How to stop Antifa for good

Hey Jow Forums
I am wondering if any of you have a long term solution for the radical left.
I would be also very interested in any knowledge you can give me about the current situation (please state the country, if you talk about a specific one)

Attached: Antifalogo.svg.png (220x220, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3i6J2fcrKi8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Violence.
A mass shooting of an ANTIFA rally would make them too afraid to do shit ever again.
We just need a hero.

so you want yet another carletville.

I'm talking about one where hundreds die.

Why stop them? Never stop somebody from making their own mistakes.

Attached: 179242.jpg (960x940, 116K)

They make us look more reasonable. Keep them alive until the Fourth Reich is established.

Let it collapse on itself; after all they only help us and make us look better.

They already can't have a protest without the fags and niggers coming to blows over who's the biggest victim.

Fantanyl laced Heroin...

Attached: 1519044544325.jpg (480x480, 25K)

You gotta sleep with your legacy and your kids will look at you, like Daddy, what did you do? You were a stupid racist bitch and you put your own kind in the fucking pen for nothing. You put a white man in the pen. For what, you fucking bitch? For asking for a black man for a cigarette that's your a country I pay my taxes you dumb bitch. In the streets man to man, I'll lay you on the floor. I'll put you to sleep bro. Real life. MMA. Me and you. Life. I'll put you in the fucking sleep. You stupid bitch. Coward. Fuck you fighting for? Go listen to some Tupac you fucking bitch. Go listen to some Rage Against the Machine you fucking bitch. Go listen to Willie Nelson you fucking bitch. Go listen to them. Fucking. Yours. What do you listen to you coward ass whore? What do you listen to? Linkin Park. Bang. Bang. If I had my gun I'd blow your shit up. Hey, civil war is coming dummy. I got guns in my house, act dumb in LA. Fuck you. Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang. In the center of your fucking forehead. Come to my house when I got my CCB on me. I'll fucking let you know what it is, you stupid bitch. Look up Oregon you fucking whore. Look up Oregon bitch. Oregon. The fuck you know about civil rights, the fuck you know about being American. I'm in the National Guard, you got me in custody cause your black bitch ass cop thought I was asking for the wrong cigarette. Fuck you. Served my country.

Infiltrate them.
Cause infighting.
Cause outfighting.
Be so over the top, that the public's oppinion totally turns against Antifants and leftism in general.

You're welcome :)

k glowing nigger I guess I should read Seige and worship satan while Im at it

I don’t give a shit about the radical left. I give a shit about people that break the law, which what the radical left is interested in these days. Lock them all up.

Exaaaactly.
If they going into a fucked up direction : ENCOURAGE them!!

:)

Everyone is Antifa

Friendly reminder that Germany was terrorized by Antifas once upon a time.
Then the voted for Hitler cuz they had more than enough of communists :)

Attached: 1.jpg (751x562, 79K)

It's a good question. Executing all of them is simply not an option. Some of them obviously have to be killed, just like some members of most groups. However, the idea that we could dispose of all leftists is neither feasible nor necessarily desirable, If there are people out there who have leftist opinions, I wouldn't necessarily want them silenced, because silencing one side only makes that side more "hip", more "rebellious". It doesn't really work, it increases the chances of left-wing violence, and it gives them a sense of legitimacy in the eyes of normies. It turns them into martyrs for their cause. Aside from that, even though they are the enemy, they're not without some legitimate points. One thing I've learned from arguing with communists (and it's not always worth your time to do so) is that they hate some of the same people that we do. They're anti-kike, they just don't refer to the Jew as the enemy. They call it the "Bourgeoise" and the "banksters". Such people may not be on board with our ethno-statist policies, but we could radicalize them against the kikes. All you have to do is tell them that the globalist, capitalist order is run by these people. Make them into a type of Strasserist,.

We don't have to purge these folks, not unless they try a coup or something (they made this error in Germany). Some of their criticisms of capitalism are valid, and that's because modern capitalism is just kikery in a funny, mis-shapen disguise.

You see, they'll probably never join us. At least most of them won't. But, we could turn them against the people who have instigated them, the ones who push communism from behind the scenes as part of their ultimate scam to rob the entire world and enslave everyone. Maybe we can't recruit them, but we can sure as hell cause them to mutiny en masse, and then destroy the ones who are actually a threat to us once we've defeated our real enemy. The rest will just go be hippies out in the woods, in gay little communes.

only one useful idea
common people

You see, these people, if they knew the kikes were behind this crap (and it's in their own book, if they care to read it. Marx was an anti-semite. He hated his fellow Jews), they would begin to hate them, not for racial reasons like the majority of pol does, but for anti-capitalist reasons. That's potentially very useful to us, because the more we undermine the Jew, the more webs we cut from his spiderweb, the easier it will be for us to defeat him and reclaim what he has stolen.

We simply have to not let them get into positions of power, and remove them from any positions they are in. Luckily, the kind of communists I'm talking about aren't the ones in power. The ones in power are global-commies. They don't want communism for ideological reasons. They want it for the power and wealth it will give them (or so they think. Truth is, if they ever get their revolution, most of them will be lined up, shot, and left in a mass grave, or else sent to the gulag). Those folks are our real enemy, and they're the ones that create most of the ideological communists you see running around, the foot soldiers. All it takes is us naming the Jew, showing them just who is behind capitalism as it runs today, and they'll turn on them. In fact, that's already begun in some parts of Europe, and it's freaking these kikes out, big time. It scares the shit out of them. The last thing they want is a luger to the right side of their head and a Kalashnikov on the left.

If we can get the commies, the footsoldier commies, to see that we share a common foe, they will mutiny against our enemies and help us destroy them.

As for the criminal element, the terrorists, the ones who will probably attempt to do violence against the new fashy ethno-state, there are plenty of good solutions. Firing squads. Gas chambers. Dropping them from helicopters. Nukes. Hungry wolves/lions. Crucifixion. Hangings. Many, many good ways of dealing with them.

Hello FBI

GTFO

However, the ones we execute, they MUST, absolutely MUST have committed some sort of very serious crime against the state. We're talking terrorist attacks, assassination attempts, coups, mass scale rioting that results in a lot of property damage, injuries, and maybe some deaths.

It's important, because then they aren't martyrs. Then they're enemies, and the public will thank us for disposing of them. We have to make them seem as bad as the gangs that we'll be getting rid of (organized crime has to be destroyed too. Being in a criminal gang should be a capital offense. Only, maybe, the Italian Mob should remain, and we should use them as secret police, a way to help keep control of the underworld)

We also have to make their executions public. This is to deter people from joining their ranks, to demoralize those more violent left wing folks. You'll never stop all of them, as some will be quite willing to die in the process, but that's not such a bad thing, as that will keep the public's fear of commies at proper levels. This will keep even the mainstream commies, the mainstream left even, from getting too strong.

Why is it we don't have any Antifa here
not a single one
no antifa to beat up
feels bad man

Think of it like this: how much more dangerous would the Muslims be to western civilization if they WEREN'T killing people in terror attacks, raping women and kids in the streets, etc.? People might actually believe they were peaceful, and that would make it easier for them to sneak in, proselytize, and eventually take over the west, just like the Christians did to the Roman Empire.

Antifa and muslims are very different

Muslims are stupid and yes the attacks do work against them

but with Antifa showing power helps liberals believe they are still in power and there is an actual resistance against what is normal
In a way they jump on the wagon with them becuase of their own personal perversions

If antifa is dead they will most likely face despair and that may as well be the end of them

The easiest way to take them out is to bait them here in BG
they'll be so crippled that no more riots around europe will happen ever again

Learn from Lenin
>"The best way to control the opposition is to lead it yourself."
Pretend to be an antifag, and lead anyone willing to follow into a police trap. It's what the FBI does with literally every paramilitary or street gang.

They often turn on their own white antifa members
youtube.com/watch?v=3i6J2fcrKi8

You'll have to look either gay or claim you are jewish
and both are provable by simple look

Attached: ACD68641-F9C4-4F9C-82A0-56B390B97788.jpg (1024x1013, 188K)

Fent laced...Marijuana
Sold specifically to antifa members at their rally's ....fund their own demise

So true though --- Normie's don't fully understand fascism or exactly why they are soooOOOoooo against it, but thanks to constant-kikery via the Holocaust Propaganda they only know fascism = literally, like, Hitler!!!11

easy faggot
>cut off their drug supply
>they all stop hanging out
its not hard, ahmed

Antifa is dead. The alt-right is dead. Nobody cares about politics anymore. I’ll see you guys again in 2020

realize they're just astro-turf false-oppo.

expose their financial backers

this. No weed, no crack, coke, heroin, LSD, etc. No drugs, no hippies, no problem

They are literally already fading to non existent. No one gives two fucks what these retards do anymore. They killed themselves.

What really needs to happen
it would push them into become even more militant, that state would have to act

You cannot seriously believe that?

It might be possible to deescalate Antifa under certain specific societal circumstances. But far more likely they will continue to escalate until they are outlawed and dismantled.

>a fucking Leaf

It is a mistake to think that you are superior to your enemy. If you think that some future reich will draw its officers from Jow Forums then you are just delusional. Antifa with its highly intelligent fanatics who will believe anything they are told would do good in any governing body, and would make perfect SS officers. All you need to do is start to win and they convert on-mass, becoming your biggest supporters.