Why are you against $15 an hour?

Productivity would skyrocket.

Attached: 1519204554864.webm (540x302, 2.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=csYIKx4s344&t=133s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ONE POST BY THIS ID. CAN REDDIT NIGGERS FUCK OFF???

SAGE AND HIDE ALL NIGGER TIER THREADS

Attached: 1528610449607.jpg (476x477, 22K)

So if someone paid me enough, I could bat .500?

this stupid shit isn't worthy of an unsaged reply.

If they want to make that much money, then they should get out of burger flipping bullshit that highschool kids do, and get an actual career. Maybe weld or something. Holy shit the audacity of these niggers.

Attached: 1525140479464.jpg (1024x700, 545K)

He's slow and unrefined. Plus
>that cheese portion
What a fucking pleb holy shit.
I bet that faggot gets gel-layer.
>t. top-tier dominos wage slave

Yeah it would increase for like 2 weeks then people would be wanting $20 an hour.

Attached: 0polresponse.png (1156x2031, 290K)

you're doing gods work user

>trying to sage with an image upload

At first I thought first post was you mad cunts shitposting. Then I actually looked at the flag. I'm confused.

>productivity would skyrocket
LOOOOL

I'm not who matters. What matters is business doesn't balance or succeed when you just throw your money around carelessly just to be nice.

Because that's how businesses fail, along with their pie-in-the-sky idealism.

Because people already making 15 dollars will be the new poor, and they will demand an increase in pay, and those making 20 will demand, and so on and so forth.
Cost of living needs to decrease, not increase in wages.

>Productivity would skyrocket.
No, it wouldn't.

My brother, an EMT, makes a little more than $15/hr, not much, but what you're saying here is that Mr. Burger-flipper's job is worth nearly as much.

Attached: warhammer-tone.jpg (1318x1536, 328K)

>not realizing a rising tide lifts all boats

>not realizing some boats have built-in holes
>it's a feature

>This is what gommunists actually believe

For one month then drop off forever. We're talking about millennial employees. You must be one of their boomer parents. Genx here. Rate of pay means nothing to millennials. Avoid work at all costs is key.

The problem isn't minimum wage it's inflation. We're just going to put the final nail in the coffin of small business by increasing minimum wage. Jobs will be automated and the little guy will suffer. If you're not competitive enough to earn $15 now you'll simply be unemployed. You're earning $7.50 because that's what you're worth. If you can't live off of it blame inflation

Since most companies would become unprofitable without a price increase to compensate, how would you choose to combat that? It doesn't create any wealth.

You're supposed to count the pepperoni

It's called inflation, nigger.

Maybe I don't live in a boat. Maybe I live in a house just above sea level, and I don't want oceanfront property.

Can we just deport all poor people?

Well, to be fair, both burger flippers and medical related fields are both causing massive damage to society. People used to die all the time, now they are kept alive at society's expense. Who has the pic of the nig-spic cycle?

>Productivity would skyrocket

Been there, done that. When young people get a bunch more money they blow it partying, come in hungover and call out sick way more often.

explaining sage.. the fuck has Jow Forums become?

Raising minimum wage only brings the poverty line hire since everything else increases. If you want more money then lower it, then you will be making more than minimum wage.

Attached: 1197959639946.jpg (604x453, 36K)

there's a big difference between earning $15 an hour and forcing your employer to pay it for the bare minimum.

>tfw OP liked your post so much he deleted his thread to make your post the first one

higher not hire, shit.

it's not really a simple gibs more moneys thing.
during the height of American power a simple grocery clerk job was enough to support a small family with one car. Of course those peons don't get that. They simply think more in the paycheck means more for my life. There are more factors to consider to get that sort of balance again. Affordable home ownership would go a long way for this. For most it's either pay rent or save for education, most times rent wins. Most times that means running 2 jobs for a combined 60 hours a week. A commitment most office dwellers get close to or above 6 figures for enduring out of a single career.

Because we need to reduce inflation, not make it grow.

Yes, wages have been stagnant, but just increasing wages isn't going to solve the problem, because companies will just pass those costs onto the consumer, making it worse.

You'd assume if they're working they're useful. I know poor people working 50 hours a week in the food industry. They pay taxes and live within their means. The problem is when a huge business like Wal-Mart earns tax credits to diversity hire then encourages employees to live off of social services that come from the tax payer's pocket. There's practically two different types of poor people within the working class. Government mixing with business always ends badly, they're antithetical

>Tfw no personal chink to make a dozen cheap pizzas per minute, leaving extra time for cuddles
why live

Attached: 1457229652852.jpg (600x451, 27K)

>that dumb bitch on her phone

the value of your currency becomes worth less and has less purchasing power. Workers with actual skills will request higher wages well because they are more skilled. In ontario the minimum wage was 10 something. I was working at amazon making 14.60 minimum wage went up to 14 and amazon told us we would still only make 14.60. Everyone was like wtf? Why would I bust my ass in this dusty, windowless, nightmare when I can answer a phone or make a sandwich and still have a back. The next day literally half the hard workers were gone.

The poverty line is based on PPP which doesn't usually change significantly with minimum wages changes

What makes you think that? No extra effort would be required on the part of employees if the minimum wage were to rise, unless raising to $15 would force employers to fire slow workers

raise minimum wage -> employers must pay more to workers -> prices rise
I'm not sure why this is so fucking difficult to understand.

Prices don't hike proportionally with wage increases. Minimum wage labour is rarely a very large cost in the production chain of a product.

She's timing him, its part of a competition between stores to encourage friendships and playful rivalry.
>t.pizza flipper

Pointless bullcrap, prices rise to counter the minimum wage, besides there's people who actually work for $15/hr and actually deserve it

Shit, that guy's fast. I knew a guy that ran those Domino's Pizza Olympics. I think he did that in about 55 seconds. Being 1st overall is nice though. He'd win $500 each competition just for making 3 pizzas really fast.

>Giving people free money will encourage them to work harder for the money.

if 2 thousand people compete for 1 cashier job doesnt boost productivity, nothing will. they can get fired and replaced by a mexican the next day. doesnt matter. their lives depend on being productive or face homelessness

i bet his parents are proud
also, fuck off retard

so will cost. people who deny this dont know how much of a difference there is between states and the cost of living. its not just property values its also food pricing

Are wages going to go up for anyone making $15 now? Or are they going to go from making an ok wage to minimum wage.

This guy should get $15/ hr, not everyone. Pay should be merit based, not based on if you're breathing

>consider looking into apprenticeships
>"a pre-apprenticeship certificate would be very beneficial for getting this job"
>you need qualifications to get an apprenticeship now

Inflation =/= productivity

>Implying
You know she is on jewbook complaining about her job wanting more money while the man does both of their jobs

It would also help if families would mobilise as a unified force again. No one follows the traditional roles that would free up a ton of time for every family member if each would just work together. One provider, one caretaker, children assuming responsibility as the prove them selves worthy. Both parents cannot do both work and deal with he family at the same time. Most importantly the family needs to be able to live within their means and work together to progress.

If my raises I have earned in my 15 years since I started working were to keep up with minimum wage increases then I would be at $34/hour now. Sadly, that is not the case at all. What it looks like from my perspective is that the middle class is being squeezed to the benefit of the parasitic classes on either side of the middle. The idea that these people "deserve" anything is insanely infuriating when I have busted my ass this whole time for these small wages I get and they think they should just "get" almost as much as I do with none of the experience, education, or massive amounts of overtime.

LOL HAVE YOU EVER MET A MINIMUM WAGE WORKER

>live within their means
This is the key thing imo, my wife and I went through some rough times where we had to live off like $20leafs every 2 weeks but we learned so much about living without excess and it really helped us bond and develop as a family unit

That guy probably does make a decent amount more than some kid who's never had a job before.

Fuck's sake the restaurant industry is so bloated with new companies we have to hire people with no experience at $10-11/hr. Some people are making $13 with only a few months under their belt.
And do you know exactly what happens with these people? They're shit. They have terrible work ethic and heavily abuse substances, don't show up, can't handle themselves and break equipment, drink on the job.

Anyone who talks about an arbitrary minimum wage is a spineless loser who just wants easier money without having to mold themselves into a more responsible person.
OP is a nigger

Attached: 4000bc green cave text.jpg (515x482, 51K)

Inflation
If OP wants to pay $10 for a loaf of bread
Then increase minimum wage,

The real issue is
If people want higher pay, then they should get more education

Attached: 74DE32F6-C6E5-4063-BBE6-8D1C0B7E7D1E.jpg (460x271, 57K)

Imagine how productive they'd be if the wage were $50 per hour.

We saw the minimum wage increase in my province to $15 an hour on Jan 1 2018...about a $2.40 increase...we also saw a loss of 55k part time jobs in Feb 2018...
Most small businesses don't make the kind of money you think they do...

Raising the minimum wage will cause unemployment

Attached: 8A93DA7E-AD65-4823-AA62-B79FB38BBB59.jpg (960x960, 134K)

Why stop at just 15/h?

Because I worked my ass off for the last 10 years to make $14 an hour.

But because we have minimum wage laws I was unable to get the pay I wanted even though I went to the best culinary school in my area with an actual degree program and was able to demonstrate on paper how much money I made for the business per hour. I wanted my wages to be around 20% of the value I directly provided but because just being alive entitles these people to a certain wage, my wages had to suffer. This is why I left culinary.

god bles u kiwi nigger

Minimal wage, minimal effort.

If you increase wages companies will move elsewhere. Eventually this would turn around and bite the US in the ass, and we would be in a worse state than when we changed the wage.

It unironically would. The problem with minimum wage jobs is that people don't care about them, so the minute they find disfavor they leave. They then go to another minimum wage job where they have to be trained to do something completely different.

If minimum wage jobs paid better people would stay and gain experience and get rainses and people would get enough money to live on and the quality of their work would be greater.

Why not $20? 150?

>work all day out in sun doing Labour for 16$ a hour

> burger fags want sameq

Why not fix inflation instead of asking to be replaced by fucking robots

Attached: [email protected] (640x640, 2.84M)

Uh no it wouldn't productivity increases because of relative increases in wages.

Watch this NEET: youtube.com/watch?v=csYIKx4s344&t=133s

It's in there somewhere.

Attached: 91BA7F2D-5CDC-4EC8-8C1B-B83EF60E867D.jpg (1050x750, 252K)

every wage earner should have their job divided into tasks they are paid for based on the difficulty, hazard, and skill involved.

human statue? 7/hour

security? $7 + hazard pay $5-$20 + training $2-$20

What about all the shit he's wasting. Gotta hire someone just to clean up after him

Why not a million an hour then?

>room board food supplies included

Why are Asians so good at fast stuff like this and ping pong and cup stacking?

>dying for a foreign country also included

It’s not even in the top ten for job fatalities.

But then the owners would be unable to extract the most profits from each day of work. This is also why trades no longer pay people by the job but instead pay hourly. All these slow ass troglodyte slackers think they are getting one over on the boss by milking the clock but little do they know the boss already accounted for that when they bid on the job. I actually got fired from a job for wanting to be paid based on productivity as opposed to number of hours worked. Once that happened it all became abundantly clear why things are the way they are.

Ayyyy yooo hol up we needz 300 dolluh n hours nshietttttssddghggdx

This guy is making more than 15 dollars an hour ... When I was working at a high volume high sales dominos back in 08' I was making 15 an hour as just a pizza maker / closer.

Doms is a franchise run operation. It's up to the owner / operator to make it work, if it's shit the employees get paid shit, if it's good you can make a lot of money.

I had a boss at a machine shop refuse to pay me by the part (i would've made him ~$125/hour instead of $70/h) and myself about $21/hour including working through breaks and my own optimizations to the cycles.

he just wanted to pay a drone to sit there and operate the machine as slowly as possible for as cheap as possible.

>why are you against devaluing the dollar and laying off more people

It does mean something to me. Rate of pay is everything. Fuck you for getting your info on media articles. If anyone got snarky and told me how I "should" be because of the arbitrary year I was born I'd give them a piece of my mind. If you pay me less for this reason I can and will argue with you.

there is literally nothing wrong with laying off useless people

>productivity is simply a function of pay

Logic like that is why not all Americans should be given the privilege to vote.

Attached: 1527539046203.jpg (250x250, 6K)

I literally got $13 an hr at my first job at Maccas at 16, America is a joke of a nation.

>2 posts by this id

We got us a heavy-duty slide thread here, boys.

Attached: chronicles of babby.jpg (300x221, 26K)

>hurr everything i don't like is a slide thread

Yeah, the drone has already been factored into costs so he no longer has to think and if he just so happens to come across a really good worker drone his profit goes up, granted machining is a little harder to make more efficient because the mills can only go so fast but it could still be done. I would guess another reason for the current state is the current equality bullshit that's being pushed on everyone. Paying based on productivity would be discrimination against Tyrone and Pablo.

its not really a raise if everyone else gets it and all the prices raise

Attached: 1357772702246.jpg (176x184, 26K)

hahahaha oh my god you actually think that's true

I used to work at Domino's, my good friend was a shift runner while I was a driver, we would often do closes together, while he was busy answering the phone, taking orders, taking the counter, making and cutting pizzas etc, my only job was chilling on the road delivering pizzas to fatasses while listening to me tunes and smoking me cigarettes in the cozy night. I made 16-17$ netto while his wage was 11.25 canadian shekels. Seriously if you agree to work bitch jobs for less than 15 bucks and hour you are a cuck that lets himself get exploited.

whad's habbeding??

Attached: 1528057312171.png (941x887, 199K)

Most likely bait ,but most employers of other companies that employee people in higher positions will have to increase their pay to cope with the amount some dickhead at mcdonalds is making. Then the price of everything will rise which will lead us back to square one. If these fucking retards took economics they would understand that.

Yes you are right. By raising the minimum wage, automation would finally be more cost effective than paying a retard and robots are much more efficient than retards.

You can keep jobs by putting a tech behind each to control automation.