Israel appreciation thread

Attached: 771b09f.jpg (750x824, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/business/429362-south-africa-farmers-trained/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1509776804764.jpg (632x732, 351K)

Attached: 1514496451927.jpg (788x1026, 203K)

ONE POST BY THIS ID. CAN REDDIT NIGGERS FUCK OFF???

SAGE AND HIDE ALL NIGGER TIER THREADS

Attached: 1528699008230.png (593x596, 604K)

Never trust a kike, they are up to something nefarious.

Wait

The paradox of Jews vs national Jews I guess.
Israel itself knows what its like to run an apartheid government surrounded by the ethnically different that wish to kill you.
Perhaps humanity really is simpler than I thought, and it all really just comes down to who's side you're taking at any one moment.

Attached: subversive jews.png (768x633, 211K)

>the number of posts you make determines the quality of your content

The absolute state of nupol

Calm your tits, lads. (((They))) are only helping the white farmers with self defense so they can still have the appearance of running South Africa. Whites and (((merchants))) look similar in the eyes of the average sub-80 IQ nog. If the farmers get killed, eventually the "white" bankers will get killed, and we can't have that, goyim.

TL;DR - Jews training whites so Jews can still maintain actual power in an industrialized country abundant in natural resources.

Israeli Jews might as well be a separate race from American and European Jews, much like how American whites are completely distinct from Europeans. There are those who leave and tame the wilderness and those who stay behind.

God bless Israel!

You literally go on every thread and post this, fuck off 9gag incarnate.

Isn't the guy in the right of this picture Jewish?

Attached: Winnie_Mandela_Nelson_Mandela_Yossel_Joe_Slovo_hammer_and_sickle_red_star_flag_banner.jpg (620x386, 55K)

Attached: based-israel-1.jpg (2000x2000, 2.46M)

KIKE SHILL DETECTED. DEFENDING A JEW THREAD IS REDDIT TIER AND REDDIT NIGGERS NEED TO FUCK OFF

Attached: 1518454977170.jpg (808x1024, 101K)

>destroys nuclear weapons of wild Arab dictators
>shares important military technologies with the US (and only the US, not China, Russia etc.)
> helps South Africa with its negro problem

But yeah, fuck Israel, muh shitskin invaders got hurted :((

They are teaching their useless meme fighting style. It's a photo op. If they really wanted to help they would send a shit ton of weapons and ammo.

Attached: based israel.png (1000x624, 448K)

they're charging shekels for it

Post the link rt.com/business/429362-south-africa-farmers-trained/

>Boomer, the eternal

Israel also helped Rhodesia and gave SA Nukes against these niggers, maybe they will do it again

Stay Jelly faggots

Attached: youtube polish passport.jpg (640x670, 60K)

Attached: 1525131180281.png (550x728, 22K)

based israel. its really just a few faggots on here who are extremely vocal anti-semites, probably mostly for the internet "nigger" factor irony

>whites colonized and steal land from blacks
>turn blacks, rightful citizens of africa, into second class citizens and routinely beat and fuck them over
>finally blacks have had enough
>start fighting back
>OY VEY WE GOOD WHITE BOIS WE DINDU NUFFIN!

How could anyone side with the invaders in south africa while simultaneously advocating for an ethnostate in europe I just don't know.

in reality it was Egypt and Syria who had just come out of colonialism and were equipped with old ww2 guns vs Israel and the US who had advanced technology and (((them))) on their side

>turn blacks, rightful citizens of africa, into second class citizens and routinely beat and fuck them over
They got a lot richer than the rest of Africa, that's why S.A had net inward migration throughout its history. Only braindead libtards would rather be starving / cannibalised than a second-class citizen.

nah its most of us who hate ISRAEL. we dont hate jews we hate Zionists and jews who try to undermine the west

Attached: 1525131908358.png (521x434, 144K)

It wasn't white mans choice to make either way. If they were to fail in their own land it should have been on their own terms.

>thread made barely 60 seconds before

Give him a chance ffs.

I appreciate nothing about this "nation".

Lol, they are better at virtue signalling to the white man than the Zionist we put in the white house.

hey if you dont like them, more for me :)

Attached: 1515918296162.jpg (634x674, 98K)

Ignorance.
The Europeans came to South Africa where there wasn't really much settlement there, when they came, the bantu niggers or w/e they're called were in the process of genociding Khoasians, which the Europeans stopped, Europeans then made large settlements and niggers looking for food and shelter came in by the droves, then kikes came and said to niggers "hey, whitey stole your land, you wuz kangs"

No, OPs who shitpost and run are an epidemic. Though that guy is retarded for sperging out when the thread is barely a minute old.

You smell like a cuck who doesn’t understand history.

last i checked most of our globalist, subversive, anti-liberty leftists are white and black not jews

Attached: hank johnson.jpg (275x183, 5K)

Changing our facebook profile picture is virtue signalling. Going out and training people how to fight off feral niggers is actually doing something.

>If they were to fail in their own land it should have been on their own terms.
Nope, that's another libtard point of view. We have no reason to worship the will of niggers and regard as it of being of any importance, let alone transcendent importance

israel deserves less hate that polspergs direct at it

their own """white""" nations shamefully threw rhodesia and SA to the niggers and cheered while LE EBIN Joos had the gall to support the whites abandoned by their """brothers""""

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

No, it does deserve it for the bullshit shenanigans they pull. However they are human, not cartoon villians. Not everything they do is bad necessarily.

Why would Zionists have to gain by undermining the West? They are allied with the West.

It's actually the same shit with Israel too. Bunch of Zionists show up in 1800s, a few scattered Bedouin nomads and bumfuck "Palestinian" villages is all they find. They start irrigating the desert, building new cities like Tel Aviv, suddenly all these Arabs from around the region come looking for work in the developing proto-Zionist state. These Arabs start having children and grand-children and suddenly these little bastards grow up and start yelling, "we wuz Palestinian kangz, you stolez our landz!"

Jewess vagina presentation subliminal enticement PSYOP pic thread. The oldest trick in the book. Amatuer hour at hasbara head quarters.

False, bantu are not native to most of SA. They actively oppress the khoi(actual natives).

this is the logical fallacy the retard anti-semites on Jow Forums cant ever seem to comprehend. why would a tiny nation surrounded by hostile aggressive muslim nations want to subvert the greatest ally it directly depends on to protect it from imminent destruction?

>kravmaga
>jew jit sue
yea i dont think learning how to cry foul when they get into a car accident is going to help. im certain they will just be raped and eaten in south africa

Niggers aren't native to Africa. Monkeys are.

To make sure it stays that way, whether we like it or not.

The Communist jews smuggled in weapons to niggers during Apartheid. Internet search “Secret Safari”. Hard to know what Israel is really up to.

Attached: AC15DEEC-FAE6-4BAF-AF46-0F7609D78165.jpg (768x432, 257K)

The commie Jews tend not to also be Zionists, who are, ironically, closer to Nazis.

(((Joe Slovo))) Communist jews ruined South Africa.

Attached: E7F23BB0-AA64-452C-89F5-1C9874072DAD.jpg (525x700, 147K)

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""white"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

This. Liberal, atheist Jews are the loudest critics of Israel and it is these Jews who are the agents of subversion

>2018
>still believing in god
>still believing in a kike god
CHRISTKEKS BTFO

Attached: 1505116008379.jpg (600x495, 128K)

>god bless the jews

Attached: 1526735920510.jpg (1166x540, 243K)

Which is not to say that Zionists dindu nuffin. The middle eastern campaign that we've been at for the better part of 2 decades and all the fallout from it such as the refugee crisis, terrorism and so on is all them.

>jews are truly Light Unto Nations

Attached: 1526844147987.png (1280x720, 1.57M)

>jews are truly god's chosen

Attached: 1525079549504.jpg (2048x979, 244K)

>Braise ethno states ethnic nationalism forever
>Wtf Israeli racists

This is only because the C*mmunist party is opposed to Israel now. Don't you remember the International Jews funding the the C*mmunist party just a few months ago?

Attached: Black Cube.jpg (474x382, 12K)

That has been an American campaign, not an Israeli one. Israel actually opposed the Iraq war because they were worried about Iraq becoming an Iran proxy.

As far as I'm concerned, the Iraq war was worth it to defend the rules-based international system and prevent weapons proliferation / breaches of human rights (though Saddam didn't have weapons, he did break the rules by expelling weapons inspectors and that made it seem likely he did have them)

Attached: 1507514274549.png (283x178, 8K)

Please take the sesame seed buns off of your eyes and read a fucking book for once

With interest.

Attached: 56d54ed111626ee5ff8f29c2dd07f79636466e40531691406436ffe9aa30f3f3.png (1271x2097, 1.84M)

The Iraq war was a shitshow that we had no business being in. Afghanistan too to be quite honest. 3000 Americans die so you go to war and have 6,700 more die (not to mention your allies you dragged in) for basically not a whole lot.

Attached: 1527963421297.jpg (1521x1018, 307K)

>As far as I'm concerned, the Iraq war was worth it to defend the rules-based international system and prevent weapons proliferation / breaches of human rights (though Saddam didn't have weapons, he did break the rules by expelling weapons inspectors and that made it seem likely he did have them)

Attached: 1522533726537.png (1418x536, 145K)

>ignores the massive aid jews received from (((the west))) .
Also helps if you bomb unsuspecting goyim airforce on the ground while you are still at peace.
u.s.s. liberty faggot

Seems like both of you just ignored the stuff about the rules-based international order?
Maybe you want to live in a world where rogue regimes can get away with whatever they want, including nuclear weapons proliferation and widespread breaches of human rights (torture, genocide, etc)?

>kicking a gang of wild niggers will work
May I suggest a belt fed machinegun

Call me when thwy do it for free. For what we know, most of chamces are the kikes started the farmer chasing to sell their services.
With jews you lose.

That "rules based international order" is you removing world leaders that oppose you, who lack the means to stop you.

FUCK OFF JIDF

Attached: image.jpg (3668x3284, 1.1M)

Jews play both sides.

>PAY ME TO TEACH YOU HOW TO FIGHT THE NIGGERS THAT I PAID TO KILL YOU!

The disgusting nature of the Jew knows no end.

>much like how American whites are completely distinct from Europeans

This is completely false, and genetic science and statistics prove it. You're just being a divisive kike.

Attached: you do not exist.png (889x825, 401K)

Nope. It included sanctions on Saddam for years and sanctions on Putin now. Regime change is what happens if nothing else works.

Goodest goy making a case for his masters

AKA, removing world leaders that oppose you. Has it occurred to you that maybe not all the world wants or needs "freedom and democracy", and that your pursuit of it has created untold suffering and cut short countless lives?

Tiring of this Israel is our bro meme, Hans.
Israel adopted an anti-Apartheid attitude in 1961 in public and supported sanctions. They only helped covertly with our nuclear program and selling weapons to the government after their 1973 war. They didn't do it for ideological reasons or for South Africa. They did it for Israel and shekels like they always do. Their relationship with South Africa was purely one of convenience. There were massive protests in Israel against Apartheid, against Sharpeville, against a lot.

Also let's not forget that the Rothschilds bankrolled Rhodes and the Anglo-Boer War for control of the diamond and gold mines, and a bunch of Soviet Jews actively subverted South Africa by training, financing and equipping communist terrorists.
WE TOOK ON THE WORLD ALONE

Fuck it I support Israel, dude honestly who has done more for whites than the Jews? You people are fucking retarded talking shit about them, but then support Trump? Get educated, zionists are far better than the Deep State who want to kill you all. Hillary would have won and we all would be rounded up and killed honestly.

No

Attached: Kikes.jpg (607x388, 60K)

>zionists are far better than the Deep State
>catsup is better than ketchup
kek

Attached: Oven em.jpg (539x346, 51K)

Attached: E04AA026-F16E-46DB-9F18-CC427413E668.jpg (2019x679, 245K)

You're not pay attention to anything I write, so there's no point continuing this discussion.

go die for israel you dumb traitor.

plus it was mossad who gave mandela his terrorist training.

Yeah they’re probably arming the black population too

She needs better training than that.

I could provide it.

The fuck are you on about mate? Israel is doing fuckall for us now. This is literally a few guys who happen to be ex IDF soldiers, training a few afrikaners.

They're only helping them, because our shitskin government hates them.

They don't want to help us, they just want to stick it to the ANC, and use my people as proxies.

If you honestly think they have their boer "brothers' " best interests at heart then you're all retarded.

You may continue eating that Israeli cock, but don't expect it from the majority of Boere or minority of based Anglos.

How much are they charging for these lessons?

2 wars

Attached: harharhar.jpg (233x216, 6K)

>2 wars
That's it? For a deal like that the interest rate must be through the roof.
>Fight in 2 of Israels wars
>Duration of both conflicts combined is approx. 30 years
>Thanks to the fine print added by Corporeal Goldberg the compound interest rate has the Afrikaners indebted to fight for Israel for the next 500 years
Don't sign anything they give you user.

Not up to me, mate.Our politicians have a proud history of bending over to compromise. We'll have to grind through Shekelstein's deal.

Attached: 1526572488189.jpg (228x217, 10K)

what proof do you have? as far as i know with zionist's jews if your not one of them then your a pawn to them. isreal is not better then shillary, they claim to be your friend and love you but will stab you in the back and sell you out to your enemy's then act like they dindu nuffin and deny stirring the pot to their own shit stew

It's just an Israeli company, a lot of western SF run these types of courses and SA is overrun with heaps of PMC training companies that use the shit holes that are SA cities to train them in defensive driving and paramedicine.

What you all failed to see here is that someone has decided to advertise this, so that if you need to be trained in self-defence as a farmer no doubt you'll think of asking those nice jewish boys to come help.

I am, I just know what the bullshit actually means in practice.