Tick tock traitors

Tick tock traitors

Attached: DfcJVeBXUAABRsW.jpg_large.jpg (951x1200, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cYyy0aeWrnw
thehomegunsmith.com
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=the sun front page
youtu.be/mFKaqP9RgvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Crash the country with no survivors.

Attached: DfcIPT2XkAAzDnZ.jpg_large.jpg (1607x2048, 597K)

Lads, Summer is going to be fucking mad. The country will never be the same after this.

I was at the gates of Downing Street when shit was kicking off. If it wasn't for the stage being there acting as a half distraction I shit you not those gates would have been stormed. I wanted it to happen so badly.

It's all coming to fruition. We know we are going to be stabbed in the back over Brexit, We are pissed Tommy is in prison. We know our government is trying to replace us. We know they are covering up the Muslim rape gangs.

Summer is going to be hot this year.

Attached: 1493056779579.jpg (500x629, 629K)

What will cause the fire to rise higher? England crashing out in the group stage, on penalties in the quarters, or winning?

Best of luck British anons.
May the rising fire of the Saxon Summer save your land, people and heritage.

Of what method?
Of what timing?
Of what... weaponry?

Attached: touma vs agnese.png (896x2436, 3.86M)

Please start a war

interesting that both those papers have now been nobbled

fucking great cover. this will be a part of history.

Attached: THEY ARE YOUR DAUGHTERS.jpg (1259x669, 219K)

Though I do wish you luck we both know your people aren't capable of doing anything. The time for a British revolution is decades past.

HEADS ON A PIKE!
WHAT A GAME!

Shut up loser, if you’re a real American then you’re British too, but you’re just some spic who spews memes on Jow Forums because you think that makes you better than your goblin mom and lawnmowing dad

Big talk for people living in a police state.

Revolutions happen when things suck, not when they are building up to shit. I actually don't think they are ready for it yet, it's going to take bread lines for shit to really hit the fan.

youtube.com/watch?v=cYyy0aeWrnw

Best of luck friends
thehomegunsmith.com

A largely UNARMED police state. This could be (((their))) fatal mistake in England.

It's pretty scary when the only honest and patriotic media left are tabloids. Damn, UK. Just damn.

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=the sun front page
It's not popular

Attached: wahhhhh.png (579x776, 266K)

>thehomegunsmith.com
WOuldn't it be easier to make an AK? It's got like the most readily available and easily assembled parts

>The country will never be the same after this.
Make it so, fren, make it so. England must not fall.

You think the arrest squads don't have guns? C'mon man. Bobbys on the street don't have any, but the real police does.

Remember lads,

No-go zones are places where the law doesn't apply... By definition.

>Summer is going to be hot this year.

the summer of hate one eight

Please tell us more about the climate of our own country! It's not as if the only information about the attitudes of the British people is released by the ministry of truth and weaponised by kikes to create brit hate for divide and conquer purposes.

Attached: Mosley1.jpg (850x400, 65K)

Yeah but the bobbies don't. The bobbies make the majority of the police force. So either Britain calls in Royal Marines to murder citizens which leads to revolt and war or they use SWAT murder units like in Ukraine which results in revolt and war.

>winning

Attached: image.jpg (220x200, 21K)

bump

Majority of the police are unarmed and those who are spent most of their time going to check peoples airsoft guns and antique weapons.

What a positively ghastly suggestion.
We're not americans

You've started far more wars than us Nigel. Now FINISH THIS!

I know that. That's why I said "LARGELY unarmed." Point is the bobbies are still the majority of the force and they are unarmed. There are far more citizens (some of whom ARE armed, thanks to hunting licenses etc.) than there are bobbies and if they can overwhelm arrest squads through numbers and as many weapons as they can muster, you will see shit really hit the fan in the UK. All it takes is enraged masses and some sharp coordination.

My point was that by not arming all British LE, (((they))) made quite a potential whopper of a mistake. I hope we see this in action. I really, really do.

Their police aren't armed, if one Paki is able to give them trouble imagine 1000s of determined brits

Yes, and collecting rabid bicycle wheels, don't forget. ;>)

This is not a game of mortal kombat

>Brits
>Ever doing shit
Brits have never known any form of "freedom", ever. It's an alien concept to them.
It's also why they're so content in being good little serfs, and will most likely remain so until the day they decide to take back their nation....with plastic forks (if mummy Queen allows)

can i ask the bongs to explain to my dumb ass why they are voting on something that has already passed? it makes no sense to me.

No it's not. It's the future of your shitty island nation. Die a cuck or die a hero.

So what are you going to do bongs? You have been dissarmed. Unless we see the inner saxon come forward and brutally beat these shitskins with yoru bare hands, there is not much you can do. Awaken Saxons!

>American education
I suggest you do some reading user

Learn to history, kid. You guys were the masters of war and you conquered most of the planet. Stop being a fag and find your true inner English savage. I guarantee he is in there, raging to get out.

indeed.

Hm, when's the last time you were allowed to use language that may hurt anothers feelings again? Like 3 decades ago?

The brits who had the balls to violently resist tyranny left a long, long time ago

Probably around the time you decided to make a fool of yourself on a Taiwanese chopstick enthusiast forum by acting arrogant about a subject you clearly know zero about.

You're right. It's a battle of existence.

>implying we haven't been smuggling weapons to Britbongs for almost three years
>implying the military isn't siphoning weapons into nationalist hands

England will not fall

Time to order a crossbow.

>A subject you know zero about
I know you have to have a loicence to do anything in your country.
I know your police sit idly by while your kids are raped by foreigners because they don't want to "appear racist."
I know buying plastic cutlery requires everything up to including an anal cavity search and a sample of your DNA and finger prints.
I know you're not allowed to say a word about anything your government imposes on you, because one of your billion CCTV cameras may see, and break down your door in the middle of the night.
I know you don't even trust your police with even non-lethal weapons.

>rolls eyes
Sure thing rambo, try not to shoot anybody when you're eating your gun omelette tomorrow morning

Attached: image.jpg (480x330, 23K)

Thanks for continuing to make a fool of yourself. I'm not even going to muttpost because i know not all of your kind is as foolish as you.

You are acting like oppression has managed to brainwash in this amount of time while remaining completely ignorant of the situation in the UK. Stop with your divide and conquer bullshit or you're just a confirmed shill. Americans are given a bad name by you retards who lack to ability to banter unlike the rest of the world, Germans have a better sense of humour than you hoards of /ptg/ retards.

Attached: Tajik Execution.webm (400x300, 1.74M)

nice larp faggot, nothing will happen in your cucked country

Silly. England fell long before you or I were probably even born. But hey, they deserve it for being complacent little goyim for their (((monarchy)))
Nice refutation. You live in probably one of the shittiest countries in Europe. Feelsbadman. You guys used to be alright until you voted in a government that is basically a living, breathing version of 1984 with a multikulti twist thrown into it.

I'll fire off in your direction Muhamad Bin Londoni

>if you’re a real American then you’re British too
Wtf

Attached: 56.gif (320x289, 1.12M)

>Saxon Summer
Got a nice ring to it. Hopefully it turns out better than our last few """Springs""".

>Nice refutation
Like the fact you post memes when i point out that you have no historical knowledge of England?

>if you're a real American then you're British too
mostly East coast people are Brit. us midwesterners are German/Scandi, which looking at current Euro politics isn't any better

>create brit hate for divide and conquer
i don't hate Brits at all, just managing my expectations.

>rolls eyes
you have to go back, bong.

Fair enough, I'm just saying the idea that we are past the point of changing this situation is just ignoring historical trends.

you guys can do it
rise up!
grab your assault spoons
and viva la revolution!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>You have no historical knowledge of England
And neither do you. Otherwise you'd have stopped the nightmare your rainy little island has become. You guys could've had the world. You almost did for a long time, but then you got soft. Your fault. Not ours.

I clearly do considering most law concepts you have of MUH FREEDUMB came from us. How does it feel knowing the greatest Americans to ever live were British?

fuck up bitch you aint doin shit

A fine job this weekend lads. You had those tranny bobbies on the run. Good to see people are finally getting fed up over there. The U.K can easily avoid Muttopia if they shut it down now. The real problem is there are too many people being cowed and brainwashed or just acting like faggots. In reality the UK is still 90% white and could easily expel every Subhuman if the will was there. The UK leaders are weak and would probably buckle in a mass civil disobedience situation considering their history of cucking to the IRA and terrorists. And if the police fire on their own countrymen they are nothing but traitors and belong in an oven. The worse they try to crack down the worse the reaction will ultimately be.

That's probably why you're so cucked. All the good Brits who were worth a fuck left a long time ago.

Haha, and what do you think you're going to be able to do about it you pooftahs? You were lost long ago, and there's no coming back. Sorry I had to be the one to break the news.

Unfortunately for you you're actually descended from the bottom of the barrel of Europe and the world (because lets be honest you're a mystery mix of various blood). Sorry user, good luck though.

The squeakiest faggots are the ones that are noticed.

What can britniggers do if politicians fuck them over?
Pick up the butter knifes?
Face it, Britain is dead.

>You're a mystery mix of various blood
My grandparents came here from Norway. I do have a cousin who burned the coal though, but as far as I know I'm good. But hey, I'm cool with having teeth that aren't crooked or falling out of my head like 99% of you bongs have. Why is that by the way? Is your water that bad or do you guys just have bad genetics?

That's what you all keep telling yourselves while niggers fuck all your women daily and then get on tv and rub your noses in it all the men were too busy fighting wars to even think about sailing across the world the shitheels that populated your country had nothing here they were losers deal with it mate your all shit

Attached: 1528689511364.jpg (547x500, 88K)

Lucky for me you havent been able to hit anything since nagasaki then

>Talks about whites being a minority in the US
>Literally allows every shithead from the third world into Bongland because feelings
At least we're trying to fix our immigration problem. You goyim clearly aren't.

Attached: 1528306568163.gif (633x600, 176K)

You claim we are doomed when our mass immigration only reached peak levels in 1997 while you were fucked ever since the 1964 immigration act.

You anglos won't do shit.
Can't even figure out how to elect an anti immigration party..

Attached: police-hijab.jpg (620x465, 29K)

lol mutt our country won't be majority white soon. Even the UK in its current state is infinitely better off just based on demographics alone. Plus their police are faggots unlike ours who won't hesitate to shoot you at the slightest provocation.In fact the bobbies were running from the demonstrators with their tails between their legs just the other day.

>At least we're trying to fix our immigration problem. You goyim clearly aren't.
That's got nothing to do what what I've just said and what do you think voting to leave Europe is you clown your borders are wide open we are an island you are all already drowning in Mexican food and rap videos face it America is now a Jewish experiment how fast can they make the people of a country mongrel mixed race vermin and by the looks of it fucking fast

Response? Didn't think so

same shit happened here when there were state wide votes for gay marriage, all of which were voted down, then immediately over ruled as unconstitutional by gay judges,therefore making it law....im not even kidding. even california voted it down.

k thanks

Attached: SOFT.png (1062x335, 24K)

Indeed, I'm really sick of these faggots who attack nationalists in other western countries while larping as right wingers. They are the biggest niggers and shills on this board and ought to be gassed. My assumption is that much of it is shareblue and kike subversion though many of them are likely just garden variety traitors or complete fucking retards like the mutt you responded to.

Do It Again Guy Fawkes!!

Attached: v1.gif (500x281, 844K)

Attached: 94F30EB1-2020-4E6D-9ED3-A75AE53500E4.jpg (640x905, 141K)

My heritage is largely British. I know you can do this. My ancestors who came to this country were British. The only reason we won is because we were fighting our own, in an even match, with heart, and help from the French. This is not beyond Britain to secure her freedom. Anyone who says otherwise underestimates who they are, and how oppression will drive them to make the same change it drove us to initiate hundreds of years ago.

we were beheading kings while you religious nutjobs were fleeing to the new world

No one cares enough about the brexit to do anything. At most you'll get some strongly worded articles and Nigel Farage rants on the radio, maybe a few footy lads will march like they did for Tommy, but the MPs will right the wrong of this grave error and do the right thing for the future of Britain.

>I was at the gates of Downing Street when shit was kicking off. If it wasn't for the stage being there acting as a half distraction I shit you not those gates would have been stormed. I wanted it to happen so badly.
So did we!
We also want to see the Traitors in our own government be held to account, too.

Attached: nooses-hanging-on-the-gallows.jpg (320x180, 4K)

I swear user if you are larping I'll never forgive you I got my guns and I want to defend my property

Attached: 10b.gif (659x609, 2.49M)

Don't forget all the funding and support you got from a certain tribe of Israel. Thank Haym Solomon for the founding the United States. Even George Washington, who was your first president, was a crypto-kike (Freemasonry IS the gentile's wing of Judaism, after all).

Don't be telling them!

If your a real American than you'd leave behind your ancestral past. White Americans now are an ethnicity.

Britain even in her current degraded state is still infinitely better off than the U.S user. As soon as there is a non white majority which is soon we will be staring down civil war. I always figured that the bongs would get fed up sooner or later. It's inevitable and the same thing will happen in every European country. It already is.

That's enough Jewing for one day.

Attached: Britmutt 10.jpg (936x564, 196K)

youtu.be/mFKaqP9RgvU

Let only wrath be known.

Attached: raise a glass and let freedom ring.png (354x343, 123K)

those same nutjobs were the ones that cut off charles head you fucking idiot.