independent.co.uk/news/the-sex-scandal-that-wouldnt-lie-down-1185127.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What a faggot
Drumpf should just beat the fuck out of him

Manlet Rage

Attached: deniro.jpg (2000x1334, 563K)

>clop clop clop
BIG BOY COMIN THRU

Lol fucking loser, trump was 100% right about that faggot truedope and his traitor government. Western Canada all hate his ass go trump.

Attached: 67F0ED25-51AE-4F4E-A833-B1C5B51C7656.jpg (1024x623, 57K)

he's the eternal boomer, they never grow up

I AM FUTURE AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: mutt.jpg (1154x1740, 161K)

what is he even upset about
i really don't get it
he's certainly not upset about trumps seemingly-unquenchable thirst to surround himself with nation-wrecking jews, so where's the beef?

This speech is 1% of the reason Trump will get re-elected.

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?!

Attached: when will they learn.webm (720x1276, 1.08M)

Attached: ahh.jpg (331x319, 74K)

He's just upset that the infrastructure of the child slave trafficking network has been disrupted.

Attached: 1dtcer.jpg (1364x928, 507K)

DeNiro fucks kids and is friends with marina. Cult stuff.

Robert de jew kike loser gas dodger.

more like Robert Denegro

Attached: denegro.jpg (634x852, 82K)

lol hasn't made a good movie since the 90's, what a fucking bum.

dis faggot still thinks he's Frankenstein

>when your liberal old grandpa spews some liberal bullshit again and the whole family dinner is ruined

These elitist entertainment award show pedo circlejerks fucking sicken me. I almost get triggered by the self congratulatory garbage.

Fuck you De Niro, and stay the hell out of my country, asshole.
I'll never watch another movie of yours again after you and the rest of you bastards showed your true colors.

>"I just want to make a note of apology for the idiotic behavior of my president."
">behavior of my president"
>"my president"

He just conceded the one thing all leftists hate, accepting that Trump is in fact their president.

Attached: cutie.png (225x225, 7K)

ffs, at that point he should at least have a goldfish in his heels so he can play off his chronic manletism as irony

Pretty soon nobody will want to deal with Americans except for other Americans. Trump will build a wall around the whole country, and everybody will be much happier.

It's cringey as hell that after more than a year it's still 'not my president'. So fucking childish. You can still hate him when he's your president, but theyre brainlets with the emotional maturity of a 7 year old.

kek noticed that too. I’d also love for Bob’s take on the economic impact of tariffs. I’m sure I would be wowed.

Well he admitted he was his president. What stage of grief is this?

PEOPLE CARE WHAT THIS KIKE SAYS?

DeNegro and his Halfrican family

Robert De Manlet

Attached: 1381979961903.jpg (450x742, 53K)

It this mix always like this? Just a total blackening?

Robert DeNiro the nigger fucker?
That Robert DeNiro?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: DFED3AFB-E884-4013-8174-4D311DD1DDA2.jpg (1500x1897, 796K)

American language has received the terms mulatto, quadroon and even octoroon, leading me to conclude it takes four generations of bleaching to cure blackness.

Imagine how insecure he must be. Like this looks absolutely horrible but he does not care.

fascinating

Fuck you DeNiro and every person in that place. I hope you all die in a fire.
Hail Trump
Hail Victory

Disco Stu style?

Pedo. Arrested in France in 98. Was a client of child trafficking prostitution ring.

independent.co.uk/news/the-sex-scandal-that-wouldnt-lie-down-1185127.html

Attached: C673A372-0FB5-4647-AEFB-48C4DB845153.jpg (750x1168, 236K)

based deniro. i accept your apology you fucking chooch

We need a daily boomer hate mega thread. These faggots managed to ruin an entire civilization in a little more than a generation with their degeneracy and selfishness. They are the most contemptible scum in the history of all mankind. Imagine the UNBROKEN line of western culture for thousands of years. All the struggle, tears, blood, sweat and achievement and then these niggers just show up and shit all over it. They ought to be gassed but luckily they'll all be dead soon anyway.

Attached: Boomcuck.jpg (278x181, 10K)

Its for the new move "The Irishman". Probably for a shot where he's supposed to be taller than another guy. They just won't show the feet. Are you retarded enough to think he wore this out in public?

Attached: Oh.png (503x404, 253K)

I get that Trudeau was being kind of a beta for speaking out against the US after AFO left but I don't get why everyone is either on Trump or Trudeau's dick over this shit without knowing what the trade deals/concessions even were.

Wrt dairy it is subsidized by the government on both sides of the border and US dairy uses hormones that allow their cows to produce more milk which aren't allowed in Canada. There is no real 'free market' here, and I'm sure that all the canadian politicians aren't completely stupid and there were plenty of concessions made.

Attached: c00a2033e37e89bd769aa51bcdd763f7.jpg (640x509, 39K)

How long before depedo cracks, gets metooed, or bourdained!

5'10 isnt manlet r-right guys

Attached: 1512057566203.gif (307x325, 3.95M)

>"...my President."

He's finally reached the acceptance stage

kek

Attached: 5 11 vs 6 feet.webm (480x480, 993K)

rev op those twitter accounts and spam it to this faggot and everyone who likes it.

>I won't say mean things but I'll diddle your kid

what a piece of shit.

It just gets better

Attached: Screenshot_20180315-125356.jpg (2024x1086, 956K)

So many leftist pedos. So, so many.

"My president" so they are starting to accept that Trump is their fucking president!