Manifest Destiny Reloaded: It's Time to Conqer the UK

youtube.com/watch?v=30363QcHJ-o
>ask why only Muslims are allowed in the park
>policeman: "m'boss says is gud hurr durr"
>old lady: "that's completely illogical, but ok"
>later someone is trying to force open your door, hasn't announced presence
>it's the police?
>after some deliberation, and communication, you voluntarily open door; it is not kicked down
>police march in, do not present their badges, do not read a warrant, and forcibly arrest and detain old lady
>police tell her "do not resist" as she pleas for answers
>you are now a political prisoner
>THIS is the UK
WOW. What a nightmare.

It's time to liberate Britain like we did Germany. This was our forefather's destiny lads, to conquer Britain.
It's time.

What's the best way to divide her up boys?

Attached: bong-bullet-crisis.jpg (1262x1005, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-32771925
youtube.com/watch?v=QtilwMzitPw
youtube.com/watch?v=WnQ3pmDjfkc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do we meme for a war against the UK?

These cunts practically called in a bomb squad to detonate the explosive device. Fucking fuck fuck fuck fuckers!

fake n gay

UK police are complete pussies though. Why didn't the old lady just beat them up?

>America annexing Britain

Attached: It5pprg.gif (285x171, 982K)

It is our destiny. She is ripe for conquest.

lol I hope so

I am already sick of all the shrill liberals from new york. No need to add regular york into this shit pile

Lol I live in California and even I find ammunition on the ground regularly

I don't think we would give them the privilege of statehood. They would be a nice territory though. We could even force their gay soccer team to become football teams

We love you ameribros but don't even think about it.
We'll nuke the whole planet before we'll allow any military invasion of our islands (yes, that includes Ireland).

Attached: 242897.jpg (720x720, 54K)

Honestly it's probably more effective to fuck with the earths atmosphere if you are going for a samson option effect.

From first hand accounts of your sailors that I've read, you can barely keep the ships from sinking let alone launch an attack

london is full of subhumans
just let the americans have it

that settles it!
>BOYS WE RAID THE BONGS AT DAWN!

Oh, I forgot the sauce
bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-32771925

>STARTLED
Jesus fucking Christ

Let's lock and load our automatic assault screwrivers, it shouldn't take longer than a week.

Why would you mind? You're already under armed occupation at the hands of your own government and their Paki rape apes.

Attached: 1463412388024.png (571x372, 66K)

>We'll nuke the whole planet before we'll allow any military invasion of our islands
This isn't unexpected coming from a muslim nation.

The russians have already hacked you government website and made it impossible to renew your nuclear weapons license. The moment your current one expires, it's all over for you.

Jesus fcking Christ, UK, Meanwhile, I have 2 fully loaded mags of 9mm in the drawer next to me and a complete fcking armory of rifles, shotguns and handguns (.22, .38, 9mm, 5.56, 7.62, .308, and more) in a room 15ft away. The guns have never once loaded themselves and fired at me while I sleep.

Attached: freedom.jpg (720x720, 108K)

>SNP 'YES to independence' crony trying to get nukes moved out of scotland.
We all know the Royal Navy is English (not British), if Scotland doesn't want the jobs we'll gladly take the work back to England where it belongs.

Oi........you gotta license for that news article?? Articles about bullets are now illegal. Thats 10 years in the clank!

Attached: 1509285140392.png (513x525, 280K)

>We love you ameribros
Well, we don't love you. We will civilize you savage faggots.

Attached: Comin with them dicks out.jpg (516x835, 64K)

For the record, brits, if I lose my job, I'm going to help you take england back from sandniggers and liberals

Into 4 territories. Their citizens must become US nationals, they have no option of citizenship for at least 100 years when they have been properly reeducated in the ways of freedom.

Attached: washington.png (390x480, 68K)

I was talking to the anglos not the blowdarting spics. Shouldn't you be collecting poison from some exotic frog, José?

Luckily we know where every single one of your nuclear weapons are located and can take them out safely all at once with a kinetic bombardment.

Bend the knee rebels and you will have Her forgiveness.

Attached: empress.jpg (201x251, 9K)

lol give it a rest.
But you do make a good point. We should fund/arm rebel groups before putting boots on the ground.

Make them into an overseas territory. No voting rights, they would keep trying to implement licenses for everything here.

You might know where ours are but will you be able to find and hit all of the missiles we will arm Canada and Australia with?

I live in Virginia. It's not unusual to find guns just laying around.

She had already binned her spoons

You can suck 56% of my dick when me and three friends show up to conquer the whole of the UK.

Attached: Freedom dispenser.png (500x378, 79K)

They must have nightmares at the garbage dump when they sort through all my rubbish. Thousands of cases, primers, duds, live ones etc..

No way achmed
She'll make a good political prisoner though, will really boost the morale.

God this would be beautiful.
Where do I sign up to help?

can someone make a webm pls

On it. This in the meantime
youtube.com/watch?v=QtilwMzitPw

>american user doesnt know about our SAS sleeper cells distributed throughout the USA ready to cut the head off the snake

TOP KEK one word from her majesty and you are FUCKED son

You think she cares about you faggot? Britain belongs to us, not that fucking hag, she has let you and me down consistently for decades.

This country at the moment, I'd take the burgers invading over this shit fest anyday.

Attached: impwat.png (649x343, 210K)

>Britain belongs to us, not that fucking hag

Attached: 1522530763774.png (421x289, 141K)

This is no time to post selfies.

how is that a selfie

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1533x961, 123K)

>imagine being this cucked
We'd be doing you a favor. The reeducation will have to be very thorough

yes teach us the ways of genital mutilation and school shootings

At least they aren't mounties.

Yes.

(hateful language)
(racism)

Have fun getting hauled off to a nigger rape prison for that post.

The royal family want us to become brown mongrels so that we're too stupid to resist a soft genocide.
They want to depopulate the world so it's only them, the Jews and a chosen few that get to live on it.

All these (you)s and not a single dub.

There is enough explosives in a 22 clip to take out a few city blocks. That man is brave to take a photo so close to that full auto war murder device... he is a national hero.

Their secret service and shadow government are just as insidious as mossad when it comes to manipulating and attacking us

This can't be real. This would be like me finding an arrow head on the ground and calling my local SWAT to come collect it before the entire state is destroyed.

Find. Their. Names.

At least I'm not a political prisoner.
youtube.com/watch?v=WnQ3pmDjfkc

Sweet baby Jesus. No wonder they're so fucked. What would they experience, walking down the aisle of Academy or Walmart past 1000's of round of live ammunition within arm's reach?

>American forces set foot on English shores
>greeted by a lone London officer
>"Oi! Do any of you yanks have yoor invasion loicense?"

Attached: f5926f2d7ab6f27f79e52a361475f5ec.jpg (754x991, 217K)