The Colby Covington Question

This is political: the MMA and sports media onions establishment is enraged because Colby Covington is both a pro Trump troll and a pretty good fighter. This raises the question, should we get behind Colby and try to meme him into greater relevance, or should we not? The way I see it, it boils down to two things.

(a) helping him piss off media employed normies and fags is good for the lols

(b) Tyron Woodley is a very tough nigger who will likely knock Colby out--thereby setting us up for embarrassment

That fight is going to be a very tough style matchup for Colby, but having a sport champion openly endorsing Trump might reap some rewards down the road.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-11 at 6.29.40 PM.png (737x769, 573K)

Stop trying to force this idiot you incompetent pr tards.

You've ruined his image and reputation at what should be the peak of his career.

im trying to get behind him but his shit posting skills need sharpening

You probably like McFaggot, fuck off.

>You've ruined his image and reputation
dont respond to threads where you know nothing about the topic.

See how you can't even get a few organic (you)s.

Colby needs to fire you immediately.

t. amerimutt upset over a white MMA champion

Jesus. I'm just drowning in all this controversy and hype. It's like Jow Forums is just buzzing about this Trumpian fighter emerging on /our/ side. Lmfao! What a fucking joke.

Colby, fire them. Quickly. And figure out how to make the Woodley fight entertaining. Not the hype. The fight. That's all that matters.

You're crying about his "reputation" being ruined, so I guess there's some controversy after all

In theory I'd get behind him. But I kind of don't like him. so I'm not going to bother.

Lmfao!! You're the crabs in the bucket fucking up talent and acting like you're his friend. Fucking kys.

i dont think tyron is a bad matchup at all for him. the only thing tyron does better is throw that big stupid nigger right hand.

Attached: EBlook.png (862x522, 547K)

Tyron is also an excellent wrestler, so Colby wont be able to smother him and get his game off like that. That's all I'm saying.

Yeah, you need to get back on whatever pills keep you from being a danger to yourself and others.

Still trying huh?

How's them ppv numbers looking?

Is he a civnat?

What I don't like is that he talks like a nigger. That whole "you want some of this, BITCH? Huh BITCH?!" I know this niggery way of talking tough is widespread across all races now, but whites need to stop doing it.

Yeah this. He attempts a more race-aware version of Sonnen's banter, but lacks Sonnen's intelligence to actually pull it off. A dumb enough white is indistinguishable from the average nigger.

Tyron got fuckd hard by Rory Macdonald when they fought rory is probably the best ww now (champ in belator).

>checked
he's a good fighter but he tries a little too hard
and yet we're talking about him, so i guess it works

which ones fag? The UFC doesn't release them

Tyron got frustrated in that fight by Rory's jab. I like Rory but I can;t see him being the best after what wonderboy did to him.

Colby is my boy, already started shitposting on twatter about him