Where do you find women who have had less than 4 sexual partners by age 21?

Where do you find women who have had less than 4 sexual partners by age 21?

>pic related

What disgusting American whores find funny.

Attached: 84CCABA3-18E8-4384-9A05-B0CE90645E0F.jpg (640x593, 252K)

Idk. I am 29 and have never had a serious relationship. I feel doomed.

Attached: AnarchoQueer.jpg (908x716, 90K)

There have been some 1 partner women turning up in basements over the past couple years.

Waifus unironically.

Attached: Girls-Last-Tour-Character-Visual-001-20170930.jpg (500x640, 121K)

go to church senpai talk to the old ladies I met my gf because I was friends with her grandma at church

Attached: 0840669D-4A2C-4260-BD64-A54E66A9EC0C-19086-0000133829EC7DC7.jpg (957x621, 71K)

Don't fool yourselves. Modern woman are garbage even as virgins. I've dated two now that turned into vapid cunts that jumped from dick to dick because you take their virginity from them and they turn into massive sluts thanks to our society's programming telling women "try 25 dicks before you settle down goy"
Call me a bitter manchild all you want but I've seen too many women do this shit.

Church! A wonderful place to meet girls who love the Lord! They know whom their proper Father is! Their heavenly father!

Attached: Mary.jpg (520x648, 67K)

Shalom brother

If I may interject, why not just tell the girls you date the truth about themselves? You wouldn't let a blind girl drive you anywhere, correct? Why let her impulsive, slutty behaviour be any different? Remember! Think like a father!

Attached: mary+poppins+2.jpg (600x400, 45K)

May God bless you!

Attached: Mary+Poppins.jpg (1571x1034, 966K)

I’m not a feminine but I’ve had my dick in over a 100 females. I badly want a committed relationship with one person for the rest of my life. Do fem anons hate that?

lol this can't be real. I keep expecting to not be surprised by humanity but man it's just a rollercoaster in this day and age.

>Do fem anons hate that?
No dear. Women, modern women really. Have no real idea what they want. They look to false idols and gawking media to gain an idea of what they really desire, but instead come up with materialism and vanity! This creates Jezebels! Rude, callous, calculating women, that are hellbent on getting what they want, like a little 5 year old girl! You must resist that temptation that you feel, that lust that you exercise to change your own relationships with women. Ask God for help! He will help you to become a proper gentleman!

Attached: mary_poppins2.jpg (515x461, 40K)

You find them at 16...

its from reddit so what do you expect.

On OP's topic, should I just keep pointlessly fucking stupid roasties or just become INCEL and wait till "the right one" comes around. I feel like I'm losing time. Honestly, sex all feels the same to me.

Attached: american psycho.jpg (564x406, 36K)

>be truthful
Telling women they are impulsively slutty comes off demeaning as hell and I very much doubt that they would respond well to that.

A conservative church.

Thanks Marry Poppins user. I’ll try to reform my lustful ways. Should I stop having sex with my current gf because I have no intention of ever marrying her?

>Telling women they are impulsively slutty comes off demeaning

No dear. I mean what I say. These girls have NEVER had anyone in their lives tell them what their issues are, who care enough to confront them about their malevolent behaviour! I know you respect women and that is most noble of you! A gentleman you are! But you can get through to a woman with your words! You don't have to hit a girl to get a point across! Just tell her the honest truth! No matter how much it hurts!

Attached: Mary-poppins-penguins.jpg (1950x1100, 489K)

>Should I stop having sex with my current gf because I have no intention of ever marrying her?

Hmm. The real choice is ultimately yours my dear! But, if she is not proper wife material, then she will never be a proper mother. Any woman can become a biological mother, but it takes a special kind of woman to raise children. To make them into forward thinking people. If she is not willing to change herself, then she is not worth your time. You must choose!

Attached: Mary+poppins+4.jpg (800x1015, 132K)

Wait a fucking second. Are you telling me none of you people have tried telling girls the truth? How can you know they're unfixable if you don't tell them what's what?

Attached: 1524822554776.jpg (1012x674, 579K)

>Wait a fucking second. Are you telling me none of you people have tried telling girls the truth?

Beauty in a woman can hush even the most God fearing men. They dare not speak to such a creature. But you must! The devil loves gorgeous people. He hunts them the hardest, because they are the easiest to manipulate!

Attached: Mary+poppins+5.jpg (1200x1121, 102K)

I mean she’s great. She would be a great mother. I just think I can do better than her. She’s attractive but most of my ex’s are more attractive.

Why couldn't he just clean up that shitty trash can before taking the picture?. No self awareness.

This isn't always the case anymore.

You've been propagandized into hysteria.

>I mean she’s great. She would be a great mother. I just think I can do better than her.

>I think I can do better

Many lonesome spinsters used to think the exact same way 20 years ago. And now their lives are wasting away. The same will happen to you sir. A lonesome bachelor, roaming, constantly hunting. Does that sound like a fulfilling life to you? Hmmp. Not to me. Ask the Lord for guidance!

Attached: 1508051798632.png (699x562, 275K)

at least you're not 38 and never had a girlfriend

Well! I ask that you use prudent thinking! If you can tell that a girl is no good, either set her straight about her actions or leave her! Listen to your gut!

Attached: Mary-Poppins.jpg (777x1000, 166K)

The only truth is to get them while they are young. Prime wife material women are hitched permanently to the first or second lucky guy to come across them. You got to be there first. If your still 20s and even lower 30s, its still possible if youre desirable and mature about it. It may seem creepy at first to go about, but if you net a trad wife the means are absolutely worth it, and people will generally respect a genuienly sincere suitor. If you wasted your youth or cant be someone women want to love, then get fucked degenerate and better hope you have dickloads of money

I know girls in college who get dicked Friday and Saturday nights and then go to church on Sunday to be forgiven automatically somehow. Gotta love sorority girl theology.

Call them sluts! Use truth as a rude awakening as they are little Jezebels who know nothing of dignity.

Attached: Mary+Poppins+3.jpg (373x225, 121K)

I don't know but it doesn't matter because I'm going to patrol these thots on a shooting spree pretty soon.

That thing is real and even more autistic and crazy than Chris-chan of you can believe it. The only positive thing you can say about him is that he was doing the whole trans thing years before it went mainstream.

>If you can tell that a girl is no good, either set her straight about her actions or leave her! Listen to your gut!
Yeah the thing is that I end up "leaving" too many women. I'm starting to feel like I'm being too picky.

Attached: 1524166883452.png (500x530, 348K)

You are the problem

ADF is one of our rare treasures that needs to be hidden from the normalfag public. like Saint Terry Davis

You're not an incel if you choose to become celibate, idiot.

Church.

>being Catholic
>ever

Attached: 513616247y2467.jpg (195x195, 5K)

CONFESSION IS SATURDAY FOR CATHOLIICS

Who said I was never truthful or honest? Problem is being honest with them sometimes makes them double down on their thoughts because "how dare this man explain something to me like I don't know" regardless of whether they realize it or not. Women are incapable of admitting fault because they were all raised with the "i'm a princess" mentality and that their Prince Charming will swoop down and give them everything they ever want

Middle school

DO NOT under ANY circumstance pretend to own any of the Shumatsus senpai. btw Yuuri is mine.

>He thinks a low body count will stop the modern roasty from roasting
Top fucking zozz, this cuck I knew a few years ago was dating some young girl that only had 2 previous partners and after they broke up she started hopping from dick to dick and was on tinder. maybe 5% of modern women won't ride the cock carrosel it's a bitter black pill gents. Idk if I was better off being blue pilled and falling for the love meme but man seeing women true nature is brutal.
inb4 "church" girl. Another kid I know met a girl from church who turned out to be a reformed slut/pill addict who had fucked 50 dudes and cheated on him with a nigger. I wish I was making all of this up.

>ask god for help
>he will help you to become a proper gentleman
>supreme god
>supreme gentleman
Low-key call for jihad here. Underrated.

>jihad
No...no..nope. Christianity is the way dear.

Attached: mary-poppins-unamused.gif (360x214, 875K)

I'm 27 and never even held hands with a girl.
Fucking normies.

You don't.

Attached: 8 lads.png (629x683, 386K)

The reality is that women are monsters, and we shouldn't trust them.

Attached: (((Fairness))).jpg (1300x1717, 1.17M)

This is also true of most men you meet. It's important to remember women are tainted directly at their hands at very young ages.

Attached: 10 years is celibate now.jpg (2310x3499, 2.52M)

Ultimately, there's nothing you can do about it past a certain age. I've had my "best" luck with slightly below average still-virgin women who were seeking difficult technical degrees.

Attached: 300 range.jpg (908x811, 219K)

Had I known in, say, High School I would've dedicated myself to a single girl and properly pair-bonded, but no one says a word about the benefits of such a traditional relationship.

Attached: A gay jew talks about monogamous heterosexual relationships.png (652x6266, 1.43M)

Instead the world tells you it's harmless. That we're modern. That you can protect yourself from the myriad ills that plagued earlier humans. You're free to accept every unbidden thought from your own hormones and act on them.

Attached: A Single Dad.jpg (1552x413, 175K)

STEP UP THE PLATE YOU MISOGYNISTIC INCEL, PAY FOR TYRONE'S CHILDREN BOYIM

And it won't change. It's hard enough to fight yourself, even if you're fully aware of your own instincts. The screaming animal inside of you will murder logic with rationalization, or outright resist you with depression.

Attached: Abundance Mentality.jpg (1618x605, 422K)

It's shattering. It's crippling. I have to look back at how I wasted the last 15 or 20 years.

And it's still nothing compared to the depravity of most of the women I know - even the more conservative and restrained of them.

Attached: Alone at 42.png (651x851, 629K)

Then you look forward. You see relationships of people 5, 10, 15 years older than yourself. They're miserable at best.

They hold to failing marriages for the sake of their children, or dragged to financial ruin in the chains of alimony.

Attached: And maybe not even her.png (898x1133, 281K)

I still cling to the hope of exceptionalism, that I see what I fear.

Then I see my own sister plotting to divorce her husband in five years, planning the steps with my mother who waited until the tender age of 50 to divorce my father.

Attached: Another story of not being the father.png (903x1081, 112K)

Attached: As dissatisifed as men.jpg (1200x458, 92K)

I have to try so hard to condition myself, when I get into a relationship.

I have to remind myself how the parasitism works.

How I'm genetically predisposed to want to help a woman.

Attached: Average Woman.png (1018x708, 139K)

One of the branches of the armed forces, I want to say the Navy, did a number of training exercises.

Men react differently to a woman in distress than they do to a man in distress. It's a more selfless response, and they prioritize the woman's safety over long-term considerations for themselves, their mission, or pretty much anything else.

Attached: Backup man.png (660x443, 235K)

>make gay thread
>extreme homophobia

>make woman thread
>pol gaypills itself

Attached: image.png (723x684, 156K)

It's true in the mundane world, as well.

My last girlfriend, few months back, her car broke down. Alright. We share it while I work on her car - at no charge. Schedules being what they were, she'd drop me off at work, drive to her work, she would then drive back to pick me up. A necessity from my longer hours at my job.

Attached: be free.jpg (841x905, 477K)

Would I have done this for anyone else? Absolutely not. My own brother's car could break down. He has two kids. "Sorry dude. I can help you fix it on Saturday I guess."

Attached: Bitter End.jpg (1024x694, 95K)

Theres no such thing as being too picky when it comes to a wanting a proper mother for your children.

But for her it didn't even seem out of place until after the fact. A strain on my time, my finances, maintenance of my own vehicle, repair of her vehicle.

All for some girl who I didn't even have long term plans for.

Attached: Born to Whore.png (2828x1968, 2.4M)

The problem with this guy's strategy is that 99.9% of women are retardedly shy and will never talk to a guy first under any circumstance. They are so shy they wouldn't talk to a guy holding a bucket of water if their hair was on fire.

And worse yet, most women are basically retarded and would rather date a drug dealing call center worker who doesn't want kids over a systems engineer who would love to start a family, because the pot head call center worker asked for her number before getting any signal, while the systems engineer is a decent and respectable man and doesn't wantonly flirt with and ask for numbers of women he fancies.

And worse still is women are so retarded they think they are sending "clear signals" of interest to decent and respectable men when they do exactly what someone who is just being polite would do. They never are willing to go beyond the gray area of social etiquette, the "professionalism/niceties" territory of conversation meanwhile totally believing they are flirting. It's insane.

If you find wife material, it's literally just because you lucked out. Because courting modern women is retarded and you're basically playing darts with the lights off. Just because you win doesn't mean you used skill.

Attached: 86694824.jpg (224x225, 9K)

Not judging, just genuinely curious, how is your relationship with your father?

"After you do some basic pursuing" is the important part. You're right about initial ice breaks.

I usually ease up after 1-2 dates, but your mileage may vary.

Rest of your argument is valid though.

Attached: Camp Virgin.png (839x2172, 298K)

Attached: CampLetter1.jpg (2448x3264, 1.89M)

I can explain my father son relationship with a screencap

Attached: image.jpg (1882x775, 269K)

Attached: CampLetter2.jpg (2448x3264, 1.68M)

Attached: 1485216926994.jpg (960x960, 142K)

Amazing post.

I'm tempted to add it to my folder.

Attached: Dont trust your own dad full.jpg (3200x3008, 2M)

Attached: Can't even trust your own daughter.jpg (720x1280, 131K)

Attached: Charles on women.jpg (550x676, 228K)

Attached: Cheating is inevitable.gif (316x341, 11K)

Attached: Cheating whore.jpg (325x3329, 257K)

Attached: Chivalry is dead.jpg (771x928, 151K)

Attached: Crisis Avoided.png (1440x2560, 562K)

Attached: Cuck.jpg (2437x2384, 811K)

Attached: Dating.jpg (892x640, 134K)

Attached: Disgusting on an intellectual level.png (1237x461, 78K)

Attached: divorce.jpg (507x1024, 114K)

Attached: Do women REALLY like men.png (1292x227, 26K)

Attached: dont fight.jpg (1320x1408, 789K)

holy shit thats sad

Attached: 1461362396727.jpg (219x187, 11K)

a Mosque, a Korean Church, a Synagogue

anything else is highly unlikely because white women have been Bb-bLOWN out by Disney telling them they are strong and independent.

Even after you develop a rapport, women are retarded and will never text you first. They will want to talk to you, and never tell you, and wait for you to text them back without ever indicating they want you to text them. They will get mad when it takes 5 days for you to text them some random bullshit because they spent those 5 days stewing even though you had no way of knowing wtf they were thinking.

Women are retarded and if you want a relationship with them you basically have to assume they want your attention at every moment and give it to them selectively and in carefully measured doses, lest they get spoiled. When they become the mother of your kids though, the rules change.

Life is sad.

Attached: good men deserve good women 1.jpg (675x1200, 117K)

Attached: good men deserve good women 2.jpg (675x1200, 106K)

The fucking entitlement on these women. As if relationships are bought through $700 dinners.

Attached: good men deserve good women 3.jpg (675x1200, 112K)

Attached: good men deserve good women 4.png (561x331, 28K)

Attached: image.jpg (1900x1364, 743K)

>less than 4 sexual partners by age 21?
Get them before middle school

you don't, nowadays girls start fucking in middle school and that's a good thing.

literally Church

I dunno, user.

I might just be good looking or likable enough that I'm pursued, but my looks have only ever been complimented as "average."

Attached: Entitlement.png (685x437, 38K)