"Explosion" kills 5 at rural cabin in Washington

Well this is rather bizarre. It sounds like an /innawoods/ survivalist type living in the forest with his family blew the whole place up for some reason. An accident? Why was the cabin full of explosives in the first place?

>Family of 5, including 3 children, killed in cabin explosion: Washington state police

>An explosion that decimated a cabin in Washington state also killed a family of five, including three children, authorities said Monday. On Sunday, around 1 a.m., fire personnel and deputies with the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office responded to a report of a house fire in Brinnon, Washington.

>"Neighbors reported hearing an explosion and stated the hillside was on fire and the house, a small cabin, was gone," the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office said in a statement. Firefighters initially found two bodies at the scene, authorities said, then three others as they sifted through the cabin's ruins.

>The identity of the victims and cause and manner of death are to be determined, pending an autopsy. The sheriff's office said the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives is also helping in the investigation.

abcnews.go.com/US/family-including-children-killed-cabin-explosion-washington-state/story?id=55809060

Attached: cabin-explosion-ht-01-jpo-180611_hpEmbed_16x9_992[1].jpg (992x558, 166K)

Cooking meth. got it wrong. BOOM.

What information did he have on Hillary Clinton?

Meth

Gas leak.

Do meth cooks usually live with their wife and kids in the same location as they do their cooking?

Sometimes. There's danger with running moonshine distilleries too. Doesn't have to be meth.

also making marijuana concentrates

Drone strike

This. They were likely using propane to cook or heat the place. You can get propane tanks anywhere.

Yes. Sadly, I've seen this IRL.
No other drug will destroy a person and their family and community faster. Cancer.

Car batteries.

there's no money in moonshining in 2018, user

Incel survivalists

>autist assembled oatbar recipe from /k infograph

Attached: 1528074392062.jpg (880x880, 85K)

Personal use, but I agree that it's unlikely to be the culprit. I wouldn't think a personal distillery would cause an explosion that big.

Heroin is worst, but that's generally a chemist's job to make.

>don't think it was criminal
>atf is there
sounds like bullshit to me

>not making your own booze
>giving money to the Jew companies and tax man

Came here to post this.

Probably some guy decided he wanted to raise his family in a safe, healthy environment. The kids were homeschooled so they weren't indoctrinated. They mostly eat grass fed animal meat and homegrown fruits. Happy and independent from the state.
I bet the feds just obliterated them since the government can't control them.
Whatever happened to the homestead act?

>Heroin is worst
respectfully, i used to believe that.

aussie suburbs on the east coast in the early 90's were awash with cheap and pure viet buck fin no5 hammer. property crimes went through the roof and stayed there. the upside was probably that the customers died. with meth, there is increased property crime due to the price hike and more often than not much more violent- 20yrs ago a junkie would sneak in a steal your vcr, nowadays there a home invasions resulting in death, kids killing family members for enough money for a point- and the addict survives getting crazier and crazier. smack makes you slow, ice turns you into a psycho magnet for violence.

Don't store black powder or dynamite in your cabin.

>Washington
>cabin
>explosion
Alright which one of you fucked up your meth lab

Just owning any still components in my state is a felony.

Thats a pretty rural and poor part of Washington. Any explosion from a small "cabin" in the woods just screams meth to me. Regardless of family being there or not. Some junkies stay together.

You'd be surprised.