Are we living in End Times?

Do you think we are living in end times?

I used to be rather ambivalent towards religion, despite growing up in it. However, the older I get (mid-30's) and less connection with 'popular media' I have, I have started to realize that we are in serious trouble and really believe we are careening towards destruction.

Do you think we will see the things predicted in Revelation? Please redpill me on the Apocalypse.

Attached: endtimes.png (800x600, 490K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0f6_epwixV7x0nWc6I54NkrBHPq0RX8G
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs
youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3hESj__M8&list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewny6LF_zXs&list=PLlTRGidk4A1AI9zwIgfnnPDU43f4Tgmx_
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
youtube.com/watch?v=AOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8f9_k3c4pZQ&index=18&list=RDAOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4bLlpiWh9-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IKDPT_PiYhs
youtube.com/watch?v=n-PSTN6_eBg
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo
youtube.com/watch?v=QgrdiQgt9F4
gnosis.org/naghamm/gosthom-meyer.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah I am 100% positive that the end times will be within 1 or 3 more generations from now.

The west is about to fall, but its nothing like the apocalypse. The world is in a constant cycle of a superpower becoming great then being kiked from the back by a scheming, to be superpower. Rinse and repeat.

Just like Rome.

Attached: religion.is.like.jpg (684x534, 70K)

Throw in nuclear weapons and those cycles can no longer be compared.

If you don't understand the direction this world is heading, then you're a blue pilled faggot. Yes, these are the last days. Christ is coming soon, probably less than 30 years.

Why do atheists always have to argue with snark, profanity, sexual imagery, and other degeneracy?

>apocalypse

simply means unveiling.

If someone knew something was going to happen that would ruin their criminal enterprise that was exploiting you, wouldn't you do everything you could to convince them it was a bad thing - that they didn't want it?

There is a reason that so much fear has been anchored to the topic...

But yes, you're living in the Kali Yuga

Hang tough because it isn't the "end of everything."

two reasons; resentment and condescension

Said every generation since the birth of christ

I should get my subjects correct -
Wouldn't (((THEY))) do everything (((THEY))) could to make you think it was a bad thing

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0f6_epwixV7x0nWc6I54NkrBHPq0RX8G

They could be very soon

Did every generation see Israel becoming a country again and having instant communication?

I remember being in church as a kid and hearing the pastor talk about the entire world being able to see the antichrist speak live and in real time. I couldn't even envision the internet, so thought the technology would have to be some big screen in the sky or something and thought the technology was so far off I would never have to worry about it. And here we are.

This is the kind of thing I have been looking for. Thanks, user.

Glad to help, my friend.

LGBTQ's would do well to know this too. Their "pride" parades and months have done more to keep people against them than anything positive they do.

obviously, there are many more clues in the revelations btw

What other ones are there? I've only started becoming interested in this topic very recently.

>unless its Islam

amirite? yeah im right

Fucking KYS desu

something abouta seven headed beast (dollar) and another beast (made of moving talking images) meant to make people worship the 1st one
read pic related years ago and it was full of stuff about the end of times and the bible
idk if it's been translated in english but I'd recommend heavily

Attached: 777grand.jpg (355x564, 165K)

Earthquakes is the big sign and they've been insanely frequent the last decade in more and more places that never had them.
The biggest sign for me was that earthquake a few years ago that killed hundreds but a single baby was found sleeping unharmed in the rubble.

What about using RFID chips to store medical, financial, etc. data? How long until that is needed to keep us 'safe' and ensure 'democracy'?

The Jews are still here aren't they? We aren't even past #3, and I don't think we ever had #2.

>abolish money
>breed responsibly
>love God
>destroy Satanists
>stave off end of the world

Problem solved

Absolutely. Watch for the fall of Damascus.

No Antichrist? No end times. He will solve all Earthly problems and the people, ignorant of Scripture, will declare him God and he will accept this title.

No. I believe in generation theory. In 2028 the problems will be solved.

Religion is a mental illness

>My book is better than your book
>No, my book is better than your book. Yours is evil.
>Reeeeeeeee

You can could take any prophecy and plug it into 100 different things in 10/ different times.

>But but my Bible says this

>I have a Spiderman comic that says he can walk on walls. Get fucked.

Its a strange time. It's reasonably peaceful and prosperous for most of us. But it just feels like the entire thing could explode or implode at pretty much any time.

Attached: 2764196D-4E35-4B1E-B002-7C9A0E5C5EF7.jpg (377x445, 71K)

someone's going to end it all. Find him

Could be. We have yet to see.

>we can alter God’s plan
You are exactly why the end times will appen

Attached: 21FEA32F-A65B-4171-BEEE-6044D3E9EDB1.jpg (333x326, 25K)

Theres a reason that list is so vague. Christians wanted to people think its the end times since forever

How can we accelerate that timeline to sometime next week? Dont we have to blow up some mosque temple or something

I'm not altering God's plan, what I've described is what we should have been doing all along. The first sin, going away from God in the first place was the alteration.

Well if you a Danielite, it might be the end times. Keep supporting Israel, and thank you for that support.

Putin is the Antichrist and will promote Communist China. America is "Great Again" and therefore ripe for the fall. The Wars are coming.

May Jesus be with you who believe.

>nazi flag
>jesus be with you
>literal manlet is antichrist
>other assorted bs

-3/10

Where in Revelation does it say the Antichrist is a tall person?

Well he has to be likeable.

What if he is likeable, but not the anti christ?

"He will do away with God altogether. He will perform signs and wonders to prove to the world once and for all that mankind is self-sufficient. Mankind is ready to embrace just such a person. Someone who does not interfere with their comfortable lives – who will be a force outside themselves to realize their thoughts and dreams of peace and harmony on earth; a world of tolerance, love, and goodwill, without any personal cost to themselves. And the Antichrist will be able to accomplish this."
This is the only sense in which the Antichrist must be "likeable". Nowhere in the Bible is mentioned anything about his physical appearance, except this:
"Woe to the worthless shepherd, who deserts the flock! May the sword strike his arm and his right eye! May his arm be completely withered, his right eye totally blinded!"
We know Putin has a withered right arm (some people say from KGB training). I have no information on whether his vision is 20/20; it may be that his right eye will be damaged in some future episode.

>eating the apply wasn’t part of the plan
I can’t imagine being this stupid.

Attached: CB88C3CF-8FA8-4D40-BE71-8449B9E14670.jpg (211x214, 34K)

People thought Obama was the antichrist lel
just like people were sure the Pope was the antichrist at the time of the Reformation

i want nothing more than to nuke yellowstone until it explodes

The pope never stopped being the antichrist m8
it's an office, not a single guy

Jesuit shills have been making up flavor-of-the-decade "The Antichrist (tm)" theories for centuries to deflect from the truth

Everything after the crucifiction is the end times.

I see no Scaven or undead yet. I think we still got time.

That depends entirely on whether humans have free will. The apple may have been against his plan and changed the course of everything after they ate it.

TYPE IN AFTER THE TRIBULATION ON YOUTUBE. LET NO MAN DECEIVE YOU, HEH GOTTA GO

Yes! I want to talk about this but i dont know who to tell!
Satan is here! The earth is his! There will be 10000 years of darkness! I know this to be true!
Rejoice! For this means the return of Christ is at hand!

Attached: FE0CD2D6-AA75-4E94-AA95-9813929820B6.jpg (318x318, 42K)

Revelation is not what it seems . Its not about the end times , its about the corruption of Christianity , God never intended 2000 denominations and revelation is a puzzle to truth .

Yep I think the Rapture will be this year.

Attached: Gospel 2.jpg (669x1043, 178K)

All of the Bible can be understood if you study.
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs
youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3hESj__M8&list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewny6LF_zXs&list=PLlTRGidk4A1AI9zwIgfnnPDU43f4Tgmx_
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
youtube.com/watch?v=AOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8f9_k3c4pZQ&index=18&list=RDAOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4bLlpiWh9-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IKDPT_PiYhs
youtube.com/watch?v=n-PSTN6_eBg
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo
youtube.com/watch?v=QgrdiQgt9F4

This guy speaks truth . The futurist interpretations of revelation comes from the jesuits to hide the fact the office of the popes is the man of sin .

>3Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. 5For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: 6Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

The bible is actually full with it , people deny his comming , people deny the flood , people become degenerate , people deny that God created the universe

This world has already stood trial, failed miserably and the executioners are coming.

All those aliens are actually trying to help mankind or preserve some stuff before the inevitable eradication.

>It's another evangelical boomer thread
>It's another schizophrenic hobo who thinks he's a prophet thread
>It's another tinfoil fedora thread
Go back to Godlikeproductions.

It's obvious the Pope can't be the Antichrist since the Antichrist is an anti-Religious figure. Also I don't care about whoever thought Obama was the Antichrist, the fact is that America (Mystery Babylon) has to fall before he rises. It cannot have happened anytime before the present day because Israel was not in existence. Seriously, just take 30 minutes to read through Revelation and try to interpret it. Even if you think I'm wrong.

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

How is the futurist interpretation wrong? Has Jesus returned for all to see? Have the stars disappeared? Has the moon turned red?
We are warned about this kind of hubris (fake second comings) time and again. When the Day of The Lord comes you WILL notice it.

>Trump will complete the system of German idealism
This is you on Kabuki Politics. Not even once.

Nice strawman that does not even happen in revelation

thats matthew 24 , i like luke better its less metaphoric

>25And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; 26Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. 27And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Ypu mean "fall" like your leaders eyebrow fell? You're am international joke, faggots.

It is the end time for leftists (subhumans), but it's close to a golden age for everyone else

What doesn't happen in Revelation? Read Mark 13:24-27; Luke 21:25-28
The idea of a "blood moon" serving as an omen of the coming of the end times comes from the Book of Joel, where it is written "the sun will turn into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord comes."[4] This phrase is again mentioned by Saint Peter during Pentecost, as recorded in Acts,[5] although Peter says that the date of Pentecost, not some future date, was the fulfillment of Joel's prophecy. The blood moon also appears in the Book of Revelation chapter 6 verses 11 - 13,[6] where verse 12 says " And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood".

How can it be a prophecy when more than half the problems in the world are were caused by retard politicians and mega corporations?

Attached: vwmpn.jpg (412x351, 20K)

>International Instant Communication Rev 11:3,7-10

3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

HOW DID THEY KNOW???

Jesus does not save anyone

(70)
Yeshua said,
If you bring forth what is within you, what you have will save you.
If you have nothing within you,
what you do not have within you will kill you.
gnosis.org/naghamm/gosthom-meyer.html

yes I do
we are in the battle between good and evil
and if you can't see that, you are on the wrong side.
choose

Oh yeah sure that is all in code revelation is not about the end times ...

>Be God
>Humans write history
>The winner writes history
>Write real history in code in book of revelation
>People with the holy ghost can now read real history
>Prophet

typical leftists thinking about dicks

>Do you think we are living in end times?
Yes

Attached: 1528771453055.jpg (1569x1000, 388K)

Know what ? this is retarded

Second.

I give it 7 years till revelations 13 tho'

I want a god worthy of my worship to return

AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH
>AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH

AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH
>AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH

AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH
>AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH

Attached: 1505292527706.gif (600x704, 207K)