I can't find anything higher than myself to dedicate my life to

Please help me. I've considered Christianity and nationalism, but they are both lacking in reason. I want to go as deep as it gets.

Attached: krabs.jpg (600x600, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lawofone.info/
tertullian.org/fathers/jerome_chronicle_03_part2.htm
newadvent.org/fathers/0614.htm
eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/SEsearch/SEsearch.php
academia.edu/6108262/Quake_Article
youtube.com/watch?v=04XF4zzFGB4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Übermensch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nietzschean_affirmation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dedicate your life to opposing the Jewish World Order

dedicate your life to yourself. Hedonism is a valid path.

Attached: 1527297509440.jpg (574x863, 95K)

Checked, but why? Why would I die for people who wouldn't even spare me a bed if I was homeless?

Hate

I have the keys to the bottom of the rabbit hole.

JESUS IS THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE. GLORY TO YAHUAH PEACE ON EARTH GOODWILL TOWARDS MEN.

Ask any question and I can answer

Attached: 7f7b89ad947bfbb092f93d9256b66b6e.jpg (655x900, 85K)

>Christianity
>Nationalism
>Lacking in reason
I swear it’s like this world is trapped in its own creepy twilight zone. Have fun in your collective mental illness and ignorance.

I ask again:why would I die for people who wouldn't even spare me a bed if I was homeless?

Cause its not about You its about Him inside of You.

Its supposed to be family, you goddamn fedora. You do religion to surround your family with morals and other likeminded people. You do nationalism to protect your family. You devote yourself to work so you can accrue wealth so youre family isnt part of the have-nots. Its your natural prerogative and duty to spread your geneseed and foster it for success like the thousands of your fathers have before you and for the thousands of your sons after.

Know thyself.

lawofone.info/

I ask one more time: why would I die for people who wouldn't even spare me a bed if I was homeless?

>What should I devote my life to, the thread
Good thread idea, Italybro. How many refugees have you physically removed from your country today?
My grandparents sailed to Ellis Island from southern tip Italy, would like to visit your country one day and reconnect with my roots while it’s still intact.

Attached: F0C81D82-B7CF-4707-8E3E-116044BBAEF2.png (941x887, 199K)

Go ahead. Try being a cuck or a militant fedora. Watch your brain become fried and your life pathetic just like theirs.

Attached: 35116B5B-9949-4A3D-97C7-A751FCBEE4A5.jpg (184x184, 28K)

Why would I be those things? They are repugnant to someone with my scope of understanding.

>I can't find anything higher than myself to dedicate my life to.
"But muh undertandin"

You obviously have no peace so why not accept The Truth already and be saved from everything thats about to fall upon the wicked?

Attached: 1528056487127.jpg (1600x1232, 194K)

Christcucks pls go. Church is just for getting pussy, everyone knows this. Protestant types who don’t go to church, I can’t even.
If you don’t have people you care about, then it’s hard to find meaning that isn’t inherently self-centered, so.
Mistook ginger flag for Italian flag, sry pls no bully

Attached: 76E65D00-F4B2-4464-B5BD-24F2D69D15CC.jpg (822x900, 304K)

When was the last time you spared a random homeless stranger a bed? When people who used to go to my church but moved away visit the area again they don't have trouble finding someone to let them hang around for a while.

Ew, why would I care what an Italian thinks?

It's not done in irish society anymore. Shame. Damn shame. The more my people lack it the more I feel it.

READ HEGEL

Attached: e371d6aa14c82ae1deb449c26b608252b191d70ebb6491ccd8adad3d6cf7f403.png (600x399, 354K)

“I am Ra. The Law of One, though beyond the limitations of name, as you call vibratory sound complexes, may be approximated by stating that all things are one, that there is no polarity, no right or wrong, no disharmony, but only identity. All is one, and that one is love/light, light/love, the Infinite Creator.”

Lol. And you wonder why you post on Jow Forums complaining about a lack of meaning in your life.

Attached: 0E19DA23-6B2C-494A-B5E4-032F122EB3FA.jpg (496x410, 53K)

Take pic and apply to yourself

DAMN YOU TOTALLY ROASTED HIM LIKE WTF???!!! HOW WE WILL EVEN RECOVER!!!!!

Attached: 936649_627047744073594_4553660439959180834_n.jpg (540x960, 32K)

I roasted his ass in every conceivable way. He's much poorer than me, statistically. We Irish Catholics earn more than stupid Italians in both America and Europe. His ass belongs to me. He's a fucktoy to be discarded at the slightest inconvenience.

I got news for You pal. I too am Irish but so is The Anti Christ.

Attached: 1140-jfk-assassination-documents.imgcache.rev5371b68a09281022a7f3656c331e5d41.jpg (1140x655, 159K)

Im glad I can hide threads like this.

Mass Genocide
Child molestation
A french guy named Terry or Terrare who ate a baby whole. Do not Google, your entire week will be ruined.
Congratulations, you are now an atheist. Or a satanist. I don't care.
BTW I am a Christian.

>Compulsively did the Italians aren’t white bit
>ass
>Catholic
>fucktoy
t. JIDF shill who got tired of shilling and decided to openly ask what tf he was doing with his life.

Attached: F2E820F8-3614-4275-83E1-4C1F04FC4B45.png (521x434, 144K)

The only choice

Attached: Wu.jpg (671x1024, 140K)

I mean, yeah, Christianity is good. The ancient Mesopotamians were known for their ancient advanced societies, with their tower walls, and their bronze armor, and their complex laws, and their writing. I like the creation myth the best since it explains that people sin because thsy have knowledge of both good and evil, and so they choose to do evil. It was veey advanced for its time. I still take Christianitie's morals heart to heart. You don't have to be with the people who say everyone is going to hell unless they are so and so. God never made any direst or indirect directions on that subject. It's even a sin to judge people like that. You have every right to make up your own mind.

ahh so this is how I achieve CHIM

I've had shit health so my higher purpose is to do something about it. Specifically our chronic illness care and detection is terrifyingly inept. The detection part in particular is scary. I see reporting done by the CDC and just talking around tells you're they're tremendously offbase. Imagine a country full of people who have lost just 10% of their ability. You reach a tipping point very quickly.

Anwyays, my own life experiences chose my path for me pretty much. Maybe a strategy is to live as much as possible and maybe fate will do the same for you? Good luck bro.

Go like Diogenes and live with as little as possible.

Nah Christianity's not lacking in reason! There's a lot of excellent evidence for it. Take the darkness and earthquake that took place while Jesus was on the cross, for instance.

The Gospels, of course, report it:

>"And the sixth hour having come, darkness came over the whole landr"
- Mark 15:33

>"And the earth shook and the rocks were split"
- Matthew 27:51

Non-Christian ancient historians reported this darkness and earthquake, though they tried to explain it as an eclipse:

>in the fourth year of the 202nd Olympiad [32-33 AD], an eclipse of the sun happened, greater and more excellent than any that had happened before it; at the sixth hour, day turned into dark night, so that the stars were seen in the sky, and an earthquake in Bithynia toppled many buildings of the city of Nicaea

- Non-Christian Roman historian Phlegon reporting the darkness as an eclipse. Read it here: tertullian.org/fathers/jerome_chronicle_03_part2.htm

>This darkness Thallus, in the third book of his History, calls...an eclipse of the sun

- Summary of the non-Christian Roman historian Thallus reporting the darkness as an eclipse. Read it here: newadvent.org/fathers/0614.htm

But there were no eclipses at this time. Look at all the total eclipses in the world from 30-40 AD here: eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/SEsearch/SEsearch.php

There were none that were even anywhere near the entire Empire that whole decade.

So it is impossible for this darkness to have been an eclipse. Not to mention eclipses don't cause and have no association with earthquakes.

Further, the paper at academia.edu/6108262/Quake_Article reports that, by examining sediments from the Dead Sea, that an "early first-century seismic event has been tentatively assigned a date of 31 AD with an accuracy of ± 5 years" was identified. So we have geological proof in addition to the testimony of the non-Christian histories that this earthquake really did take place at this time.

Attached: Crucifixion.jpg (1024x768, 168K)

Actively work towards opposing the root ideology that's lead us to our present situation - egalitarianism. Better yourself, be an inspiration for others to better themselves too. Work to build a new civilization to replace the bloated corpse we're in right now.

What if I am scorned by fashionable ladies like Diogenes? I just wanted a qt gf.

Attached: diogenes-fap-cave-ca 350 BC.jpg (600x939, 396K)

Unironically Islam. Monotheistic and wholesome

Read the red parts of the New Testament. The object is not to gain in return for righteousness, but to surrender in return for eternity. This world is an illusion. Jesus held the key to the real one and in His father's house are many mansions. One awaits you. Investigate.

>can't find anything higher than myself

Put the bong down, Mario.

Attached: 1501983234291.jpg (600x452, 22K)

Who is Melchizidek, and where was ancient Salem?

> can't find

Keep looking

>I've considered Christianity and nationalism, but they are both lacking in reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=04XF4zzFGB4

It's not only about the rational, but that which can align the rational, the emotional, and the spiritual

Hey bro you ever had anyone love you more than they loved themselves? Like a good Mom? God loves you even more than that. Seriously, no bullshit. There are people out there who are filled with the love of God.

Dedicate your life into figuring out the great secret that every religion has different parts of encrypted into them. If you don't care about anyone but yourself learn the great secret, unlock the kundalini, and be the creator you were always meant to be. A start is ancient alchemy and hermetics. Also look into the Great Arcanum. There were and maybe still are mystery schools that helped individuals figure out this great mystery.
If you won't do this then fuck off back to the potato farming you lazy nigger

>I've considered Christianity

Try considering Christ. Living for self? Lol... sad. You don't understand Christianity.

Christ is the incarnation of truth and the giver of order. This is what we mean when we say that he is the truth, the way, and the life. It's a metaphysical statement, which can and ought to be examined philosophically. When we call him the Logos, we mean that in the stoic sense of word. Look into stoic metaphysics.
If you can't worship anything else, can you not worship truth? Can you not worship the red pill?

>Aquinas and Augustine lack reason

>Hobbes and Filmer lack reason

Boy you're retarded. Go to Church, learn the Irish language, fly the Tricolor with pride, and do your small part to help save your nation before it goes the way of Britain.

Aviation.

Give yourself up to MAGA

Become the Übermensch

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Übermensch

Attached: 14.jpg (768x1024, 143K)

Seek our Creator
Christ.

NATIONALISM
>the theory that a guy from Seattle has more in common with a guy from Alabama than with someone from Vancouver

>God is dead. God remains dead. And we have >killed him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the >murderers of all murderers?

>Zarathustra proclaims the Übermensch to be >the meaning of the earth and admonishes his >audience to ignore those who promise >other->worldly hopes in order to draw them >away from the earth

>Zarathustra ties the Übermensch to the death >of God. While this God was the ultimate >expression of other-worldly values and the >instincts that gave birth to those values, belief >in that God nevertheless did give meaning to >life for a time. 'God is dead' means that the >idea of God can no longer provide values.

>Zarathustra presents the Übermensch as the creator of new values.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nietzschean_affirmation

Attached: 1488.jpg (768x1024, 106K)

Then dedicate your life to yourself you fucking weak loser. What else should a man do?

>nationalism
>lacking in reason

Attached: hegel.jpg (590x288, 35K)

>I can't find anything higher than myself to dedicate my life to.

Attached: Virtual euphoria.jpg (897x619, 169K)

Attached: 88.jpg (768x1024, 96K)

I'm definitely higher than you right now. Dedicate your life to my will. My will is love. Love everything all the time from now on. Everything. Love it. Always.