The pozzing of ukraine has begun

>The Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine has taken the initiative to replace the word "parents" in school textbooks with "relatives". This is stated in the message of the department.

>According to the data of the antidiscrimination examination, children can not find in the textbooks either reflection of themselves, their relatives, or the special circumstances in which they live. The ministry explained its decision by the fact that 40 percent of the total number of schoolchildren in Ukraine live in single-parent families.

>According to experts, the tasks in which the word "parents" are mentioned point to the limited opportunities of children and make them feel inferior. The Ministry also drew attention to illustrations in textbooks, where full families are depicted.

well hohols, this is what you wanted - a real western lifestyle and genuine european values. it's fucking horrifying to watch cultural marxism play out in real time and see ukrainian culture slowly disintegrate. for those interested, this 40% single-parent-household statistic is identical in the united states

Attached: 2015-05-12_00-31-03.jpg (320x222, 17K)

Birth parents and parenting as a mentor role are different. A step father will still father the child.
Playing word games doesn't make sense.

of course you realize step parents are stastically more likely to be abusive than bio parents. and i suspect that ukraine is beginning to see the dreaded lesbian couple parents - child gender reassignment surgery boom in 3... 2... 1...

lol i literally just watched a video from Ukrain where a bunch of /ourguys/ tear down a gypsie camp in a forest with sledgehammers & shovels

not to mention Azov...
Ukraine is too strong and is way beyond being affected by (((())))

Yes it appears the same game plan is being used time and time again. Nobody is learning from the mistakes of others.

>azov
>/ourguys/
azov and right sektor are soros-funded jewcucked bydlo

they are literally ourguys though

yeah promoting white nationalism is "jew-cucked" get the fuck out you dumb polish faggot

Then explain OPs post?

what does azov have to do with OP's post you fucking idiot?

>they are literally ourguys though

No they are not. They are murderous einsatzgruppen bastards with no souls.

You are a little faggit who cant face the world.

>they are literally ourguys though
only in the sense that (((we))) are cucked by jews
>yeah promoting white nationalism is "jew-cucked" get the fuck out you dumb polish faggot
you actually fall for bandera fags "ebin le nazis" meme? they were created by US state dept funded NGOs and george soros' open society foundation. they are literally the best goys on the planet and won't be satisfied until kiev is full of trannies, muslims and niggers like a proper european city. and i cant even guess why you think i'm polish. i'm just the run-of-the-mill pro-putin /sg/ russiaboo

Attached: 1517619627305.jpg (240x240, 61K)

>Ukraine is too strong and is way beyond being affected by (((())))
Hey bud why don't you look up their Prime Minister and his cabinet, should be a hoot

> talking out of your vagina
you are a whining snowflake with autism triggered faggotry, the ukraine has always been shit and continue to be shit

ukrainians won't take it
Unless ((NATO)) crushes any backlash, of course

who leads and funds azov?

fuckoff diaspora cuck

Attached: 1528677014496.jpg (1024x785, 152K)

>you are a whining snowflake with autism triggered faggotry, the ukraine has always been shit and continue to be shit

Attached: 1521053419756.jpg (124x115, 3K)

>taking shit about cuckraine means your must be a jew
>ukraine literally on the territory of khazaria and led by jews , fucking Prez is Waltzman
kill yourself spastic nufaggot

just slapping le merchant on everything you dont personally agree with is the mark of the nufag

Attached: 1527769924379s.jpg (250x240, 7K)

i think you're confused, bratan. we're on the same side

Attached: 1523439474857.png (615x550, 28K)

мyммй тpeд?

Attached: 1527170510876m.jpg (724x1024, 65K)

wow a bunch of low-iq brutes happen to be nationalists and muscled out some gyspsy scum

the globalist cabal is next, right???

>Pozzing of Ukraine had begun
Ukraine has had a significant population of HIV+ since the 1980s.

your mom has been HIV+ since the 80's