A coup is going down in nk tonight

a coup is going down in nk tonight

CIA planned the whole thing. Cap this/reply to it

Attached: kp.png (580x290, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ta65uxFvshk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kim jung is already dead. they installed a puppet months ago, hence the whole fake "reunification" thing. NK now is part of the IMF international banking clan. NWO coming along swimmingly

or i could be wrong and trump actually stopped WW3 and is now draining the (((swamp))) behind the scenes . we can only wait to find out.

No it won’t and you’re retarded

Attached: 9244354F-769A-49E3-9B07-9856142EA54E.jpg (211x239, 11K)

Q is that (you)?
pls respond

fake and gay
sage brothers

Kim and Trump have secretly already negotiated a deal, they both HATE the Chinese with a passion and Kim recognizes all his country has received from them is table scraps. Trump also wants to cuck the CIA/Bilderberg/Banking establishment who wants to see the status quo unmolested. They are literally both top-tier trolls blowing up the whole world order for the lulz.

2 MINUTES TO THE MEETOING!

youtube.com/watch?v=ta65uxFvshk

rollin

Attached: 2bzpii.jpg (750x500, 118K)

BREAKING: Reports of massive explosions all over Pyongyang NK

So is the end of the great communist experiment. At least for now. We have to deal with their infiltration of our universities and media, but at least they haven't taken complete hold in the West.

China and Cuba are the holdouts. China is really communist in name only. What will happen to the Cubans and Venezuelans

>kim jung is already dead.
>or i could be wrong
Nice Try, MSNBC

kim, mkultra, disney, stalin, cia

Trump, plant or challenger

I am not gonna cap your words. Coup is not happening.

R E D D I T S p a c i n g

fuck you. Some schizo in /x/ found location of Moljinir. You fucking shills are fucked. Thor incarnate is going to restore the golden age.

So this is it then...

The girl I like (been pretending not to) and she supposedly liked me for a bit (although now hates me / although she was talking and flirting today) has told me she has a date tomorrow.

NK isn't communist either. It's a dictatorship. Dictatorships aren't communism.

Little Rocket Man here... ya'll got PUNKED! That's my body double in Singawhore. The rice patties are safe here in Based Korea.

P.S. Traps are gay.

I can't even tell if this is a satirical post or not. It strikes me as someone role-playing as a wacky conspiracy theorist.

fake and gay, but I wish they'd try. there are many in this country just waiting for a legit excuse.

Attached: 1525404645768m.jpg (1024x1019, 99K)

Venezuelans aren't really communist either, Cuba seems to be the last one left. Maybe Laos too, not sure about that one.

I turned myself in an OP morty!

I'm faggot RIIIIIICK!!!

Attached: reddit.gif (1000x548, 393K)

NK has always been CIA, dipshit.

Attached: kimchibaby.jpg (900x720, 342K)