Top 10 unlikely anime teamups

>top 10 unlikely anime teamups

Attached: Screenshot_20180611-180045_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2220, 779K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haym_Salomon
youtu.be/wb_4U2UJucE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews#Genetic_origins
forward.com/news/breaking-news/381367/why-did-23andme-tell-ashkenazi-jews-they-could-be-descended-from-khazars/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf i love kikes now

Don't listen to the Jow Forums memes.
We always stood with whites.
"" "Apartheid""" South Africa
Rhodesia
Cyprus

We are natural allies. Open your eyes and mind.

Wait what? What could possibly be their motivation for this? Unless they realize shit is going to hit the fan and they want whites to be on their side when it does, other than that it doesn't make sense.

Kikes playing both side like always

Now to wonder, who will be the first in line to buy all those nonoperational mines and stuff that would be left laying around without care if such a civil war happens? Since you can't operate such a business when there are bands of armed raiders going around looting shit and killing peoples right and left.

Attached: 1488523357780.png (501x576, 82K)

Jews aren't a united cabal, just the american/euro ones. Most of the kikes in israel just want their own ethnostate and will use the disgusting western kikes to achieve this end.

>former Israeli special forces are being privately hired by white South African farmers to teach them self-defence techniques
>THE ISRAELI GOVERNMENT IS HELPING WHITES

I swear to Christ, nu/pol/... I swear to fucking Christ...

again, jews don't plot at their dinner tables to take you down.

there are so many holes in the clinically retarded logic that is spewed here.

That's one thing I'll agree with you own. Israel supported South African apartheid - likely because it mirrors their own country.

*own
on

Kikes support colonialism, I saw this coming from at least six million miles away.

Show us your flag nigger then we can talk.

I imagine this is what it actually looks like

Attached: you see goy.jpg (680x794, 134K)

This user knows his history. Israel supported Rhodesia, apartheid S.A, as well as the Portuguese colonies

If the Kikes were only Israel I'd have less of a problem with them because they're rooted. Rootless eurokikes are the worst. They're infiltrators and the destroyers of the West. They think "make yourself at home" means to invite niggers in, take control of our homes and kick us out of them.

B A S E D
K
I
K
E
S

it is really obvious with israel that they are allies.
unfortunately pol will always associate jews with soros and corrupt luciferian bankers.

This unironically confirms Israelis are different from Kalergi Hollywood/bank elite types.

woah

>Most important shipping lanes sans Arabia lie at the tip of South Africa
>Kikes want money
>Kikes and Arabians hate each other
>Only reason kikes can use Arabian shipping lanes is America
>Should anything happen to this balance kikes are stuck surrounded by Dunecoons without reliable trade routes
Oh, but one thing more
>Real coons
Kikes fucking hate niggers. More than anything. The only things stopping Israel from large scall shitskin genocide are a need to remove whites from competition, man power, and international atrocities not being kosher.
This is why Israel supported Rhodesia and S. Africa during Apartheid. They want to secure their monetary investments so they can continue jelqing power from whites as they rule over Africans. This is not a good thing past the short term and should never be treated as acceptable.

But yeah like another user said
>private exSF
>Same thing as gov funding
miss me

That is an extremely gay picture

Reminds me of the time we trained them to fight the Brits in Palestine.

Attached: jidf strategy.png (800x338, 42K)

>hiring

Did nobody actually read the article?
They're not doing it out of charity, the farmers are paying ex-IDF soldiers to teach them self-defense lol.

What jew trickery is this?

Attached: B07E9364-5480-4D75-9E7E-D82B58EC09E7.jpg (692x960, 65K)

Stop trying to genocide us

Attached: 6CD45964-8293-41AB-9055-62BB6D2172EF.jpg (357x450, 73K)

what manga is this from?

Attached: okay.jpg (584x448, 69K)

>hiring

They are sucking the last drops of blood from these doomed souls. Fucking kikes!

Attached: CAACD6F1-95AD-46A2-A973-C611E579476E.jpg (250x249, 23K)

they want to be the ones that saved the west after destroying it. the goyim will believe it and most /polacks/ will be too tired at this point and just accept it. just stay the fuck away from my video games you fucking jews

It would be funnier if it were just the nose sticking out of the hood.

Tbh I never understood why white nationalists hate Israel. Israelis and liberal jews in western nations aren't necessarily the same. Hence why you have Jews like (((((((((Norman fucking Finkelstein))))))))) screeching about Israel day in and day out.

We need different terms for them then

Do you think if a kike shoves his nose up a kikess' cunt, it would get her off? Would it be called jewnilingus?

Honestly how about Israelis vs Western Jews? It's amazing how many Western Jews get fuckin steamed about Israel. If I were them I'd be elated.

This is a shit joke, but a funny image

No it doesn't jews are genetically evil and all need to be gassed.

>paying jews to teach them how to kick testicles and gouge eyes
these poor farmers probably grew up respecting the dignity of their enemies

Because of two reasons, firstly because it goes against the desires of neonazis to dominate the white nationalist movement and secondly because zionists in the American government are very openly anti-white at the same time.

In the end the Israeli Jews are just irrelevant puppets.

Works for me.

Ashkenazi and Sephardi and Mizrahi Jews are genetically distinct from one another. Not to even mention the Ethiopian Jew larpers.

>hiring krav maga instructors
>because isreal is the birthplace of krav & been know to give good instructors
sorry bro's no jewish tricks in this one
but im really amazed that this woman army is still going, its a fucking joke u jews

ive had training in the army myself & i do krav now, never in my life have i met a woman who even comes close to be taken seriously

Attached: 1526534235025.jpg (960x640, 222K)

Fair, I certainly acknowledge that there are also Zionist Jews in the West.

Which ones hate whites?

Hmm probably the some of the Ashkenazim

Israel is one of the largest arms dealers in the world, they always sell to both sides.

Which, I should point out, are ironically the Jews with the most European admixture.

SA and israel has always been friends

their intelligence service has worked close with mossad for decades, and they assisted eachother with nuclear tech

Yeah, specifically when the UN was mad at both SA and Israel at the same time. Natural allies in that sense.

Don't get us wrong though, "never trust a jew" is still an actual popular saying in our families.

As well as Jewish stocktaking

you may take down soros and you MUST take down the global banking operation, but you never ever even get close to defeating Israel.

In my opinion, Israel would be more likely to fall than the banking elite. They might be propped up by Zionists in the west, but the entire Arab and Persian world hates them and the Syrian war proved that even western backing doesn't always work out.

How's the water situation in Cape Town?

My first thought is always "why the fuck don't you people leave". Than it occurred to me that there is no where else to go.

Attached: 1526950932025.jpg (480x360, 10K)

just soros and his minions. the mindless liberal jews who hate whites along with the whites who hate themselves are the real puppets. everything amazing that the jews have accomplished has been in cooperation with europeans. israel only comes to exist in a european-dominated world. america, the land of the free where jews would rise out of the ghetto and become wealthy, is an accomplishment of the whites. but jews helped!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haym_Salomon

Yeah honestly no one really wants them, which is a travesty.

While at the same time, Jews were undermining SA. Look up Ronnie Kasrils and Joe Slovo.

Apparently had some good rain in the past weeks, not completely out of danger but not as serious anymore.

they are not propped up. israeli jews do not want the billion in US aid, which has a stipulation only to be spent on US goods, hurting israeli business. you think they need weapons? we buy theirs. you think they need protection? they defeated all their enemies at the same time.

Pretty sure South Africa is a large part of why Israel has nukes. Back in the 70's they were extremely close.

Wow, didn't know about those guys. I was reading on the page that Ronnie Kasrils is very critical of Israel. It's weird how these Jews are essentially against any white government anywhere, even Israel

All 3 come from the same base stock, just mongrelized with different groups.

Well that's an insult... We actually have a reputation for being hard working, you'll find quite a few saffers working in America on ranches and other manual labour jobs

(((They)))'re training the farmers to fight back so that (((they))) can make a big stink when the farmers actually do fight back against the nog horde

Help us gas Soros, the Rothschilds, the rapefugee-welcomers, the globalists, the commies, the neocons, the bankers, the degeneracy-pushers, the family-wreckers, the false-flaggers, the niggerizers, the ISIS supporters, and the pedo puppeteers. Then maybe we'll talk. Or maybe we'll just let you get raped into the ground by your own pets. Most likely, your last chance to pretend to be our friend was in 2015.

Okay, the Israeli and US military-industrial complexes are super intertwined, so of course we buy each other's weapon systems. And they do need protection, which is part of the reason the US is so involved in the middle east, fucking with everything there. If you want evidence of the US providing protection, look into who funds a huge amount of the Iron Dome program.

You are a fucking liar. Israel is 100% propped up by US and European AID you dumb mother fucker.

You are probably a Jew, because only a Jew would say something so god awfully stupid.

I know. I want you, I'm saying western governments don't and they're dumb for that opinion.

Yeah, with the Mizrahim being the least intermixed.

Also, I want to clarify, the US is partly doing that to get testing for it's weapon systems. Where else is it going to have a chance to test out missile defense systems regularly against real threats?

No you aren't our allies. You are trying to genocide the white race, because you are unbelievably pompous. Not to mention jealous, and hold a fucking grudge.

Fuck you.

This tbqh anyone who still thinks there is a jewish conspiracy in the media should read JBPs memo on the JQ that you can find on his website, which basically says that the small difference in average IQ that jews possess creates huge advantage for the smart jews; anyways I would much rather live alongside jews than any other ethnicity/religion

Israel is an old ally of the Afrikaners

You're gonna catch a lot of shit for this haha. Also it's not a small difference, it's upward of 15 IQ points, depending on which (((study))) you look at.

>pompous
>jealous
>grudge

get a fucking job you idiot incel faggot, then in 5 years I'd like you to come back and realize how fucking retarded you are

whatever, Whites and Jews alike are pushing the identity politics BS, its not like Whites are just cattle being led to the slaughter. The mind virus does not discriminate

I agree with you.

If Jews like South Africa so much, we should move Israel to Africa.

israel supported apartheid south africa and rhodesia because they have common experience as settler-pioneers facing international condemnation for being ebil racists. also the boer brand of christianity was very old testament centric. there are even a couple boer families that have moved to the west bank as settlers because of that pioneering spirit and old testament mentality.

oh, so a strong country should not seek out stronger allies? if diplomatic ties were cut tomorrow, israel would not go away.

Leaf

Attached: dayoftherake.jpg (533x800, 82K)

Where have I heard that natural Allie bullshit before?
youtu.be/wb_4U2UJucE

No, I definitely didn't insinuate that, And a smart country would definitely seek out strong allies. However, if diplomatic ties were cut tomorrow, Israel would experience increasingly difficult problems. Their population and economy aren't that large and they've made some mortal enemies.

Sure, they'd still be sucking Europes money supply if the US decided to cut AID.

However Israel does not stand alone without AID like you Jewishly claim.

I think the Jews realize that in order to keep their diamond operations running and the economy stabalized. Nations of 100% niggers bring little profit.

And yet western kikes run Israel. The Ashkenazi arent middle eastern.

Hey there JIDF. JBP is an kike loving hack. We're literally going to kill anyone with jewish DNA.

I agree with the first part, but the Ashkenazi originated in the middle east, with significant later european admixture.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews#Genetic_origins

Train them how? JewJitsu isn't going to protect you from a pack of niggers with machette's and guns.

Here's the JEWS who helped destroy South Africa, and other WHITE African communities. Such great allies these absolute faggots were indeed.

Denis Goldberg
Lionel Bernstein
Bob Hepple
Arthur Goldreich
Harold Wolpe
James Kantor
Joe Slovo

It really is like pottery.

>just the american/euro ones
not even those ones. some of the most prominent anti-immigration voices here (and that aren't easily discarded cranks) are jewish. many of the people advocating for workable, non-retarded white-nationalism-in-function-if-not-in-name are jewish too. paul gottfried, murray rothbard, ron unz, larry auster.

wow it's almost like leftist jews and nationalist israelis have different views.

I dont know if its middle eastern and im not going through those sources as well as Wikipedia being patrolled by jews 24/7. That Khazar theory holds weight tho even 23 and me attributed Khazar to them.
forward.com/news/breaking-news/381367/why-did-23andme-tell-ashkenazi-jews-they-could-be-descended-from-khazars/

Funny how they always seem to forget to mention these kinsmen of theirs.

You wanted our uranium fucking jood poes

Fake news btw. It is simply ONE guy who has a krav maga gym in Pretoria who used to be special forces

the jews play both sides. when commie jews inevitably fuck up the white countries they live in, they get to all flee to israel when SHTF. then the right wing praises israel because muh ethnostate, even though they just helped out your enemies.

Good. Kill every nigger in sight.

they think they are jews. why are there so many south african jews?

SA christianity is weird man. they really think they are one of the tribes because of blood river?

holy shit.
she's simultaneously pointing her rifle and her sidearm at herself.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

europe aids palestine, not israel. israel absolutely could stand alone.