DeNiro is Pedo

This will probably slide. But the reason DeNiro hates Trump is because he’s scared. Trump is trying to stop child trafficking. De Niro was arrested in 98 in France in connection with a prostitution ring that baited underaged girl’s, kidnapped them, blackmailed them etc. DeNiro weaseled his way out of it but the internet doesn’t forget. independent.co.uk/news/the-sex-scandal-that-wouldnt-lie-down-1185127.html
sys.Jow Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.eonline.com%2Fnews%2F35928%2Fparis-vice-cops-quiz-de-niro

Attached: DF89314B-6BF4-41C7-8DA6-8923F1A49719.jpg (1080x1440, 288K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/the-sex-scandal-that-wouldnt-lie-down-1185127.html
eonline.com/news/35928/paris-vice-cops-quiz-de-niro
architectureworld.me/politics/robert-de-niro-was-a-client-of-prostitution-ring-with-underage-girls-but-theres-more/
archive.fo/KNk8j
archive.fo/nkxfd
consnation.com/2017/11/robert-de-niro-busted-sickening-act/
archive.fo/sGvec
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mvCQTcK0YTE
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop trying to slander him with that garbage because he had the balls to stand up to the orangutan cheeto man

Attached: manbearpig.jpg (1041x714, 126K)

independent.co.uk/news/the-sex-scandal-that-wouldnt-lie-down-1185127.html

Attached: 4693EBF5-72BB-462A-99B7-57FC50D29AA1.jpg (750x1168, 236K)

You wish. Read it. It’s all there.

eonline.com/news/35928/paris-vice-cops-quiz-de-niro

Attached: 839A7826-7CCB-4A19-A14F-8AED95B610EC.jpg (750x1299, 222K)

Attached: 1528734988553.jpg (748x392, 57K)

lol look at these 2 old grandpas trying to act like tough mafia bosses
i bet i could kick both their asses with one arm tied behind my back and i only have one leg

I can't be bothered finding it but when De Nero was on some award show he look very jewish. His nose was hanging over his mouth like a kike nose. He probably got nose surgery to be more like (((them)))

I've been assuming this about basically all of the media personalities that have come out of the woodwork to oppose our elected officials.

Bump

Attached: 5A30828D-6F73-48DB-8770-0E7138FB165F.jpg (690x1024, 174K)

This. I think you are right, OP. Something isn't right. Every time some dip shit opens their mouth, the curse strikes or something is revealed that wasn't previously known.

Ah yes, beautiful picture of DeNiro with a great Jewish director. Unless we're talking about him being a nonce, then he magically changes into a Pole.

>DeNiro is Pedo
possibru but we should not discount possibruity he is also a victim

Attached: harvey bout to rape deniro.jpg (880x1024, 103K)

>De Niro publicly disses Trump
>Roseanne publicly kisses Soros' ass on twitter

they are all afraid, they don't want to end up hanging from a doorknob

Attached: kevin spacey and robert de niro.jpg (454x341, 65K)

Attached: rdn client pedo ring.png (760x399, 62K)

I'll be damned. His insane rants are because he's a fucking pedophile. Questioned as a "Client" for a prostitution racket that has children prostitutes as young as 15.

Attached: de niro pedo .jpg (1272x1502, 542K)

architectureworld.me/politics/robert-de-niro-was-a-client-of-prostitution-ring-with-underage-girls-but-theres-more/

archive.fo/KNk8j

www.independent.co.uk/news/the-sex-scandal-that-wouldnt-lie-down-1185127.html

archive.fo/nkxfd

consnation.com/2017/11/robert-de-niro-busted-sickening-act/
archive.fo/sGvec

Attached: rdn weinstein.jpg (880x1024, 104K)

Interesting. You know if this came out today as a news story he be in so much trouble. For not being true for say but just because they question him with all this #metoo stuff going on. I do hope the trump cruse is right

Attached: image.jpg (800x769, 211K)

FUCKEN LEAF!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mvCQTcK0YTE

How can we make this old story come back. COME ON Jow Forums

we know

he still friends with Culkins cherry popper?

Hi Robert.

Attached: rob n slick willy.png (270x238, 99K)

Doesn't really take much balls to bash Trump at the Tonys, desu

>cheeto
>baby man
>orange
>drumpf

None of these names you dimwits call him mean anything or have anything to do with his ability to preside. Neck yourself maybe.

Attached: IMG_-on8oec.jpg (114x146, 7K)

>orangutan cheeto man

Libs really are mental children

This is his DEFENSE. It's the same strategy Hilldawg and other guilty parties are using.

The idea is to make himself an explicit and visible opponent of Trump and to try and convince people that this somehow matters through the media. Then, when he is busted, he'll say that Trump is attacking an opponent.

See? They're super desperate and know he's got the goods on them, so this is all they've got. The downside is that it reveals your guilt to those who are paying attention. Eminem is another example with a paper trail of the exact same thing.

Remember though, there's a feminist faction trying to use this all to take control. WE MUST BUST PROMINENT WOMEN. Taking down the Samantha Bee's is more important than you can imagine.

I’d like to see you kick with one leg.

leaf btfo

This sounds like internet tough talk but I like it so carry on.

>

Attached: bdb.jpg (500x462, 78K)

If DeNiro gets busted for pedo stuff - I'll officially believe in the trump curse.

That would be too much. He might be hiding missing children in his shoe soles come to think of it.

>none of the underage prostitutes ever #metoo
my guess is they don't live long enough to come out against their pedo attackers/rapist pigs
Deniro will probably end up necking himself and not soon enough

Who the fuck is DeNiro? no one cares about him
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

The feminist faction is without a doubt a suicide cult

Scarf yourself

Roberto De Pedo

Attached: 77f43d00f3428d8dfad4366aa922aa13.jpg (818x1023, 151K)

noice

Obviously. Why the fuck do you think he has such a huge stick up his ass over Trump?

Hilldebeast was gonna feed him fresh lollies for breakfast every morning.

Kek

Attached: 1526220092227.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

Fuck DeNiro to hell and back

Oh look, another pedo!

Liberals

Attached: 77E11E3E-979A-49C2-85CD-CDFACF22554C.jpg (992x331, 70K)

Freedom from prosecution

Attached: you're-safe-dude.png (415x381, 386K)

>that Fiji water bottle holder
Disgusting pigs.

underrated

Are you so fucking retarded that you cannot comprehend a jumping kick?

it's like a fucking cult holy shit
imagine if he loses in 2020, we may see mass suicides xD

nice thread op isnt a fag

i think he looks badass

Attached: trudeau-sikhs-2.jpg (620x399, 79K)

Poor Robert De Niro.

The actor could be dragged into another sex inquiry. Just as the "Wag the Dog" star is starting to simmer down after being grilled by French authorities probing a prostitution ring, his name has popped up in a Pennsylvania pedophilia case. De Niro has not been charged with any wrongdoing. Rather, he has been asked to be an alibi witness for Bruce Wishnefsky, who has been charged with 133 counts of sexual assault against two underage girls in Carbon County, Pa. Wishnefsky's lawyer, Robert Kurtz, is contending the girls could not have been raped by his client in Pennsylvania because they were on the set of De Niro's 1992 film "A Bronx Tale.

" The girls had accompanied "Tale" crew member Brian J. O'Neill to the set. Last June, O'Neill was convicted of more than 230 counts of molesting the two girls and five other children.

Attached: Screenshot_20180611-203245_Google.jpg (2008x1197, 927K)

>2 senior French politicians
Could it be?

Attached: image.jpg (1140x640, 456K)

11/10

Attached: frens2.jpg (439x363, 127K)

He already did he was fucking 15 year olds in France in the 1990s.

Let's hope he pulls a Anthony Bourdain

Another Hollywood jew pedo. like another school shooter on prescription ADHD depression medication.

Italians and Jews are nearly genetic twins. It's why they look and act similar.

T. guinea who is frequently mistaken for a Chosen.

newest gen ankle monitors..

So what?
Trump held down a waitress while Epstein raped her.

Attached: trumpstein.jpg (1200x844, 172K)

So this is ten years old? How was the case disposed of? Who got charged and were they convicted?

So this was 26 years ago? What about all the other actors and crew/ Are they being asked to testify? Where were the parents?

Tribeca Grill..owned by De Niro..Weinstein was an original investor when it opened..he used the restaurant like an office cafeteria since Miramax was in the same building..it’s also where he’d invite young models and actresses as a prelude to the RAPE couch upstairs. Fuck DeNiro

Attached: DfbZ5rYXcAACDa4.jpg (1200x629, 119K)

Bumpo

Blackpill: Drena is Martin Scorsese's daughter. Bobby shoots blanks, Marty is based and didn't want a nigger daughter, Marty gifted her to Bobby, examine side by side photos, notice the identical eyebrows, the end. It's got to kill her she doesn't get the whiteness perks Catherine, Domenica and Francesca does: she's as much Scorsese's spoo as the three of them are.

Attached: 024.jpg (253x199, 9K)

All thanks to Mack's arrest.

De Niro is actually Jewish, source: Adam Sandler Hanukkah Song

Attached: 34214232.jpg (2816x2112, 2.14M)

The culprit you want on this is (((Jane)))

it's preddy obvious

KEK
>Jimmy likes Robert's shoes

Attached: 34c2ddb952bfbfe6c4209d20f8d74e9d.jpg (315x237, 27K)

Uh ur thinkin of senator keg?

He went from fuck'in kids to fuck'in apes!

>mfw when I've eaten there
DeNiro owns a sushi place in L.A. too

Attached: rusty.jpg (775x837, 49K)

I just thought it was highly unprofessional and rather classless of Hollywood to celebrate his vulgar declaration. Testament to all it stands for.

Its afraid

WTF. Even RDJ's lifts aren't this obvious. What a sad little man.

COMPED

Attached: deniro sushi.png (200x178, 56K)

Calling it, Trump Curse nails this sicko for this

Playing the mind games together... doing the ritual...

Gene Simmons wants his shoes back.

What a nigger loving kike faggot!

Attached: F2273A31-17A6-4A6E-B5D0-6085F431E323.jpg (1500x1897, 796K)

You just know

Attached: Screenshot_20180611-220321_Google.jpg (2006x1501, 1.03M)

Rubbish - Italians are not semites. Also Italians are not one genetic group, a Neapolitan is very different to a Venetian.

I posted this all over my FB underneath libby friends posting the Tony Awards video as well as articles pertaining to the ring and his friendship with Weinstein. I got banned within 5 minutes. This is fucking sickening.

Attached: CE6F2305-0EE5-4EF0-BC24-DD707D388E0C.jpg (571x263, 53K)

All celebs coming out the hardest against Trump have the most to lose and have done some evil shit.

>tfw no number for based agency

Attached: pepe sad bed.png (684x576, 119K)

fucking nasty

bump

Attached: DfagV90W4AAT_q6.jpg (1024x700, 81K)

No doubt.

ive always remembered this guy was a predator

I wish Trump would tweet about this. He'll destroy him eternally.

this is the same leaf that defends dan Schneider

Believing this theory more by the day. He's too invested in this presidency. Bobby D. is a kiddy diddler, famblee.

woah.... user t-t-that actually makes a FUCK to of sense. Right before he left office he gave one of those medals to Joe Biden and himself.

Attached: jytrhtgerf.jpg (236x203, 10K)

What a fucking monstrosity
And someone should put down that retarded mulatto, too

and the skeletons come out. de nero must be desperate to risk attracting so much scrutiny to himself.

Even as an actor the guy has been a hack since Goodfellas and that movie he played DeCaprio's stepfather. He's been milking the good movies he did in the 70's for 40 years. Ams Scorcese could get a good performance out of a used condom.