Are Whites the result of Niggers migrating to Europe and evolving?

Think about it for a second. An environment with harsh Winters would lead to the evolution of a more intelligent Human. Technically, Injuns are just devolved, Nomadic Asians.

My thoery on Asians is that they're the result of inbreeding in Whites, then some admixture from Arabs thrown in—which of course—Arabs and Jews are inbred Whites who migrated to the desert and lost their smart genes.

Saying you could increase a Niggers' IQ to match White people is retarded. It would take them thousands of years of natural-selection to match the intellect of the White natives, and that's if they don't collapse the White nations with their welfare checks by then.

Unlike most people on Jow Forums, I don't believe in race, I believe in breed. Humans are just extremely intelligent apes. White people are simply the apex of Human evolution.

Attached: Chimpanzee.jpg (600x480, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rhnegativeregistry.com/the-annunaki-enki-and-enlil-rh-negative-origin.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I believe there are two major ethnicities in the world, the ones that underwent a mutation from an unknown source (caucasoids) and the ones that evolved naturally (negroids). Needless to say, both had common ancestors but at one point in history the caucasoid was born of a foreigner breed of humanoids, and throughout the millenia they spread over the world and either mutated or had more encounters with foreign breeds, which led to the vast gene pool of caucasoids.
If you take a closer look, the ancient aryans were actually asian, from the sunken cities between china and japan, the atlanteans then migrated to the north pole, latin america and asia, the high cheekbones indian phenotype is proeminent in most tribes in Brazil, eskimos and mongolians, so I take they came from the same place.
Point being, caucasoids evolved to be smarter and build civilizations like their ancestors, the negroids evolved to live in the wilderness, as nature intended

Attached: Hárpia.jpg (320x240, 30K)

>White people are simply the apex of Human evolution.

Attached: Apex_of_human_evolution.jpg (300x296, 9K)

Nah, that theory has recently been disproven by many geneticists. Africans evolved from homo sapians and Europeans are descendants of Neanderthals. Therefore, they are two very distinct and separate subspecies

I don't think that's an Ethiopian.

It’s great when science confirms what has always been known, and then academic Jewry works to suppress that science because it means Hitler did nothing wrong

Some theorize that modern Europeans are the result of the domestication of Neanderthals through agriculture. Modern white people look very close to Neanderthal children, ergo, we are domesticated and “immature” versions of our Neanderthal ancestors.

Agriculture drastically reduced the nutritional diversity in their diet, thus Neanderthals were not able to develop into fully grown adults. This domestication led to a reduced brain and body size (lower IQ). The same phenomenon can be seen when comparing modern dogs to their Wolf ancestors.

Pic related: Neanderthal child

Attached: 54564553-468F-4811-ADBC-8E293A7DFE39.jpg (280x279, 29K)

God created species. Niggers are a different species that resembles monkeys. We should avoid all hybridization with them (pic related).

Attached: 1.jpg (949x1200, 207K)

Oh my god! Kill it with fire!

Well, there's this thing in statistics called deviation from the norm. Not all white people are smart, and not all black people (what you call niggers) are dumb. If you actually created a society where IQ determined your status within it you would still have quite a few "niggers" in the high IQ tier.

Attached: IMG_40.jpg (408x599, 33K)

Hello Varg

Yes, Virginia, there really were E.T.'s, who do you think provided the wisdom to build the pyramids, give us mathematical equations, science and astronomy? Are you ready for some real wisdom? OK - Good. As per old family journals containing knowledge from ancient Ireland, the origin of races are as follows:
1) Caucasoid, or the WHITE races, descend from the Anunnaki, including the Elohiym godhead. And yes, the ancient Israelites, are actually descendants of the Elohiym royal family.
2) African or Negroid, the BLACK races, descend from the evolved Homosapiens and the hybrid created Adams; they are the EVES.
3) Asiatic or Mongoloid, the so-called YELLOW skinned people, descend from the Nefilim, the ousted royal party from Hibiru - notice I say Hibiru NOT Nibiru - Hibiru/Hebrew - are you still with me here? The Nefilim 'giants' were the reigning godhead until the Elohiym family ousted them, casting them to the Earth;
4) Indigenous or Native peoples of the land, the BROWN or RED races, descend from the evolved Homo sapiens and the Anunnaki - some not authorized by the Elohiym, but boys will be boys, and they made a good working stock of slaves. These people were the ADAMS.

rhnegativeregistry.com/the-annunaki-enki-and-enlil-rh-negative-origin.html

A) The original evolved creatures of the Earth, first known as Homo-Erectus, who evolved to Homo sapiens, i.e., the Neanderthal – eventually this species became extinct due to the Ice Age, the Great Flood, famines, diseases, natural disasters, etc. This race was black skinned with coarse black hair, large features, and type O Rh-positive blood.
B) The original created hybrid ADAMS – the father of all brown-skinned [RED-skinned], indigenous, `native' peoples of the world. The `Adams' were one-half Anunnaki and one-half Earth evolved people. Descendants of the Adam's inhabited all continents and islands of the world.

Note: the Adam's were of lighter skin tones than were the hybrids known as the Woman - `Eve'. The Adams and the Eves all naturally have Rh-positive blood, connecting them to the Earth.
C) The original created Eves – the first hybrid woman, was the mother of all black-skinned peoples of Africa. The Eves, a.k.a. `the woman', was/is made up of one-half Adam's [DNA], and one-half Neanderthal, making her one-fourth Anunnaki, less black than the original Homo sapiens, but nevertheless, black-skinned. `Eve's' bloodline was created to preserve the race of natural Earth-Evolved creatures, who were becoming extinct. All black-skinned races of Africa are from `Eve'.
D) The Nefilim: A race that once lived and reigned politically on planet Hibiru, but were eventually ousted and sent to Earth – they were the `fallen giants' in Biblical accounts, as well as in the St. John family journals. The Nefilim make up the Mongoloid and Asiatic peoples of the world, and originally had type B blood – RH negative – not of this Earth.

>I'm too lazy to jewgle patterns of human settlement.
All humans originated in Africa. Groups moved out of Africa into the Middle East, gradually forking off and going in different directions, evolving into different races. The white gene pool came relatively recently from central Asia. We're closely related to Iranians, North Indians, etc. Notice how some Iranians basically look white? Yeah.

Even "high IQ" niggers are morally defective. Being good at solving mental riddles doesn't turn a rapist, druggie, murderer into the kind of person anybody normal would want to live around. A high IQ nigger will find a way to be some sort of criminal or con-artist.

Attached: creflo.jpg (799x701, 126K)

You all spelled H.Heidelbergensis wrong and forgot to realize Europe was under a glacier when whites arrived on Earth.

ughh.. ok

Rhodensians evolved (sorta) into negroids.
denosovians evolved into Mongloids and Neomongloids (Injuns).
Heidelbergensis evolved into Europoids .A half million years before Neander or Cro Magnon. Those strains only appeared after the Toba eruption.

Anyone who thinks Jews are stupid deserves to be shot.
Jews are 0.2% of the world population and 20% of all nobel prize winners, while you are hiding in your basement they are running the world making mad bank. Jews are the smartest people in the world, asians second, whites third.
Whites are the best because we actually created culture, and have evolved beyond needing a high IQ.
Asians are the result of evolution breeding the same copy over and over again with no diversity. This leaves no need for cultural of scientific innovation because individuals are only competing against other individuals.
The diversity of the white race means cultures are competing against other cultures and so it is advantageous to be innovative and scientific. We have created the greatest cultures in the world and dominated the human race.
Jews simply use their intellectual capabilities to infiltrate power structures and leech off of culture-creating peoples, they have no culture of their own.

You've obviously never met African people.
They're not like American niggers, they are funny and cheerful, and when they are smart they are often more pleasant to be around than whites.

europeans and asians have a high amount of neanderthal generic admixture. homosapiens split, some leaving africa and others staying. these ones that left encountered lands owned by neanderthals and intermixed.

thank you for not saying nigger, the word is very offensive to me as a lefty

It is but Ethiopian isnt a ethnic group, Ethiopia has several bantu/nilote groups in the west and southern portions. That is a Mursi negroid from southern Ethiopia.

The Ethiopians who look more caucasoid are called Habesha and they are from the northern Ethiopia. East Ethiopia has alot of Cushites.