Daily reminder that Ashwagandha increases test

This stuff actually works unlike the onions meme

I recommend y'all listen to the following podcasts featuring a Duke Neuroscience grad who successfully counteracted S. O. Y. Boy syndrome (aka low test)

itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-art-of-manliness/id332516054?mt=2&i=1000391893155

itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-testosterone-daily-dose-podcast/id1070871745?mt=2&i=1000365308509

Don't let the excess xenoestrogens in the water supply from birth control ruin your endocrine system

Attached: IMG_0307.jpg (1600x1600, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3573577/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3252722/#!po=22.7273
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26609282/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19501822/
examine.com/nutrition/does-ashwagandha-increase-testosterone/#ref4
medlineplus.gov/druginfo/natural/953.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's cute, now this has nothing to do with politics, but I hope you enjoy losing your hair thanks to this quackery.

I'd say low Testosterone has a lot to do with today's political climate. Also it's an adaptogenic herb that doesn't increase test to superphysiological levels (where negative steroid side effects happen)

It doesn't surpress natural test production like TRT

Here is a study on the "quackery"

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3573577/

Really? I keep seeing this on sale at Kroger

will splurge, need gains

Whole foods, plant based diet increase testosterone. You could even avoid the soya if it bothers you that much.

how much stock does your neuroscience grad own in this bullshit fake drugs

This paper says nothing about test, only that its good for stress.

You know what else increases test? Tren, everyone should try it

No mention in that whole report of testosterone -- just that ashwagandha root is a stress reliever. Also the sample size was very small (64 total participants, of which some were placebo and some were control group) so saying "no adverse effects" should be taken with a heaping pile of salt. Larger and longer term studies would have to be performed.

Don't waste money on this shit. Just buy t. propionate and inject 100mg every other day. It's probably cheaper and actually works

tren alone would tank your test, its magic is androgenic

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3252722/#!po=22.7273

More research... it modulates cortisol... I can feel it if I take it right after a workout... feels like a clean calm feeling

Were talking natural cures here, obviously TRT is great, but it shuts down natural production

why do you want to be calm after a workout?

why wouldnt you get actual test e if you feel low

I use the pussy pheromone. Works great.

Attached: 1526083589617.jpg (640x469, 73K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26609282/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19501822/

examine.com/nutrition/does-ashwagandha-increase-testosterone/#ref4

Again, obviously test works, but some people may not want to go that route as a first option, because that is for life and can be a pain to travel with (I have a couple friends who got on TRT in their early to mid twenties)

Jitters from preworkout...
I didn't necessarily want to I just popped two capsules and was pleasantly surprised

It reduces cortisol, and high cortisol means low test.

good point, it is difficult to travel with

In the end , why not try it, the most expensive version he recommends is 30 bucks. Plenty more options for 10-15.

Try it out see if it works for you. The dude on the podcasts had a tumor on his pituitary gland and went from 11ng/dL to 1160ng/dL using natural means (micronutrient deficiencies, lifestyle, and supplementation) without going on exogenous Testosterone

can't I just take HGH like Stallone?

Also pic related, kraut

Attached: IMG_0308.jpg (720x993, 81K)

Sure go ahead, but this is one of the best natural remedies without suppressing natural test production.

Also Stallone is probably on test as well as HGH

I love you my dear friends but look into the Jewish blood magic of hcg. It's just silly and dangerous to do a y steroid without it

I'll most likely pass, I'm pretty happy with the current me.

>total fucking placebo

medlineplus.gov/druginfo/natural/953.html

It does, but only really if you have low testosterone due to stress. Even then, it’s weak. Expecting to become more “bull-like” from Ashwagandha is silly.

Best form though, if you want to spend your money for what will be (if you’re stressed) noticeable minor gains, is Sensoril, as it was designed to be strongest. Make sure to take at night, at either the dosage on the tub or max. 3 times that. Nothing bad will happen if you take 10 times or whatever, but diminishing returns.

Yes I am well aware of HCG, thank you for bringing this up

I tried this stuff. It causes an itchy rash on my legs.

As someone pretty experienced with substances, I'd say no... today was the only time I actually felt a marked increase in calmness and I've been taking ashwagandha for a couple months

True, lifestyle, diet and micronutrient deficiencies come first when trying to naturally increase test. But its worth noting here where people spew nonsense about onions

Just do some squats you lazy fuck.

I take this stuff. Recommended.

Trips of truth right here

Obviously squats would be considered part of a lifestyle change which is important

fuck off