Circumcision is Political

People are very quick to defend it as a neccecary and safe procedure. Just to play devils advocate I'm stating that the kid didn't have a choice, I certainly didn't. And maybe it was a good and safe and neccecary procedure, but is it? I'm asking (in this other convo) people to just consider whether we men should even have the right to choose? They bring up vaccines and I say no that's a different can of worms. We're talking about chopping off dicks here! It deserves a second thought even if it leads to the same conclusion, that it is neccecary and safe and healthy to do . Can /pol show me the evidence? I recall someone sharing brain scans and such. I myself had a terrible anxiety attack after seeing a circumcision picture of the foreskjn stretched out like baseball bat. I had to go outside and breathe deeply for 20 minutes while my heart practically exploded out of my chest and my head went fuzzy. Pic related

Attached: IMG_8323.jpg (671x509, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QIfxI2BRLQY
freud.org.uk/event/the-fragile-phallus/
community.babycenter.com/post/a66851176/how-many-times-were-you-asked
circumstitions.com/Stitions&refs.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BgoTRMKrJo4
sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Sikhism_and_Circumcision
knmg.nl/actualiteit-opinie/nieuws/nieuwsbericht/international-physicians-protest-against-american-academy-of-pediatrics-policy-on-infant-male-circumcision.htm
thehindu.com/news/cities/mumbai/khatna-has-been-given-a-bad-name-say-bohra-women-from-around-the-world/article18211061.ece
youtube.com/watch?v=117vEwBtEY4
peikoff.com/2011/04/25/do-you-think-the-legal-guardians-of-a-male-child-have-the-right-to-circumcise-him-before-he-is-old-enough-to-refuse/
beyondthebris.com/
haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-it-s-time-to-give-up-circumcision-1.5455524
youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng
youtube.com/watch?v=EgR83ufREqE
web.archive.org/web/20150828183536/http://www.newforeskin.biz/CI/CIchart.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin_restoration
foreskinrestoration.vbulletin.net/
norm.org/
foregen.org/
circumstitions.com/Restore.html
norm.org/regimen.html
norm.org/devices.html
restaurandome.info/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pain_in_babies
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah it's really one of the Jew's biggest crimes against the Goyim. But somehow nobody notices.

By the way they sell the foreskins to labs for big bucks. Foreskin trade is big business. It's all just a money making scam to steal your baby's foreskin and sell it.

Baby foreskins are in certain skin creams.

Attached: pp,550x550.jpg (443x550, 40K)

Women be like
> Cuuuuut itttttt.
> There Is just as many pros is there is cons!

Guys be like
> lol i believe in circumcision :P fighting hard to have my first son cut

What the fuck
Anyone have those brain scans?
I don't want to just post Sandra Bullock penis facial memes

Surely without a foreskin your dick gets desensitized

That's not all , but related

Attached: IMG_5125.jpg (706x770, 204K)

i believe it's a very common procedure, but who actually brings it up? is it always the parents notifying the hospital, or the hospital approaching the parents? if parents don't ask for the procedure, will they be approached anyway because it's such a common procedure? are parents reminded of the availability of the procedure by their doctor/hospital/health care facilities during their contact with them during pregnancy appointments and upcoming stay in hospital in wait for birth?

i can't imagine that what boils down to as needless, infant cosmetic surgery is always initiated by the parents.

> i dont see how its not the same (circumcision, same as choosing to vaccinate your kids). both are not mandatory and up to the parents. what if i got vaccinated but was anti vaccination when i grew up?

youtu.be/QIfxI2BRLQY

at least you're not getting sucked on when you're an infant

Conversation getting hostile. Defusing. Believe what you want, guy. Just consider that you had no choice.
> i have been, guys have had this conversation since its been brought up. personally and collectively guys prefer it to be done and when they are young too when their parents make the decision for them. its been considered and its a hard no from me dog.

Its futile to try and make normies think.

hey guys did you hear about this??

>Jordan Osserman

>Is the Phallus Uncut? On Male Circumcision and ‘Intactivism’

>Female circumcision (also known as ‘FGM’) has been debated and opposed by feminists, policymakers, and the public at large for a long time. More recently, a movement opposed to male circumcision, which goes under the banner of ‘intactivism’, has been gathering steam. Based initially in the United States, many intactivists are men who were circumcised at birth and now attribute a range of psychological and sexual ailments to the procedure. They often portray themselves as victims of feminist ideology, aligning themselves with the ‘men’s rights movement’. Some attempt ‘foreskin restoration’ to retrieve, or regrow, the part of their penis they feel to have traumatically lost.
The term ‘intactivist’ invites psychoanalytic criticism, as it references that wish for ‘intactness’ that psychoanalysis alleges to be a defensive fantasy against the subject’s foundational fracture — the wish to ‘restore’ a prelapsarian wholeness that never actually existed. How can psychoanalysis help us understand the psychical dimensions of such stances on male circumcision? And what might the seemingly fringe concerns of intactivists reveal about the nature of masculinity as such?

looks like it's going to be part of a "psychoanalytic" presentation on "the phallus" at school in London by the sigmund freud museum

freud.org.uk/event/the-fragile-phallus/

Attached: 80608680.jpg (960x720, 83K)

Jews can make money out of everything, that's why they are God's chosen.

>if parents don't ask for the procedure, will they be approached anyway because it's such a common procedure? are parents reminded of the availability of the procedure by their doctor/hospital/health care facilities during their contact with them during pregnancy appointments and upcoming stay in hospital in wait for birth?

yes. the hospital asks if you want him cirucmcised or not. usually it's part of the "birth plan".

there are hundreds of accounts on "mommy groups" where the moms said they were asked 5-10 times if they wanted him cut after saying no the first time.

Why do Americans mutiliate their babies?

community.babycenter.com/post/a66851176/how-many-times-were-you-asked

Im not cut would never have it done lmao fucking retards

Never had any issue with my foreskin, it proteccs, it lubricates

yes, both immediately and long term

immediately you lose a huge amount of sensory tissue. the foreskin itself has a ton of nerve endings in it

long-term the head loses sensitivity due to missing its natural covering. really though this is at most a secondary concern. the foreskin ITSELF has feeling in it. not having it makes your head less sensitive, but it takes the sensation of the parts that get cut off to 0.

youtube.com/watch?v=BgoTRMKrJo4

Who should I believe?

Angsty racists who claim to be experts on the topic even though they have small penises (which is why they own guns and voted for Trump)?

Or centuries of cultural and religious customs paired with the agreement of the medical community?

Attached: 1527215102499.png (1920x1080, 2.62M)

Don't worry about it goyim, all that matters is Dr. Goldberg got to sell your foreskin to Mr. Shlomo to make it into facecream for Mrs. Shekelstein.

Attached: 1528226742975.jpg (616x624, 420K)

>meme flag

I doubt anyone gives a fuck what you believe.

stupid bait but

>Or centuries of cultural and religious customs

sikhs have opposed foreskin mutilation for centuries. they have accounts passed down for generations wherein sikh warriors saved boatloads of kids from getting mutilated

sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Sikhism_and_Circumcision

>the agreement of the medical community?

knmg.nl/actualiteit-opinie/nieuws/nieuwsbericht/international-physicians-protest-against-american-academy-of-pediatrics-policy-on-infant-male-circumcision.htm

I've seen three different "brain scans" from "scientific" studies related to circumcision

One showed babies during the procedure. Of COURSE you're going to see pain, fear, trauma, etc. This is what happens when things hurt. Similar brain scans show up when a person is having a bone set, but no doctor on earth would tell you that a broken bone shouldn't be set. Pain is a part of life. Complete avoidance of all pain is impossible. The question is whether it has a lasting effect on their psyche: and millions of circumcised adults serve as proof that they don't even remember their circumcision and it had no lasting impact

One brain scan showed the pleasure regions of the brain of a man who got circumcised in adulthood. He masturbated before and after circumcision, and he wasn't able to feel as much sensation. This is strong evidence that circumcision later in life can negatively impact your sex life

The third brain scan performed a similar experiment comparing people who were or were not circumcised at birth and just had them masturbate (without threat of circumcisions afterwards). There were NO differences. This is strong evidence that circumcision early in life has NO negative impact on your sex life

So if you're going to get circumcised, it's best to do it when they're newborn. Now the question is if it's worth it to get circumcised in the first place

I've heard arguments on both sides of the field here. I was circumcised and it's never bothered me, so I'm neutral on the subject. My wife has dated men who were circumcised and who were not - and she said that she finds circumcised penises more attractive and thinks they smell better. Despite this, she wants our child to be left uncircumcised. Her conviction is stronger than mine, so she'll like win out

>Or centuries of cultural and religious (((customs))) paired with the agreement of the (((medical community)))?

>Or centuries of cultural and religious customs paired with the agreement of the medical community?

So is the female circumcision, but I doubt you would be in favor of that

>Or centuries of cultural and religious customs paired with the agreement of the medical community?
Who do you think *owns* the medical community? Hello.…

Attached: Unknown.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Americans obly got cut recently, pretty sure g grand parents of muricans are non cut

this is the part where you might here some bullshit about fgm not being a religious practice

except, oops

thehindu.com/news/cities/mumbai/khatna-has-been-given-a-bad-name-say-bohra-women-from-around-the-world/article18211061.ece

>“It is a religious practice for us. But the way it has been portrayed is extremely nasty. I am a Muslim and I follow Shariat, and I feel there is nothing wrong with the practice of female circumcision,” said a 35-year-old Dubai-based businesswoman who was cut at the age of seven-and-a-half. “I have no traumatic memory of the day. I recall wearing my favourite purple dress. My mother told me that we were going to my grandmother’s house to play a game,” she says.

>Circumcision is Political
Truth. It is an act of aggression and subjugation against defenseless children and brainwashed parents. Circumcision is war on human nature and human decency.

Attached: 1521315837959.jpg (1763x2966, 480K)

Circumcision is a blood covenant between God and the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob regarding possession of Israel.

That it also has health benefits cannot be denied.

Uncut master race since 08 /b/

>That it also has health benefits cannot be denied.

>There are no compelling health arguments in favor of circumcision, while it can have serious long-term urological, psychological and sexual consequences. And performing medically unwarranted circumcision of underage boys conflicts with good medical practice. Male infant circumcision conflicts with children’s rights and the doctors’ oath not to do harm.

Fuck off with your cult nigger, go back to the lunny bin.

Say that to a psychiatrist.

youtube.com/watch?v=117vEwBtEY4

organ donation is the same kind of deal, they pressure you into it as a morality thing then make a fortune out of it. that's quite putting aside the awful state they keep bodies in to harvest organs, which isn't ever gone into at the time

In the Boomer era they would apparently do it even over the explicit refusal of the parents. I read one anecdote where the doctor threatened to call CPS(or w.e the equivalent was back then) on them for not consenting to it. Apparently the parents were putting their son's life in jeopardy by not consenting to having him mutilated. It's all psychopathic cult mind-games, they don't actually have any legal power to enforce MGM. It's like a boxing match: You've already won or lost before you step into the ring. You've already won or lost before you get to the hospital.

Attached: 1521172630090.png (2872x2168, 2.07M)

>Family was going to circumcize me
>Too lazy to take me to the doctors in time and decided not to do it out of forgetfulness
Thank fuck. Holy shit, I won the lottery! Suck my light brown dick ya kikes!

Attached: 1528746991441m.jpg (710x1024, 82K)

Wait, is circumcision common in Central America? I though only kikes, burgers and mudslimes do it.

It's rare, but my local doctor was a literal kike and lies to people about circumcision being a good thing.

And they buy it?

>memeflag
I can't imagine making a thread about another dude's dick. Are you a faggot, OP?

>t. Brian Morris
Thanks for you fan-lit. Now fuck off.

Attached: Sorrells-Chart.jpg (1000x517, 141K)

see #43

puerto rico isn't rly part of central america. it's a commonwealth of the usa

Circumcision was very traumatic for me. I couldn't walk or talk for a year afterwards.

>I JUST KEEP THE TIPS

>A RIP OFF

>IT TURNS INTO A SUITCASE

>KICK HIS SISTER IN THE JAW

we've heard them all before.

It's the first item on the list of things we need to ban in order to force the mudslides to go home. Next up is marrying your cousin (still legal in Britainistan). Then it's halal meat. Then it's faith schools...

Attached: 1528118343338.png (996x868, 798K)

brian "circumsexual pride" morris

Attached: circsexpride.png (1035x762, 446K)

>Our problems began when our study was performed against research ethics and didn't recreate the circumstances under which circumcisions are performed in a medical setting in the United States

Ftfy

Some bought it.

Citation needed

Do circumstanced guys really not have any drips after peeing or is this just an excuse?

Even when I retract the foreskin, I still get drips. I always thought this was due to the slight u-bend of the male urethra...

Google Sandra Bullock penis facials Ellen

Cite a direct source of this information you ballless phaggot

Attached: 682A5916-DE6B-45B6-91D9-88CE08F459CB.jpg (800x649, 45K)

Do you enjoy getting UTIs regularly?

In all day sincerity, I'm not pro-circumcision but why is every resource created that's anti-circumcision always have to look and sound like the disjointed ravings of snow obsessed lunatic?

Attached: smashheadintoyourcomputergif.gif_c200.gif (200x200, 10K)

It is pushed by Jews in order to blend in with the local population. The Nazis used it to find them and send them to holiday camps.

>Sex has nothing to do with circumcision, goy.

Attached: 1524192869896.png (823x551, 551K)

Never had any issues whatsoever. Ever had issues with your scar tissue being too tight and restrictive?

>ethics
But torturing infants into shock and cutting off healthy body parts for no valid reason is ethical, right? The burden of proof is on the cutters.

Attached: 1524055092584.jpg (720x427, 101K)

I AM 100% CERTAIN THIS IS A PSY-OP BY WHITE SUPREMACISTSTO ENRAGE AUTISTS INTO HATING JEWISH PEOPLE OR A LEFT WING PSY-OP INTO RADICALIZING YOUNG WHITE MALE VIRGINS INTO THINKING THEIR CIRCUMSIZED PENIS IS SOMEHOW RUINED MAKING THEM INSECURE
DO NOT FALL FOR THESE MIND GAMES

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHETHER YOUR PENIS IS CIRCUMSIZED OR NOT.

>I own the child so I can modify it how ever I want, make him look like me!
>Dr. Goldstein said it was safer and healthier!
>who cares about millions of nerve endings, I want to complain about how it looks when flaccid!

t. mutilated faggot

Nope

>doesn't matter if everyone around you is indoctrinated and your masters have permanently marked you

At least they use anasthetic unlike the retards in the "study" which I'm half way sure isn't even real but it gets posted at least once on every circumcision thread.

it's extremely fucked when you really think about it, kind of like putting hormone mimickers in the water supply

>WHITE SUPREMACISTS

tons of anti-circumcision activists are Black and Asian

>A LEFT WING PSY-OP

ayn rand's literal protege is against circ

peikoff.com/2011/04/25/do-you-think-the-legal-guardians-of-a-male-child-have-the-right-to-circumcise-him-before-he-is-old-enough-to-refuse/

slicing off the most sensitive part of a defenseless child's genitals is fucking wrong dude. doesn't matter whether you're black, white, left, right.

a moral person who's aware of the facts (sadly many moral people are still unaware of the facts) opposes this practice

>caps lock
Boomer detected. Gas yourself kike.

also a LOT, I mean a fucking LOT of anti-circ activists are Jewish

beyondthebris.com/

haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-it-s-time-to-give-up-circumcision-1.5455524

wtf is that even a thing in US? You were more jewed than I thought.
This is not mormal here and nobody I know had problems with that. It's just needs basic hygiene. People only cut it when get phimosis or stuff like that but it's not that common.

Right and the fact that we're all going out there without some kind of protection from satellite transitions reading our brain waves is also pretty terrible

always do the opposite of what a communist thinks, and you cant go wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng

this video isn't perfectly accurate but for the most part it is. it's a good quick rundown

is that supposed to be an argument to allow your kids genitals to be mutilated? you have to be a very special kind of father to have brit milah performed on your child and explain it away on the notion that some jews are against it.

>make him look like me!

god this disturbs me so much

>is that supposed to be an argument to allow your kids genitals to be mutilated?

fuck no. look at the context i was writing in ffs

Ok, the medical community has recomended to eat a diet full of carbs and more than 3 times per day.

That ended up in the most obesity epidemic ever seen in history be it in the past, present or future.

Medics can be indoctrinated in college which the wrong medicine like any other profession.

Being a medic didn't make you the bearer of absolute truth, all depends on where do you got your title if that place is corrupted your knowledge means nothing.

totally my bad, must've been blinded by that flag.

desu i actually have heard "anti-circumcision activism is AN EVIL JEWISH CONSPIRACY" more than once. it's so stupid on so many levels i don't even feel the need to elaborate on how stupid it is.

also, notice how accuses anti-circers of being both WHITE SUPREMACISTS and LEFT-WING

he's trying to cover his bases by poisoning the well with two different poisons that almost cancel each other out

it's hard to be patient with this whole thing. you know. i don't think it should be controversial to just leave a child's body intact.

i already know finland has one of the lowest infant circ rates in the entire world.

my understanding is that hospitals there don't even ask "do you want him circumcised" they just assume the answer would be "what the hell? no" and even in the unlikely event a guy has a foreskin problem a lot of doctors will try to deal with it conservatively rather than jumping right to slicing off the whole foreskin

What fantasy world do you live in? The majority of circumcisions in Burgerland were done with no anesthetic.
youtube.com/watch?v=EgR83ufREqE

Attached: 96f027bdf63d26232b660a6e793588b66cdce9cf957dfb618ca246675e07373f.png (766x646, 283K)

Hmm...

Attached: INFANT IMPRINTING.jpg (500x669, 69K)

Attached: Dr. Jórunn Vidar Valgardsdottir from Iceland.png (734x748, 333K)

but muh locker room

muh last longer

muh cornflakes

muh bad moms movie

muh look like me

muh turtleneck

don't forget muh cheese

muh stand with the kikes

muh vaccines, too

muh no memory of it

Attached: Dc73ee0W0AAVySX.jpg (720x465, 55K)

Friendly reminder to circumcised men that it is possible to mitigate some of the damage done to you. By continually stretching the scarline you can induce mitosis, growing new outer and inner foreskin and creating a pseudo-foreskin. This not only significantly improves sensitivity but also helps provide closure over what has been done to you.

Foreskin restoration reading

CI Index
>web.archive.org/web/20150828183536/http://www.newforeskin.biz/CI/CIchart.htm

Foreskin Restoration wiki
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin_restoration

Foreskin restoration forum
>foreskinrestoration.vbulletin.net/

The National Organization of Restoring Men(NORM)
>norm.org/

Forgen
>foregen.org/

Further reading
>circumstitions.com/Restore.html
>norm.org/regimen.html
>norm.org/devices.html
>restaurandome.info/ (not english)

>It's a needless, useless clump of skin cells
>foreskins are sold to labs for big bucks
tell two lies and get the goyim to argue over which lie is true

Attached: 1527687672860.png (2538x2538, 3.68M)

The consensus of the medical community up until the late 90s was babies couldn't even feel pain until they were around 1 year old. that, in addition to the added risk of using anesthetic on newborns, meant that almost every guy circumcised before 2000 had it done with no pain killers.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pain_in_babies

american doctors and parents deserve to hang

i fall for this fucking bait thread every time. i want to find everyone involved in mutilating me and rip their fucking throats out with my bare hands

>The consensus of the medical community up until the late 90s was babies couldn't even feel pain
Any moron knows babies feel pain, if they didn't the species wouldn't be here. American hospitals were constructed with sound-proofed rooms so no one can hear the screams.

Attached: 1520755638471.png (836x983, 632K)