Pitbulls are kille-

Wow. I'd like to see a /poltard/ virgin run into a burning house to save people from a fire. Jow Forums absolutely BTFO yet again.

foxnews.com/us/2018/06/09/pit-bull-hailed-hero-after-saving-family-from-house-fire-owe-her-everything.html

Attached: erfwsedf.png (1903x931, 1.07M)

Attached: 26161960.jpg (500x501, 16K)

Dogs are like negroids. Just like the paris negroid that climbed the balconies to save muh baby. Case in point. Also, should have never let it get to that point to begin with. Blame the parents, both times.

Wow no way how brave let's give it French citizenship!

Attached: 1528587238151.jpg (575x1024, 96K)

He was trying to eat the baby, probably started the fire as well

>another pitbull thread
Always fascinating as the (((contributors))) here are infinitely more vitriolic and violent towards pitbulls than even the worst racists are against niggers and kikes.

What a good boy!

i guess they prefer raw meat

>people should have the right to own automatic assault rifles
>pitbulls are dangerous and should be banned

Attached: 1515302864304.png (645x730, 27K)

It prefers it's food raw.

Attached: pitbulldf.jpg (1169x938, 253K)

If a barn is on fire you save the pigs so you can eat them later.

Stop the pitbull genocide.

>Pitbulls are kille-
he pulled her out just because he chooses when she dies

The Pitbull Question is a proxy argument for segregation.
That is why this gets so much attention, because the 3-digit iq folks on both sides are aware of this.

Heroic pit bull runs into burning home to maul infant

they are paid shills, also infesting /an/
also nice numerals

>save people from a fire
>Nana Chaichanhda
>beaners being people

Once again pitbulls cause more harm than good by saving "people" that abandon their own children to a fire in favour of their own skin.

Attached: 1524315915262.gif (480x640, 1.49M)

>^

Here's a man who will not be fooled by The Jew.

Attached: DBZdragon.jpg (750x492, 73K)

>automatic assault rifle
>fully controlled by the user
>pitbull
>an animal depending on it's instinct, can turn completely fucking wild from the smallest environmental stimuli

Attached: 1528533555392.jpg (238x212, 9K)

What's with the influx of pit bull threads on Jow Forums? I swear I've seen more threads about pit bulls here in the past month or so than the preceding three years combined.

social experiment, like when Jow Forums was invaded with flat earth threads
You can see they are not real /polaks/ by the very poor quality humor and the heavy hatred in their writings

A dog is an extension of its owner. Most niggers own pitbulls and can't even train themselves to live a life without government assistance. Whites train their dogs to follow orders and commands. What the fuck do y'all expect?

Attached: 1524373038398.jpg (480x447, 39K)