Serious questions for the Europeans, is it true you really don’t like your national soccer teams?

Serious questions for the Europeans, is it true you really don’t like your national soccer teams?

Attached: A662A3E0-CD8C-4407-A826-3C981D7BC86B.jpg (320x240, 70K)

What team is that? Algeria?

Man, what fucking disgusting country is France.

it's not the same team we got in the 90s, so no
oh Ravelli, you were a beast...

>soccer
they think it's football

Attached: 34567898765434567890.jpg (480x400, 30K)

Well I know a lot of Swedes hate zlatan cause he’s too aggressive

>Being a racist pig
Kante would curb stomp any midfielder in his way, one of the GOATS

Attached: BasedKante.jpg (1200x800, 136K)

Senegal

Basically

Ironically, a player of Algerian decent was banned from the team and pimping an underage hooker and blackmailing a teammate with his sex tape. Algerians claim it’s cause of racism

You remember the movie Rollerball?
In europe, football (soccer) is Rollerball
In south america and africa and such its a nice event for corrupt politicians to make bank, but in europe this shit is really used 90% as a tool for social engineering

I remember being in the cinema 3 years ago (we have one big cinema in my country) and I watched the young people come in
EVERYONE had
>Hitler youth haircut
>tight jeans
>some gay shirt
>very in-your-face coloured shoes
everyone, the cap-verdians, the portuguese, the germans, the arabs, and some of the remaining last actual luxembourgian kids

and then my german collegue told me that this is all due to the "football" stars
We have lost every culture in europe, and all we have left are football stars they look up to
its so weird

Kante is no more a Frenchman than my dog swimming in a pond is a fish

I wasn’t trying to be rascist I’m really just asking if Europeans really do hate their nat teams.

Yeah, everyone wants to go bold like based Kante

Attached: BeepBeepsTheMidfield.png (750x360, 138K)

Interesting. I always thought diverse soccer was a way for Qatari and Chinese owners to make their money

He fought his way to the top of one the most gruelling and competitive football talent pools in the world around the Paris suburbs. The guy is an absolute machine and more French that lazy whiteys who couldn't work anywhere near hard enough to be close to him

Fun fact: Kante didn’t even are his pro debut until he was 21

Shockingly, his determination to succeed at football failed to change him from a jet black Sub-Saharan African into a European

Ok so does any European really hate their national team or are we gonna talk about N’golo kante

>90s england team
>english
>look like adults
>passionate and aggressive

heres the current england youth squad (and other uk sides)

the current mens team isnt much better

Attached: 52354335553354.jpg (634x421, 111K)

Attached: 4564654654654654.png (1358x850, 2.3M)

You know, I really hope you won't find any european here who "hates" his national team, in fact I hope you won't find any european here who even cares about this bullshit, or else i'm really in the wrong place

He got in the hard way, he become a beast from it
does skin colour negate any actions within a nation? More deserving the statues of Frenchman than lazy white frogs that refuse to be in the preliminary squad as back up (Rabiot)
I hope so

Attached: FrenchmanSavesBaby.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Top to bottom left to right
Britain, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland?

France was always swarthy and catholic. They've gotten worse in the modern period, but they haven't been white white in a long time

Well, at least it’s not like the American team which is half Germans who’s moms slept with Americans and who’ve never spent a day in their life before the NT call up

There is no amount of virtue I can exhibit that will turn me into an ethnic Senegalese or Korean

Australia's greatest ever team made the top 16 once by beating Croatia, with a team where 7 of the players could have played for Croatia based on their ancestry but chose Australia

I’ve just always wondered because on sports boards (not /sp/) I’ve seen people say that people hate their NT because they’re not majority ethenic, except for when they do good

correct, we'll never have another england team

that is a sad train of thought, you'd be surprised how much these people love and appreciate their adoptive homelands, or in most cases where they are actual born and all they know.

White Australians / Americans / Canadians / etc. are emergent European-descended ethnic groups

>skin is race

Attached: 5453454534.gif (500x281, 272K)

0 of these players still play

only idiots would say that, if you watch sport you want to watch the best and see the best play for you and it is that simple

The case with America pisses me off because they aren’t any good, weren’t born here, in most cases never spent any time here, and have virtually no connection to America other than their slutty mothers. They chose to represent America not out of pride, but so they’d get a better chance at international apps.

There’s also the case of Aron johanssen. Born here by accident, lived his whole life in Iceland, decided to rep America for more World Cup chances, and Iceland makes it while he doesn’t. I don’t even fell bad for the cunt

No, because unlike in America we classify people in nations and not skin color. All those blacks dudes are proud French.

I know

His "adoptive homeland" ceases to exist in direct proportion to how many of his kind settle on it

>if you watch sport you want to watch the best and see the best play for you and it is that simple
Why even bother having national teams then

lolol you probably didn't get the news but this guy "cem özdemir" put a picture of his twittertwatter with Erdogay with the caption "my president"
it was a big thing in german news

Lmfao wtf is that bro. France? Hahahahahahaa holy shit thats looks more like fucking Zimbabwe

Football is a nigger sport like basketball. Only literal retards watch anything other than the World Cup where we see the Whites dominate the lesser races.

I know for a fact not all of them are proud French. Karim benzema only ever wanted to rep France but he hates France. Always considered himself Algerian. He’s only one example though

I feel like of all German Turks have gotten in trouble for that

could make the case for assembling assorted shades of mercenaries for the club sides in the name of entertainment but the national game should never be about winning at all costs.
your posts are pretty retarded and i think ive eaten the bait, so will say no more

I have to agree, considering foreigners make up half my countries NT

"Nation" was explicitly articulated as an ethnolinguistic community in contrast to giant multinational empires. "National self-determination" after WWI was literally a process of creating ethnostates

And thank god that faggot doesn't play for us. What I mean is I would care more if there were people that didn't identify as French, didn't grow up in France or speak proper French ect. As oppose to just being pissed cause there are some niggers on our team.

And as far as I know, most of the niggers in our team are just normal French people that happen to be good at football.

Ok that makes sense. I just really pissed me off when people ay for countries they don’t even like that much just to get int caps

nice post