Fuck mexico

Fuck mexico

>inb4 wave of American flags defending mexico

If its so great, why you here, faggot?

Attached: download.png (208x243, 5K)

Have you ever seen a Mexican posting the mutt meme? The most pathetic thing is they don't even realize that this is a representation of their people who now reside here.

Attached: chicanon.png (436x464, 331K)

Attached: ang.jpg (280x180, 24K)

> Conquers 65% of Mexico through a false flag attack
> "WTF man why are there so many Mexicans in former Mexican lands that we stole??"

Does it hurt to be that stupid, or are you used to it?

Attached: 34105157_236994547057812_764304243665403904_n.jpg (625x625, 102K)

This is how Americans were thought of before the Mexican invasion.

Attached: lewis powell 1865.jpg (600x467, 24K)

It was conquered by force as every border in the world was. It is US territory and it belongs to us.

Attached: reclaim your.jpg (1600x1144, 1.1M)

fuck me?

fuck you, you piece of shit useless incel neet

Attached: 1513697985321.jpg (460x276, 25K)

NEET? Yes. Incel? No.

Now we are getting blacked by Haitians due to retarhds like you.

Does it hurt to be that stupid, or are you used to it?

ok fine, state your business

>mexican anoyings
>put 50 items in the express q line
>loud
>breed like rabbits
>park in front of your house

then man the fuck up and go into a killing spree

don't blame a full country for your fucking problems, take actions and put some corpses as a sign of what's comming to the next fucker who messes with you

/thread

solve your own problems
buy a fucking gun instead of complaining to a useless neet board

You know what pisses me off most about mexicans, how they insist that mexico is the greatest country ever, while doing everything tney can to not be in mexico.

stay buttmad, mutt

lots of spics lurk here as whites, spics are a huge problem. They've outbred whites for the past 3 generations. We need to kill them all

Can we please nuke the wetbacks?

Attached: 1522985271648.jpg (640x640, 239K)

Says the guy that lives in the Multiracial country that Santa Anna wanted.

Mexican calling American a mutt, now that's laughable. Your entire ethnicity is a mix of Natives, Spaniards/Portuguese, and the niggers they brought over as slaves. You spics are the definition of mutt!

Fix your country idiot. Take some fucking responsibility. Why did you build a southern wall to keep central and southern americans out but no northern borders to keep them from invading ours by the MILLIONS? If we deported hispanics to Antarctica, would your government even send a boat or plane to rescue your fellow countrymen?

wh*Te "criollos" ruined mexico with the drug war and corruption

mestizos are good people, most mexican-americans are mestizos

Attached: 1511121789558.jpg (750x816, 87K)

Why do you hate us user?
We helped you in every war you had, selling you cheap oil, working your fields and trading our crops. Even after you invaded our territory and intervened in our politics. We are one of your principal trade partners, even after you invaded our trade and broke our national industry many times with your Walmarts and buying Chinese products. We have suffered because your weapons that croos our border and pay with our blood for your drug addiction problems. We have been exploited by your corporations that want disposable and cheap work in your soil yet you call us the problem. Why are you anons like this?

Attached: tmp_9595-1525143517961-928003701.png (324x309, 70K)

No, FUCK YOU, YOU are the ones that are giving them jobs, YOU are the ones that are buying them drugs and selling them guns, YOU are the ones that are letting them do it and that encourages them to keep it up, what I am supposed to do?
>fix ur country
We barely survive with the most laboral hours at work and at the same time the worst wage in the world and you want us to convince people to not leave and keep fighting? oh it surely will work, you can blame my government for letting this country sink in poverty and I would not bat a wing, but I would expect that you blame your own goverment to for letting this happen on your own side of the border too because I nor the Mexican government would never change anything no about the crime situation if the money and the guns keeps flowing, no matter how mad nor smart nor strong we are, business is business while there is customers.

>southern wall
pic related
is that supposed to be "just a metaphor XD" like Trump's wall?
this
>ponyfag
you deserve it

Attached: mex-guat-border.jpg (602x452, 82K)

The VAST majority immigrated here over a century after the war dumbass. Hispanics both White and Non-White only comprised 1.5% of the American population in 1940.

>us
'us'? you represent nothing, you're nothing.

You think the US represents nothing anymore only because demographics changed and with it the erosion of national identity. I'll hold my conviction we need to control our borders and deport as many of them as possible.

In 1940 US demographics were 89% white. People have such a limited historical memory. Euro's will even go so far as to say that we don't have a national identity and never did, simply because the demographics have shifted so heavily with Hispanics.

IAM here, relax son its only fai you get fucked sfter years of fucking central/south america

Your people are entirely the reason the mutt meme exists. Stay out of our land.