A New World?

Should we work with the white nationalist to create our own Ethnostates?

Attached: 1471994782863.jpg (296x283, 24K)

Yes, blacks with blacks and whites with whites.

Attached: 1517144935902.jpg (480x360, 10K)

there will never be a white ethnostate. stop your bullshit.
white nationalists have absolutely no power and no leverage to be able to claim land.

just fuck off back to africa you won't because you're a parasite culture destroyer like a jew, that why best you can do is suck cum from a jew cock and say mmmh tasty thank you massa schlomo

you do realise it's probably not even a nigger posting, right?
is this one of those slide threads that one guy is always warning about?

ok let me ask you are you a nigger

No
There isn't a lot of niggers on pol, only amerimutts
The only niggers here are the ones making "I'm black, ask me anything" etc

Attached: 1501193752449.jpg (1200x678, 119K)

Wakanda is real, yo!

Hello Rabbi!

Hello school shooter!

Blacks have had their ethnostates for thousands of years.They never got beyond the tribal stage and basic technology.
Blacks are incapable of having cities and progress on their own. They are at best parasites (from their pov). Otherwise, they are living fossils.

Even if you yourself are ok by all standards, you genetic existence is anathema to meaningful evolution.
Don't contribute to the blood poisoning of he human race, get a vasectomy and be the best you can in life.

ok nigger

1 post by this ID
>slidey senses tingling
No. you should work with your own ethnic groups to build your own ethnostate.
>Why the fuck do you guys have to depend on whitey for fucking everything? (rhetorical question by the way)

If we created a Etnostate in Europe, we would be the best nation in the world. That's what we need, a white etnostate

ok cuck

A few African countries have been developing pretty well recently

no. wh*Tes are traitors.

Yes, Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, and white countries for whites.

Yea our plan is working well in Detroit. And remember the success that was Liberia. We wuz dick washers

It's in your interest. Rockwell and The Nation of Islam had a détente going. If it's not us the spics will just genocide you in the end.

fuck off to the motherland then finally

At this rate I might do, maybe in a few years or so

Just focus on becoming an urban guerrilla and attacking the system. Intersectionalism is fine and dandy but when the system collapses we're coming for you niggers too, just like anyone else.

Nigger countries already exist. Pick one and move to it.