Okay Jow Forums what the FUCK is your excuse for not being a vegan yet?

okay Jow Forums what the FUCK is your excuse for not being a vegan yet?

>he thinks torturing sentient beings capable of developing deep bonds with other animals in order for taste sensation is acceptable
>he's fine with raising livestock in inhumane conditions where they suffer and stress for their entire lives
>he enjoys eating the manifest hormones and misery that his desires have wrought on innocent beings
>he thinks that's healthy for him, or positive for his spiritual growth
>he thinks Hitler would approve, when Hitler would have turned all of Europe vegetarian after winning the war
>he thinks he can argue with Pythagoras

fuckin kek

Attached: 35049659_955765657963842_7831216739282059264_n.jpg (480x442, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/topics/plant-based-diets/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Non-veganism debases its followers. We should all have some dignity and be vegan.

Absolutely. It's a true natsoc, and ecological position as well. The white superstate should be vegan.

veganism is a mental illness and a nwo conspiracy

raw meat is the only way

hungary are you there?

plants have feelings to, bigot.

Pythagoras was a boy-raping faggot.

>taking advice from triangle nigger

Go ask the Tigers why they're not eating tofu instead of killing sentient life. As if being sentient was reason enough not to kill. Fuck off

Tigers are obligate carnivores and subhuman animals.

>triangle nigger

Attached: 1505523546302[1].jpg (413x395, 73K)

why has veganism just outright replaced vegetarianism?

whenever anyone talks about limiting animal product consumption, they immediately start talking specifically vegans.

what's the matter with regular vegetarianism? get the fucking free range eggs and organic dairy products and you've basically eliminated any suffering those animals would have gone through.

Hitler was not always right his decision making during the war defiantly shows that

Acetylcholine is a neurotransmitter that is required for humans to recall memories and move our body. Since plants can physically bend away from danger to them and they do, it can be surmised that plants have something similar to this. So, to put it in perspective, everything you just accused of meateaters you are also inflicting on the plants you eat, all the way down to the misery manifested in the thing you are eating, the only difference is because you can't visually see it you assume it doesn't happen.
Yes, I can argue with anyone from the past on this because those people don't have to contend with this world and the people in it. The elites will continue to eat meat to keep their predatory aspects fresh and if we wish to stay on solid footing to watch and spot for these predators to prey on us, we must do the same or we'll become easy prey for them.

>what's the matter with regular vegetarianism? get the fucking free range eggs and organic dairy products and you've basically eliminated any suffering those animals would have gone through.
You should research how "free-range" chickens and dairy cows are treated. Furthermore, what do you suppose hapens to male calves on even the most "humane" dairy farms, and do you think that a highly developed mammal is happy when its children are taken from it immediately after birth? Keep in mind that cows must be pregnant/recently given birth in order to produce milk.

Plants have no central nervous system, and you don't even necessarily kill the plant when you harvest foodcrop. That said, this is a moot point because livestock bred for meat and dary weigh three times as much as all the humans on the planet, and they eat an enormously inefficient number of crops in order to yield meat.

He's known for his mathematical Theorem instead of his fucked-up feels

Try to tell a goblin shark, a wild cat, and a boar to go vegan and watch what happens. It’s called might is right or natural selection and that is the one and only true law to ever exist.

Attached: D1538B5B-E907-473B-9339-2BD916B99BA6.jpg (400x400, 42K)

Onion boy!

nah man
meats awesome

Attached: lolwalrus.jpg (500x432, 86K)

Incorrect. The scientists, tools, and technology we have at our disposal today are unable to detect a central nervous system. Does this mean that plants have no central nervous system? No, it just means we don't have the means to detect one yet.
>and you don't even necessarily kill the plant when you harvest food crop
>implying tearing off a limb isn't painful or traumatic
>implying you aren't being the epitome of a callous human and only caring about pain you can see
Seriously, vegans, you're all bigots and you don't even realize it.
Your claim of it being a moot point isn't one because until I see a worldwide pledge from all world leaders, politicians, and the like to stop eating meat, I can't stop either if I don't want to be their prey. Neither can you. Honestly the only reason this country even still has a fighting chance is because of people like me who are meat eaters. You lot either voted for bernie or didn't vote at all.

they taste yummy and if you think cows wouldn't fucking slaughter and eat every single one of us if they could you are retarded

I am vegetarian, eating pizza right now

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-11-19-22-01.png (720x1280, 949K)

Correct, if you are pure and good you are vegetarian/vegan.

>subhumans dont exist
Tigers should be exterminated.

>ignores rational detailed criticism
>gets high on the smell of your own hype
If you won't listen to the rationality of having your own ethics thrown in your face with a reasonable explanation then you will feast on your own stupidity, gluttons.

You cannot live a natural and healthy life being a vegan. No true analogue to various and sundry essential vitamins.

You can get b12 from dirt

Guess I'll look up a Haitian mud-cookie recipe then and go vegan.

>Pythagorus
Denied the existence of irrational numbers,
and supressed the simple proof shows that they exist as a state secret.

Sounds like another anti logic communist to me.

that's why we get other people to do it for us.

>Only one way of eating has ever been proven to reverse heart disease in the majority of patients: a diet centered around whole plant foods. If that’s all a whole-food, plant-based diet could do—reverse our number-one killer—shouldn’t that be the default diet until proven otherwise? The fact it may also be effective in preventing, treating, and arresting other leading killers seems to make the case for plant-based eating simply overwhelming.

nutritionfacts.org/topics/plant-based-diets/

>subhuman
There's the word that answers most of your questions. Tigers and all other animals are a seperate, lesser species. Why should I go out my way for an objectively less intelligent creature like a cow that can't benefit the human race in any way other than food and possibly labour?

Attached: 1491147942033.jpg (445x827, 91K)

>my excuse for not becoming vegan?
>chocolate fucking bacon

Is this a thinly veiled Nasim thread?

>that can't benefit
If you think about it, it is pretty fucked to kill a female cow for food when you could just use the cow's milk which can also be turned into cheese and yogurt for a much longer time. I eat meat and you won't see me give it up until everyone, including the elites have to, but even I can't deny the logic in this. It's all in all pretty wasteful to do.

That's why you milk a female cow for all its worth before you kill it. Best of both worlds.

I'm not a stupid faggot, user.