So what ever happened to aquarius? did it sink? did the niggers eat the crew?

Attached: italy-26th-may-2017-migrants-disembark-from-the-aquarius-ship-of-the-J83FPC.jpg (1300x955, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vesselfinder.com/?imo=7600574
google.it/amp/s/www.ilpost.it/2018/06/11/aquarius-migranti-salvini/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=zcdknJSJcRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>did it sink?
Fingers crossed

>did it stink?
Yes.

They have permission to reach Spain, but instead they are still midway between Malta and Italy. Probably waiting for the situation on board to degenerate. Then they can ask for help because 600 people are without food and sanitation and force the Italian coast guard to take the refugees on their boats, that cannot
be banned by Italian ports.

time to sink them

Attached: 1505644611093.png (265x363, 210K)

Is Italy that much better for immigrants than Spain?

They're unironically laying siege to Sicily.

>when the third punic war just started

Attached: 1369521923987.png (973x1053, 589K)

They are neither staying in Shitaly, nor Shitspania. They are all going to welfare paradise germany by mysteriously finding a free taxi ticket on their pillow in the morning anyway.

What's the fucking drama about. Just send them to us already.

Spain welcomed it in. Niggers are roaming around in European ground now.

this, it's a conspiracy against the german people all shitskins work together with the jews. all, it's a fact.

Still around Malta. They are pretty much threatening Italy with a of a humanitarian crisis.

For NGOs it would be more expensive to take the refugees in Spain, it would also take more time so a lot less refugees "saved".
For the refugees it would be more difficult to reach north Europe from Spain, so they would be trapped here.
So the NGOs game now probably is: if you don't let us enter Italian ports, we just stay out of Italian waters and then force the Italian coast guard to rescue the refugees from our boats. It is blackmail.

>""""""refugees""""" go to x instead of y
>Literally no border controls in the EU
>Go to Germoney

Wow what a difference

Schettino would have been useful now

Italy is much closer than Spain. The NGO faggots love that cheap short little trip. Closing off Italy is imperative,

Duh, when Mutti Merkel invites everyone into a welfare paradise that has no borders without even needing nonsense like identification or something, where all you have to do is stumble across the non-existing border and whisper the magic word
>a-s-y-l-u-m
, they all come here. What a surprise.

Assuming Spain will register them they shouldn't be able to apply for gibs in Germoney.

Maybe that's why they rather land in Italy?

They are clearly testing the new government. They will stay floating around until the situation gets worse, so they can media attention. Then all of a sudden you'll get foreign media, etc. reporting on the inhuman Italians.

This is blackmail, plain and simple. I hope the smugglers get raped and eaten by their cargo.

>humanitarian crisis
>no humans are involved
What's the deal with this?

in the interviews it looked like the had to go italy, there was no alternative for them, as if they are paid and they want to fulfill a contract.
They also said they dont want more resources to get to Spain. Fishy shit.

yes will give italy the reason to seize the ships and shut down the ngos

A lot of normies will find out about that obvious human trafficking if they try that though. Could very well work against them.

>Assuming Spain will register them
You have to be fucking shitting me. Like Spain could be arsed with that. They would be way to busy holding siesta, even if this wasn't about another 5+ million niggers going straight to germany.

Attached: 1523399283370.jpg (329x345, 14K)

Italian Coast Guard can just let them drown. What's going to happen?

Hmm... maybe they should insist they sail to Hamburg every time.

I think that trip takes weeks.

Send them to Brussels.

Since they just gave explicit permission to some to Spain it would be very weird not to register them.

Italy can give them food and fuel for spain. Kids and preggos can leave. No probs.

Attached: image.png (400x468, 329K)

Oh please... You assume southern europe acts like the civilized part of europe.

It does not.

Implying the coast guard will help

it's just going in circles

What can be done to prevent their arrival?

Attached: gerhard thater - Kriegsmarine Captain.jpg (110x184, 7K)

Seems like you need to defend your borders if you want to be called a civilization.

This is yuge news for the down syndrome kid, i know. Sorry if i overwhelmed you cognatic abilities.

>like into a ship because fuck it
>didn't bring food or water because obviously someone expected it to be given to them
>suprised that people from another country won't come save you

Shiggy

Italy is 100km away from the boat, spain is 1500km away

Ital coast guard can tow them.

Reactivate the Rainbow Warrior squad

Attached: 1522274185171.webm (854x480, 2.86M)

The only solution is while the crisis happen use the momentum to change the law to imprison the traficant and confiscate they ships with the condition of letting the invasors in
Nobody belive their shit anymore it will backfire like with coup sgsinst matarella

i see more indians than i imagined

Ausschau halten!

Attached: screen-shot-2016-06-14-at-4-53-25-pm.png (780x396, 197K)

It's a boat.
It should be a able to do that in a couple of days no?

I'm guessing they're just angry they can't go collect more immigrants later this week if they spend a week shipping the current batch off?

If there is a risk for the lives, they have to help, it would be against the law to refuse rescue. Soon a pregnant woman will require medical care, or they will have no water and suffering dehydration, it is just matter of time.

>They would be way to busy holding siesta
Surely that will come AFTER they win the world cup.

>so what ever happened to aquarius?
they go to Spain, the niggas will be in Valencia in 3 days, Italy will bring them with the navy, the migrants will change and go to Morocco and Argelia again instead of Libya, just like in the early 2000s

Salvini said they can give them the kids and the wemen.

They claim they have only food and fuel for a day.

What's the worst that would happen if they didn't help? Leftie media shitstorm, internal investigation, and what?

The military there has maritime laws they have to follow.

Man or woman doesn't matter. They all have to drink and eat.

They are not going to valencia anymore cause it is too (((dangerous)))

Yeah of course but what if they don't?

They refuse currently more ressources or removing the kids.

I've read somewhere that Salvini will put them here in 3 days with the navy, he will give them food and shit tomorrow

Back to Africa then.

U didnt train to the military to lose all that for a boat. The other captain can prove you broke the law.

Only logical conclusion, yes.

history is repeating itself

Attached: 1491534712586.png (2000x1800, 806K)

They refused to come there
google.it/amp/s/www.ilpost.it/2018/06/11/aquarius-migranti-salvini/amp/

Use translate

>me when boat full of shit started to crash with the sicilian coast.
youtube.com/watch?v=zcdknJSJcRQ

wrolling for a ship full of dead niggers and liberals.

Damn I didn't know this was such a huge ship, somebody paid for this shipment

Soros

This treatment is modern day slavery...you stole everything of value from Africa. the african have every right to come to where the stole good are lovated

Fuck off nigger lover

low effort

Whew that worried me, I was afraid they'd be let into the country...happy ending.

Haha

it would be slavery if they were in the boat against their will

submarine blockade to cut off north africa when

Attached: sub.jpg (968x681, 62K)

how can you reject this?

Attached: 1528706097498.jpg (3000x1800, 1.25M)

i love watching niggers drown

Attached: 1497615773001.jpg (507x639, 70K)

Not really, but they are trying to make a political point by forcing Salvini to let them in. If they back off now Italy will stay closed to NGOs until 2023

all these poor poor children

I heard they have actual women and minors aboard this time round, wondering if this is some sort of deliberate media-stunt to force Italy to capitulate and bluepill people again about the notion that it's all just a bunch of young men.

If it isn't get ready to see something like that coming, one of these day's they'll be a ship with a ridiculously convenient number of miserable women and children aboard with a convenient ammount of journalists on standby which will dare Italy to keep its ports closed.

I wish i could fly above them and inform them all that they were dead the moment they stepped on the vessel.

you ok user?

Attached: 1453872563289.jpg (500x484, 87K)

Say the nig born in Murrica pretending to be from Africa.

youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc

They can solve this problem by building a tall, giant fenced corridor straight to Germany, and bringing all the boats to that starting point. Germany wants them so bad, they can fucking keep them. Then build a wall around Germany.

Perfect. Let's them die.

Uncommon

Italian and maltese government asked the ship to take women and children bit they refused. They are clearly waiting the degeneration of the situation, and if someone will die they are ready to blame the italian government. Fucking bastards

W-what movie? Need that for peace of mind. Many thankings.

Attached: 1459035269831.jpg (600x888, 90K)

*But

The government said after a summit with the secret services that the italian navy will ensure the arrive of the ship in Spain. Probably aquarius will do something stupid to complicate the situation

Jesus Christ its camp of the saints irl