Stop eating out

Millennial spend all their fucking money on food because they are picky little shits that don’t want to cook a healthy soup that will last them days and keep them well fed

Attached: DEA58E7B-3004-4D7C-A244-EF35DBE50D06.jpg (300x300, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Zavida-Hazelnut-Vanilla-Premium-Coffee/dp/B004W8NYCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the fuck are you talking about
are you suggesting that soup is the solution to millenial's money problems?

They spend all their money on going out to eat

He is not just saying soup only baguette boy, but soup is a great way to eat cheap and healthy. Rice, beans, chicken thighs, veggies, cheap primal cuts...cooking for yourself is based.

Eat shit, Boomer. The cost of living has doubled thrice in your lifetime. Eating at home is also fucking expensive, along with everything else.

>If I keep repeating it maybe they will forget my generation ruined the entire world, politically, socially and economically.
You should teach yourself what a buckshot tastes like boomer scum.

desu, anyone with money problems can't afford to eat outside.
when I was a student, I ate pasta or cheap stuff and was living on a budget
maybe it's not how it works in the united states of credit cards.

>primal cuts

stop mindlessly repeating words you hear to sound smart

lol. I am 29 and eat Beef Wellington on the regular. Suck my peens.

Attached: beef-wellington.jpg (960x640, 30K)

Eating at home is not expensive unless you are a totally unskilled cluless moron. Give me $10 to feed 3 people vs $10 eating out and the food I will cook will be 5x more tasty and healthy.

I've noticed its usually my boomer mother and my "greatest generation" grandmother who are more quick to order takeout or get fast food. I'm the one who always has to remind them of the leftovers we have.

Fuck if only I had thought to eat soup I would have a house by now.

middle of summer eat fucking hot ass soup for days. nigger you're just poor and jealous and yo mamma raised your ass on gruel and called it soup

pro-tip, convert your shitty lawn into a STUN food forest

he's suggesting that many of their woes stem from being lazy and prone to frivolity

I was a butcher for 6 years you glorious winged faggot. Sorry your fatass cannot nourish himself without paying $10 at McDonalds.

I mean, at that age you shouldn't really have that sort of money problem. The one thing you should be concerned about is housing I guess.
I'll kill myself if I have to eat soup to avoid going bankrupt by the time I'm 29.

Even if I save lets say 5$ a day which is pushing it but I'll concede that. Thats 2k+ I'll round up to 2.5k a year saved at absolute most. Maybe after 30 years of that I can buy a house.. Fuck off .

>cheap primal cuts
eating the worst type of meat imaginable if it isn't choice at the minimum or prime ideally and you eat it, you sir are an animal

forgot to add, we great depression nao

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA SOUP
SOUP WILL SOLVE ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

Yeah agreed. Americans have a huge budget problem. That's the sort of things parents should teach their kids about.

Attached: p5Wa2WO.jpg (505x330, 22K)

learn how to cook

Yeah, stop buying that daily coffee and avocado on toast and you'll have enough money to buy a mansion and a yacht and retire a millionaire, like a true boomer.

All it takes is to just stop wasting your money on a daily coffee and avocado spread. That's how Bill Gates got rich, but you're too self-entitled to make such sacrifices, you fucking millennial boomer.

My garden provides me a lot of food. I buy meat in bulk. Learn to use a crock pot if time is an issue.

“primal cut” has no meaning whatsoever. It’s a buzzword. Butcher or not, you’re still a fucking idiot.

Speak for yourself faggot. My gf cooks for me all the time. I eat out once a week tops

get a well paying job and eat like a real man, not spend all day marinating and tenderizing cow bunghole and cube steak because you're a poor piece of shit

Because cooking can inject nutrients and get rid of disgusting uncookable fat in bad cuts. Are you genuinely retarded? Early stages of Alzheimer?

It actually does but now I think you are trolling because you cannot be that stupid.

in 30 years youll wish you had a few grand laying around

what the fuck is a STUN

Cooking for yourself is normal wtf are you guys talking about

In 30 years I'll be dead because your moronic generation fucked everything. I'm sure my grand kids will eventually be able to have a house.

I love how people are calling those who know how to cook at home and eat well without depending on restaurants "boomers". Boomers literally invented the stupid bullshit "Let's just go to Applebees" mentality.

Pretty much. My wife has been getting better, but I still have to pound it into her head to stop buying those 5 dollar coffees every other day. French press tastes better and costs almost nothing.

>Be millennial

>Wife cooks 90% of my food from scratch

dril is a joke account but this isn't far from how people spend irl

wow. im 28 and i can cook a beef wellington myself which doesnt look overcooked.

Also, im cooking most of my meals myself. Not because i cant afford it (beef filet is like 80euros/kg), but because it just tastes better than your usual overpriced prepepared garbage. In addition you save a shitton of money.. Grow up kids

Or you could get a well paying job AND save money and eat healthier. Faggot.

Only a boomer would be stupid enough to suggest this will solve anything. I don't even eat out, fast food is disgusting and I can't afford a good restaurant anyway.

Marry a good wife who knows how to cook dummies

Boomers should be permabanned

Attached: 1526575034274.png (500x500, 214K)

>I eat out once a week tops
Aka I fund the Jew over 10% of my time

DESU if all I ate is soup I'd have 20%+ more income

he's correct

It's some disgusting, high sodium shit that midwesterners have been sucking down for generations. They expect based young people to stoop to their level because they think that owning a smart phone entitles them to shart their garbage opinion on our heads. Too bad for those faggots I'm snacking on some fresh toast spread with a heap of avocado that cost be $15 from Starbucks and will never touch a can of anything, let alone chunky burger shit.

nah sorry I'm never going to eat the poor cuts of meat. if people like you want to, then go ahead and be my guest. I do eat healthy you fucking mongoloid in the last like decade I've gone out to eat maybe 3 times that weren't for business where I was forced to eat out

80 fucking eurobucks??? For 2.2 American freedom units of beef??? Jesus no wonder all you Europeans are effeminate onion men

tv conditioned us to spend and consume. its like a high. parents are just as guilty. mom goes to the mall when the fridge is empty. she brings back shit from the dollar menu

Yeah, if she stopped buying coffee every day, imagine the savings.

30 days * 5 dollars = 150 bucks per month

That's like 1800 per year. Holy shit. You could retire after a few years in Florida.

Yeah, but it's real meat, not hormone injected meat, grown with GMOs, like in the US of A.

27 year old boomer here

The best route to take if you are starting out is find a live in gf and get a couple roommates you can live with for 5+ years. You don't need the gf but gf gives a nice bonus because you basically cut your personal expenses on half as long as she doesn't get pregnant and you share a room.

I've been doing this for 4 years now and it's the only way to live comfortably if your pockets aren't lined with mom and dads cash. Each person only needs to make 10/hr minimum which is easy in most states. The more each person makes, the more comfortable your life gets. After 10 or so years of this and if you've been building your credit in the meanwhile, you can easily get a loan for a house. Then rent out the rooms and grats you're a big fish now.

Not really. I dont eat out at fast food places.

t. never lived in an american household

you don't know how bad the "cooking" is. americans do love to eat out - it is not uncommon to meet a female in her teens, 20's, 30's who has no experience in cooking.

several of my childhood friends (male and female) who have now graduated from college know nothing about how to cook a soup. their mothers would give them food through - buying ready-made and frozen meals at the store, buying "fast food" (including those regarded as "healthy") or basics like "grilled cheese", "chili"(open a can of ready made chili and microwave it), etc.

there of course are mothers in the united states who cook for their kids (these days the typical case is a latino or "immigrant" family), but many suburban whites do truly not know what real at-home cooking is.

I actually heard a segment on the radio today where they were talking about how eating out at restaurants, on average, accounts for about 60% of ones food spending on average in North America. That's nuts.

Did you ever notice the number of workplace-based TV shows where the people never go home? They're either at work, eating out or at a bar.

>be me
>26 white male
>make decent money
>used to be broke all the time from eating out
>discovered cast iron cooking
>never eat out anymore

Seriously just go to a decent grocery store (not walmart) i goto wegmans, buy good meats, buy good veggies, buy good fruit, cook your own meals, IT ISNT HARD. Its part of seperating yourself from ((((Them))))

Who the fuck ever talked about the poor cuts of meat? My wife's family owns a millennial farm and we get the best of the best meat every year. Enough to fill up our 20 cu ft chest freezer. I save thousands, and get to eat home cooked delicious meals with meat that I know is top tier.

well, we care about what we are eating .. i will go to my local butcher and not pick up a piece of "filet" from wallmarts floor

>Millennial spend all their fucking money on food
Most of us consider it a treat to eat out at a restaurant. I've been buying food at the dollar store

> they are picky little shits
We can see whats wrong with the world. Processed food is horrible. The older generation that grew on Mac&Cheese is paying for it now.

>don’t want to cook a healthy soup
I cook about 10 different soups. Most of my friends do too. It's really a millennial things.

Is this one of those Kremlin threads where you tell a bunch of lies to turn Americans against each other?

I do cook food most days. Occasionally I want to be treated to a meal or it is a better use of my time (time is money) to pay somebody else to cook for me, but most days I cook.

Also, soup is one of the most boring "cheap foods". It's supposed to be a way to utilize food scraps to make your food stretch. I prefer doing hobo dinner or rice bowls instead.

Depending on what you did with that $1800 a year, it could easily add up to half a million by the time I retire.

>t. 30 y/o Boomer

Attached: ShrekDAB.gif (547x433, 94K)

I see tons of people saying they can't or wouldn't be able to eat off the $200/month food stamps pays. Then I realize all of the food I've bought in the last year has been from food stamps and I have 3 months of food stocked. Something is wrong here.

nigger grass fed totally organic fillets in the U.S. are like max $18 a pound. enjoy being poor and ripped off because you live in a trash country, then again you're a romanian so you are literally the epitome of trash yourself

My ex-wife was such an awful cook she could literally burn water. She actually left a boiling pot on the stove until all the water was gone and the pot was ruined.

Can't waste money eating outside if you don't go outside, duh

>see pic
>think "nice! a food thread"
>it's another fucking millenial hate bait thread

I ate so many fucking bean filled stews in college. I never want to see the fucking things again.

>wegmans

Wegman's is expensive

so your saying you commented on my posts without knowing what I was talking about? congratulations you're a fucking retard, perhaps do us all a favor and kill yourself

Don't rely on another person you fucking simpleton. Rely on only the man you are and what you are capable or join the shrekboys on reddit.

Fuxking bongs

>I've been buying food at the dollar store
>Processed food is horrible.
user what!? if you're buying dollar store food I think you may want to think about that and what you have stated

I can't believe this isn't a Poland post. Its true though. Keep track of how much you spend on coffee, bottles of water and non alcoholic drinks for one month. You will puke at the waste of money.

>your gf fucks your roommates for 5+ years
Cool post, cuck.

I just stepped my game up and started going to the restaurant supply stores and buying bulk everything and having a little discipline to think about what you want more than 23 seconds before hand to start what ever prep is needed. Brainlet tier advice, but it has saved nearly a thousand bucks not including the money i'm not spending grubhubbing mexishit to my door and being a lazy fug

All I could afford to eat this past month has been sandwiches, oatmeal and bacon with eggs on toast... And lots of fruits.

No student in Norway can afford to eat out

>stop contributing to the economy
>ignore shit salaries
>inflation
>outrageous rent
>insane medical costs

Just a few things created by the worst fucking generation that ever walked this earth. The stupid fucking boomers

Attached: 42E83297-3088-4482-BD61-C5F13E4820EB.jpg (400x400, 96K)

that's similar to my wife before I taught her to cook, she did the exact same except was hard boiling eggs. the only time in my life I've seen eggs explode like grenades

Thanks that probably explains why they have so many fast foods

>Yeah, if she stopped buying coffee every day,
I make my own. Grind the beans, pour boiling water in the french press and three minutes later fresh rich coffee

This is delicious coffee and its only $11 at Sams Club
amazon.com/Zavida-Hazelnut-Vanilla-Premium-Coffee/dp/B004W8NYCM

Attached: Zavida-Flavored-Coffee-Hazelnut-Vanilla-RFA-2lb-Front__67719.1501869171[1].jpg (560x560, 58K)

I'm the younger generation and don't see why I should eat healthy. Why should I want to live longer if the world is getting worse? Why not just enjoy my gluttony and be happy until I croak at 60 of a heart attack before I get dementia?

27 year old or boomer choose one

Oh user.... have you been to 99c store looking for food. Can LITERALLY buy all the vegetables you want and fruits, and other easy carbs and dairy. Then get your meats somewhere okay like Vons for 1.99lb for chicken breast.

She made me wonder if it was intentional incompetence just to get out of cooking.

I'm actually an American, faggot. I also have my own outdoor pizza oven. I also own a house. So, for 29, I'd say I'm pretty set. Although, no GF and voluntarily celibate.

Attached: lego pizza.jpg (480x360, 13K)

actually millennials are known for cooking for themselves and NOT eating out

It's not really that hard to buy a house if you're not retarded. Get a decent degree, work for 5 years, spend your money only on essential things (like a jew), buy a shitty property, rent it, buy more property, rent it. At 30yo you are set. You just have to learn to PLAN and SACRIFICE (like living in a shithole in your 20s so that your future kids will be able to live in a nice house), but in this hedonistic individualistic era, sacrifice is a sin.

sadly my wife's ordeal was not intentional. took me a good few years to teach her to cook as her parents were typical boomer retards and didn't teach her anything

not to mention it (eating out) makes them fat too

>being so butthurt about the truth

Attached: 1525300724541.png (560x407, 13K)

Aka ugly and un fuckable. Congrats

As a formerly financially retarded millennial, yes. That would solve about 75% of their problems. Not blowing a hundred on drinks every weekend solves the other 25%

top 2 causes of poverty
drugs
fast food

>voluntarily

I'm no boomer fan, but get a hold of yourself man. They are a HUGE population that didn't ask to born. They aren't taking your jobs or houses, the third world is.

Seriously, though. You can make extremely good, healthy shit from scratch with exceptional ease, unless you're a brainlet with the attention span of a semi-sentient vegetable.

just soup gives me diahrea

Attached: 333.png (420x234, 141K)