Is there any real proof of Satanic/Occult influence in out politics and society?

Is there any real proof of Satanic/Occult influence in out politics and society?

Attached: 1525906833092.jpg (2375x2945, 413K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch
biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/33-and-34.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophiuchus
whats-your-sign.com/saturn-symbol-meaning.html
bible-history.com/ibh/Scrolls and Texts/Texts and Inscriptions/Mulak
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Wide_Web
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cernunnos
youtube.com/watch?v=cBBvYdBeu8s
scientificamerican.com/article/smile-it-could-make-you-happier/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axial_tilt
youtube.com/watch?v=32QmyfMhxOg
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Hillary_Clinton_at_the_1992_Inaugural_Ball.jpg
horusset.com/RIKB/bsastro.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ycvlJ9XMd94
youtube.com/watch?v=hopeFgwApCM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PLENTY

Attached: BASmyshitupfam.png (597x577, 217K)

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
>With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . . .
>chicken
>moloch

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch
>Moloch (Phoenician: 𐤌𐤋𐤊, Masoretic מֹלֶךְ mōlek, Greek Μολόχ) is the biblical name of a Canaanite god associated with child sacrifice.
>moloch
>childsacrifices

pic related from alefantis instagram
>#chickenlover
>no chicken in sight
>just a kid

man, i really wonder what was sacrificed there

Attached: chickenlover.png (1024x768, 512K)

It's all propaganda to mock you.

Attached: 68320765_p0_master1200.jpg (600x442, 122K)

Fug, our*

You want proof?
Send me $500 to my PayPal and I’ll show you proof!

Have you ever read a history book?

Attached: 00d2c3fe0fd698e577d7fa0682f34b80--something-awful-kid-books.jpg (480x600, 55K)

The rainbow is associated with the promise of God to not send another flood because of the evil and degeneracy, and they use that symbol encoding this promise exactly for the degeneracy which brought us the flood, mocking God, basically trying to say "NANANANANA we fuck up your creation and you cant do anything! HAHAHAHA".

The "Star of David" (completely unrelated to David and actually being the Star of Remphan or Seal of Solomon which Solomon started using once he became corrupted and started communing with evil spirits and thus was frowned upon in real judaism. Can go into the Specific meaning of this symbol later) encodes with its 2 triangles a 33.
biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/33-and-34.html
>The number 33 is connected to a promise or the promises of God. The 33rd time Noah's name is used in Scripture is when God makes a special covenant or promise with him. The Eternal promises to not destroy the entire world again with a flood and seals His pledge with the sign of the rainbow
So the symbol is too a homage to that promise like the rainbow and is used for all the evil they do like the faggots with their degeneracy.

Attached: mason money.png (1278x817, 1.14M)

The Washington Monument depicts a giant dick, and thus symbolizes male energy. It stands in a vescica pisces, which symbolizes female energy.Tthe unification of polar opposites like good an evil or male and female is where its believed that magic springs into existence. In case of the unification of male and female for example its the magic of life that happens as a new child is made. The washington monument also gets mirrored by the Pond. As above so Below.
Some people try to argue it is supposed to be one of Ras sunrays petrified, but the sun again is a symbol for male energy and thus wouldnt change anything really
also the washington monument is 555 feet high. usually an obelisk has 20% of it underground to make it stable making the total height 666 feet.
555 feet are also 6660 inches
6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

Attached: Washington Monument air.jpg (1437x804, 149K)

More then enough user. More then enough.

This is in front of the IRS headquarter. you see for once he 2 pillars boaz and jachin, symbolizing the sun and the moon, famous freemason imagery. also probably representing the 2 temples (like the twintowers were too)that got destroyed on tisha bav, a jewish holiday associated with destruction of their 2 temples and other misfortunes. the 2 pillars are seperated in 13 parts, 13, always associated with bad luck. valley of Hinnom is mentioned 13 times in the bible, this is where the place was for important rituals to moloch. nimrod, the great hunter, founder of what later became known of babylon, our first civilization where he ruled as king. nimrod was 13th in line of ham, son of noah who survived the flood. nimrod was said to stood before god, as in being on the same level of him or taking his place (hence why all governments are satanic. Also the 13th zodiac being the serpent bearer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophiuchus
like the serpent in garden eden.

the pillars are black and white, symbolizing the duality of good and evil, as above so below etc. with the hands doing the as above so below gesture even.

about the pyramid. in ancient times it was believed gods lived on mountains, so they build their own mountain, a zyggurath like the tower of babylon was, on which the man that became god resides on top and oversees his realm with his allseeing eye symbolized by the capstone. it also symbolizes hierachy.
on this pyramid there is written on the black part "we the people" together with the rest of the constitution. above it, the capstone completely seperated from the normal plebs, and the rules of the constitution the elite, the men who think of them as god

Attached: IRS building front.jpg (434x220, 54K)

shall i continue OP, have loads of stuff

The unification of the polar opposites is something that stretches itself across many cultures. Be it the marriage, uniting male and female, often dressed in black and white, resulting in the magic of a new kid being born. Or be it the solar eclipse uniting sun and moon together. In the egyptian mythology osiris dick (male) that gets eaten by a fish (female) (pic related giving a direct connection to today, or the Washington Monument (a dick, male) standing in the vesica pisces (female) . The 2 pillars, Boaz and Jachin which stood before Solomons Temple and represent the sun and moon, and again the polar opposites. Sol, solar, sun. mon, moon. Sol-o-Mo(o)n. Even the "Star of David" is representing the male and female being united with the opposing triangles.

In case of the star of david we have the triangles symbolizing the 3, or with the 2 triangles the 33
All good things come in 3, the holy trinity, 3 nails used to crucify jesus, he came back from the dead on the 3rd day.
33, 3 plus duality, good and evil, male and female (the "star of david", which originally is not a jewish symbol depicts the 33with 2 triangles coming together, the male and female energies coming together.) it is believed where polar opposites meet magic/miracles happen and especialy unification of male and female is a holy event in pretty much all cultures which creates the miracle of life (trannies are a perverted version of this most likely uniting in one body what god seperated mocking him and his creation.
Jesus died on the 3rd april 33ad at the age of 33 at 3pm.
Counting all the connections and connectionspoints including the hidden one on the tree of life/kaballah gives you 33.

Also all the 6s encoded in it relate back to Saturn and the symbolism behind it

Attached: goldfish14.png (615x721, 539K)

No reflection there, so it looks kinda spooky, but thankfully there's pic related to make you feel more at ease.

Attached: no_basement.jpg (780x600, 48K)

MOAR!

did you know old mirrors were made with silver? they changed this though. no silver has a wavelength where it reflects absolutely nothing. remember the stuff about vampires not able to be seen in mirror? maybe that actually was the case with old mirrors

Attached: silver reflection.png (300x227, 23K)

Thx freud.

Highest elected Dutch official smiling at Satanic statue mounted in the most elite (non-royal) government building "The Tower".

I dunno OP, you think?

Attached: justsmile.png (1920x1080, 1.07M)

satan (associated with saturn) meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. Think About how molecules and icecrystals form in hexagonal shapes. saturn being the 6th planet with hexagon on its northpole). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil.
The 666 could also stand for the dimensions of the cube, 6x6x6, entrapping us in the 6, our weakness and temptations.

Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

also think mecca

Attached: black cube of saturn.jpg (840x580, 138K)

in case you were wondering why black
one of the few things i saw bodhi posting that wasnt shitposting
whats-your-sign.com/saturn-symbol-meaning.html
>Certain stones like jet, obsidian and onyx resonate with Saturn energy.
as another user pointed out all these stones are black, like the black cube

>In animal symbolism, Saturn historically governs snakes, mice, foxes, dragons, and nocturnal birds of prey such as the owl.
snakes like Satan in the garden eden, the dragon
>And the great dragon was hurled down--the ancient serpent called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

also the owl
In written ancient hebrew there are no vowels. so molek (aka moloch) would become mlk, same goes for the hebrew melek aka King where you see again the theme of Satan trying to claim Gods, title, King of Kings like Baal and El do too.
bible-history.com/ibh/Scrolls and Texts/Texts and Inscriptions/Mulak
the egyptian hieroglyph (they really love egyptian symbolism and mythology if you didnt notice already) for M is called Mulak and is an owl. Mulak again in hebrew would be mlk like molek would. I believe this is at least partly reason for their owl symbolism, and also the origin of the owl in bohemian grove, an homage to moloch.
This is probably also why (((they))) take minerva as their god, since they try to corrupt her meanign to molochs too. also (((they))) see one another like owls, luring in the shadows,stalking their pray unpercieved until the very moment they strike
M also is the 13th letter.

Think of planned parenthood (institutionalized childsacrifices) which had a program "Our Whole Lifes" or "OWL" for short.

Attached: owl whitehouse.jpg (400x276, 57K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-03 at 7.08.45 PM.png (1902x1060, 1.75M)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-03 at 7.12.30 PM.png (1936x1088, 1.08M)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-03 at 7.08.53 PM.png (1892x1064, 1.81M)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-03 at 7.13.32 PM.png (1936x1088, 3.21M)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-10 at 8.21.42 PM.png (1928x1084, 2.03M)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-10 at 8.21.56 PM.png (1936x1088, 2.06M)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-10 at 9.01.17 AM.png (1938x1082, 1.46M)

different cultures see the sun and the moon as male or female. For instance, I think the Sun is female in Spanish and Male in German, no?

Therefore, if something as ubiquitous as the sun and the moon can be seen in different lights, does that have any broader implications?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-11 at 5.37.12 PM.png (1936x1086, 3.03M)

My dick is:
1inch long. 1 being the singular and infinite of God.
2 inches long. 2 showing the male and female
3 inches long; the new child
6 inches long, the number of the beat

I think you can add meaning to numbers in whatever the hell way you choose, and that's why numerology is such a vast crock of shit.

the 13 stripes on the flag, the 13 original colonies or the 13 segments in the pillars of however probably refer to the same. aside from what i said in that post the 13 kind of represent a new beginning or destruction of the old considering base 12 mathematics which is relevant today as in the old times . the 2 times 12 hours in a day, the 12 inches in a foot, in religion the 12 apostels or the 12 traditional zodiacs, the 12 being complete and the 13 being something new.

this pic is a common depiction you see Ra in, holding up the celestial disc, the sun. note the 13 stars forming the "star of david", the 13 arrows in one claw and the twig with 13 leaves in the other

well, its die sonne which is female in german and der mond, which is male, das being the third neutral on. however im not sure if that actually fits the association among the people though, just grammatically. i for example always saw the sun as male for some reason the and moon as neutral if i would have to decide even though i never much thought about it before looking into the occult. spanish should be el sol and la luna, with el ebing male and la female (probably wrong though, hate spanish).

Attached: National bird usa great seal.jpg (1085x1105, 122K)

there is occultism in mainstream christianity that is lost on normies

many of the early occultists were christians. the guy who came up with enochian magick was a christian, so was that guy who came up with that famous illustration of baphomet.

occult means hidden. it's hidden meanings to symbols and words in religious imagery and religious mythology

Attached: 180503 First Pitch Ceremony Makino Maria-[02.17.137-02.20.657].webm (1440x1080, 2.35M)

>Is there any real proof of Satanic/Occult influence in out politics and society?
No. It's just a fun meme to rage against.

Attached: 1528315220386.jpg (600x341, 38K)

JEWS
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Attached: 1505539277464.jpg (1024x776, 217K)

YOOOO Hans here gets it!

Number of Electrons: 6 Number of Protons: 6
Number of Neutrons: 6 Atomic Number: 6

Fugg

my take on the mark of the beast:
you have it on the back of the right hand (with which you do stuff) or on your (fore)head with which you think. having the 666 he material desires in your deeds or mind and only doing stuff for it i believe is the mark. however i believe there also will be a spiritual and a material mark of which this would be the spiritual one. the material one possibly could be the RFID chips.

Also i heard the 666 would be the nails with which christ was crucified, and i assume it makes sense symbolically as if you embrace the 666 what you have of christ in you dies.

Another point is that the dead sea scrolls mention the mark being 616 instead. translated in hebrew, the 6 is the letter W/V (Vav) and 1 is A (Aleph), 616 would then be VAV and thus again 6 making it fit the symbolism mentioned in still for the most part at least

Attached: 666 nails.png (1078x571, 593K)

>the 6 is the letter W/V (Vav)
What if it's WWW? Sheeeeeit...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Wide_Web
>English scientist Tim Berners-Lee invented the World Wide Web in 1989. He wrote the first web browser in 1990 while employed at CERN in Switzerland
cern has the 666 in its logo, and it claimed to be "the gateway to the universe" as the tower of babel was the gateway to the heavens. there is also this horned pagan god i dont know anything about except maybe that he is possibly the source of the antler symbolism you occasionally find in pizzagate or in the first episode of true detective with the dead women and the pedospiral and antlers.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cernunnos

i heard that cern is located on what was known as "appolyacum" or "town of appolyon" while appolyon/abbadon is the destroyer like shiva, couldnt find anything on that one though

youtube.com/watch?v=cBBvYdBeu8s
staged or real?

Attached: cern 666.jpg (400x400, 53K)

We dont have male or female words and I see them both as neutral. I dont think linguistics outside of latin or hebrew would apply very well.

Except "our planet's axis of rotation is tilted at an angle of 23.5 degrees relative to our orbital plane."

Intredasting. So technically we'd all be evil fucking assholes for using the Internet? Well that ain't good, not really about that Amish lifestyle. As for the video you've posted, I've heard fake before, but fuck if I know. If you want to see something really creepy that's CERN related and DID happen for sure, go on YouTube and type in "Switzerland ritual tunnel". There's fuckloads of videos and they all differ in length, so I don't know which one I should link you guys to.

Think about everything as a frequency or wave on the most basic level. Emotion has its own wave, so does facial expression. Now usualy the emotional wave frequency of being happy influences the facial expression wave to change its frequency to smile. However this also seems to work vice versa
scientificamerican.com/article/smile-it-could-make-you-happier/
the wave for the facial expression changes the wave for the emotion. Important here is that one wave can influence another. This doesnt only work with your own waves, but can be transmitted to others too (people cheering others up or dragging them down). Now symbols on one scale are also just waves that are sent out and influence other waves.
The right frequency on the right material might affects its weight, or the effect of gravity on it and depending on the wave/frequency pretty much everything.
I believe this is the reason why (((they))) put their symbols everywhere. Those symbols send out waves/frequencies that effect those around them and possibly reality itself. think of the pyramid, the 666 in all the logos, the all seeing eye and whatever else there is. they all, on some level, are just vibrations, waves and frequencies, influencing those around it. And i believe that to be the cause behind the shapeshifting too. If they are then actually offspring of the fallen angels or them themselves no idea, might as well be that their character/characterwave is just very similar to those which sometimes causes a reception error.

Also this could be the plane on which magic works, the right words, movements, symbols, words or just thoughts create the right waves to influence reality and this is likely the reason (((they))) put them everywhere. And on this plane Saturn, like all planets and stars, are influencing us as well

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axial_tilt
>the earth's mean obliquity is currently 23°2612.8 (or 23.43689°) and decreasing.

Attached: tesla vibration.jpg (850x400, 75K)

Isnt the 616 translation debunked?

these symbols have multiple purposes though. For one it singals safe havens for fellow initiated. they need some advice, contact or whatever they cant ask anyone? go somewhere with the right sign, make the secret handshake, and you either get some help, or it will be an awkward greeting as the other guy doesnt know about it, but you dont get in jail.

On a metaphysical level i believe encoding the 6s or the 33 for that matter helps manifesting something in this layer of existence. Like snowflakes and icecrystals form hexagonal shapes, or cells, how carbon is the base for life etc. you can use that principle for your brand, or your company, or even your will.
33 stands for Gods promise, and what is a greater force for creation or manifestation than God promising it will be? So (((they))) abuse this knowledge by encoding stuff symbolizing the promise, the 33, the star of david and the 6 (3+3=6) for worldy pleasures and riches

Also you see the Mason symbolism in 9/11, with the 2 towers, boaz and jachin, the sun and moon, male and female, the duality and by extent this world, being destroyed to create a new world out of it, out of the 2 towers the one world trade center, trading the old for the new world (order) (pic in next post goes into the symbolism of 9/11)

note that this is all about material comfort and wealth and power, using the symbols to accomplish precisely this, gaining an adventage over others by abusing the divine principles this world works on, which is where its evil stems from and resembles the satanism through its usuage as well.

Attached: seal of saturn.jpg (1381x455, 95K)

pic related

no idea. didnt hear anything about it. if its debunked my explenation fits even better.

Attached: star 6.png (627x274, 66K)

Do you need more proof than that pic??? Wtf

Does anyone know the relevance of the missing arm in the pentagram?

Shite, forgot pic

Attached: ss+(2018-06-12+at+01.13.19).jpg (827x487, 224K)

Im too lazy to check. Thanks for all the good stuff btw. Dont agree on everything but some of the material vs spiritual stuff is helpful for me

Top of the pentagram is the White House btw

Z

Attached: Spiritus-Sign.jpg (931x681, 693K)

pic related

always glad when someone likes what i post, or when it was helpfull. if you think im wrong with something just say what though. maybe we can clear stuff out. can help us both

what missing arm in which pentagram?

Attached: satan city.jpg (2808x1776, 2.51M)

In the picture I responded with

This is a relatively short video of that whole satanic CERN ceremony in Switzerland I've mentioned to the other user in case some of you guys haven't seen in yet:
youtube.com/watch?v=32QmyfMhxOg

Wtf is this shit???

>that polly furry tho

ah ok. a pentagram usually is a symbol of protection symbolizing natural order, fending off evil. turned around (like in the pic pointing south aka down) its the order disturbed and said to invite evil. appearently when its closed it symbolizes a defensife approach, when opened and offensive approach (however that is supposed to relate to it). how ever not sure on that last bit

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Hillary_Clinton_at_the_1992_Inaugural_Ball.jpg

Attached: symbols.jpg (850x400, 46K)

Let me share something with you then.
VLADIMIR VLADIMIROVICH
V-1(L)-2(A)-3(D)-4(I)-5(M)-6(R)-7(SPACE)
V-1(L)-2(A)-3(D)-4(I)-5(M)-6(R)-7(O)
V-ICH
>VAV (7) VAV (7) VAV

holy crap.
user just made a connection.
in Gabriel Garcia Marquez's book, 100 Years of Solitude, the colonel (an enigmatic figure and the embodiment of magical realism) had an odd hobby. he would take bits of gold and, through his deft in metallurgy, would form from them little goldfish figurines. wonder if he represented tubal cain?
this hobby of his was mentioned in several different contexts and was a consistent theme throughout the book.

user may just read the book again with eyes open a bit wider.

fyi, any anons looking for a good read will like 100 Years of Solitude. truly a masterpiece...Marquez developed a whole subgenre in lit.

>inb4 Marquez was a marxist

No its el sol. So it’s masculine.

If you have eyes to see and ears to hear, it's

fucking

everywhere

Attached: 1426715114373.jpg (278x181, 9K)

You literally posted the witch in pic related format.

A vampire has no reflection, why? A psychopath can never admit they are wrong, they cant see it, they have no self reflection.

How many people that oil this machine are aware of what they're actually involved in?

Attached: eu.jpg (620x865, 221K)

hmmm.
that is an interesting bit of info.
the graph of Ag's reflectance is strange indeed.
silver does have amazing (near mystical) properties.
occultists use it in most of their rituals.
>silver bells

The christian cross on the other hand symbolizes the cube being broken open, freeing us from the material prison it symbolizes

In general a lot of christian symbolism goes back to the sun. In example the cross with the circle around, also called suncross likely comes from the zodiac cross upon which the sun "stands". The Halo or Nimbus you see on a lot of saints, and also other divine figures from other mythologies originally also was just a shining light from behind the person or persons head. In case of Jesus specifically the halo often has the suncross embedded in it too.

So while kikes and muslims have saturn as their symbol of God, christianity has the sun. So dont come me with the "God is Saturn" bullshit
In case of the "Star of David" it likely is Saturn trying to immitate God (with the 33 and the sun symbolism) to make Gods power his own

while we are at it, a lot of the symbols also seem to derive from sunworship as many symbols do. in case of the egypt one it seems to depict the sun touching the water or heaven being united with the earth while unification of polar opposites is an important theme in the occult. One believe was that magic springs into existence where 2 polar opposites meet. good and evil, the above and below, male and female. especially the unification of the last is one of the most holy events in many cultures where the magic of life happens and the first step for the existence of a new human has been made. i believe transgenderism is a perverted form of this, trying to unite male and female in one body/destroying duality

no idea about a connection, but gold usually is associated with the sun. while we are at it, silver the moon and lead saturn.
the alchemic principle, turning lead into gold, probably is figuratively meant. taking the lead, the bad, and make it gold, the good. making the earth into heaven. maybe its more satanic and about making lead, saturn, satan, into gold, the sun, God

Attached: sunworship jpg.jpg (1880x1548, 1.01M)

Attached: large-lockheed1-logo.png (800x400, 22K)

Is a quote from the horses mouth good enough for you?

Attached: 1478286587025.jpg (1439x874, 203K)

note, I use to work here and another employee who quit, wrote "I FORGET" in permanent marker on his whiteboard

the black sun in pic related isnt so much in meaning our sun. while our sun is the material source of life, giving heat and light for plants to grow enabling all the other life, the black sun (as i believe) is the spiritual source, the divine spark, the source of our divine concioussness. probably the holy spirit, God. Since its round (edgless) its also the opposite of the black cube (edgy). This is a good alternative theory
horusset.com/RIKB/bsastro.htm
It describes that the Black Sun is the second focus point Saturn revolves around in its elyptical pathas its black sun (according to this there is one for every planet) is the first one being outside of the earth orbit. Being the invisible counterpart to our Sun kind of fitting my take of it
>Mystic and psychoanalyst Carl Jung wrote about the Black Sun or Sol Niger as it pertained to psychology in his alchemical works. The psychiatrist and pioneering LSD therapist Stanislav Grof relates an anecdote of a client who spontaneously experienced a vision of the Black Sun during a session of holotropic breathing. He subsequently associated the symbol with the "core self" of the client, the hidden radiance underlying the "manifest sun" or ego. The alchemist Jean Dubuis, in a lecture before the Philosophers of Nature stated that "this black sun of Saturn is the one that emits all the mystical influences of Saturn. And at that time chances of contact with eternity are maximum." This is the meaning behind Crowley's reference in the Book of Thoth: "According to an ancient tradition, the sun is also black."

butire really just have no idea to be honest. many say its saturn, but saturn is already the black cube, which is somewhat opposed the the black sun (edgy and round), but who knows

silver can heal when put on wounds, being good, so makes sense it destroys evil

Attached: Black sun.png (2000x2000, 123K)

Based German scholar, do not stop no matter how many times your threads are deleted. The powers that be have ensured that everything we hold as absolute "fact" is, in truth, falsehoods on top of falsehoods.

Child sacrifice? Skull n Bones? Washington sex rings?

where were u based, what u doing?

Thx

You again.
How can you into these conspiracies when you will never be able to prove anything? I left reading “creature from jackel island” when I realised no media will ever talk about it.

evil people run the world because they are not restrained by guilt and will do absolutely anything to have power
yes.

People even claim that Jesus is just a metaphore for the sun. Son/sun of God, turns water into whine like the sun giving light and energy to the grapes which turn the water into whine, walking on water like the sun when rising or setting behind the ocean standing right on the surface (look at that pic of the egyptian ankh with the other sun symbolisms) making the blind see by giving light and in general being the source of life by giving heat and energy. The 12 apostles like the 12 zodiacs. Jesus being put on a cross, while the sun (astrologically) stands on a cross marking the 4 seasons. He is often depicted with a halo, which originally is just a shining light from behind the person (light like from the sun) also together with suncross in its halo giving further connections to the jesus/sun relationship.

But there is again the small saying "as above, so below"
You probably heard the words "As above, so below". This has many implications.

as above so below has a lot of applications. one is that what happens in the stars happens on the earth (astrology)
this furthermore means the small things are the same as the big and made of the same (fractal universe) Like electrons orbit the nucleus the planets orbit the the sun which orbits the center of the galaxy etc
youtube.com/watch?v=ycvlJ9XMd94
Your mind (above) influences the material world (below) and vice versa.
What happens in the heavens happens on the earth to and vice versa.
What happens in the stars happens on earth (astrology)
And of course as the Sun of God above, so does the Son of God below

no worries. whenever i have some time on my hand i will think about making a thread. had one open half an hour ago but got deleted. weirdly they forgot to ban me it seems. i just wish i would have more new info on a more regular basis though

Attached: Brain-universe.jpg (1006x483, 235K)

Thx for posting. Shocking

>lead into gold
this was my instinct.
inversion being their totemic principal.

One problem - this is not the IRS headquarters.
This is one of the their offices, but not their headquarters. Their HQ is in downtown DC. The building in the picture you provided is an IRS processing office in New Carrollton, MD.

Bodhi is a faggot. Every couple of weeks, he’s on here with a new “the world will end on this precise date” theory and it never works out.

Agreed

you can actually prove a lot. for example that 9/11 was planned from before the WTC was build by the simple fact its the same year the 911 hotline was started as the first tower was started to be build which is 33 years before the incident happened. the "new world order speach" being on the same date 11 years before also is a good hint towards it. just because others dont believe you does not mean its not proven. you can show people pictures of nazis having UFOs, and people will tell you its fake, just like with any other evidence for anything. and what else am i supposed to do? just ignore everything? i rather just lay everything out i have, and eventually people will wake up. not much more i can do.

Attached: UFO.jpg (960x558, 122K)

that video is the staged one, there was a real one that actually took place

bumping a comfy thread

bodhi liked to come into my threads claiming im stealing his stuff, when i actually steal it from people in the threads and my discord, but of course those all also are his people because he appearently is the sole source of anything on the internet. also im appearently wrong about everything.

but i kind of miss him. it was more amusing with him than what i have now. recently some faggot claims im an israeli AI/bot spreading disinfo. before that i was robert sepher and bodhi. before that i was smiley, some supposed shizo from 8/pol/ (no idea who that guy is). even further back it was claimed im a pedo and that my discord merely uses nazi UFOs and hollow earth as a disguise to trade CP (which is why i randomly posted invites in my threads because obviously you want random people in a server you post CP in), and even further back there was some guy posting men in black pics telling me to stop posting, which initially was fun, but got stale quick. bodhi, from all those, was the most involved, and i kind of miss that guys shitposting.

huh, seems you are right. 5000 Ellin Road is the adress if anyone wants to check. but since we are at money
The all seeing eye, I believe, originally is a christian symbol of God, however it should not be on money. All of genesis for example is a parable (among other meanings) on how moneybusiness is utter bullshit
Putting his symbol then on money is already heresy. However regarding the symbol
One eye > mono eye > money
Money is (((their))) new God, money the embodiment of materialism, satan.
Furthermore all money is worth is believed on faith that it actually is worth somethig when actually there is nothing of worth behind it except for the believe.

Back in the day you had money of value in your hand in form goldcoins or whatever and believed in God. Nowadays you have to believe in the money and hold God in your hand in form of (((money))).
The revearsal of natural order, making the lie the truth

Attached: dollar ayy.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

yes, that was staged.
everything about CERN is occulted.
it's basically a scientific larp...a pretext to other 'beings' entering our dimension.

the battle royale is about to ensue.

>be ye either hot or cold
>the lukewarm He will spew out of His mouth

great work in this thread, germanbro.

and, yes, you are most assuredly in the kike's crosshairs. every attack you've endured comes straight from their playbook.

have they come after you IRL?

he who doesnt choose a side chooses the wrong one automatically. that being said i think that believe right not doesnt matter as much.
>23At that time, if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe it. 24For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders that would deceive even the elect, if that were possible. 25See, I have told you in advance.
The false one will already be able to deceive most people, make them think he is God, the real deal should then be able to show, beyond doubt, that he is the one true God

>26So if they tell you, ‘There He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here He is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.
YOU WILL know he is God, noone will have to tell you, because YOU will know. And if you have a good heart, who will not start believing in God, and choose his side when he reveals himself? You need to believe in christ to be saved, but i dont think it ever says you have to believe a certain amount of time, or that there is a deadline till when you have to believe. and when he reveals himself you will automatically believe. I think believing in him now makes everything a lot easier on the way until then.

maybe im just a false prophet though leading you astray, so dont take my word for it.

>have they come after you IRL?
not that i know off, but then again im often with my head in the air, i probably wouldnt notice any gangstalkers. would be wasted ressources.

Attached: lucifer sigil.jpg (599x337, 17K)

Not sure if its relevant but you see washington lifting up only one finger, the index finger, while baphomets the middle finger and index finger.

the fingers are associated with planets . the middlefinger for example is associated with saturn which may gives relation to pic related making it a bloodsacrifice to saturn.
on a side note, the ringfinger is the sun finger, the sun, being a symbol for God and the finger also associated with courage and passion. I believe rings and circles are meant to seal something away, and the ring at marriage is never mentioned in the bible and likely is a ploy to corrupt it, and who would have known, after the marriage passion and courage dies off just killing the marriage.

the index finger is connected with jupiter. so maybe washington lifts up jupiter, a force of good while baphomet tries to equalize jupiter and saturn, make them one and the same and again destroying duality? no idea really

not informative, but funny
youtube.com/watch?v=hopeFgwApCM

Attached: just art goy.jpg (750x531, 95K)

Regarding some symbolism I mentioned earlier
there is quite some occult symbolism in anime. one i found really good is the first episode of No Game; No Life
When the MCs get transported to the other world the roomurns into a black cube entrapping them (in the world they felt like they dont belong) which then opens up into the cross, opening the cube and releasing them in their personal paradise

Attached: NGNL Black cube.png (960x540, 895K)

Another one is at Konosuba where the realm of the gods has the ground as a checkered board, which the masons also use, standing above the duality of this world and seeing the playing field by ascending through their knowledge to become gods themselves

Attached: Realm of Gods.jpg (736x803, 86K)

i think i now went though all my stuff

Attached: 911 meaning 2.jpg (1897x746, 355K)

Is Islam devil worship because they pray towards the Kaaba?

nevermind, have this here still. the date of the event inhabits the cube symbolism too

difficult question to be honest. i believe true islam isnt that bad. i mean the koran even has jesus as the messiah (even though they deny the birth by virgin, him being the son of God and the ressurection, which is a pretty big deal). there are certainly corrupted elements in islam, cant say how much is legit and how much corruption though as i didnt read anything from it, but they are supposed to believe in the God of Abraham which is the same as the christian God. iirc muslims are the offspring of abraham and his maid he knocked up after God said abraham can have a child. Since his wife was over 90 already he thought God cant have meant with her as thats impossible and fucked his maid. she got casted out then on Gods command because didnt accept that kid as hair since he broke the marriage, but got the blessing that the seed will be as numerous as the stars (and we have a lot of muslims right now). But over time more and more corruption found its way into it and now they all pray to the black cube of saturn.

Attached: 911 cube.jpg (1100x534, 138K)

pic related, at the temple of baalbel, dedicated to baal aka saturn, satan, moloch, cronus

Attached: Baalbek hexagram.jpg (2144x1424, 1.58M)

the UN "meditation room"

Attached: UN meditation.jpg (600x600, 58K)

I wonder what happens on top of that black altar.

i wouldnt worry about it

Attached: Salvation.gif (500x375, 456K)