Father Malachi Martin, an Irish Jesuit priest and exorcist who worked for Vatican Intelligence...

Father Malachi Martin, an Irish Jesuit priest and exorcist who worked for Vatican Intelligence, claimed in the late 90's that the Antichrist was among us, but wasn't yet active. Who is the Antichrist?

youtu.be/sQXPADz6XgI

Attached: image (1).jpg (1440x810, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7rtmK5n8nnw
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs
youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3hESj__M8&list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewny6LF_zXs&list=PLlTRGidk4A1AI9zwIgfnnPDU43f4Tgmx_
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
youtube.com/watch?v=AOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8f9_k3c4pZQ&index=18&list=RDAOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4bLlpiWh9-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IKDPT_PiYhs
youtube.com/watch?v=n-PSTN6_eBg
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo
youtube.com/watch?v=QgrdiQgt9F4
hourofthetime.com/hott.htm
hourofthetime.com/artbsbell.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If it isn't Jared Kushner, he's missing a real good chance

Attached: E4E745AE-3CDF-4B3D-AB93-410480DF6E87.jpg (715x823, 142K)

I take it back, it's the Pope

Clearly he’s so good the caltholics don’t even realise their doing his bidding.

>wasn't yet active
is there anyone more inactive than Homer Simpson?

Attached: Homer-asleep.png (629x480, 285K)

plot twist: art bell was the antichrist who was siphoning martin's energy to dark channels while getting him to confess his works on exorcism. based white george noory knew he was up against evil itself so he spent a decade working to dethrone art bell so he could then use a CIA cancer gun on art, killing him and thus heralding the age of aquarius.

It may well be the current 'P-pe'

What does pepe have to do with this?

Literally most of the population of the world are devils walking the streets.

Obama

Yep caring for the poor, giving donations. Saying don’t kill the fags show them the way to repent. Yeah he’s really the antichrist

.....so its Trump?

It's me. I've come to destroy this world.

Which means he's already here and has been evident for some time.

Yisrayl Hawkins

blump

It's me, guys. I had just been born then; of course I wasn't yet active.

Attached: brettycoolguy.jpg (1200x1200, 242K)

No, but kissing the feet of heretics and encouraging the dissolution of western civilization under the guise of Christianity is pretty damn antichrist-like.

Satan can’t meme.

>Irish Jesuit
So both a shitty SJW and a heretic, huh?

brumf

>priest and exorcist
Nobody cares what a charlatan says. Well, I suppose rubes might but rubes exist to be fleeced as charlatans know and exploit.

Hitler

Attached: 1502540655588.jpg (537x778, 68K)

Wow caring for immigrants and treating refugees as people = destroying western society

I bought this book. I read the first few chapters.. it was too unbelievable and I have yet to finish it.. anyone else ever read it?

Attached: Windswept_House.jpg (333x500, 56K)

Looks shit desu

The evangelist protestant American church

youtube.com/watch?v=7rtmK5n8nnw

Attached: 1528293657669.gif (320x284, 1.19M)

He was drunk
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

It's not a person. It's "Israel".
6 pointed star
Made of 6 lines
Results in 6 triangles.

Their flag is literally the mark of the beast.

Triple 6 decides.

Yes

Attached: 7B2DA07D-992D-4D11-A2A0-1B042FF56ECF.jpg (600x451, 132K)

Attached: 58F6C3C8-5AF9-46EF-98D4-47BE06174C70.jpg (1024x614, 162K)

I'm sure he doesn't ONLY think of building walls. What a faggot pope.

retard detected.

Attached: 8EFA6AA3-1A05-4C73-AA7F-ACAC108C84C4.jpg (599x400, 65K)

Why should Christians care about white western civilization? Arent these "people" your brothers in Christ?

All Christians support this though. Tgeyre bringing these "people" in and supporting them. Either all of Christianity is actually satanic and only done retard on the internet had it right or you're fucking retarded.

Poasting in a scary bogeyman thread. Ooohhhhhhhhhh
I find it hard to believe religious nonsense

Attached: FE49EC9A-266B-4A4C-B5D3-2ECCB234C8A4.jpg (320x318, 24K)

Attached: 194BE542-637D-4757-9EAA-EAF8CF84F1E3.jpg (960x912, 164K)

Only leftist Catholics. Those with even half a brain realized this pope is bad fucking news. He is most definitely not my pope, and if this is the way Catholicism is going, it seems Protestants had the right idea.

our governments have severed our connection with god
jews control our country
jews are affiliated with the anti-christ

Anyone who’s read the bible or whatever, what happened to Satan? Did he die? Does god kill everyone in the bible? Did anyone live happily ever after?

He gets cast into the eternal fire of Hell, made for him and his angels.

>All Christians support this though
>I've seen some Christians support something so they all must support it.
>I've seen some gay black guys so all black guys must be faggots.
>I've seen one asian thing that looked like a girl, but it had a dick bigger than mine so all asians must be traps.
>I've seen some "Insert race here" enjoying "insert activity here" so they must all enjoy it.
I really hope you can see where I'm going with this you monumental faggot.

>Memeflag
Show yourself!

Pretty sure the Anti-Christ is supposed to be near-universally loved by the time he ascends to power so at this point nobody's really an obvious candidate

>cast into the eternal fire of hell
It’s a bit vague isn’t it? What is that even supposed to mean? Lol

Attached: 21909D9E-4711-4004-8B75-5A6ECDE8A9D8.png (1015x961, 58K)

Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son.

1 John 2:22

the antichrist stilll hasn't come, (((they))) are waiting for the muslims hand over the al-Aqsa Mosque so they can rebuild solomon's temple, the vessel for the anti-christ is Prince William.

Anti-Christ is going to be the first sentient AI.

Little children, it is the last hour: and as you have heard that Antichrist cometh, even now there are become many Antichrists: whereby we know that it is the last hour.

1 John 2:18

He and they are already here

I read a theory about this before, seemed pretty neat.

My mistake. Son of the deciever? Maybe make it...Hillary Clinton?

Attached: 1494009191999.jpg (688x688, 98K)

fuck off noory a shit. rip in peas, art

>Jesuit

Attached: freemason jews 2.jpg (744x747, 126K)

Martin was either a crypto-jew or the greatest shabbos goy ever. He's the main conspirator that got the church to cuck to Jews via Vatican II. Malachike Chaimartin.

>Jesuit
>Vatican Intelligence

Sounds like HE was the antichrist desu

Death. Actual true death, death of the soul.

If you want to do this meme right, you have to make a separate one for the idiot left that states that the white kid gets special privilege by having the dignity of being covered while the child of muhammed ali gets treated like a piece of trash.

Attached: 060490D5-F0E8-4968-B892-FF2961E6B9A4.jpg (1664x2567, 820K)

No shit the antichrist exists. Theyre called jews jews love the antichrist. They use the antichrist to their advantage. Only once he turns on them do they care to stop him. Jews think gentiles are the antichrist. Youre the ones they abuse. And youre waking up. So now theyve doubled down on the white genocide. They think youre the antichrist when really they are.

ding ding ding

The papacy was exposed as the office of Antichrist (Vicar of Christ) over 500 years ago, and Jesuit shills have been concocting various "The Antichrist (tm)" theories to deflect from themselves ever since. (Including the creation of Zionism itself)

So if it’s actual true death, death of the soul then how can he return lmao?
It can’t be actual true death then can it?

Don't forget the interdementional lizard bishiops that allied with the 4th dementional jews. My pastor told me so

It’s the second death.
>And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. -Revelation 21

Attached: 80F6601A-FFE6-4EAC-9C41-1EF93313D1C1.jpg (1650x1275, 298K)

I've considered that the Jews, collectively, are the anti-christ: the 666 star, the 6 gorillion, promoting degeneracy and usury.

But the bible says that it will be a person.
It is not Obambi and it is not Pope Francis. I believe those two might be forerunners of the antichrist and the false prophet.

Malachi Martin is not a reliable witness. He was known to stretch the truth on occasion. MM was the expert for Cardinal Bea, who was a far lefty at Vatican II. Also MM provided inside information to the jews from Vatican II. Also MM was complicit in breaking up the marriage of a catholic news correspondent; also he may not truly have been an exorcist. MM never came clean publicly about his involvement in the wreck that was Vatican II, but just started passing himself off as a conservative. I take everything MM says with a grain of salt.

this website, defeatmodernism/tradcatknight , is run by a guy who is not very trustworthy either. He hires bots to get fake views and then promotes himself as the biggest trad catholic website.

But I do believe that the age of the Immaculate Heart of Mary will come before the antichrist.

Father Malachi sounds like a drunk pedo who talks too much bullshit for attention
>believe me antihrist is already here but hes just taking a nap now gib me money
lmao

Either bill Murray or Tom Hanks.

Maybe Keanu.

I'm gonna go ahead and check this.

Attached: 1506416911977.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

Lmao

I love you user. You're completely right

He called everything back in those old Art Bell Interviews.

Listen to them all

Prince Ginger is the antichrist.

>Maybe Keanu.
leave keanu out of this!

Attached: 1521766008077.jpg (1280x960, 124K)

>muh antichrist

Christ, people are so fucking retarded with this prophecy shit. The antichrist is a concept that doesn't exist in a single person. It's a part of the collective unconscious.

They do love israel. Keep voting them in and support best allie israel. Not joking.

Jews are our allies mohammed

Jews are the anti-Christ.

Check out Jay Dyers analysis of Martin. Spot on imo. As for who it is, most likely the next pope

Barron Trump. Good at the Cyber (AI /VR transhumanist world, built by Elon Musk and with entertainment provded by Kanye)

The anti-christ will be revealed soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs
youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3hESj__M8&list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewny6LF_zXs&list=PLlTRGidk4A1AI9zwIgfnnPDU43f4Tgmx_
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
youtube.com/watch?v=AOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8f9_k3c4pZQ&index=18&list=RDAOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4bLlpiWh9-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IKDPT_PiYhs
youtube.com/watch?v=n-PSTN6_eBg
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo
youtube.com/watch?v=QgrdiQgt9F4

Attached: 1527378886508.jpg (445x409, 72K)

Hol up. First off, what is Vatican intelligence? Do they seriously have their own spy network?

>anti-christ
>real

>cathocucks actually believe this
kek

Synagogue of Satan are our allies?

No. Unrepentant Jews are no better than other heathens.

Muslims are the anti christ

Attached: 254B957B-18AA-4F7F-9F55-16EB5E58F7C1.png (960x2870, 564K)

No one. Abrahamists are delusional.

Why so many poorly formatted sources? Can't you simplify your message with a reason you think this?

This is actually about 96% truth

Art Bell isn't the antichrist but definitely serves him. He's a mason for sure

Bill cooper exposed him

hourofthetime.com/hott.htm

sorry messed up the link
hourofthetime.com/artbsbell.htm

I'm no theologian but don't it seem like The New Testament is a warning against the (((gremlins))) in The Old Testament?
>Literally anti Christ

8=====D~ ~ ~

Attached: 37089579-69d4-432e-96d9-12570d765578.jpg (600x500, 40K)

gnostics are idiots

I’ve read neither. Jews are probably happy to believe they’re the anti christ but qurange is also fabricated nonsense and it’s anti human, oppressive drivel. What they’ve done is made up their own fake god in order to seize control of the Arabs so they need to be punished in the lake of hell fire.

This thread is Stoopid! XD
>YOU KNOW NOT WHEN
GEEBVZ CUMS!
NOCTURNAL JESUS
>CUMS @ NIGHT
W/ UR MOM!
>HE IS KING
TERRIBLE
TERRY
DAVIS!

Attached: 1528772812107362614643.jpg (1200x1600, 577K)

Gnostics are sjw, bunch of fags