Boomers eternally BTFO

inc.com/minda-zetlin/donald-trump-in-favor-of-pro-cannabis-law-leaving-decision-to-states.html

How ass blasted do you think all the decrepit fucks who voted for drumpf will be after he goes down in history as the WEEDLMAO president?

Attached: sesh.png (601x537, 644K)

kys

>implying trump supporters are pure boomers
>implying Trump supporters ever gave a fuck about weed
Legalizing it will do two things: Make Sessions do his fucking job and mellow out the libshits so their stoned asses can stop faggoting up the US.

He said that during his campaign as well and he is right. states should have more control over themselves. the Federal government is way fucking out of control.

this. it will make marijuana drop to dollars per pound. niggers will be so stoned 24/7 they stop breeding.

The faggoting knows no end, my dear lobotomite.

Not even that, all the liberals would just grow their own weed. Fuck buying it.

>implying sessions isnt gonna be replaced immediately after trumps back from singapore
wew

Attached: batkek.jpg (486x409, 71K)

This makes me glad I voted for Trump. I thought sessions was a mistake.

Good job, Trump. All-American response to federal ban.

Compared to whom, mindlet?

Attached: mindlet.jpg (2025x1352, 1.49M)

Yeah I'm sure all the lefties will love him now just like they'll think he's not racist because he pardoned some nigger.

it will cost more and take longer to get a return after corporate america hits a product with the B I G M O N E Y S T I C K. i doubt even .001% of the drinking population does their own microbrew.

>weed illegal
>freedom

if trump keeps weed illegal then he is anti american

Attached: what (2).jpg (400x341, 106K)

tbf there's a big difference between learning how to brew and keeping a fairly hearty plant alive.
Who knows, maybe giving people the freedom to grow their own would give libshits some incentive to learn some applicable skills

This. Commies that decide to be useful end up dumping communism.

I voted for him and I’m fine with it

Option A: self improvement
Option B: buy a pack of (((Bill Mahers))) silly Billy Wacky Tobacky for $4.20
You have more faith in liberals/niggers than I do. kills their sperm just the same.

Boomers love weed....are you high user?

Im talking about the heartlanders that swallow all the propaganda from the 70s

I think it's pretty awesome that he already successfully manipulated the one retarded old political powerhouse, and is already set to manipulate the other for the second round. I hope NESARA makes Democrats and Republicans both illegal.

>All states that hve it legal make bank from tax
>Just a plant retards smoke
>As it gets legal fewer teens care for it
Why not make some money off stoners and take it out nog dealers pockets?

I am a boomer and retired and I get high at least twice a week. We were hippies and free-love types back in the day. LSD, weed.. I hope you kids are having the same 'experiences' we did.

Oh wow, what a surprise. (((Marijuana))) legalized just in time to try to pacify the pissed off young white males. Same thing happened with the original hippy movement. It went from anti-war to sex, drugs and rock.

well there goes Ron Pauls base