Our once great white country is so ruined :(.. Is Trump going to save us from becoming Mexico part 2...

Our once great white country is so ruined :(.. Is Trump going to save us from becoming Mexico part 2? I'm concerned that we'll all be forced to speak Spanish in 10 years

Attached: 1528739113607.jpg (1024x808, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/06/11/supreme-court-states-purge-voters-who-dont-vote/587316002/
i.4pcdn.org/sp/1526178049353.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1528739605870.jpg (1029x836, 210K)

good

Attached: 8.jpg (997x700, 291K)

doesn't matter, left can't win, even if it starts to look good for them they still get shot and killed, blown up, burned alive, raped, knifed, ran over etc...all they can do is blue wave themselves into an oven. they can take every seat write all the laws command the army...they are still gonna fuckin die and not rule over any but niggers and spics...i know it hurts to hear the truth but america will simply kill these faggots before it bends anymore to their insanity. i'm looking forward to it actually, an epidemic of mass murder committed by a virtual army of unidentified assassins...an orgy of slughter quite biblical in fact.

they are too used to comfort and will fold easily once they realize they've incited the beast to lay siege to them...won't matter what laws they pass or how many drones they have when they are getting murdered by any means neccessary everytime they are not bunkered down and sometimes even when they are. most will die in the first week when trucks stop bringing food and insulin to their shitholes...the rest at their mass trials for subversion....which goes nicely with the mass grave.

just kidding no grave we are gonna make bone furniture actually. skull fuck a commie, tooty fuckin fruity!

>states with more immigration are economic powerhouses

what did they mean by this?

some signs to look out for
>Documents being printed in Spanish
>bilingual Spanish/English required to work in government
>Streets renamed to Latin American words
>Police officers who don't speak English.
>Aggressive affirmative action
predicted regions to ask for independence within decades South California, Arizona, New Mexico, South Texas

chances of avoiding civil war within our lifetime
>0%

Liberty and justice FOR ALL you pasty ass cracker. The world is American and they're all welcome here.

Attached: 1528739450463.png (845x1014, 1.1M)

ive been to schools that hire bilingual ONLY. that counts as a govt job

Attached: 1528740250104.png (937x999, 1M)

Attached: estoyusande.gif (424x301, 209K)

states arent powerhouses because of immigrants. states attract immigrants because they are powerhouses. how many immigrants are eager to move to the south? none, because there is no money to be made there. notice all refugees in europe left countries that give them littl money and ran to germany instead

it works best if you glaze the drillbit in cool home-made crystals

>states arent powerhouses because of immigrants. states attract immigrants because they are powerhouses.

partly correct

What ever became of this?

>Muh state is 85%
That's right, groids. Stay the fuck out of Kentucky.

Hispanics are fucking cancer, there's even a high flux of Venezuelan immigrants in Brazil.

Attached: 1520057954678.png (421x460, 252K)

>states with larger populations have larger economies.
Fixed it for you retard.

Attached: 1%.jpg (1561x1526, 561K)

imagine being on pol and looking at whats going on around the world, then still wishing to destroy guns because of a couple kids

Ew, I thought New England was more white as a whole. Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine need to break away and join the Maritimes in an all 90+% white union.

Do NOt worry you and family will speak CHINESSE

You can only post ITT if you're an 85%er or whiter

Hey bud

hablar espanyol no es malo

>California
Lul

Who cares?
They'll integrate so long as you reinforce LEGAL immigration

>allahu ackbar

>even the fucking voting ballots have Spanish translation

Louisville exists, hicks.

>non hispanic whites
What does that mean? They excluded portugese and spanish people? What if a white Argentinian or Chilean person moves to Usa? That's stupid desu

One day you'll understand little civnat.

>takes Texas, California, New Mexico from the Mexico
>complain about spics living in it
hmmmm

D votes don't matter anymore the state can just purge them kek
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/06/11/supreme-court-states-purge-voters-who-dont-vote/587316002/ I love this fucking country some times

Its basically Indiana if you know anything about the state

Btw I live in Louisville

>a white Argentinian or Chilean person
Im gonna shut you down right there.

Attached: stop_sign_jack_black_by_theshinytyphlosion-d6qnzh4.jpg (283x283, 29K)

Attached: 1528741125212.jpg (1280x738, 285K)

Doesn't matter. You're all already mutts.

Im Romanian AMA

Attached: IMG9543921-1.jpg (439x783, 231K)

t. Ahmed the shitskin

i swear....you faggots better be moving to West Virginia and having 4-5 kids

Attached: 40k6.jpg (4174x2717, 1.85M)

Not even surprised mutts don't know that some South American cities are now whiter than your shitholes and that will even more obvious in some decades.

We Americans believe that the entirety of "anything south of Oklohoma" is Mexico

Attached: 1528322117307.jpg (1016x1152, 220K)

we're are stuck with the government classifications from the census. some 'spics' have 0 or very little Amerindian admixture yet are still 'hispanic' in the census

Poe? or Poe's law?

>I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY

Attached: aa1.jpg (900x598, 39K)

it was 0% in 1492. Give it time...we'll turn it around.

haha no way. link?

That's a small minority of Hispanic immigration. Generally people descended from immigrants that came directly from Spain or Portugal don't identify as Hispanic. "Hispanic" means mestizo in American English.

AAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'M DETECTING CRITICAL LEVELS OF
S
O
Y

We did it
This is a Triumph
We fucking did it
We have turned gringo land into Mexico

Ours dicks are more effective than your fucking guns

eat shit and die motherfuckers

Attached: Danny Trejo.jpg (524x700, 259K)

Attached: 1528739238018.png (1600x928, 122K)

>non-hispanic white
>lending credence to hispanics falling under the umbrella of "white"

How's that US proxy working out, Argentina bro?

Hispanic women are better than white. They're loyal, thicc, great cooks, and know the duties of the woman at home. White women are too degenerate. Get yourself a Latina qt3.14 while you still can!!

>Deny science
>Tare kids away from their mothers
>Let every gang member own guns
>Let people shoot up schools

AT LEAST WERE NOT MEXICO!!!!

>is trump going to save us?
Here's your answer

Attached: trump.jpg (833x680, 644K)

>Liberty and justice FOR ALL

Not gonna happen when Whites have wealth and black have negative wealth

Blacks know that greek philosophy (core of West) is so alienated

Founding Fathers aren't their fathers
rushmore presidents aren't their president

and they know it

washington , jefferson , lincoln's america and MLK's America are incompatible

Seem to me , White american are doomed and their people and culture get eradicate from earth just like Babylonia and Assyrian

Did you ever heard or saw the Babylonian ?

That's what ethnic cleansing look a like

you did nothing , idiot

plutocracy did it

No border and no nationality mean only money is matter and everything else is shit

That's what liberalism it is

Liberalism mean human values decide by what kind of produce can be consume

Its fucking ultimate consumerism

Mass gunshooting , drug crisis , polarization , crime , out side world of gated community becoming more shitty

Sound like South america or Africa

definitely not a West Germany or Japan

Soon plutocracy gonna fuck up black & Latino just like that fuck it up Anglo-America

this

Attached: 1528762007277.gif (480x270, 1.66M)

This shit is honestly terrifying. It makes my skin crawl.

We barely understand the extent of HRT's effects on fully grown humans, let alone children. The medical community usually takes decades to approve treatments yet fucking up the endocrine system of CHILDREN is becoming commonplace.

When does the European Christian ethnostate open up so I can move there.

WE HAVE FAILED ALL OTHER STRATEGIES

ONLY ONE REMAINS

THE NUCLEAR OPTION

WE MUST BREED THE LATINA POPULACE TO DEATH

Attached: 1febfe8dadf1a9f161b96f0fe1806af6.jpg (500x749, 37K)

Absolutely amazing analysis, a white pill if I've ever seen one.

What is so bad about being Hispanic? Do you not realize that you can be Hispanic and white? You can be Hispanic and not speak Spanish?

This guy gets it

Well then you better be moving to the most inbred part of Scotland/north Ireland and doing the same.

There no way to figure out what percentage of them are white and what percentage of them are *White*. I wish the real ones which passed as Anglo would just ditch the label but they won’t. Fuck me.

Agreed. White women all have purple hair now.

Except they all look like this once they hit 30.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-06-11 at 6.59.24 PM.png (355x301, 155K)

What would actually happen if you did this?

Does anyone have the map of the 2010 white population counties? I lost my demographics folder.

Attached: WhitePopulation1940.png (4200x3105, 583K)

lmao latina women don't even date latinos and either eat white boy pp or get bbc

>concerned that we'll all be forced to speak Spanish in 10 years
Definitive proof OP does not live in Los Angeles or any other part of Southern California. Your fear is our daily reality. Save us, Jow Forums.

if anything, nuclear winter will help the us. nogs can't survive the cold desu. before that, just move to maine

Question, democrat: if your side of the aisle is so enamored of 19th c politics, ie Ellis Island, great American melting pot, they're all welcome here (sic), why are other 19th c politics so wrong to you, ie slavery, women not being able to vote. Why one 19th c belief standard and not the other? We'll wait while you formulate your argument.

Half russian sheboon here, one who grew up with ruski dad teaching me to chop down trees and cut them into firewood in minnesota in the cold and falling ice and snow barefoot, and none of the above bullshit. I and other half russian nog bitches are laughing at your pale weak white underage basement cat wine boomer mother insulation, stereotypes and ignorance. I even can read russian. You'll die before we do. But not before we select among you for your best and most lustful and drain your balls with endless fortnights of exhaustive fucking. Prepare. I bring vodka. And no, no tits for you. Present me your dicks and faces and photos of you in a good suit, manlet. Watch me brave -17 cold without a sniffle, white boy. My skin is cafe au lait brown, my hair is long and raven, my father is russian, and I have a pussy. Bow before me.

Shall I bring you cut firewood or make you a sammich then devour you with my pussy. Pick one.

Country roads...

that's incredible analysis 10/10

Dude, you need to stop huffing. It's making you angry and shit.

>white chilean
oh no hahahahaha

no place in latin america is even 5% white (at least)

I guess this is what happens when you "educate" yourself with memes

good pasta

It becomes an automatic weapon. Doing what that image says is a felony and carries a huge federal penalty

As throughout history, one constant remains the same: Only winter chan can save us. And she will. Winter chan is undefeated anons.

i.4pcdn.org/sp/1526178049353.png

Thanks Chilean bro

i dont know how to respond to people on here help

>father
ha

me 2 thanks

this

Attached: 1528742528907.png (1604x1461, 227K)

lol
click their number newfaggot summernigger

What about the Putnam study?

Attached: California.jpg (3888x2592, 651K)

Attached: us_immigration_over_time.gif (889x719, 2.09M)

Attached: 1510527878681.jpg (2150x870, 1.29M)

Attached: 1498851324188.png (1380x1086, 2.71M)

That looks like the mission District in San Francisco even though I know it's the diamond district in LA.

Attached: 9403596784_1351fa0a15_b.jpg (1024x825, 406K)

Attached: Curb Market NYC, ca 1900.jpg (1500x1037, 487K)

Attached: Broadway, Saratoga Springs, New York, 1915.jpg (1920x1080, 631K)