Tell me about Reiko

Reiko#3333 from the incident that happened in Jow Forums and shuaiby. What is he really doing?

Attached: images (3).png (322x107, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lQIjJnxhefQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is trying to dox and blackmail young men into becoming traps.

This is Reiko's discord:
d355zQ5
(be cautious, he is dangerous).

Him and that Gay Jew who spams his discord are connected to the mods in some way

I have a feeling Reiko and the gay jew are gonna be executed for their crimes.

Yeah, I still remember when the mods deleted the Reiko threads in April 10th.

And about shuaiby incident?

I have a feeling that Clown Cuck mod is connected to them as well

this guy

Attached: 1502425802144.png (720x1280, 229K)

Gay nihilistic Jewish pedo ring

>cuckistani flag
I'm not surprised.

We must help the robots and make a 3rd anti-trap uprising, this time ending this discord.

he folded like a cheap suit

>Clown Cuck
Why? Something on IRC?

I think he is connected to the /polgb/ faggots who have been spamming their d*scord/threads here while using proxies and a bot for months bow.

The mods must be shitting their pants at this point, I bet they didn't actually expect investigations into them for taking bitcoin from israel.

Because he's a pedo too. AND he's the faggot that regularly used the term incel. I bet you he was responsible for the entire incel psy op.

>for taking bitcoin from israel
When did this happen?

I don't know, it's been going on a while. That's how all the e-celebs get paid too. Crypto. I think that around the time they decided to ban meta threads on their respective board and move them to /qa/ it happened. Even before the last janitor shit went out months ago.

>incel psy op
So he must be connected to the Reiko trap cult, because they always accuse everyone against them of being an "incel".

Do you remember that project Lazarus shill? The dude who was like "MAKE Jow Forums GREAT AGAIN" or some shit? Well that guy is actually the clown shill and he plays both sides.
>So he must be connected to the Reiko trap cult, because they always accuse everyone against them of being an "incel".
Seems more than likely.

Attached: 1527217422605.jpg (2091x1179, 965K)

I remember, when some anons started complaining about shitposting or something like that, I still don't understand what was happening.

It's just more psy ops to conduct on people. Waste their time while not actually doing anything because these pedos are also either moderators themselves or close to the moderators.

That makes sense.

I just want the fucking rulebreaking bot spam to stop. At least real shills get BTFO and are easily infuriated.

Here are the collaborators (at least most of them of Reiko).

Attached: 1528757395452.jpg (551x1170, 54K)

I think it's kinda funny that they sit in a discord. I wonder if they're in the US or not, because they've obviously committed crimes and it's more than likely they're being monitored.

What can we do to put these perverts in jail? How can we get more evidence?

I wonder if JAMES is James Alefantis...

From Comet Ping Pong? He is one of the most actives on the server, holy crap...

Yes from Comet Ping Pong.

Attached: 1528757810999.jpg (720x1212, 108K)

these people are all fucked, it's gonna be great when these faggots get what's coming to them. That is if they don't kill themselves before.

The fuck is the point of this thread if you aren't gonna drop some redpills you fuckin spastic dipshit cunt

gimme the rundown

wtf is "reiko"? some faggot anime roleplayer?
fuck off you idiots tell me who this cunt is

Hey faggots, I see you’re still upset over my post.

Attached: 9D76C299-E4E9-4D67-8C55-E21A5FE9AAD8.jpg (480x720, 57K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lQIjJnxhefQ
It's a long story...

Hello, Clown Chuck, why do you this?

Hey James.

Literally who? Also my contact with the mods failed because they never replied. Also I think Reiko is a giant faggot anyways. Still glad to see you’re mad though

Don’t you have more monkey heads to eat, Jorge?

Attached: 466A96AB-4108-42BB-BFCF-1131239AEFC4.jpg (634x788, 81K)

Reiko is a fucking hero. Turns degenerates into degene-deads. Like that creatura that domed himself while wearing a rainbow mask

Actual Reiko here, if the shit said about me was true (which none of it has been proven) then you retards should be praising me.

Gives me a laugh that you autists go on about white nationalism and killing shitskins all day but then you cry because some paki incel skullcapped himself.

Attached: d7ec8adaa296a6446b86f7d1953208f6.png (233x1037, 35K)

>wearing a rainbow mask
Do you mean Shuaiby? Why do you think he deserved that?

I thought it was funny

You know with all the riots and wars breaking out all over the world.. That come the US collapsing you'll have nowhere to hide right?

Why poke the bear..

Lol imagine being homosexual in the current year kys libtard Lol Btfo

Speaking of which...
I'm just gonna leave this here..
>.gg/tJ82Ydv

Attached: yotsuba.gif (380x380, 28K)

I know this is a meme but I also unironically lean pretty far right and hate the vast majority of traps and trannies

xddddd

pedo faggot who pushed tranny degeneracy

Attached: 1523287062540.jpg (810x2196, 362K)

autistic friendless manchild that shills pedo discords all day

He was literally just a shitposter who got taken too seriously

Attached: 2121.png (409x409, 138K)

there is a difference between wanting to rid ourselves of shitskins and doxing and threatening some brownie until he blows his brains out on livestream. Maybe the ends justify the means.

I'd like to see some actual evidence of any of this taking place

Shit that isn't discord (which can be very easily faked) or greentexts on Jow Forums

Attached: 1475287731822.png (707x627, 815K)

not much evidence that he got the weeb to blow his brains out. But there is evidence of him spamming r9k with tranny threads and his discord with multiple people claiming he threatened to release nudes. Its all gay though and should just be taken as proof of the insanity of trannies.

Attached: 3 - ROX7oV0.png (1148x91, 18K)

I've never denied posting tranny threads, r9k is a shithole and if you unironically defend it you're probably a newfag

If people really cared there would be outrage over the daily racebaiting threads, or the reddit threads, or the lookism threads that make people ACTUALLY consider transitioning

Also that discord screenshot was real but taken out of context, it was a friend of mine that I had pinged.

Attached: 1528760926278.jpg (900x594, 101K)

Just verify the archives.