>he thinks he's a stronk woryur like Odin because he's Nordic

Attached: 67d.jpg (200x200, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Crusade
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>crusader larper is mad norse larpers picked a better hero

>White skin larper is mad because his nose is too big

Crusaders are objectively cooler than nords which looted like niggers

Attached: 1C332941-E243-4401-B705-F7453BAE5E6D.jpg (561x650, 88K)

>he think he white cus he's christian
Yeah, sorry to break it to you, being 5% bavarian while being 52% west african doesn't make you white

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Crusade
4 u

Lmao, jews btfo

Not pagan, but a strong warrior would be a devotee of Thor. Odin is kind of more for people into leadership and strategic knowledge.

Attached: 4AC72E25-70FD-43F2-AD73-8D0B8F96AC9F.jpg (512x448, 110K)

>he thinks a huwite ethnostate is a viable plan when, as Jow Forums proves, nobody can agree on who is white

>Better hero
He literally gets BTFO'd by a doggo.
Christ took the full force of GOD's wrath until he had died, then came back to life and ascended to Heaven.
Tells me all i need to know about who has higher power level.

Aryan paganism>>>>goystianism

Attached: IMG_7649.jpg (640x502, 101K)

Attached: 9AC27B39-58F9-47E0-B775-E210A5CD72BB.jpg (359x300, 39K)

Odin was a homosexual who thought drinking semen would give him magic powers. Remember that if you're a (((pagan))) that your "god" is a degenerate faggot. Abandon the fag and come to Christ as your ancestors did

Lmao only a fucking amerimutt would say anything like this

Nigga that’s an alien

has the*

>it's another christcuck propagates literal jewish propaganda against paganism episode

>Aryan paganism
>le Ubermensch have to larp as pajeets to claim any superiority

He is also killed by a dog, a pretty puny god if you ask me.

Homosexuality was punished with death by germanic law and what you just said has no basis in any pagan literature or post reconstruction.

lmao memeflaggot

I didnt say anytning about Christ, I said crusaders

they were white unlike crusaders nigger

Attached: 055E009B-C0EF-4857-9F36-E58EE8C4F192.png (535x549, 159K)

The first crusade was the only religious war against Islam. The other Crusades were attempts to make more money and land.

>implying i'm not a blond, blue eyed scandinavian with a body like an Arno Breker statue

Attached: IMG_8291.jpg (640x790, 131K)

both of you retards fell for the kike divide and conquer, so shut the fuck up

Attached: projection.png (640x480, 213K)

hahaha top kek

Apologies then, when you said "better hero" i thought you were referring to Odin vs Christ.

>Source my ass
So much for the Aryan religion. (Which was BTFO by crusaders into oblivion)

Attached: paganniggers.jpg (2380x1396, 832K)

No, the crusader larpers clearly care more about crusaders than they do about Christ. I think the whole point goes right over their heads

If you're not a Christian, you are a goy. Sorry, kiddo.

lel this

Attached: 1505918912585.png (1600x1385, 2.05M)

Go back to R*ddit faggot. People don't apologize here when they're mistaken, they just eachother niggers and jews

Attached: 1502361483585.jpg (380x405, 21K)

>if you don't worship a jew you're a goy
really made me think

Excellence is a blessing from the one true God.

>le no more brother wars
t. Amerimutt

Attached: IMG_9687.png (1273x958, 55K)

Attached: 1524781557499.png (1080x1120, 206K)

Jesus spoke out against jews and declared that Jews were no longer God's chosen people.

Jesus was God's son, sorry.

Didn't the Norse god's do homo shit?

The Christian God burns fags. I think I know who to worship.

Attached: peak trad catholic twitter.png (581x180, 16K)

>needing to provide a source to refute something made up
None of the Eddas or any of the icelandic sagas say anything about Odinn being a cockmilker. His powers were gained from birth & sacrificing his eye

>n-no he's no a jew this book written by jews said his dad was actually god

But user, nords were literal the niggers of europe before becoming christians, that and all the pussy worshiping that nordics and pagans seem to have.

Nords are objectively cooler than crusaders who sacked Constantinople like niggers and allowed Turkish forces to invade more easily

>Didn't the Norse god's do homo shit?
stop learning mythology from jews

As much as it pains me, atheistic whites are worse than religious arabs or jews.

It doesn't matter what I feel though. God seems to destroy atheistic nations, just as he's done all through-out the past. There is no non-Christian white Europe. There never will be. As long as Europeans decide to remain atheistic, God's plan of eradicating them will continue.

Pretty sure pagans were known to be homosexuals. It's one of the reasons Christians decided to start burning them.

Christianity is a civilized people's religion. We cannot be civil while being invaded, we must channel the savage spirit of our glorious ancestors in order to fight. When we've won and saved our cultures then we can go back to being nice guys.

>Pretty sure pagans were known to be homosexuals
try reading an actual history book

ideology can change
genes do not
so quit trying to shoehorn your based brown man who's wearing the same trinket around his neck

>had advanced metalurgy and experts at making weapons & armlr, their own written language, advanced poetry and culture, priestly & warrior caste that kept rites and myths oraly alive for atleast 5000 years, conquered all of russia, northern france, britain and sicily (from the arabs) & became the elite bodyguards of the byzantine empire
>nig nogs of europe
Ah yes. Ofcourse!

Attached: IMG_4909.jpg (640x910, 235K)

>claim to be Christian
>not actually believe in the doctrine.

Sorry faggot.
An Jesus did proclaim the jews as not being God's chosen race anymore. That is literally 100% truth in the Bible.

>claim to be Christian
i did no such thing, thank G-d

I don't want brown Christian europe. But Europe will be destroyed as long as Europeans remain atheistic. That's just the way this is going to be.

It's in reference to myself, dummy.

yes, you claim all sorts of silly things (e.g. jesus wasn't jewish)

Also
>a region with around 300 000-1 million population population and max 1.5 million that manages to conquer britain, all of russia etc etc

Attached: IMG_4620.jpg (685x934, 298K)

He was God's son. A jewish woman did incubate him though.

And got their asses kicked by Christian, wow.

Pagans
>preyed on weak, defenseless peasants and small-time chieftains
Crusaders
>slugged it out with psychotic camel jockeys on the latter's home turf
You tell me who was stronger

Scandinavia was never conquered by christians. It was converted by missionaries after about 300-400 years.

Attached: IMG_5549.jpg (640x798, 154K)

Lords converted to Christianity and sic'd their bloodthirsty armies on Pagans, all for land and gold. Once you got done wrecking thousands of years of ancient culture, you went and did the same thing in the Levant until your overlords got tired of losing sons and money. You'd know this if you actually read any books about Christianity besides the repeatedly edited and reformulated bible

So you mean to say they were conquered.

>roman empire doesn't exist in the average christian apologist's timeline

he literally was dumbass, was mary not a jew too now?

>you went and did the same thing in the Levant
This is what gave away that your post and knowledge is utter horseshit. If Christ's gracious army doesn't subjugate you, Muhammad's will. Weak, atomized, pagan scum.

>All wars are about land and money.
This isn't true. Sometimes the fags just gotta burn.

>WE WUZ ROMANZ N SHEEIT
>PAGAN EUROPE STRONK

Attached: 1522703969965.png (1327x812, 579K)

Conquer definition: "overcome and take control of (a place or people) by military force."
This never occured. It was not a conquest.

Attached: IMG_1972.jpg (1280x1004, 350K)

Must have been very weak institutions, ideologies, and religions to have been cucked by supposed religious gypsies.

Oh look I could do a google search too

Conquer:
successfully overcome (a problem or weakness).
"a fear she never managed to conquer"
synonyms: overcome, get the better of, control, master, get a grip on, deal with, cope with, surmount, rise above, get over

How come, in reality, Jews hate Christians and try to promote shitty new-age garbage into popular mainstream culture (which is basically paganism)?

Paganism wasen't weak, it was just on it's death bed after Constantine & Charlemagne. Christianity became stronger and more influentual & a good force for europe. Anyone who denies that is just an idiot.

Attached: IMG_6517.jpg (450x309, 59K)

Atheism breeds a civilization like Sodom and Gomorrah. They deserved and needed to be destroyed, they were pure degen. Same thing with the atheist West.

>had advanced metalurgy and experts at making weapons...
like some mesoamerican civilization, and that wasn't make better than Christian civilization

Yeah subversion works.

>Rome
Oh yeah, that empire we BTFO'd and conquered by turning the other cheek when they fed us to lions.

Yup.

Holy shit, so Europeans chose to throw away their shit religions? What about that based paganism larper?

>subversion works
Only if your people are mentally weak, somehow the Orthodox people (Jew, Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, etc.) are not weak enough to be subverted. But pagans, like normies, are mentally weak over the long course.

Its a reason why monotheistic religions like Christianity and Islam has grown so extremely big in just a couple of thousands years. It didnt take Christianity more than a few centuries to completely wipe out Paganism in Europe. It didnt take Islam more than a few centuries to completely wipe out Paganism in the Middle East. Do you think that is just a coincidence?

Paganism, especially pre-christian European Paganism was WEAK because it doesnt attach itself to your mind the same way Christianity does. It lacks everything Christianity offers.

Never stated it was better. However finds like the Sutton Hoo helmet proves that the Aryan Germanic civilisation was almost just as technologically advanced as the Christian civilisation that replaced them.

Attached: IMG_2238.jpg (2848x2136, 1.35M)

Attached: Tehlulz.jpg (399x385, 37K)

They fucking cut your sacred tree down and the religion dies with that tree. It's completely fucking pathetic.

Aryan Paganism accepts the truth that there are many paths to spiritual enlightenment. That ensures that it has no reason to spread and convert and makes it much easier to be conquered. But just because something spreads easier doesn't make it better or more true. You woulden't say that McDonalds is healthy and good just because it spreads easily, would you?

Attached: IMG_6268.jpg (640x430, 77K)

Strawman argument.

Attached: IMG_6895.jpg (800x1279, 372K)

>Anglo-Saxons were by and large Chalcedonian Christian around the time period that Sutton Hoo was dated to

This info comes a pro-Christian book about the crusaders from the Frederick/pol/ PDF archive you brainlet. The church financed royal estates in return for nobles' participation in the wars. These conflicts resulted in a terrible depletement of European people and wealth, for fuck-all since you idiots lost Jerusalem and managed to abandon the remaining walled cities for DECADES. I couldn't believe this when I read it. All this goddamn larping as Richard the Lionheart and yet you left men behind!

>Muh threat of Jihad

Maybe god should have been around for WW1 since clearly he had no issues with his most devout followers killing each other.

No, it's not a strawman because you're claiming that paganism wasn't inherently weak. Even though it's more weak than other religions on the planet because they don't rely on physical idols in order to maintain belief.

>Some bald Roman fag walking up to sacred tree to cut it down
>Gets away with it without getting his head beat the fuck in

About as likely as a virgin giving birth

That's just false

Attached: IMG_0105.jpg (640x435, 50K)

Paganism fell because of Christian civilisation (which began with Constantine); european crusades, conversion over half a millenium & a strong catholic church. Some retards cutting down trees had absolutelly nothing to do with it.

Attached: IMG_8308.jpg (800x597, 162K)

But it was better.

Paganism has barely any more unifcation matters than atheism. no true rules, no scriptures, no real fundamentals. Pagans were raiding and killing each other almost for sports before Christianity.

Pagans were raising their children to be fierce fighters because it was almost a common thing to die in a battle against other pagans for some worthless mountain-hill. Which is why it took so long to develope our technology in the first place. Under Christianity this changed dramatically. People could now manage to grow older than 20 and actually have a family.

Paganism as a religion didnt unify shit. Only kings, gigantic tribes and empires could possibly unify europe before Christianity came along.

Im not saying Christianity was perfect. All im saying is that the fighting overall was minimized to a large extent under Christianity.

>devout followers
Muslims have a false understanding of God from a "prophet" that had admitted to being guided by demons.

Crusades were entirely justified, otherwise Europe would have been in the state it was in 1492 with the Muslim world encroachment situation, but in, say, 1250. If you don't put a wrench in the Muslim machine, they expand as planned.

Keep telling yourself that paganism is not inherently weak. Up until Ahmed forces you to convert or kill you.

"A famous case of this was king Rædwald of East Anglia, who had a Christian altar erected within his pagan temple. His suspected burial place at Sutton Hoo shows definite influences of both Christian and pagan burial rites."
We takin' yo kangz whyte boi

And yet, it happened. Even if you were to kill that bald Roman, it'd only signal the death knell of your pathetic tree-worshiping religion. That martyr would spawn 10 more in his place, but from amongst your children.