Why is Brazil much more violent than India, despite being wealthier...

Why is Brazil much more violent than India, despite being wealthier? India a total shithole but they don't have rampant murder statistics.

Attached: brazil-india-1280x680-featured.jpg (606x338, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/czD_HJPhMm8?t=1m13s
youtube.com/watch?v=usCC0lPvhnc
liveleak.com/view?t=aPqjW_1528731554
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/countries-with-the-most-rape-cases/articleshow/63897729.cms
youtu.be/YAKrunxpU8s
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-38796457
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dont know, but Im suspicious of the Indian stats, they have no idea what people are doing in that country.

Higher testosterone. Russia is also more violent than India.

NORTHEAST Brazil is violent.
And northeast Brazil is just like India.

Black blood.

Dude this is easy mode.
Which of those two countries imported nigger slaves?
-There's your answer.

violence is like a national league sports.
We have ultra violent police shows aired every noon with incredible violent stories

youtu.be/czD_HJPhMm8?t=1m13s

This is accurate. The scale of corruption in india cannot be understated. Plus they don't consider things like widow sacrifice to be murder and that shit goes on every day...

Isn't there a mass rape epidemic in India? And people are getting killed on the street all the time over nothing. Pic related

If their official stats say their crime is low I call shanenigans.

Attached: indiabro tries his best.png (512x768, 390K)

youtube.com/watch?v=usCC0lPvhnc

At least police here is very brutal. Its nice when police can do its work and there is not any human leftist rights trying to save criminals. Its what causes crime to be rampant

Yet you never read up about massive shoot-outs taking place in India, drug gangs, military deployments, armed robbery in broad daylight...

That just means we dont read about. Not that it doesnt happen.

But if the bad news from India is being omitted then why do we still hear about the gang rapes Pajeets do every now and then

Yeah sure because The West doesn't give a fuck about what happens internally in India.

Indians mixed with Aryans
Brazil is mixed with M*eds

Attached: 1525532830911.jpg (300x300, 24K)

Because feminist agencies with western ties help these women? And this way it gets out? Same with the africa genital mutilation shit. far worse is hapenning in those countries but we constantly hear about that topic in particular.

noggers and culture and drug trade

Nignogs

When a country's ENTIRE history is based on importing nogs to be slaves, then somebody's going to start nigging, with nigger vengeance as far as the eye can see.

That's one angry nation.

niggers and mutts are way more violent than pajeets, it is genetic

Dude you're hilarious. Americans do not rape like pajeets rape. Its astounding how rape happy those people are. It must be the heat or something.

Native Americans and Blacks are among the most violent people on Earth.

Brazil as a whole is leagues above India in terms of violence and corruption. Also, there's no place in Northeast like Rio de Janegro in terms of violence. Sorry to bust your bubble.

That shit you're referring to "sati" is an extremely uncommon practice now, not to mention illegal since British colonial times, I'd know did a whole anthropology course on this stuff mate.

India is the cradle of eastern philosophies, they actually think.
Brazilians just do with no concept of consequence

You can just see the rape in their eyes

Attached: 1359432752611.gif (300x169, 2.99M)

In Pooland it's more a case of tribal violence, vigilante mobs, and rape gangs. Just like chinks, Pajeets don't have enough testosterone to commit violent acts on their own, they have to do it in groups. Just like chinks do. There's also a notable absence of guns, plus Hinduism is very passive and fatalistic and it permeates their entire culture. They're passive aggressive, not outright aggressive.
Brazil is more your typical mix of nignogs, guns, and drug trafficking type violence. Higher testosterone, more action oriented. Catholic culture where you can buy your salvation. Boys aren't coddled to the same degree as in pooland.
It's basically the shittiest parts of the US making up an entire country.

because poo in loo

Attached: 1521882293260.png (125x127, 47K)

Theres a thing in India that for some reason is hard to find info on outside the country called ‘encounter police’ Brazil could use a few of these guys they’re genuinely very very hard policemen (never women) who torture organised criminals into submissions used particularly with kidnappings, but also slavery, drugs, among other things.
They’re genuinely impressive

Brazil was fairly different until the up to the 40s or so. The favelas first appeared in the 1890s due mass migration from civil conflicts and the definitive end of slavery, later the military coup that created the Republic plus the hygienization of the main cities displaced a large deal of people who came to subexist within the states. After that some political movements and the high moral values hold them together for a while, but eventually the urban and moral degeneration in the following decades with the rise of violence and drug trafficking led everything downhill. Sadly it won't never be solved.

Also, India is filthy and all but their religion is very specific regarding some morals and aspects of life, so i assume that's what make the people more meek there.

That's not it
It's starts with n and ends with s /spoiler /niggers /spoiler /

Isn't Northeast Brazil a giant rainforest with small villages scattered all over? I saw a documentary and they looked like very primitive people. No technology or anything like that.

That's a meme our per capita rape stats are in league with the west
>American education

He had the decency to use his own money for them to use a toilet and they fucking killed him because of it? What the fuck? What's wrong with these people...

>lack testosterone
>top the population chart
Dog works in mysterious ways

Attached: ebin.jpg (333x476, 26K)

Inequality. Some people have too much, some people have too little. So, when they meet, those that have to little attempt to seize what others have too much because they will never have that working legally, so they try to have it by committing crime. All nations that have low homicides also have low a gini coefficient (inequality). Solve this and everything else is solved by consequence. Education, healthcare, job market etc.

We have a serious inequality problem which stems from the bastardisation of one of the oldest religion

Video related:
>Girl, 14, slashes her friend with a knife as her MOTHER yells 'stab the b***h'

>A allegedly egged her daughter on to stab a school mate with a knife in a shocking brawl while onlookers were forced to stand and watch.

>The girl's 13-year-old school opponent suffered slashes to her face, arms, hands and chest in the fight, outside a school in Brazil.

>She was treated in hospital for her wounds and was examined by forensic police investigating the incident.

liveleak.com/view?t=aPqjW_1528731554

E M I G R A T E
M
I
G
R
A
T
E

>Dude you're hilarious. Americans do not rape like pajeets rape. Its astounding how rape happy those people are. It must be the heat or something.
burger please
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/countries-with-the-most-rape-cases/articleshow/63897729.cms

Attached: 1518951479850.png (1584x864, 75K)

Mandir vahi banega

Jai Sri Ram

Attached: hanuman-worshipping-shri-ram.jpg (850x1116, 198K)

Recife

technically both did, but the portuguese didn't castrate their blacks

I knew a girl who was half Brazilian 1/4 Indian (poo not listerine)
1/4 some fucks knows island in the Caribbean probably used to launder coke money

You’d think she’d be really hot like all the media tells us about mixing but she was a big fat fucking cunt if a thing with a moustache and a shitty attitude. I still fucked her but she dumped me for a fat negro.

So Jow Forums who’s to blame for this monstrosity?

user the word thug comes from indians.

underrated post

there's africans in brazil ?

Brazil has mulattos and unfortunately a mulatto only takes on the worst trait of each race. Since Brazilians are an Indian, Nigger, White mix, they have 3 times the evil of any other race. India is better, despite the open defecation because they all have the feelings of Hinduism, and that teaches harmony.

LURK MOAR
Anglos
We have villages filled with Africans in gujrat they aren't violent and have a well fictional society

Also is her name meddy?

Jews

>latin american niggers shitting on literal shit.
what a comfy thread.

At least you guys don't eat like this.

Attached: even_monkeys_eat_cleaner.webm (640x316, 2.89M)

Nah her name has Zabel
Her pussy was like swampwater

I think the bigger question is how fat and disgusting are you to want to fuck a ham planet?

I grew up in India and India's violence usually happens in mass murders where one population attacks another, smaller, weaker population. These are usually bloody affairs, but in the grand total, they don't amount to high numbers. Corruption also exacerbates this because the local police is often either in on the violence or turning a blind eye to it, thereby making it worse.

That said, everyday violence in India is usually domestic violence. Spousal abuse and child beating, things like that. When I was a kid, one of my friends died, but that was became he got hit by a car because he was playing on the road. Random acts of deadly violence were unheard of. Children played anywhere they wanted without fear and people used to leave their homes more-or-less open for anyone to walk in. Everyone knew eachother and no one was scared of strangers, because the community would intervene if someone tried shit.

That's my experience.

Attached: POO.jpg (617x787, 147K)

That video is satire user also eating with hands is comfy af
How do you know?

Do you understand hindi?

So is wiping your ass with toilet paper.

Hindi and Punjabi, yeah.

If you just look at the number of news reports of freaks that india has compared to China, it is clear the governments of these countries have very different views on what they release to the public. The populations aren't much different yet I constantly see news reports about all these fucking genetic freaks coming out of india. Yet very few coming out of China. As far as crime goes, I would bet anyone on this planet that China is hiding their actual crime statistics like madmen. They may rule with an iron fist, but they also release their crime stats through that same iron first. ie only the small petty shit.

Wiping is absolutely disgusting
What do you feel about the khalistani movement

>genetic
That's a meme
Inb4 posting cherry picked pictures

did you even read my post? If China was reporting honestly, we would see like 5X as many stories ab out random mutant babies as we do now. It's just that their media suppresses that information.

is it the siddhis or are they migrants?

It's more to do with health care i presume
We do have African migrants but the population is very dis truthful of them

youtu.be/YAKrunxpU8s

India can civilise African although we are quite full

The village is mostly Siddi but a minority of migrants come here for higher education from African countries.

India doesn't have any niggers.

t.indian spotted. Go back to the shithole you came from.

>It's more to do with health care i presume

You might be confused on my use of the term mutant. The people I'm talking about have no medical cure. They are just freaks. Like elephantiasis. Siamese twins. fuck I can't even think about the number of goblins there are. Those people that look like they are growing trees. shit, I don't even know. I could go on and on. Every single freak is reported on in the west, and honestly even in india. But rarely in China. They just don't like the international media exposure/embarrassment.

India is more homogeneous so there's more social cohesion.

>What do you feel about the khalistani movement

Delusional. I am no longer an Indian national, but I don't see how Punjab benefits from being a landlocked province surrounded by hostile neighbours.

Though, I should add that I support people leaving in any case, even stupid ones. I thought it was dumb for Catalonia to leave Spain, but I still think they should be allowed to as a distinct group of people. I thought it was stupid when the Southern States left the US, but I support their right to do so.

That also being said, it will never happen so why the even bother. I honestly don't even think most Punjabis in the province want that anymore.

Attached: r-HARJIT-SAJJAN-403xFBcredit.jpg (403x403, 46K)

P O O
O
O

I wouldn't take India's rape statistics seriously. There's massive undercounting there. Most rapes happen in relations where the parties know each other.

For instance, India doesn't even recognise marital rape, so a man can legally rape his wife how many times he wants. He doesn't even have to have consent. So India's rape stats are garbage.

When it comes to murder, it gets more interesting. You can't fake your murder stats as easily, or at all. And why are pajeets more peaceful than Brazilians? I have no clue, but unfortunately not one of the retards in this thread does either.

We have the most soft laws in the world. You can't get more than 30 years in prision here also you just have to stay in prision for just 1/6 of the sentence.

Also hindus are the most cucked people in the world. They're literally the shit cannon fodder of everything.

The US. literally parades those siamese twins we've got on tv shows.They both somehow teach a single classroom now. We parade our freaks out on tv for corporate profit.

I can't blame them, I tune in. They are just our modern circus anyways.

>Marital tape
What happened to Sweden?

Attached: 1528763245069.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

India is full of shitskins that are technically asians and very distant genetically from niggers and spics. Brazil is literally a bunch of niggers and spics.

This happened.

Attached: unnamed (3).jpg (470x313, 49K)

maybe cuz brazil puts money where it belongs

It's quite funny that the real kahlistani movement stems from Canada and the US, although very few Punjabis realize punjab was give 5x federal funds compared to other states and that's one of the main reasons for prosperity of punjab today

>martial rape
user Indian rape laws are more dystopian than Sweden, you can get a rape charge foe breaking a promise also 50 percent rape charges in India re false
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-38796457

indians are just autistic that's all

Attached: poo.png (619x397, 529K)

>india
>statistics
doubt.jpg

Indians are literal so᠌yboys, can't compare them to MMA fighting hueniggers.

Niggers.