Can she Jow Forums?

Attached: darkhorse.png (805x747, 350K)

President of her cell block maybe

Sure, she just needs to be a natural born citizen of the USA, be 35 years old, and live here for 14 years.

She ticks all three boxes

eww

she's looks every bit as evil and ghoulish and the witch that spawned her.

She CAN, doesn't mean she'll win though.

Bill is enough clinton for this country. I bet she'd fracture the dumbocraps again along clinton vs bernie lines so it wouldn't be all bad.

She is eligible in age and nationality.

Remember what uncle Ben said: "Listen, Peter, just because you can do something doesn't mean you should."

Attached: spider-man_ spider-sense.jpg (958x960, 68K)

Chelsea will be in jail before she ever runs for President of the USA. She will be there with her mother and the rest of the so called elite scum that are going down.

Wow the dems are really scraping the barrel aren't they? They have no idea who to run for 2020 lol.

fuck yeah. i hope she runs with all the might of the Clinton political machine.
conservatives would win everywhere and guarantee 4 more years of trump

I get wanting a female president, but what is this obsession with getting a Clinton specifically?

Attached: oneofus.png (799x794, 700K)

i fucking love that movie

Attached: uncle ben and aunt may.webm (1280x693, 3M)

God these people are so fake. Not a #resist cuck but they will literally say anything to get a vote yet people think they care. Nonsense I tell you absolute nonsense!

God, I wish she would. Any half-competent republican candidate will fucking rape her onstage.

You don't understand, user. IT'S HER TURN!!1!!!!!!!

People will just spread the picture of her and her real father.

hnnnnnnng

the last thing that we need is a fucking member of a satanic cult as a POTUS

it should be an easy win for the next republican candidate

This dynasty need to be stopped.

She 'could' run?

Isn't it pretty much a given?

trump is a jew user. it doesnt get worse than that

ankle boots

bitch can't even get my fetish right

WHAT FUCKING MOVIE IS THAT FROM???

before the devil knows you're dead

she'll never win... every ugly thing about her parents will come up... plus the fact that she has never done anything ever... everything has been given to her

thank you user

She could.

Attached: 1_Vermin-Supreme.jpg (750x400, 205K)

Attached: childrengetwaveImage11.jpg (340x423, 21K)

Attached: large_mccain_wave.jpg (453x335, 23K)

>Separate from her parents' names and legacies
What the actual fuck?

Chelsea actually knows nothing. She was iced out of the 2016 campaign because she would see shit online and start asking questions that her and her parent's handlers couldn't answer.

what's your point user?

"found her voice"
"continues to ring out"
haha, please stop

PLEASE LET HER, it'd be so fun to watch her lose her fucking mind in 2020.

>clinton vs bernie lines
dude... it's fractured along globohomo gayplex side and the Clintonian/Feinstein/Schumer "business as usual" side. There's been a huge divide in the party this midterm cycle because they got all these trannies and non-whites running for office and the party only funded approved candidates. Out of nearly 100 black women, they only funded one and there was a big "Democrat party is racist" shit about it.

No, she's fuck ugly.

Your parents can sometimes be all you need. Both Bush and McCain are proof of this. I'm sure I could go and look more example up if I wanted to.

She's got a nice mid 30's wife and mother vibe going on which gets me a little chubby.

Dubya put in his time as governor.

these fuckers still dont get that we are DONE with the Clinton Crime Family?

"has found her voice"

lol

and? Did he do anything of worth or significance? He won because of who his daddy is and that's it.

Attached: article-1298850-0A9F0794000005DC-650_306x561.jpg (306x561, 50K)

Jeebus... Now she's fucking ugly there.

Sure but it's something. Chelsea has done fuck all.

ouch

Wasn’t her wedding paid for with the money from the Clinton foundation that was supposed to go to Haitian children?

>"found her voice"
>"separate from her parents' names and legacies"
right...

How much you wanna bet Michele Obongo runs and wins? She's done fuck all too, but she'd win in a heartbeat and you fucking know it.

Sure, I'd agree with you that everyone is who and where they are because of their parents, but .... her parents are shit and would be a huge negative if she were to ever think of running for POTUS. However, she will/has wealth from them and will live a comfortable life if she simply avoids risky behavior, i.e. for her, running for public office.

WHY THE FUCK ANOTHER CLINTON
>WHY THE FUCK ANOTHER CLINTON

AMERICA

WHY
THE
FUCK
ANOTHER
CLINTON

????????????????????

you guys disgust me LOOK AT THE FUCKING COUNTRY STRUGGLING because of these same elite fucks in power centuries

Attached: doing-the-same-thing-repeatedly-and-expecting-different-results-is-the-definition-of-insanity.gif (220x346, 40K)

President of Hell

Attached: Screenshot_20180408-163453.jpg (1536x1557, 1016K)

yes. kids died so she could feel pretty for the very first time

Democrats have no one they can run. At least not against Trump. He'd eat all of them alive. Their best bet would be Micheal Obongo but even then it'd be a tough fight.

But holy shit, the accelerationism is she does run. It'll be 2016 on hyper steroids.

She'll do just as well as Jeb did.

What the fuck is Bill doing with his finger?

Attached: 1523201077305.jpg (462x511, 58K)

Fuck. You just made me want her to run. lol

She'll be our sexy warrior queen! I can't wait for the memes. Get ready Drumpfkins.

If it were memed into reality that voters (of any affiliation) believed that voting for Chelsea is the same as voting for Jarvanka, then both would be permanently fucked as potential candidates.

>Hi I'm Chelsea Clinton, I embezzled money from the Clinton's Save Haiti Fund to pay for my wedding. Vote for me, niggers, it's HER YEAR

>Shecould run for President
I could shit in the fountain at my local mall. I'm not going to though.

Attached: 1516731951231.jpg (246x205, 8K)

The idea is that she will be found guilty of fraud along with her parents due to their shady charitable foundations. Chelsea is absolutely old enough to know how things are.

she may be an agent of evil and pretty ugly but i bet itd feel great to nut on her face

>Make 'herstory'
>not even understanding the etymology of the word
>don't care, libtard dumbocrat
>MAKE HURRSTORY ERRYONE!!

but you should
im running a horse for president, liberals will have trouble determining which is the clinton

Attached: 1521200402109.jpg (1251x747, 266K)