How would this place look if it was an only white continent

How would this place look if it was an only white continent

Attached: 400px-Blank_Map-Africa.svg.png (400x410, 28K)

Never understood why a white person would ever go there.

Heaven.

Just look at the white areas

Attached: cape town.jpg (1280x720, 448K)

A better question is how would Europe look if it was a black continent

wakanda, only white

There are only a few parts of Africa that are worth living in: the Maghreb, Ethiopia, the Cape, and maybe parts of the Namibian coast. Everything else has too much disease, too much weather instability, too much extreme weather or heat, etc., to be worth the risk.

Attached: africaclimate.png (1200x1200, 298K)

Attached: image-20161206-25746-t22o9h.jpg (926x663, 129K)

you fucker stole everything of value now you what to understand what if it was an only white contient with a fukken pirate memeflag

Exactly the same because that would do nothing to change the climate and the distribution of resources. In fact, it would probably be worse because the white man's greedy and despotic nation would fill what would be a peaceful continent with tribal wars.

Attached: guns-germs-steel.png (135x160, 45K)

Basically Europe upside down. Northern Euros to the south, southern euros to the north.

Like this

Attached: sketch-1528762436484.png (1080x1107, 165K)

Lmfao we gave you years and years and years of time to fix your shit and you people still are centuries behind civilization

(You)

Like Europe in 1999.

Like the all black parts of Africa or Haiti.

Europeans barely even scraped the surface of Africas natural resources.

Africans are just too stupid and corrupt for their people to profit/benefit off of them.

>Exactly the same because that would do nothing to change the climate and the distribution of resources. In fact, it would probably be worse because the white man's greedy and despotic nation would fill what would be a peaceful continent with tribal wars.

Kek. You do realize that the Bantu used iron weapons to conquer and genocide huge parts of Africa right?

Also your book. If you've ever read it I suggest you pick it up again. Read the prologue, "Yali's Question." In it is discussed the fact that European's were able to conquer the whole world. We were the most technologically advanced. So on and so forth. Diamond proposes that this was the result of environment, the fauna of said environment, the availability of resources, and other pressures. He talks so much about environment, but never once even touches upon the fact that groups of hominids, being subjected to different environmental factors, developed different abilities and adaptations.

My next question is, "Do you believe in evolution?"

As long as there is conviction and ingenuity, whites can survive in any climate. This isn’t the 1700s; the entirety of sub saharan Africa is suited for colonization. Weather instability is a Negroid meme sent out to request more Agro-gibs and free seed

>posting such a jewish work
>on Jow Forums
Pretty blatant bait desu, you're overdoing it with the memeflag if you want to trigger more (you)s.

I was working in Nairobi for a few months and honestly it didn't feel any different from living in Poland already. So my suspicion is that apart from some really fucked up cases it wouldn't really be much different, Africans can also get their shit together if they want to. The problem is, they don't.

Africans kill each other nonstop.
And have since the dawn of time.

They were too stupid to develop written language and their histories were never recorded before outsiders came to do it for them.

If all other races disappeared, Africans would go back to prehistoric style living in 100 years.
90% of them would be dead in 5 years.

your people stole SA

Compare rural Transylvania and other poor white areas with sub Saharan Africa. Even the poorest village whites still have very decent societies and improvised technologies, and most of said villages were ravaged by communism beforehand.
I legitimately do not recognize the independence of most sub Saharan Africa nations. To me, they are one country: JUNGLE
I too live in a jungle, a jungle that gets billions of dollars of precious US welfare money, so much so that one doesn’t even need to work to live, that is :^)

Depends on if Asians conquer Europe and feed them like whites do.

after you took all of the goods...everytime I see europeans wearing diamond and gems I get so pissed off

im cool with whites taking over the bantu nigger areas but the North and Horn will not be touched.

Attached: bantu-belt.jpg (619x536, 88K)

Like every white settlement: Europe, America, Australia.
NIGGERS ARE FUCKING WORTHLESS

Attached: 1425682712846.jpg (1672x818, 620K)

kek. niggers killing niggers and selling diamonds to jews which the jews then sell to whites. I don't like niggers, but we both have a common enemy in the juden.

you ragheads are worst than the white devil

Wow. Imagine all the amazing historical events if this was the case. Instead

your people should have thought about this before you made a deal with the devil...you knew the jew was evil yet your people still worked very close with them
It's too late to work with you I will never trust the like of the sons of devils

atleast i know who my daddy is.

Attached: 1528395234030.jpg (552x809, 113K)

everything below the equator will be taken by whites and it will become greater than any other superpower in existence after WW3.

Attached: if only you knew what siener knew.jpg (988x1024, 121K)

>How would this place look if it was an only white continent

Whites have made Rhodesia and South Africa the richest countries in the world....then liberals say..."yo b racist n sheet"

and then they killed all the White farmers...and all the White women and all the White children......

and when all the Whites were MURDERED by NIGGERS.....they asked...what is 2+2?

Attached: 1528166133143.jpg (557x582, 33K)

White people would have hunted all of the large mammals to extinction a long time ago.

if an irl wakanda will ever exist, it will be built by whites

I remember someone hypothesized colder climates forces humans to prepare i.e building and stockpiling supplies for the cold months.

So europe would more or less look the same or be completely empty

Attached: 1525225095700.jpg (785x562, 76K)

It took the Dutch 60 years before they even interacted with the native San people of SA.
Bantu came for work and money.
The atrocities perpetrated on the native South Africans were done by the Bantu, that are now the overwhelming majority.

Whites are only 8% of SA's population, and pay 95% of the taxes while being severely mistreated and threatened with genocide by the almost entirely black government.
The pygmies are almost entirely extinct at the hands of Bantu
The San are a tiny minority and side with the whites, because Bantu are evil fucking monsters.

SA was on par economically with Austrailia and rising just before apartheid ended.
Now it's a shithole with worthless money, junk rates government bonds, unable to properly feed itself.
The average lifespan shortened by 12 years after Nelson Mandela came to power.
The end of apartheid was a curse in black south Africans.
They even shut their universities down last year because blacks want to just be given degrees and jobs they're unqualified for.

>ID is larp

The Asians would genocide them ASAP if all European DNA disappeared tomorrow.

Like Africa, except colder.

Like America did in the 50s. A pinnacle of civilization with little to no crime.

It would likely be by far the wealthiest continent on the world. It has a phenomenal amount and variety of resources and regions. It's mineral wealth is unrivaled and it is a massive land mass.

......and thats a good thing

Attached: 1514517209706.png (674x856, 180K)

Doesn't matter in this world of finite resources, once resources start running low the Asians will take Africa from it's mentality challenged inhabitants.