ROSEANNE BENDS THE KNEE

OH NONONONONONO HAHAHAAHAHA

twitter.com/therealroseanne/status/1006286472809406465

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-06-11 19-16-41.png (625x624, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7qiMUXVhiKc
snopes.com/fact-check/george-soros-ss-nazi-germany/
ia801906.us.archive.org/27/items/George_Soros_1998_60_Minutes_Interview/George_Soros_1998_60_Minutes_Interview.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what a spineless retarded whore. i hope she dies broke and alone. stupid fat ass kike.

STICK TO THE PLAN, PEDES. ROSIE HAS SOME DEVASTATING INTEL FROM Q THAT SHE IS GOING TO USE TO BACK SOROS INTO A CORNER. HINT: SOROS IS ONE OF THE SEALED INDITEMINTS.
+++GOD BLESS YOU ALL+++

i bet you were one of the faggots LARPing last night about how BackChannel17 was going to drop a ton of truth bombs today. it never happens, dude. stop being a gullible faggot.

She's fallen on the sword and redpilled boomers on what OSF actually does.

she's obviously playing 6d underwater chess

sad

Women

She is one of them after all

Bending the knee always works. (((They're))) very forgiving. She'll be back on TV in no time.

Attached: xElvis-03.jpg.pagespeed.ic.MVUZrFUmYQ.jpg (700x467, 38K)

She read the headlines and saw Andy Spade's mask.

"My bad, George, you're a swell philanthropist.Donate to the OSF here. Can I have my show back too?"

Attached: ab8ef29ee01539acf99dcdd8a2889dd9.jpg (800x450, 64K)

who cares she's a kikess

guessing his post was satire.

>OSF Link pointing to open borders first link being his face pumping money into south africa
>resourcefulness of his father
She's pretty god damn good bois. dare i say... goyims shabbo?

Is the imaginary war between the jews and the good jews over?

>America hating Zionist whore has opinion
Discarded

Always do opposite of what Jews say

really hope this post is ironic

Guess she's finally snapped out of her qtard coma, huh? Better late than never.

Attached: 1528701779485.gif (800x800, 247K)

Saying Soros was a nazi collaborator is an outright lie and stupid ass conspiracy. Why to conspiratards always do this shit, it's like it's on purpose to discredit anyone that actually question's Soros policies to make us all look like conspiratards.

Now i'm glad they cancelled her show.

Attached: 1505924401455.jpg (403x333, 15K)

Rosy is a Zionist Jew working with MOSSAD

Attached: Roseanne-meme.jpg (1488x1488, 472K)

>liking anyone on television

>INDITEMINT

Attached: 1526257674443.jpg (734x558, 55K)

It's amazing how gullible boomers are, they probably could never see this coming despite them both being leftist Jews.
>b-but she said she liked Trump!

spineless.

>Saying Soros was a nazi collaborator is an outright lie and stupid ass conspiracy

HE SAID HIMSELF IN A FUCKING INTERVIEW

SO THIS MEANS HE WANT THIS INFO TO SPREAD, WE ARE DOING HIS JOB FOR HIM TO ENLIGHT THOSE WHO DIDNT SAW THE INTERVIEW

The Roseanne betrayal hurts worst of all :(....

On the plus side, at least she's learned exactly the person she needs to pander too. Not even hiding it.

youtu.be/7qiMUXVhiKc

literally fake dumbass.

snopes.com/fact-check/george-soros-ss-nazi-germany/

You dumbasses need to get your facts straight.

>snopes

Attached: 1527777793265.jpg (1024x677, 120K)

I saw that something big was going to drop at 9 EST. But you know the drill, nothing ever happens.
>sad_panda.png

he was a kapo

Why not watch the actual interview and read quotes of it then retard?

ia801906.us.archive.org/27/items/George_Soros_1998_60_Minutes_Interview/George_Soros_1998_60_Minutes_Interview.mp4

I told you guys this shit was subversive as fuck.
It was written by libs an most of the cast were libs.
It was designed to (((subvert))) trump supporters.

>PEDES
what?

>snopes
Hahahahahahha pathetic. Fuck snopes. Pedo loving cunts

I came here to say this guys a pedestal level deepstate shill.

If he says whataboutism it's skippy himself posting

so roseanne finally figured out who's dick she has to suck to get her show back?
anyone want to bet that netflix picks up the Roseanne show by the fall?
it will include a few extra LGBTPPQRSTBRAAAP?!+ cast members to make the show more (((inclusive))) as well

lmao this was all an obvious psy op.

entrist

How about you dumb cunts read the article, what are you scared of? Are you afraid that it won't confirm your biases? Pathetic little cuck-boys.

I mean seriously, if what is said in that snopes article is so wrong, if it's so incorrect, please, read over it and show me exactly what they got wrong with a quote / source showing that it's inaccurate. I'll wait.

Of course you won't do this, because your entire argument is based on cognitive dissonance, which you have in abundance.

You're a faggot. There's your quote lmao

Whatever mistake you do NEVER fucking apologize, she won't get her show back, she is finished and now with the apology she is a loser, pathetic drug addict

QUESTION.

any of you peeps been to university/college and actually met a drama student?

PROTIP: they are dumb as shit. If you gathered up a thousand actors you would be lucky to find just one who was a critical thinker and did research before just parroting some buzzword laden talking point opinion bullshit.
Same goes for athletes.
Shit, to be perfectly honest SENPAI, same goes for nearly everyone who speaks on shit they never deep dived.

Its fun to guess at cloak and dagger shit, but in all probability, she's just a fat old bitch who talks mad shit, and who cares. But it would be cool if she went full 1488 on Soros for the lulz alone.

fuck off shill
he actually said it was the best time of his life

It’d take you less than 2 minutes to find the 60 Minutes interview in which Soros himself admits collaborating with Nazis against his fellow Jews «in order to survive».

Microsoft and Appleare the worst fucking things to ever have happened in tech, since it allowed retards like you to destroy the internet with your sub-75 IQ.

how about the ones that were suppose to be in there....roseanne and jackies mother, oh, how about little jerry garcia conner, that was born on the show in 1995?

>replaced

>and actually met a drama student?
i've actually fucked many drama students and didn't care if they were stupid or not, just if she was good looking and had a nice bod. i'm shallow that way but, gotta live the dream, yo.

>Soros himself admits collaborating with Nazis against his fellow Jews «in order to survive».
lots of jews did this to survive. and since he DID survive, then his tactics worked. Concentration camp was an example of survival of the fittest.

I can't believe I was stupid enough to fall for her shit. I can't believe she apologized to him. Did he threaten her or was this the plan all along?

Fuck this traitor bitch.

Q predicted this

Attached: IMG_5400.png (772x988, 91K)

She saw what they did to Anthony Bourdain and now she’s scared.

How about you read the actual quote? It's 100% false, you're just regurgitating nonsense you read on some dumb fuck twitter account as usual:

>I was fourteen years old. We were in great peril, but my father was seemingly in command of the situation. I was aware of the dangers because my father spent a lot of time explaining them to me but I did not believe in my heart of hearts that I could get hurt. We were pursued by evil forces and we were clearly on the side of the angels because we were unjustly persecuted; moreover, we were trying not only to save ourselves but also to save others. The odds were against us but we seemed to have the upper hand. What more could a fourteen-year-old want? I adored and admired my father. We led an adventurous life and we had fun together.

This is the source quote. Kindly point to the segment of the quote in which he states that collaborating with Nazis was the "Happiest time of my life." I'll wait. Do you cucks need to keep getting BTFO?

Learn to be skeptical of your own drivel. Learn to be cautious of your own cognitive biases.

Also here's the quote from the actual book.

You dolts keep claiming that he was a collaborator (false) and claim that him collaborating was the "happiest time in my life" (also false). You guys are so fucking gullible you don't even bother to read shit in its context or fact check your own bullshit.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1836x170, 73K)

t. 30 year old boomer

Attached: B8C6DAAC-6EB6-441E-8449-10EB4E419A96.png (380x349, 99K)

THIS

Attached: 851929036421758976.jpg (1024x492, 78K)

The quote is saying exactly what people here are saying. He was a Nazi collaborator and it was the happiest time of his life helping his "father"

t. T_D faggot.

He's refering to spending time with his father, did you not read the quote dumbass? It has nothing to do with Nazi collaboration you dimwit.

Seriously, arguing with you people is like arguing with a monkey, there's nothing to be gained from this conversation if you can't even read a fucking quote in context. Fuck, read the surrounding paragraphs as well if you're so obtuse.

I know reading is difficult for you brainlets, but maybe just try to put that high school dropout education to work.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1609x964, 355K)

>HINT: SOROS IS ONE OF THE SEALED INDITEMINTS.
throw that sleaze in jail