Give me one reason you still have your netflix subscription

Give me one reason you still have your netflix subscription.

Attached: 42337897565.jpg (2000x1000, 270K)

Because I'm not paying for it.

Storage wars

Attached: 543897539.png (150x203, 57K)

got rid of it years ago. most of it's garbage, for the tiny bit you might want to see, there is piracy.

jesus christ dude

forensic files

Fpbp

When my free year is up I will not be giving them any shekels

BLACKED

Attached: olivia-holt-aubrey-joseph-2.jpg (446x299, 122K)

it should be called Ho & Nigger

wtf is this shit?

Attached: Cloak_and_Dagger_comics_panel_2.jpg (653x547, 89K)

Ho & Nigger sounds like a funny show. Like some kind of adult swim alternative comedy cartoon.

Kek

Do normies just not notice this stuff? It's so obvious and it is everywhere

This is not a Netflix show nor was it produced by Netflix. It is an ABC Freeform show that is produced by Marvel Television.

YouTube made a similar and slightly better show called impulse that is incredibly similar to this one, similar looking main characters and very similar teleporting power. It’s like Armageddon vs Deep impact, anyway the point is it doesn’t have any forced diversity all the main characters are white.

Did YouTube not get the memo that every blond girl must fall in love with a black guy?

I don't understand why you would even pay for tv/film in the first place. Just torrent it. Makes sense for music since it's more convenient and you want to lisen to music everywhere, but it makes zero sense for tv/film.

Hollywood, i.e. most of tv/film, is also the most anti-white industry by far.

Name a good torrent site suggestions?

>ever signing up for goyflix willingly
>make fun of brittish enforced tv-license

mm

Because "come over and watch some Netflix" is the easiest way to get laid. Literally that is the only reason I have it.

Ask Jeeves, bro

I don't and I never will.

Attached: humble waterfilter merchant.jpg (680x671, 86K)

The only reason I have Netflix and Prime Videos is because I bought a new Electric Kike a few weeks ago and the remote has dedicated buttons to launch them but I've literally watched every movie that isn't shit on each one so I'll be cancelling them both before I get the next bill. I've got Kodi on a Firestick now anyway so can watch anything a want for free anyway.

...get a VPN and use the fuckin' pirate bay?

The only reason I have Netflix and Prime Videos is because I bought a new Electric Kike a few weeks ago and the remote has dedicated buttons to launch them but I've literally watched every movie that isn't shit on each one so I'll be cancelling them both before I get the next bill. I've got Kodi on a Firestick now anyway so can watch anything I want for free anyway.

> Cloak & Dagger. The series, based on a Marvel comic book of the same name, follows two teenagers that don't know each other but are linked by a mysterious power that brings them together.

Amazing. Wow. Always the most pale of aryan women with a Negroid, too.

the vast majority of people aren’t deeply thinking about the race of actors hired to play the fake comic book characters of a fucking Netflix show brainlet, the only people that care about this stuff are comic book nerds when a characters race is changed and people on pol

I still use TPB + VPN.

No, and they're conditioned to be hostile if you bring it up

i keep seeing this as on every twitch streams

I hope the people responsible for the constant stream of race mixing bollocks in literally every form of media get hung

Yeah my bad, I just got an ad on Twitch and thought it was on Netflix without even confirming it.
Still, it's shit.

Or you could not be an entitled fuck.

Cloak and Dagger are actually fun characters and I like them, despite the race mixing.

t. boomer

This is a good point. Might as well use braindead roasties retardation against them to get your dick wet.

>thinking not paying the electric jew for this crap is an act of entitlement

canceled mine when Rice was hired by Netflix. Only use terrarium tv for streaming. Best 10$ a month I've ever saved

lol these characters have been around since the early 80’s they aren’t some new SJW invention

Can I get a quick bogdown on that?

Brooklyn 99, and I'm not the one paying

she's not even white?

racemixing comics. fucking disgusting