THE MESSIANIC AGE WILL NEVER COME

Lets debate
A bunch of ideas lead to this conclusion:
1. every jew must follow the torah, not happening
2. worse actually, torah is very clear that every descendant by matrilineal line its a jew regardless if he practices or not, so there are millions of jews that dont even know it
3. the Sabbateans probably are right, is easier to make everyone a sinner than everyone a saint.
4. Maimonides using workarounds the torah reached a conclusion, in short, jews can be their own messiah, however that dream is quickly falling appart
is israel enough for jews? its none of of the options above; and orthodox, particulary hassidics probably wont be satisfied
what do you think jew friends? do you recognice that the messiah will never come? are your ambitions not that big?

Attached: star.png (887x1023, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/52525412/comments
m.youtube.com/channel/UC8Q8EKy7To49GmE0UmH73Tw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ji_Y7YEbKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dude, that shit is literally a multinationalist psyop to get a force of supporters for the khaazarian (rothschild) takeover of the world.

Rothschild basically owns Israel.

i know that the rothschilds are using the jews
that doesnt mean that they dont think the messiah will eventually come
and that, as i argued above, is impossible

Attached: 1518358490219.jpg (699x485, 31K)

>that doesnt mean that they dont think the messiah will eventually come

yeah, that's what I'm saying... Rothschild is literally jewing the jews.

ok, i get your point
about this
do you think china is part of the scheme? because they are growing stronger by the day
if they dethrone your country i cant picture anyone dethroning them
they would be the last superpower

Attached: 1508183594647.jpg (916x892, 79K)

The Messiah is predicted in Noah’s lineage. He’s the same as the Zoroastrian one. The Bible even has Zoroastrian priests coming to witness His birth. The jewish messiah (antichrist) won’t come until there’s a jew loved by everyone with shooting fireballs from his hands tier legit magic powers.

It's almost the end of this age, followed by the Troubles of Jacob, followed by the Sheep and Goat Judgment, followed by the 1,000 year reign of Jesus Christ on earth.

Some of you really need to wake up.

>do you think china is part of the scheme?

I don't think they WANT to be part of the scheme, no.

Based

Nonsense. Zoroaster read the scriptures the Jews took into captivity and believed them. The wise men were Parthians, not Persians, and they were descendants of the College of the Magi in Babylon, headed by Daniel, who became its leader under Nebuchadnezzar.

Daniel prophesied the day the Messiah would be cut off, killed, and set aside riches for his disciples to bring the Messiah. Which they did, following the star they had been searching for for 450 years.

This zoroastrian meme needs to die.

The only real Jews are the Samaritans

we just want a jew free country, why is that so hard to understand?

The Samaritans were never "real Jews", having married women outside of the Hebrew tribes. They were half breeds. Then and now.

Careful what you wish for, Adolf. You may just get it. And lose the meme flag if you want to be a nationalist, you absolute weakling.

They already missed the boat 2000 years ago. Too bad schmucks.

Couldn't you have had the same debate in /ptg/? It would be very befitting.

Attached: 1527436994682.gif (226x200, 114K)

What happens if the jews leave America? Why would that be bad?

what the FUCK are you talking about

for example
>Troubles of Jacob
what is this age going to consist of?

look at australia, canada and watch kingdom of dust and figure out

They will, and it will likely be done after the Ezekiel 38 war.

Right now we're in Ezekiel 37.

> kingdom of dust
a movie i had never heard of
what am i supposed to learn from it? autralia canada? why do you mention them ?

Attached: 21019171_2013071213374891.jpg-c_300_300_x-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg (300x300, 16K)

The wrath of God being poured out upon the world; the false worship of God in the newly rebuilt third temple; the rise of the Antichrist as the messiah; the preaching of the two witnesses from the streets of Jerusalem, their murder and resurrection; and the near annihilation of the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Billions of people are going to die in this 7 year period known as the 70th week of Daniel, the Tribulation, the Great Tribulation, or more aptly as the Troubles of Jacob. Everything in the sea will die. Everyone at sea will die. The sun will scorch millions before it flames out.

The world will be judged by God, and that judgment is wrath.

and when do you think this will happen?

and if that doesnt happen, what are you going to think?

Should note that this 7 year period is highlighted by a 7 year peace treaty between Israel and her enemies, which are legion.

And that peace treaty follows the slaughter of the armies of the enemies of Israel such as the world has not seen for a long, long time.

Jewish state was never meant to exist. They will never have their messiah, and even still if the messiah does come, Jews won't be saved because they followed a path that was forbidden. They are meant to be in perpetual diaspora.

Here's a timeline for you.
We're at Now.
Between Now and the Rapture is 0 days to 10 years.
Between the Rapture and the Second Coming is 7 years, aka the Troubles of Jacob.
Then the 1,000 year reign of Christ Jesus on a renewed Eden like earth.
Then a final battle after the devil is loosed, and the final judgment, and then, eternity.

It was prophesied to exist; God created it and said it would be re-born in one day, after it was utterly destroyed, and the temple razed to the ground. That happened in 70 AD.

That day was May 14, 1948.

>Ezekiel 38
We go to war against Russians and jews?

if in 10 years nothing happens what are you going to do?

i am atheist, but i will give you the benefit of the doubt

Attached: 1517873095402.jpg (657x527, 55K)

The rapture will never happen. It’s a literal fanfic.

The messiah has already come and his name was Jesus Christ.

>they would be the last superpower
No power will ever be the last one.

Even if it takes a millenium or two, China could break from inside, balkanize, degenerate and morally divide itself, fall on itself like the Roman Empire or Soviet Union. Other powers can unite against China, there could be a gigantic Western Union or something like that. Also space exploration will inevitably be a thing and a new colony in a far away place can create imbalance on whatever political situation happens on earth.

The Rapture is something a cult leader named John Darby pulled out of his ass.

yea i agree
but it will take a long long time

more if they stablish their godlike social credit system

i cant see the rest of the world beeing able to build a capable enough challenger

i think china is the only one capable of building a world government
i suspect decade by decade the world would accept china dominance

Shut the fuck up you kike Jews are evil incarnate

China can’t become a world power due to its innate weaknesses.

He probably meant Empire of Dust, a documentary of Chinese investments on Africa. user points at countries with high recent Chinese influence.

The Messiah came over 2000 years ago. Sorry Jews, enjoy hell.

Here is your Rothschild Messiah. Transhumanism is the new (((heaven))), and the god computer the new messiah, and it will infect every living person.
But first Christianity/Islam must have its appocolipse and see that Jesus nor Mohommad never returned.

Attached: th.jpg (474x474, 35K)

Did you get that from the (((Scofield Reference Bible)))?

>The Messiah came over 2000 years ago. Sorry Jews, enjoy hell.
Pretty pathetic though. Even his teachings didn't survive Christiandumb

i am trying to debate jews, to see what do they think about this
i suspect none has answered me

they only need to secure MAD and their tradelines
and keep growing until it becomes the top economic power

no one will be able to perfome a china on them
and thus, the last superpower

i am an atheist
i am transhumanist

>Between Now and the Rapture is 0 days to 10 years.
Can I have your stuff?

Attached: jesus inoperable.png (571x618, 111K)

and?

Attached: borg out.jpg (1436x1080, 148K)

that if this where their plain i would join

> 1. every jew must follow the torah, not happening
Most of the world's population now follow consciously, or unconsciously most of the torah, e.g. laws of moses
> 2. worse actually, torah is very clear that every descendant by matrilineal line its a jew regardless if he practices or not, so there are millions of jews that dont even know it
given there's a way over 50% chance that any ancestor from > ~1000AD who has living descendants today is a share ancestored of most people alive, probably yes
> 3. the Sabbateans probably are right, is easier to make everyone a sinner than everyone a saint.
which means a just God must have offered a way out
> 4. Maimonides using workarounds the torah reached a conclusion, in short, jews can be their own messiah, however that dream is quickly falling appart
maybe

well, thanks
i dont know, for example, isnt the torah anti homosexuality?
there will always be homos, so, the messiah will never come
>maybe
unless they are ok with them NOT beeing at the top of the chain, i can picture china becoming the world government, eventually, if thats what jews undesrand as messianic age

Attached: 1523579853800.png (711x633, 192K)

This is how it works.
Groups of people have unique qualities created by how they interact with other groups.

The laws around this are practically algebraic in function. They are most closely observed by structural sociology.

What are referred to as zionists, identified the unique qualities of broader judaism and its subgroups and proceeded to manipulate it over decades to cause the groups to work together unknowingly for one specific group's greatest benefit but in turn benefit the entire people. The biproduct is runoff benefit to outside helpers such as the governments of host nations.

The rothschilds are a large part of the economic logistics of this and are the surface level chief beneficiaries but they view it as a defensive mechanism.

When the rothschilds are accused of wrongdoing, they always resort to the claim of antisemitism. This is because they will use the entire israeli nation and diasporic body of judaism as a shield to defend them. To get the rothschilds, in a globally acknowledged way, it would require defeating the israeli army, and defacto, the entire jewish body. This is by design.

Miriam Rothschild actually describes this relationship through the behavior of parasites which she studied, in her documentary she made titled. "The 7 wonders of the world."

the torah clearly and overly repeats and defines many possible sins, which clearly mean any living person has violated many or most of them at some time.

given that such a situation would clearly be a trap and unjust, then there must be something more to it

tell me more plz senpai

>The 7 wonders of the world
thanks user

any idea what the next stage of their plan is?
and what are we beeing manipulated into?

Are all Jews psychopaths?

Powerful video.
vimeo.com/52525412/comments

Her youtube channel.
m.youtube.com/channel/UC8Q8EKy7To49GmE0UmH73Tw

Is a honest Jew always welcomed?

If I were to guess, Jews ritually abuse themselves to a degree that their nature is a product of dis-associative cultural personality and everyone who is not participatory in their talmudic kabal is now the victim and prey for their collective illness.

According to the Torah, someone must meet ALL these requirements to be considered the messiah:

>He will be descended from King David (Isaiah 11:1) via Solomon (1 Chronicles 22:8-10, 2 Chronicles 7:18)
>The "spirit of the Lord" will be upon him, and he will have a "fear of God" (Isaiah 11:2)
>All Israelites will be returned to their homeland (Isaiah 11:12)
>The ruined cities of Israel will be restored (Ezekiel 16:55)
>He will take the barren land and make it abundant and fruitful (Isaiah 51:3, Amos 9:13-15, Ezekiel 36:29-30, Isaiah 11:6-9)
>Isaiah 1:26: "And I will restore your judges as at first and your counsellors as in the beginning; afterwards you shall be called City of Righteousness, Faithful City." Some Jews interpret this to mean that the Sanhedrin will be re-established."(Isaiah 1:26)
>The people of Israel will have direct access to the Torah through their minds and Torah study will become the study of the wisdom of the heart (Jeremiah 31:33)
>The Jewish people will experience eternal joy and gladness (Isaiah 51:11)
The peoples of the world will turn to the Jews for spiritual guidance (Zechariah 8:23)
>Once he is King, leaders of other nations will look to him for guidance. (Isaiah 2:4)
>Evil and tyranny will not be able to stand before his leadership (Isaiah 11:4)
Nations will recognize the wrongs they did to Israel (Isaiah 52:13-53:5)
>He will include and attract people from all cultures and nations (Isaiah 11:10)
>He will be a messenger of peace (Isaiah 52:7)
>Knowledge of God will fill the world (Isaiah 11:9)
>The whole world will worship the One God of Israel (Isaiah 2:11-17)
>All of the dead will rise again (Isaiah 26:19)
>Death will be swallowed up forever (Isaiah 25:8)
>There will be no more hunger or illness, and death will cease (Isaiah 25:8)
>Weapons of war will be destroyed (Ezekiel 39:9)
>He will give you all the worthy desires of your heart (Psalms 37:4)

What are the chances anyone will ever accomplish all of that shit?

The Zionists do not follow the Torah, nor do they follow Adonai. Their GodQueen wants a sacrifice and She has a lot of followers. I mean a lot of followers. They worship her but they do know not.

It would great to return to the Torah, but which part? The 10 commandments are good enough now, but the Midrashic texts allow for all this grey area when it comes keeping a group alive.

The Zionists and their ilk will suffer for sacrificing others people, gold, and land for their cause.

The Age of the Messiah cannot begin a long as their "new" dark Goddess is their 'Queen'. She has a lot of followers, and many names. She represents Touhou in its purest form.

Apparently the creation of the State of Israel was the attempt to summon and bring her form. Some think she will secure the world for the Jews, but my camp sees mass destruction and death, the penalty for her worship.

She does not care either way, her time is very limited, and a long time after we are gone, she will find another way to return. I don't know all of her "prophecies", but she has a lot of followers and all they want is Chaos.

There are some Jews, Orthodox and Hassidic, possibly even Reform that see Her, but we cannot speak out against Her while she rules. Mammon is her chiefmost child now, so she has even more followers, though they know not.

I wish this didn't happen, and that Hebrew Mysticism didn't find this, but if it wasn't them, it would have been someone else.

Sure. Ultimately, all jews who are religious do accept concepts which are mutually exclusive from western ideology. The big one is slavery. Jews who claim they dont know anything about slavery are either non-religious, social jews, or they are lying. It is difficult for them to discuss it in public, even among other jewish hebrew speakers when the topic is brought up. They understand that people dont want to be enslaved, and that if this concept was known to the nations, it would be bad for jews. The parts of judaism discussing enslavement of the nations are not obscure, not just Talmudic, they're also discussed in places like Deuteronomy and are well known to anyone who has read the torah. This concept is perfectly inline with what the controllers want, and so it is a convenient cooptation. The areas where the new world order plans differ from judaism are either just ignored to go away, or dealt with by force, such as the conscription in the israeli army.

Ultimately, I think all intelligent jews understand what is going on on a subconscious gut level, but because it is analogous with what they would expect to see from prophecy, and because they benefit from the effect, there is no way they can understand that they are going to manifest what is referred to in islam as dajaal and christianity as the anti-christ.

Judaism has no anti christ as an entity. Most jews in israel dont understand the history of how they were granted Palestine. Most jews in israel dont even understand the distinction between zionism and judaism. They have the exact same range of hedonism and nihilism found in other groups but they now have a pretty dramatic advantage in terms their group cohesion and social group defenses.

Here is a video of various sects of jews in israel discussing the enslavement of the goyim.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ji_Y7YEbKY

Attached: 1513450831839.jpg (478x463, 158K)

how to spot a satanic cult:

>does it involve blood rituals?
>does it justify murder?
>does it involve ritual sacrifice?
>does it require painful slaughter of beings?
>does it involve domination/enslavement of others?
>does it involve black magic/spells?

how to spot a Yiddish LARPer

>does it look Ukrainian?
>does it look Uzbek?
>does it look Moroccan?
>does it look Azeri?