Global warming isn’t rea-

google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/690431002

The Southwest gets hurricanes now??!!? This is why we need to impeach Glompf

Attached: 8517D102-21A0-496F-88DB-22FABDAF8E99.jpg (750x1056, 373K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FvKtSX7vTy8
youtube.com/watch?v=rp1NJ0Yf_9M
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>hurricane Bud
DILLY DILLY

Good. The southwest needs rain.

Hopefully it will fuck LA.

Climate change is real, not global warming.
What changes the climate then?
Time does.

>The Southwest gets hurricanes now?
They get remnants. Kinda like your sex life.

Attached: hht[1].jpg (960x471, 644K)

I actually had a panic attack reading this

pls spoiler warning

(((Global warming))) is a meme by the globalist to hide the real danger the grand solar minimum. Low sunspot activity is causing higher UV radiation output which is causing incrased volcanism more violent hurricane season and massive crop failures.

youtube.com/watch?v=FvKtSX7vTy8
youtube.com/watch?v=rp1NJ0Yf_9M

Its directly from the desertification of North Africa, tradewinds. All North Africa is corrupted. No farming, ranching, shepards etc.

Attached: schmucked (2).jpg (586x356, 82K)

UUhhhmmm sweetie don't you know it's called "Climate Change™" now?

>southwest is in a fucking drought right now

Good, bring the rain I say.

Attached: 91688318.jpg (472x461, 27K)

Oh no the weather is being weathery again. Seriously though are people unironically retarded enough to believe that today’s weather should be exactly the same as the year before and identical to this day a year in the future? It’s like they think storms were eradicated at some point and are just now making a comeback.

I'm not ready for hurricane season this year. I fucking HATE living on the gulf coast, I want to GTFO out this hellhole asap so I don't have to deal with this shit every year anymore.

What area of the US can I live that
a) doesn't get cold
b) don't have to deal with serious natural disasters
c) cheap to live?

I was thinking maybe Georgia or some shit.

>hurricanes don’t go to georgia

Lol

what the fuck happened here?

Attached: 1528759770259.jpg (960x471, 281K)

maybe coastal georgia, but not interior. Yes, they will disperse inland, but you don't have to deal with stormsurge or flooding or cat 5 windspeeds like you do where I live (SE Louisiana).

Georgia gets hit by hurricanes and flash floods too ya know

a storm.

Hurricane Catarina

go back to Mexico nigger.

dude Arizona is gonna get rain in June which is always the most dry month of the year here. it's pretty great even if its just less than an inch. summer fire season just started so this will help until the monsoons come in late july

Attached: 1deiandsgwwy.png (1500x1500, 158K)

yeah, but like I said that's if you live near rivers and shit. If I were to move there I'd get some land at a high elevation, not 20ft below SL like where I live now.

We really need it. Been almost 100 days without a drop in the sky

I live in Georgia, close to atlanta, hurricane season just means some rain for us

YES GIB RAIN PLEASE

What a brainlet statement; you need to go back to high school and take physics again. Time does nothing. Time happens while a change is taking place, but time itself does not induce the change. The reason is that definition, time can only exist while something is happening; if the whole universe was absolutely frozen, time wouldn't exist. Saying that "time causes X" goes against how we define time, and also ignores all the variables that are actually relevant. Back to high school kid.

fuck an A, it's so brown and dry everywhere you go. up north has been bone dry too. but friday and saturday it looks like we are all gonna get rain. i hope the forecast doesn't change before then.

Irma was pretty comfy
Hope for more serious storms

Attached: 1494969784272.jpg (637x477, 171K)

Harvey was even better, remember vacuum user?

recap?

Arizona

Trump Curse. Mexico annihilated

This is what happens when you try to make Trump look Weak.

>bud

Attached: 1528235093164.jpg (633x640, 40K)

you do realize that arizona has been hit by leftover hurricanes from that region several times before right? its not the norm but its certainly a thing...considering monsoon season is fast approaching that area which will steer shit forming in the ocean where that hurricane is, right into the SW...

hurricanes are comfy... if you don't lose power... if it's a cat 1 or 2... if you don't have to evacuate... if you live in a relatively safe area.

Otherwise, they are the antithesis of comfy.

>Doesn't get cold
Are you a nigger.
I think I smell shitskin.

Attached: lynched nigger lady.jpg (700x1151, 275K)

>One of the first hurricanes of the season
>CLIMIATE CHANGE!
Sonora here, around this part of the year they start, nothing weird.

>tfw house got anally raped by Harvey
>tfw haven't rebuilt yet
>tfw hurricanes can't do shit now
Can't lose anything if you have nothing to lose :^)

Attached: 1528449852591.jpg (724x1024, 136K)

>The Southwest gets hurricanes now??!!?
They're called typhoons.

So this is why there’s been more chemtrails than usual.

>cat 3
so it is fucking nothing

hello fellow nigger gore poster

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Attached: headshoulders.jpg (960x500, 64K)

your gay little island ruined both NJ and Florida. And It is really fucking hard to ruin NJ when the Irish and niggers already ruined it.

the weather naturally changes
we are on a rock spinning an hurling through space in varying obit between astral bodies and there is a big massive lava lake under Antarctica...

data showed a COOLING trend last 100 years until they changed the the way they sampled an interpreted data to get the results they want...

they cant say how much is from man or other things, so the science is far from settled when they cant even say with 100% accurate what the weather is going to do in an hour little lone the future...

New Mexico

We took a direct hit from Harvey. The noise was unimaginable. Comfy was far away that day.

The Earth is flat you dumb redneck

Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Haiti and Cuba will be BTFOED this year, screen cap this Jow Forums, I have it from some knowable sources that it this years caribbean hurricane season is phase two of a big plan for the caribbean.

Fear Manbearpig !!!!

Manbearpig will destroy us all!!!!

We must pay More taxes to fight Manbearpig!

Only our beloved, super rich government leaders can save us!!

Attached: image.png (500x313, 247K)

>BTFOED
It's just BTFO you dumb redneck

Weather patterns are fluid systems, never in balance and entropy changes with time in system that never achieves equilibrium. Gulf Stream, Monsoons, and many other weather patterns have changed many, many times even before the steam age.

Einstein already theorized that time was space, and vice versa. Reality exist as a hologram from the xy axis of space and z axis of time. Time does not induce change, but it sure as fuck defines it. Hi argument is logical/

It's up to you to believe it or not, Maria was the second time they managed to effectively control a hurricane in the caribbean, Irma being the first one from which they learned quickly. Once a third storm hits PR and continues up the antilles the plan will be set into motion, PR will become a nature reserve for the US and a micro state will be formed in southern florida and be renamed New Puerto Rico, meanwhile the debt PR has will be "pardoned" as the island is slowly turned into a "nature reserve" but you know who will own it. The plan for Domincan Republic and haiti involve infecting them and it will a bioengineered plague that will affect the island nations effectively wiping out the population and lowering to a total of 4 million. Cuba is still on the drawing board but we will hear more about it soon enough.

>Early June
>wake up to temps in the 50s IN FUCKING JUNE
What the fuck is going on? Earlier this year in February,, temps hit the mid 80s then in late March-April the Northeast US got slammed with a snowstorm

Attached: dead nigger storage.jpg (940x627, 188K)

any southwest state

>The Southwest gets hurricanes now?
>now?
>NOW?
Are you completely fucking retarded?

List of hurricanes, tropical storms, and hurricane remnants that affected the Southwest BEFORE 1950 (as in well before you faggots say there was Global Warming):
October 2, 1858, San Diego
October 14, 1858, southern California
June 1859:, Cape Mendocino
August 11–12, 1873, San Diego.
July 20–21, 1902, southern California
August 18–19, 1906, Gulf of California and southern California
September 15, 1910, Santa Barbara
August 26, 1915, Riverside
September 11–12, 1918, southern California
August 20–21, 1921, Baja California and into Arizona
September 30, 1921, Baja California and Arizona
September 18, 1929, southern California
September 28–October 1, 1932: Southern California
August 25, 1935, southern California and parts of Arizona
August 9, 1936, Los Angeles
September 4–7, 1939, southern California.
September 11–12, 1939, Gulf of California
September 19–21, 1939, Southern California
September 25, 1939, Long Beach, 48 killed at sea, 45 in flooding.
September 1941, southern California
September 9–10, 1945, southern California
September 30–October 1, 1946, southern California

Sat through Ike. I didn't know what the train sound people quoted meant. Until the whole house started fucking rattling, and the boards even when nailed down started flapping and distorting from the wind. We had hella leaks from all windows as if outside was super over pressurized, literally pumping out of the seams.

Was I scared? Yeah. Would I stay again? Yeah. If I let the water puddle on my window sills while I'm away, the fucking things would rot over 3-4 days. And we'd get mold in the house in no time.

southwest had a hurricane like 2 years ago you fucking faggot remember houston what the ever loving fuck

Summer = global warming winter= climate change. Hurricane season summer.

Perfect description. Only thing I’d add is if you went outside in it, it was almost like trying to breathe in a fucking vacuum. Fucking air was being pulled from your damn lungs. And I’d stay again too. We piled in a fortified home with a natural gas whole home generator. It was a lot of people with a lot of pets but it was better than leaving.

Global warming is real. Our poor attempts and solutions to solve it are not serious or genuine.

Lol.

Galveston user here. My house is 17 feet above sea level, East end is high. Chillin.

Hey fag, the Sun controls the climate. We aint gonna change shit. Even if we eliminate gooks and pajeets polluting the fuck of everything the climate is going to continue to do what it's gonna do.

This Bud's for you

Attached: Screenshot_20180209-123136.jpg (1536x1537, 975K)

got a chuckle out of me, my man

Underated