec1c318bb123661ae4976f6.jpg (558x217, 30K)

Her pussy is still purple, like an animals...

White women have become psychotic, narcissistic princess-whores. Of course white men who are not racially conscious are looking elsewhere.

Yes, I know, not all white women, just the vast majority.

Class is more important than race, next question

>Modest
>Subserviently makes platter of fried food thrice daily
>RP as her British overlord
>Anoints her bewbs with the finest sandalwood attar

Why isn't everyone getting a pajeet QT?

Attached: e5_rajam_ful.jpg (2000x2778, 2.75M)

This, so much. There was a high-caste, grey-eyed Indian girl at my high school with a perfect hourglass body.

Unfortunately, despite her family making almost a quarter million a year in the late 80s, she reeked of curry and stale perspiration.

They are flirtacious and easy with low standards. Wanted to fuck a couple but then you imagine having half pajeet kids running around and it's undesirable --- not worth the trouble or hassle honestly.

Do you even see any of them over there

Who is Michael Berry?

Attached: 289BEA6E-4FF9-4B37-99DF-AA1ED8A17B09.jpg (468x641, 91K)

Its the whites duty to conquer non white genes and let our genes rise to the top of the crucible of natural selection.

Went to law school with one...she was smoking fucking hot. Years later, still is...

Blue boot laces?

Reporting in: mine is born in my country, caring, virgin, christian and she has a beautiful smile, unlike most pajeetas that have that ugly expression

I just know they stink

>but has anyone else noticed a sharp rise in the number of white men dating/marrying Pajeetas?
I wonder why.

Attached: 1526226264507.jpg (1440x1637, 809K)

for street shitting

Attached: 1510674491699.jpg (774x960, 90K)

Have only seen 3 BMWF and like 15 WMBF

All brown males were doctors

> Pajeeta

Mmm... reminds me of cheetos.

Do you think Indian pussy tastes like Flamin' Hot Cheetos? I bet it does. I bet it tastes great with Mountain Dew, too.

wtf. I love jews now.

Nice one

Isn’t beastiality illegal in the UK? Human/apefrican pairings ought to be illegal.

Colonizing the world with dick was basically history