Anyone else laughing at this piece of shit getting well deserved justice

Anyone else laughing at this piece of shit getting well deserved justice.
>Spends the entire election talking shit about Trump
>Tries to undermine American border security
>Tries to undermine American trade policy
>Talks shit about Trump non stop during his presidency
>Literally starts falling apart the moment Trump retaliates against Canadian Tariffs
Really weak and pathetic. I wonder how long before we see Macron start shaking at the seams.

Attached: weedman.jpg (736x785, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/fact-check/justin-trudeaus-eyebrow/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

give us another image of this.

Attached: fake.webm (1280x720, 715K)

lol

Oh my god......IT'S REAL!!!
Worse than gore!!
What kind of a faggot is this guy?

Have to ask?

Attached: faggotsfd.jpg (960x540, 312K)

Attached: disgusted-clint-eastwood.gif (240x228, 858K)

ya

Attached: 1524776774603s.jpg (125x73, 3K)

OP is weak bait. I usually hate trudeau but he hasn't ever said anything bad against trump until last week. try harder comrade.

what was he thinking?

b-b-bb-b-but snopes says its false!!!

Attached: brainlet.png (645x729, 105K)

I hate his guts but undermine border security? Cmon man the only border issue is your illegals coming here

im going to shave off my left eyebrow to show my solidarity with canada

>To those fleeing persecution, terror & war, Canadians will welcome you, regardless of your faith. Diversity is our strength #WelcomeToCanada,”
Widely seen as a commentary on Trumps Muslim ban. Think your hot shit dontcha?

>you

Attached: 0NaMHVc.gif (250x250, 32K)

I’m one of those people who feels so embarrassed for others, I get embarrassed, and can’t keep watching it.
This is really embarrassing.

Attached: 2B8D893D-D19D-4322-94D6-9586A9CD9598.jpg (800x450, 38K)

Attached: JUSTin Trudeau.jpg (1285x834, 99K)

Are you serious, nigger?
Trudeau has been talking shit about Trump since the 2016 election, because he’s the pet of Obama and Hillary.

>snopes
>liberal Jew propaganda website

You people are so dumb.
It’s typical in America to accuse you of a bunch of shit, as an excuse to fuck you over.
It’s a common tactic among hustlers, lawyers and successful businessmen.
You’re not supposed to take it literally.

can this become a thing please?

Saved.

HE'S A TOAL SOI FAG AND ONIONS

Trudeau needs to apologize to Trump specifically for being fake, and then immediate open an actual real open and honest dialogue. He's clearly not happy, so don't fucking act like it and start acting nice because you DON'T mean it. Let your frustration out and move forward with fixing things. He won't apologize though. I hope Trump refuses to talk to him again.

What a fake ass little bitch. I wish Justin Trudeau would come to New Jersey and fight me on the beach.

lol the Chinamen were right with calling him Potato. He is a real life Mr Potato head

fucking lmao

Choke on a bag of baby dicks you fake eyebrow faggot.

This cant be real oh my god

Attached: 1528669649348.png (549x601, 617K)

lol
dumb amerisemite

kys

wtf am i looking at here??

>Just
>in

Attached: just5.jpg (250x339, 19K)

>IT'S FALSE!! IT'S FALSE!!

Based on what argument?

>it's a shadow

Yet it moves with him, it's not a shadow of anything clearly.

>other photos from the event his eyebrows look normal

Yes because is it possible after they started to fucking fall off they were either removed or re-applied?

These really are false eyebrows. Trannies and drag queens are the ones that do this.

The guy is a faggot.

best of r/The_Donald autism

meanwhile, The Dotard is living with a bald patch at the BACK of his head.

Kys flaming hot faggot.

Attached: l.jpg (250x185, 9K)

He looks like a sesame Street character

Attached: BALD EAGLE.jpg (1168x657, 53K)

oh fuck that was a good chuckle

Attached: 1502540189288.gif (250x250, 1.95M)

MK ULTRA
THIS IS WHAT MK ULTRA LOOKS LIKE
IT'S NOT ANY DIFFERENT WITH T-

Are we sure this wasn't just a camera glitch or wierd shadow angle?
I'm not doubting he would do something like wear fake eyebrows but it looks comparative to those shitty "reptilian eye" videos.

Audibly kekd

you can only attack a 70yr olds appearance. Man, does your reality hurt to be in?

Attached: 571dace244b85f0dc82ca8bbe6bec25f9608d35f02814a14eda9962d25086534.png (658x901, 64K)

Fake eyebrows what the fuck

It looks shitty because it is zoomed in. It's the same on the original video though. The excuses are it's a shadow because it doesn't look like that at other parts of the meeting.

Shadows wont be static on your face like that and follow your every movement.

Plus after they noticed the fake eyebrows were probably removed or re-applied which is why it looks different at other parts of the meeting.

its mind blowing to me that this is the leader of a first world country

snopes.com/fact-check/justin-trudeaus-eyebrow/
sorry, debunked

also everything else that in any way makes a lefty look bad, silly, or incompetent. All those are also debunked.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY
THIS IS SNOPES EXPLANATION
Trudea’s eyebrows may look strange in this video, but that phenomenon appears to be the result of lighting, not follicular fakery.

Trudeau’s eyebrow supposedly “falls off” in the middle of a news conference, yet the Canadian PM doesn’t acknowledge or react to it

Attached: kek.gif (245x180, 674K)

You're going to make little potato head cry.

Attached: trudeau eyebrowse.jpg (1165x689, 102K)

Trudeau is absolutely lifeless at this point. Really only a secondary intentionally annoying character with no purpose other than to annoy. If this were a season of Breaking Bad, he'd be Skyler.

Attached: C12DDB0B-DA83-4085-9DC7-FB05A9A98D1A.jpg (500x500, 72K)

His eyebrow became unglued. It did not fall off: DEBUNKED
How do they get away with this

Attached: 1515750310063.jpg (363x310, 33K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
pathetic

Are you telling me snopes is bullshit? But it's used by faggits everywhere....

>Spends the entire election talking shit about Trump

He did, eh, that fucking dweeb. What did he say?

DELET, f-fake news! Nah seriously though, carry on, shit's pure fucking gold. I hope the leafs are laughing too.

>first world country
Nope, Canada

powerful liberals behind them (read: paying them to """""""debunk"""""""" things they dont like)

This, it's like I was so horribly embarrassed in a past life that I never lived it down, and when I see someone else embarrass themselves really bad it's like I can feel it

If only harper won, we wouldn't get shit on in most threads

TFW the shapeshifting reptilian space jew body double clone anons from /x/ were right

Attached: 1490265113690.png (800x769, 126K)

New Tweet

Attached: tweetcanadaglue.png (600x569, 57K)

Dude, you sound like a leaf. Apologies, by the way, for being so forward and all.

>yay meme flags!
>i can hide my identity!
and yet they get an almost POO-level amount of hate
its beautiful

You'll never be quite as polite as the Japanese, so why even try? My apologies btw., hope this wasn't too harsh.

This just in: Canadian Prime Minister harvests Ben Shapiro’s eyebrows once a month.

Hahahha fuckkk my sides

"Common triggers for eyebrow loss
The hair in your eyebrow is just like the hair anywhere else on your body which means that it has the potential to be affected by exactly the same things. If you consider the factors which could cause thinning of the hair on the head, your eyebrows could be affected by the same things.

A poor diet can cause patchy eyebrow hair growth, or thinning of existing hair. Lack of protein or vitamins, particularly iron are common causes while conversely, excessive intake of certain vitamins can also cause eyebrow hair loss."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAH
OHHHHHHH NONONONONOononononoNONNONONOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I've lurked several threads where Canadian anons are "defending" Trudeau, saying that these are his real eyebrows... that yes, he does have fucked up look eyebrows but they are indeed real. But looking at these pics and vid, I don't see how they can be real. But who would actually wear fake fucking eyebrows??? It's just so bizarre.

Attached: canacuck.jpg (1195x1000, 235K)

Liberals

Attached: E509AD79-77D0-4FC9-A5EA-40D5E737E2C6.jpg (992x331, 70K)

>Canada
>first world

Attached: 1247975.jpg (360x360, 14K)

>world's first superpower
>cannot tell the difference between a shadow and a falling off eyebrow.

What's the fucken point of wearing fake eyebrows? For what purpose

Harvey

Attached: 776922F2-5CBF-4970-B908-F954012240FA.jpg (992x414, 62K)

His eyebrow isn’t fake it’s actually just an optical illusion. Can meme all you want but it’s not fake.

well done

Attached: ayylmao.png (567x439, 264K)

>thinking highly of the japs

Attached: 039japanbeheading_468x620.jpg (468x620, 46K)

His eyebrow sliped down his face. Huhuhuhuhuhhuhuhuhuhu *banjo music* we got him good boys we got him good! Yeeeeewhaaaaaaa!

I seriously believe this faggot was one of those goths in the 90s who shaved their eyebrows (but they never came back).

yes. its actually his real eyebrow. It was just trying to escape.

Fucked up shit happens during war desu. Not defending it either, just saying.

>Maple syrup: Not. Even. Once.

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1528379873250.jpg (798x770, 195K)

Attached: JustAWiiDeau.jpg (1109x1001, 103K)

More I look at it - the more it looks like a shadow. Oh well, was fun while it lasted.

Drag acts do. They shave off their eyebrows and stick huge fake ones on. It's likely he maybe dresses up in private as a drag act and lives as another person.

How can it be a shadow? What kind of eyebrow grows on top of an eyelid?

Even snopes don't "debunk" is as a shadow. They say his eyebrows are thicker at the bottom and with the light look even darker but nobody has eyebrows growing in that area.

checked, but anyays
>How can it be a shadow
You can clearly see a shadow on the other eye
>What kind of eyebrow grows on top of an eyelid?
None - it looks like a shadow, just like I said.

This.
Just watched the vid again: no evidence of tampering with the footage, and if anyone has any counter footage then post it.

I honestly could not stop laughing when I first saw this. I've never seen anything like it. All that I can think of that comes close is that mysterious thing that dropped out of hillary's mouth into her glass during her speech as just a wtf was that moment?

Ah, the "olives"... Fucking shapeshifters man. This timeline is getting weirder by the day.

cool so it wasn't enough for. just /pol to spread this fake news but now the Russian Drumpf shills are out too I see....

>mysterious thing that dropped out of hillary's mouth
that's what was left of Bills soul trying to escape

Please send help.

Trudeau is a massive faggot who's destroying this country

Attached: total soy.png (790x449, 569K)