You had a nice run but pack it up. Jow Forums is finished

You had a nice run but pack it up. Jow Forums is finished.

Attached: Capture.png (621x422, 400K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eu.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/04/22/man-saved-lives-during-antioch-waffle-house-shooting/540123002/
dogbreedinfo.com/articles/dogbitesurvey2016.htm
dogbreedinfo.com/articles/dogbitesurveymostleast.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's like that condom commercial where the guy went back out to his car to get a condok to fuck the girl and they were like oh haha you're so honest you turned away, but where the pitbull was going to eat the baby

oh wow a single isolated incident in contrast to the plethora of vicious attacks, kind of like that nig nog in france, lets all forget about the heaps of statistics because of this wonder ruffin

How many times gonna spam the exact same news story. Come up with something new faggots.

>be pibbles
>sniff sniff
>smell of roasted babby
>pibble time
>it's getting a bit hot here
>drag your fresh roasted babby outside
>about to munch on delicious babby
>pitbull saves family from house fire, pulls 7-month-old girl by her diaper

>Saves family
>Pulls baby by diaper
>Attacks, rapes, and kills grandma

>same pitbull kills her within 5 years

>mental gymnastics
huh?

>nigger climbs building to save baby who was holding itself up for six minutes
>niggerdog save babby by its diaper

yeah... but I'm keeping warm by the flames as it burns to ashes...

a positive story about a pitbulls comes like once a year.

Where as a US citizens gets mauled to death on average every 12 days.

eu.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/04/22/man-saved-lives-during-antioch-waffle-house-shooting/540123002/
Darn, looks like all niggers are functioning members of society who only wants the best for white people as well.

but the pitbull started the fire

damn i love pitties they're the sweetest dogs

Attached: tmg-article_tall.jpg (500x750, 39K)

Attached: 1528684667746.jpg (424x280, 18K)

haha little furry nigga gettin' smoked baby for dinner haha i love dogs

Underrated

Attached: 1528579401961m.jpg (819x1024, 94K)

Attached: 1484938029926.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

Like guns and knives, Pit Bulls are noble tools and companions that are only ruined by niggers.

You know they used to be known as nanny dogs? Pits are highly notable for being ultra-protective of family, particularly small children if properly socialized.

If you teach that dog that it must harm to gain its owner's love, then it will harm.

If you love that dog wholeheartedly, it will do whatever it can to return it.

fake news

This is the EXACT same thing about guns, you dense nigger.

> thank you for returning my mauled 5 yo Pibbles!

The same dog will eventually maul one of the family when they break the NAP. Screenshot this.

Attached: 1526226573209.png (558x744, 428K)

1 black man does something Noble and they are all heroes and we ignore they commit the majority of homicides.

Synonymous

this, Lil' Bitey thought he found some nice dindins

There is nothing wrong with deadly dogs like Pitts.
Most "pitts" are bulldog lab muttts. Both super friendly dogs.

The problem is the niggers and Mexicans that have beat the shit out of them and trained/bred them to be aggressive.

No the problem is they are genetically predisposed to commit more violence, and even the friendly ones get old, senile, and dangerous later.

They're so protective that they'll maul a 10 year old walking by their house.

Guns
>inanimate tools devoid of free will or movement
Pitbulls
>sentient animals capable of taking actions of their own free will
Wouldn't go around just calling other people nigger if I were you, dense or otherwise, faggot

Pitbulls can rot in hell alongside their nigger and nigger wannabe owners.

Attached: One and the same.jpg (687x452, 82K)

This will totally make me forget all the people and farm animals these shit dogs maul and kill.

Trash dogs for trash people.

we shouldn't let one good apple unspoil the whole bunch.

It was just getting its dinner out of the oven

he just wanted his meat rare and not well done sheesh

pitmommies are the real enemy

Glad you noticed. I have Always said that pitbulls are the niggers of the dog world.

No they are not. Said like someone that had no idea about dog breeds or training.
>Temperament: Strong Willed, Stubborn, Friendly, Affectionate, Loyal, Clownish, Obedient, Intelligent, Courageous

Pitts are naturally friendly dogs. The problem lies when people train them to kill things.

German Shepard are more likely to bite someone than a pitt.

If the owner knows how to handle and socialize a dog almost no breed will be a problem.

With the exception of Akita's and many mastiffs.

The data backs this up too. When you account for population size(there are a lot of pitts) they are one of the least likely dogs to bit you. The problem is that, when they do attack, they can literally rip your arm off. So most of the Fatalities are pitts.
dogbreedinfo.com/articles/dogbitesurvey2016.htm

I don't even like Pitts but I can't handle your bullshit.

dogbreedinfo.com/articles/dogbitesurveymostleast.htm

Take a gander faggot.

MFW when she looks just like my littlest

>dog rescues his dinner from burning house

Exceptions prove the rule...

Except Pitts are one of the least likely dogs to bite adjusted for population size.

This, just never get a rescue

A shit dog for a shit group of people, the only people that love them over here tend to be nigger wannabe's and welfare leeches who keep them around to scare their neighbors.

I have a pit mix and he would probably do the same. But that doesn't mean that all pits are created equal. A large portion of them are dangerous and are more like weapons than animals. I would never under any circumstances leave my dog alone with my children.

Attached: pits.jpg (618x618, 51K)

This is true, but that’s because they are also least likely to be fucked with by strangers.
When they do bite, it’s much worse than other breeds.

Great dogs.

yeah but when they do, they can kill grown men. Almost any other dog I can kill with one arm. Pit bulls are genetic freaks. I'm not saying they should be banned, but at the very least women and old people shouldn't be allowed to own them.

>please daddy government, enforce my opinions on other people
Fuck off bootlicker, where I live you can have lions and tigers and bears and shit with no special license, we definitely don't need to start something as asinine as dog regulation.

Dogo Argentino owner here.

Pit bulls ain't to bad. Have had 3 good catch dogs. Now i got a family dog, one I could use to hunt and protect my family if SHTF

Attached: 1518751344164.gif (400x471, 289K)

Dog
>literal biological tools used for millennia by humans in agriculture, hunting, for protection and to assist in a many other jobs.

Don't buy a 10mm if you have a limp wrist and don't get a pitbull if you can't properly train it.

Tell me about mastiffs, why are they a problem?

Pitbulls are nigger dogs unlike muh noble Nazi German Shepherds.
Statistics? Psshh, how many news stories about German Shepherds do you see on CNN?
German Shepherds are literally perfect and were not selected for gameness, prey drive, willingness to bite humans etc. at all.

Attached: 674ba645ba8c0e4fe10e120223293fc3a88a92d538c8dfcaeb1628da27f992b6.png (506x536, 21K)

Usually aggressive as fuck. Super stubborn and dominant. Most were originally bred to protect land and fight things. There are different breeds of mastiff though, some are better or worse.

An inexperienced dog owner should never get them, EVER.

IF they are not trained in obedience in the first 7-8 months they can be a real problem.

Never have Tibetan mastiff or Caucasian mountain dog in groups unless you are one dominant Mother fucker. One slip in hierarchy and they can pack up and kill their owner.

I will admit as a pit owner they do smell a lack of authentic authority.... desu If i forget deodorant the pheromones make the dogs much more responsive to me as pack lead... it's weird but we have to remember pits are bred as pitting dogs (bull pitting bear pitting) and were bred for fighting..... and going after the nose area obviously.... you HAVE to be the alpha and indefinitely

absolutely

exactly

*saves it for later

A good dog.

He's saving his food for later.

What did you think like it had human emotions?

I love the breedism threads

they left out the text right after that says "to kill them all"

pulled them out of a house fire and killed them all.

>3.5 billion black people
>One Thomas Sowell. One Ben Carson.
And a few others. They are called outliers for a reason.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-23-21-02-33-1.png (540x574, 268K)

Just securing next lunch, nigger.

fixed it

Attached: pb.png (621x422, 254K)

>pit bulls are starting fires now

Attached: 26D25447-EFF6-411C-BDCF-7909EABA0C30.jpg (720x500, 65K)

Attached: pupperdogo.jpg (240x240, 12K)

Literally exact same thread with exact same pic for days now and fucking retards still replying to it. Fucking summer. 1 post by this ID. Fucking get your shit together retards.

I don't get why people defend pitbulls so vehemently, there's no point in keeping a hazard around that couldn't just be replaced by better options. It's not like pitbulls are some essential genetic stock, or do some needed task that other dog breeds aren't capable of. Dogs as a species would be completely fine if every single pit and rottweiler just disappeared. What, people would then have to adopt a golden retriever, or collie, or German Shepherd or daschund or any other breed from the dozens available? What a tragic loss for both humans and dogs.

wow, so one pitbull and one incedent redeems the whole fucking race...ya..don't think so.

What about the other 29 fatalities from last year alone!

super bait this thread is

Pitbulls are so hot

Kys shill. Bumping this thread.

true we need to wise up
>only dog ballsy enough to go after feds when they go after your guns
>ask me how i know
.sage in all fields

Got a problem whiteboi...???

Attached: pitbull_903.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

exactly, they can say what they want but I work every day to maintain my confidence because if I question it, the pits destroy it...
> it's a good exercise in building confidence
go get a pit user
>you'll be more of a man every day

American Pit Bull Terrier starts with the word?

So what you be sayin is
Niggers and retards shouldn't be able to own a dog, a hammer, a knife, or a fucking gun

Or we should kill niggers and retards at birth?

next month
>heroic pitbull saved family from fire to maul them later

No, what he's saying is be honest with yourself about your limitations, it's a wolf bred down for fighting bulls (bull-pitting) if you can't be an alpha to it you just can't

Pit bull learns Japanese, becomes English tutor for underprivileged nip children

You should never leave any dog alone with children m9

Not political, enjoy your ban you worthless thread spammer

Attached: Dont Forget.jpg (579x636, 61K)

>baby hunter found with baby in its mouth

>limp wrists make guns kill people of their own free will
user the comparison literally can't work in any context.
give up

/thread/

Attached: 1525755146013.png (657x425, 26K)

wow! what a nice dogge

Except unlike niggers, you're allowed to properly train pits, meaning you can shape them into decent pets. Maybe if we can properly train niggers they can shaped into decent humanoids.